Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SSRP] Skripts Ban Appeal

[SSRP] Skripts Ban Appeal 2 years 3 weeks ago #1380760

Name - What is your in-game name? Skript
STEAM-ID - What is your STEAM-ID? STEAM_0:1:16447856
Admins Name - Who banned you/who might it be? Xnator (2 week extended)
Reason - What is/might be the reason that you got banned? Toxic behavior
Server - What server did you get banned from? S1
Time - How long were you banned for? 3 weeks
Story - What happened?
I was banned by somebody for exploding an RP house which the rules were extremely misleading for me as It wasn't very specific, I am sorry for what I did and it was stupid and also pointless me raiding now I look back. I was really angry at that point, with a staff member telling me I would be easily unbanned I decided to go for it, Instead of being calm I was in a really pissy mood accusing staff at not doing their jobs properly and that they shouldn't be on the staff team ect... All this was out of pure anger of me not understanding the rules and thinking I was right, which in all truthfullness it was Xnator who was right, I should of approached my ban appeal in a totally different manner, Yes part of this ban appeal is to enjoy the great update happening on zarp soon enough but this is also a chance to try and redeem myself. Only a few months had i just came off an cmban and I already piled up the recents, yes some was jokes like rockets, slays and ragdolls but there was around 1-3 that were reasonable. I didn't think about what I was doing and instead lead to me getting angry and myself and I was even more pissed off due to me coinflipping my whole inventory away. I want to start off by apologising for the extremely horrible things I said towards the staff members in the ban request and appeal, it wasn't right of me to come at you like that and I should of just took my ban.

Alot of this was my fault and I apologise for what I did, I should of been on my best behaviour but instead I started trolling, being toxic and being ignorant to the staff who were trying to get me to stop. I wish I never said the things I did and I hope you can forgive me. Please just give me a chance to show that this one I honestly wont fuck up. I still do feel the 2 week ban was a slight bit excessive but I want to enjoy this update as all the others, I was just getting fed up of cheaters, other toxic players who were getting away with it and the people who were trying their very hardest to get me banned, as I stated in the meeting with the CM team. Please understand I wasn't thinking straight when writing that appeal and I approcahed it in a totally different way than I should of. Xnator extending my ban soon made me realise that I did half deserve it, I was still verbally attacking the staff even when banned and I should never of done that in the first place.

Please can you atleast reduce my ban so I can hop on and enjoy the gameplay whilst being on my best behaviour, I am fine if you keep a close eye on me and CMBAN me if I receive another recent. I am truly sorry for my actions and I won't repeat them again.

Proof - Any proof on a video/screenshot that clearly show what happened? The unban request and appeal.
Extra Information - Any thing you think may be relevant to your ban. This was all my fault, I want to apologise for my behaviour and the way I treated the staff team, I am truly sorry. Atleast reduce the ban so i can play a bit of the update on release?
  • Skript
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 263
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Skripts Ban Appeal 2 years 3 weeks ago #1380761

idk why you keep appealing they just arent going to unban you :?
  • Baxter Black
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 482
Former
★Bhop Head Admin★
★SSRP Super Admin x2★
★Appeals Section Mod x2★
★SSRP Admin★
★Bhop Admin★
★Minecraft Admin★
★SSRP Mod x4★
★Murder Mod★

[SSRP] Skripts Ban Appeal 2 years 3 weeks ago #1380762

handlin
  • CEO of Business
  • Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP
  • auzwald
  • Thanks received: 2304

[SSRP] Skripts Ban Appeal 2 years 3 weeks ago #1380763

take a hint
  • Callum.
  • Community Developer
  • ZARP VIP
  • Fick dich Martin!
  • Thanks received: 745

Community Developer

Prophunt/TTT Server Owner
Teamspeak Head Admin
Discord Head Admin
Global Moderator
SSRP Administrator
Deathrun Moderator

[SSRP] Skripts Ban Appeal 2 years 3 weeks ago #1380764

stop appealing every single day it's not randomly going to get accepted.. at least wait... like longer.....
  • Devas
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • "Best Super admin" -Chuteuk
  • Thanks received: 114

[SSRP] Skripts Ban Appeal 2 years 3 weeks ago #1380765

#Denied
Look man I'm not gonna type out some bullshit reason, TheXnator is not budging on this ban. You can keep appealing, but I have a feeling if you appeal further someone might even forum ban you for spamming appeals. Personally, I think you should wait it out because it really doesn't look like anything is gonna change. If you want a specific reason for this denial, just look back at your other appeals.
  • CEO of Business
  • Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP
  • auzwald
  • Thanks received: 2304
Time to create page: 0.117 seconds

143 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
8/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40