TOPIC: [SSRP] Demote Request - Smol

[SSRP] Demote Request - Smol 1 year 8 months ago #1389915

Sam the Sausage wrote:
ItsDonny wrote:
Torie Hater 1939 wrote:
ItsDonny wrote:
rroobbiinn10xx wrote:
ItsDonny wrote:
I hate to say this but staffing in a gmod server and taking action to an incident takes little to no effort whatsoever, and even if you dealt with 1 incident per hour it would still only need a sentence or two plus one or two commands, so when i read “staffing all morning” it means nothing if you didn’t deal with anything during that so i can’t consider it as an excuse for turning a blind eye, or denying in a way taking action in an instant for the situation, puting more importance to the fun and gameplay instead of the server’s and player-base’s wellbeing while being present and there is a clear need for attention and required action.

Now, having a day off for personal reasons is human and you cannot be judged for it, however considering there isn’t a rank hide feature in zarp, being on the server makes you unavoidably responsible if you don’t want to create responses such as this thread.

Disclaimer:
This is my personal and honest neutral opinion without knowing the full context of the situation and i hope i shared it with respect above all. I by no means mean harm and i believe it was right to share this regardless of the sevirity and outcome of this case while my vote for this report is clearly not supportive as far as i understand the situation and seeing Smol’s clean and professional behavior on the forums.

:minussp:

you take this way too serious. Zarp isn't a job.

I do take it seriously for good reasons and with pride. Life itself is a job, and any kind of environment that requires responsibility and a subtle kind manner of dealing with things professionally actually brings out the most important aspects and skills of a character.

Why would one not take this seriously? It involves a whole community with hundreds of players all over the globe and hundreds of different personalities who all have a thing in common, and this is Zarp. If management can't be serious enough because this isn't a "job" then the community will crumble within weeks if not days. Maintaining, improving, and providing really isn't about not taking any of this serious.

My friend you stop 14 year old kids from saying slurs on bhop. It ain't that deep.

That being said you've made a lit copy pasta there

Judging by your reply, the point clearly passed right above you. This isn't about me, besides, you don't know me or what i do and how good i do it. I speak in regards of the community and not a bhop server with kids saying slurs. Stop diminishing stuff that are not important for you.

Judging by how patronizing of a tone you have, I'd take everything you say with a grain of salt. You clearly think that in some way your life outlook or even your intelligence is somehow superior to everyone else, and that's a horrible way to look at life. Maybe if you knew how "hundreds of people around the globe with different personalities" actually were, you'd realize that almost nobody likes a stuck up, patronizing, egomaniac like yourself. It's ironic how you say taking other people's opinions seriously is a good thing then proceed to jerk yourself off on every post that you make virtue signaling and trying to fuel your huge ego. It's not working, you just look like a fool.

also

Again,ItsDonny wrote:
This isn't about me

You might have overlooked the part where i mentioned giving attention and being serious and good at what you do followed by being laughed at for it in a way, so i have no clue where patronizing and egomaniac fit here as i never referred to myself except when i was leveled by being told i'm "just" stopping kids saying slurs in bhop. It's good letting it out of your system though.
  • ItsDonny
  • Community Developer
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Big Don
  • Thanks received: 212

Community Developer
Discord Head Admin
Forum Global Mod
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Demote Request - Smol 1 year 8 months ago #1389917

Back to the matter at hand please, anybody continuing this dispute will be banned.
  • Nafe
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 8582
The following user(s) said Thank You: ItsDonny

[SSRP] Demote Request - Smol 1 year 8 months ago #1389919

Smol wrote:
I got on the server to cf, nothing more nothing less sorry! I am completely allowed to sit down and rp or even play the server without staffing for a single hour of my day after doing it the entire morning. I also told him off (in which he instantly stopped) even though I said to myself I would not be dealing with the whole thing seeing as I was busy and in RP. Chat logs will also show you took my message out of context, conversation went as, me saying I was in RP and I would get in done when I was done doing what I was doing. In which you reply "i dont care" so I reply with the messages shown in your report. Also some times he would be weapon checking you and you proceeded to walk away after he did his /me in chat. Also don't personally believe you spent 16 minutes in jail seeing as you were bailed most of the time I think but I could be mistaken. As well as, "or even verbally talk to him" I believe I actually did you just don't have the context. AND you weren't even on my screen when you got arrested due to the fact that I was either alt tabbed or NOT looking at you due to you not being the main focus of my attention (sorry!).

"here he does it to more players"
Ofc so as if I don't its considered bias....

Let's not talk about the fact that one of your images of "proof" happen to show exactly what happened.

Don't worry I don't need someone to grab the logs anymore! After realizing that not only did you take it out of context but you also uploaded it to your steam screenshots we have the full convo on what I said and what you said!
stop the bullshit g
you didnt tell him to stop , and even if you did he DIDNT STOP
he literally did it 6 times your talking about one time ?? you said it your self you dont care right ?
  • EDF Enjoyer
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 390

[SSRP] Demote Request - Smol 1 year 8 months ago #1389921

Smol wrote:
I got on the server to cf, nothing more nothing less sorry! I am completely allowed to sit down and rp or even play the server without staffing for a single hour of my day after doing it the entire morning. I also told him off (in which he instantly stopped) even though I said to myself I would not be dealing with the whole thing seeing as I was busy and in RP. Chat logs will also show you took my message out of context, conversation went as, me saying I was in RP and I would get in done when I was done doing what I was doing. In which you reply "i dont care" so I reply with the messages shown in your report. Also some times he would be weapon checking you and you proceeded to walk away after he did his /me in chat. Also don't personally believe you spent 16 minutes in jail seeing as you were bailed most of the time I think but I could be mistaken. As well as, "or even verbally talk to him" I believe I actually did you just don't have the context. AND you weren't even on my screen when you got arrested due to the fact that I was either alt tabbed or NOT looking at you due to you not being the main focus of my attention (sorry!).

Let's not talk about the fact that one of your images of "proof" happen to show exactly what happened.

Don't worry I don't need someone to grab the logs anymore! After realizing that not only did you take it out of context but you also uploaded it to your steam screenshots we have the full convo on what I said and what you said!
also i didnt get bailed a single time
you were literally typing when he was rdaing me and telling jmt that he was a pussy for not cfing u 4bill or whatever
  • EDF Enjoyer
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP] Demote Request - Smol 1 year 8 months ago #1389926

I do agree that smol does not do much. and i know the reason he is staff. but all that a side. he is a staff member. for 1 reason and i can tell you from experience its not for staffing
  • Detox
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 20

[SSRP] Demote Request - Smol 1 year 8 months ago #1389927

Handling
  • Faithful
  • Community Manager
  • That Irish guy™
  • Thanks received: 377

[SSRP] Demote Request - Smol 1 year 8 months ago #1389928

Mr Red X wrote:
Smol wrote:

stop the bullshit g
you didnt tell him to stop , and even if you did he DIDNT STOP
he literally did it 6 times your talking about one time ?? you said it your self you dont care right ?
How would you know I didn't tell him to stop... logs will literally show I did...
and then zarp :zarp:
  • Smol
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1095
Last Edit: 1 year 8 months ago by Smol.

[SSRP] Demote Request - Smol 1 year 8 months ago #1389929

• Indiana Jones
  • Legendary Member
  • aghaha yaaaaah
  • Thanks received: 4053
The following user(s) said Thank You: Smol, Lefty., CEO of Business

[SSRP] Demote Request - Smol 1 year 8 months ago #1389930

This is so not ZARP of you :zarp:

#Justice4SmolPenis
  • Mr. Richard
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 5418
The following user(s) said Thank You: Smol, CEO of Business

[SSRP] Demote Request - Smol 1 year 8 months ago #1389931

Rustyy wrote:
I do agree that smol does not do much. and i know the reason he is staff. but all that a side. he is a staff member. for 1 reason and i can tell you from experience its not for staffing
very kryptic message, mind saying something directly? Or just #DemoteSmolDong2022
  • CEO of Business
  • Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP
  • auzwald
  • Thanks received: 2310

[SSRP] Demote Request - Smol 1 year 8 months ago #1389932

Rustyy wrote:

rephrased:

I don't like him as staff and I think he is only staff to abuse his powers

just say it? and maybe provide proof? u look dumb and somehow u made 1 sentence 3 sentences without even saying your point or providing any evidence
  • Lefty.
  • Legendary Member
  • Legendary Member
  • Thanks received: 1811

Signed by:
ronaldmarc2009
CEO of Business
jutsu ballah
JoshuaIsGreat (not racist)
names will now end here due to banishment

[SSRP] Demote Request - Smol 1 year 8 months ago #1389934

Lefty. wrote:
Rustyy wrote:

rephrased:

just say it? and maybe provide proof? u look dumb and somehow u made 1 sentence 3 sentences without even saying your point or providing any evidence
this is a proof lol
  • EDF Enjoyer
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP] Demote Request - Smol 1 year 8 months ago #1389935

ItsDonny wrote:
rroobbiinn10xx wrote:
ItsDonny wrote:
I hate to say this but staffing in a gmod server and taking action to an incident takes little to no effort whatsoever, and even if you dealt with 1 incident per hour it would still only need a sentence or two plus one or two commands, so when i read “staffing all morning” it means nothing if you didn’t deal with anything during that so i can’t consider it as an excuse for turning a blind eye, or denying in a way taking action in an instant for the situation, puting more importance to the fun and gameplay instead of the server’s and player-base’s wellbeing while being present and there is a clear need for attention and required action.

Now, having a day off for personal reasons is human and you cannot be judged for it, however considering there isn’t a rank hide feature in zarp, being on the server makes you unavoidably responsible if you don’t want to create responses such as this thread.

Disclaimer:
This is my personal and honest neutral opinion without knowing the full context of the situation and i hope i shared it with respect above all. I by no means mean harm and i believe it was right to share this regardless of the sevirity and outcome of this case while my vote for this report is clearly not supportive as far as i understand the situation and seeing Smol’s clean and professional behavior on the forums.

you take this way too serious. Zarp isn't a job.

I do take it seriously for good reasons and with pride. Life itself is a job, and any kind of environment that requires responsibility and a subtle kind manner of dealing with things professionally actually brings out the most important aspects and skills of a character.

Why would one not take this seriously? It involves a whole community with hundreds of players all over the globe and hundreds of different personalities who all have a thing in common, and this is Zarp. If management can't be serious enough because this isn't a "job" then the community will crumble within weeks if not days. Maintaining, improving, and providing really isn't about not taking any of this serious.
Hahaha what the fuck
  • Henny
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • LLHA
  • Thanks received: 2237
Ex - TTT Server Owner
Ex - TF2 HA, Prophunt SA
Ex - SSRP Administrator
Last Edit: 1 year 8 months ago by Henny.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Indiana Jones, Darling, God dammit Ross, Nogtog

[SSRP] Demote Request - Smol 1 year 8 months ago #1389946

Mr Red X wrote:
Lefty. wrote:
Rustyy wrote:

rephrased:

this is a proof lol
but how though
  • bassboosted oven
  • Nitro Booster
  • ZARP VIP
  • i cant fix it
  • Thanks received: 295

[SSRP] Demote Request - Smol 1 year 8 months ago #1389947

Mr Red X wrote:
Lefty. wrote:
Rustyy wrote:

rephrased:

this is a proof lol
dont think this report is on abusing powers :zarp:
  • CEO of Business
  • Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP
  • auzwald
  • Thanks received: 2310

[SSRP] Demote Request - Smol 1 year 8 months ago #1389951

Hello Mr Red X

After reading the report and speaking with the reported staff member (Smol), I've decided to deny this report abuse. The majority of the time, according to Smol, he was engaged in CFs, therefore the phrase "busy/rping" is appropriate in this context. Smol did infact take action against the guy who was RDAing by giving them a verbal warning, and as a result, the RDAing ended right away. Therefore no action will be taken towards Smol.

Consider This

:denied:
  • Faithful
  • Community Manager
  • That Irish guy™
  • Thanks received: 377
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.135 seconds

226 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1