Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Clear targeting, abuse & vocal abuse.

Clear targeting, abuse & vocal abuse. 2 years 4 months ago #1373542

Name - Bassboosted oven & Hiro
Steam-ID - (What is the accused person's Steam-ID?) Idk, as soon as i mentioned me making a report on them for harassing me for multiple days in a row they left as they obv knew that all the shit they were doing is against the rules.
Evidence of Steam-ID - If any of the handling admins wants my proof instead of just checking logs, pls let me know and ill try to compile it all.. Currently i have way too much evidence against these dudes to try and sort and eventually post online. Not only has Bass abused police features against me, he has also targeted me with police helis whenever he can.
Not to mention that the boy made a forum report against me yesterday when he came online and started provoking me lmaoo.
Ik some of you are going to take his side & fr its okay to be 14 and not know any better. & thats cool if you see it as such.But i also know that you guys actually have braincells that still function as you have stayed away from the cold water extraction of PK's.
Time and date (CET) - (When did it happen?) 12/20/21 TO 12/25/21
Other comments - (Anything else you want to add?) IK its hard to prove but Bassboosted Oven has been heavily targeting me & hurling abuse at me. As i said, i have more than enough proof to prove his guilt and any replies contradicting
his claims that clearly have no clue of whats going on.
Reason - (What rules did the person break?) Ngl i cant go thru the rules rn as i am in a hurry but seeing as this is a 7+ year old server, there has to be rules against someone that is targeting and abusing players for absolutely no reason.
Story - (What happened?) Idk i think i said enough. Constant multiday abuse and targeting with server side abuse among other things.
Proof - (Any proof (video or screenshot) that clearly shows what happened.) Yeah i got proof in forms of very long console chat logs and individual PM messages.
FR just hmu for proof or i will take the time to gather all the proof once ive sobered up by tomorrow.

Im srsly quite sick of this one kiddo trying to ruin my ssrp experience when the only thing that Zarp SSRP needs is new players. Im trying to get into ssrp and eventually invite all my friends to play but i just cant do that when a femboy decides to ruin my zarp ssrp on behalf of the owners lmao With these toxic negative IQ players are allowed on the server, Zarp SSRP will never see a growth in players and thats a fact.

So far ive seen this server as very helpful and friendly, but then those guys joined and started fucking everything up.

i truly suggest taking a look at the current players as half of them are killing the server lmao
  • RubyTheSlump
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 212

SIX BODIES DROPPED & NO BODY WENT TO HEAVEN

steamcommunity.com/id/saltswitch
Value: 1258€
Games owned: 127
Games played: 83 (65%)
Hours on record: 4,167.5h [/list
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Pack of Arseniy buckwheat

Clear targeting, abuse & vocal abuse. 2 years 4 months ago #1373543

i'm counter reporting you for slander. (I see no video links here)
Last Edit: 2 years 4 months ago by dusheke dabliqius.

Clear targeting, abuse & vocal abuse. 2 years 4 months ago #1373544

Sorry but i only come on to see what is happening and then you are printing while im a cop and then i destroy ur shit and then u start tearing up in ooc for no reason and continues to argue with me for no reason thinking i "abuse" and "spread herpes" to women

crazy bro keep ya head up
  • bassboosted oven
  • Nitro Booster
  • ZARP VIP
  • i cant fix it
  • Thanks received: 295

Clear targeting, abuse & vocal abuse. 2 years 4 months ago #1373546

bassboosted oven wrote:
Sorry but i only come on to see what is happening and then you are printing while im a cop and then i destroy ur shit and then u start tearing up in ooc for no reason and continues to argue with me for no reason thinking i "abuse" and "spread herpes" to women

Exactly my point, this dude just joins to target me vocally and this reply is a perfect showcase of that.

The only thing i have to report is this kiddo targeting and harassing me., with proof against this shit.

Ive already made an apology for the current ssrp players so i should not receive these levels of straight out harassment from Bassboosted Oven. Fr this kiddo only joins to target me and thats it. Im sure logs will show that as well. Im only trying to enjoy my time on Zarp but these kind of kids are doing everything to prevent that.
  • RubyTheSlump
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP

Clear targeting, abuse & vocal abuse. 2 years 4 months ago #1373547

make a rule against playing the server :woohoo:
  • bassboosted oven
  • Nitro Booster
  • ZARP VIP
  • i cant fix it

Clear targeting, abuse & vocal abuse. 2 years 4 months ago #1373548

RubyTheSlump wrote:
bassboosted oven wrote:

Exactly my point, this dude just joins to target me vocally and this reply is a perfect showcase of that.

The only thing i have to report is this kiddo targeting and harassing me., with proof against this shit.

Ive already made an apology for the current ssrp players so i should not receive these levels of straight out harassment from Bassboosted Oven. Fr this kiddo only joins to target me and thats it. Im sure logs will show that as well. Im only trying to enjoy my time on Zarp but these kind of kids are doing everything to prevent that.
next time ill leave the server just for you to have ur lovely time and invite all ur best friends
  • bassboosted oven
  • Nitro Booster
  • ZARP VIP
  • i cant fix it

Clear targeting, abuse & vocal abuse. 2 years 4 months ago #1373549

bassboosted oven wrote:

Bud u literally left the server as soon as i mentioned making an official report, why tf r u acting like ur actually something. I got multiple screenshots against you even tho i offered you the possibility to talk it out with me as real men do. But nah, youre still acting like a yb better w ratio tiktok kiddo, so thus im reporting you and am willing to give all the proof that is needed to display your guilt. Just stfu bud

i already have 1.5 pages of your abuse saved on a usb. With today, i have over 2 pages of proof. Im still giving you chances as i am a kind hearted person.
  • RubyTheSlump
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP

Last Edit: 2 years 4 months ago by RubyTheSlump.

Clear targeting, abuse & vocal abuse. 2 years 4 months ago #1373550

RubyTheSlump wrote:
bassboosted oven wrote:

Bud u literally left the server as soon as i mentioned making an official report, why tf r u acting like ur actually something. I got multiple screenshots against you even tho i offered you the possibility to talk it out with me as real men do. But nah, youre still acting like a yb better w ratio tiktok kiddo, so thus im reporting you and am willing to give all the proof that is needed to display your guilt. Just stfu bud
u didnt mention shit LOL and lets skip over the fact you think i abuse women which is extremly weird and ur the one that starts talking about what i do for no reason
if u were in a gang war you'd be sitting there crying about everything anyone would say
  • bassboosted oven
  • Nitro Booster
  • ZARP VIP
  • i cant fix it
Last Edit: 2 years 4 months ago by bassboosted oven.

Clear targeting, abuse & vocal abuse. 2 years 4 months ago #1373551

bassboosted oven wrote:
RubyTheSlump wrote:
bassboosted oven wrote:

u didnt mention shit LOL and lets skip over the fact you think i abuse women which is extremly weird and ur the one that starts talking about what i do for no reason
if u were in a gang war you'd be sitting there crying about everything anyone would say

Bud little boy tf are you even saying lmao. Ive already stated that i have a whole shit ton of proof against you IF THE ADMINS CANT CHECK LOGS.
Ur literally trying your best to wiggle your way out of your rule braking but ur fr max 13 and have no idea how real life works xd

Edit: i even have screenshots and logs of you spamming heli on me when im citizen. Currently uve spammed heli literally 11 times when im afk and citizen. Youre quite literally butthurt over 1 single comment and it really shows as ur acting like a virgin buttbuddy who discovered vaginal penetration just last night. .
  • RubyTheSlump
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP

Clear targeting, abuse & vocal abuse. 2 years 4 months ago #1373552

RubyTheSlump wrote:
bassboosted oven wrote:
RubyTheSlump wrote:
bassboosted oven wrote:

Bud little boy tf are you even saying lmao. Ive already stated that i have a whole shit ton of proof against you IF THE ADMINS CANT CHECK LOGS.
Ur literally trying your best to wiggle your way out of your rule braking but ur fr max 13 and have no idea how real life works xd
you're sitting here telling me i dont know how life works but all i've done is blow up ur printers and you then start malding about it and now you're blaming everything on me
  • bassboosted oven
  • Nitro Booster
  • ZARP VIP
  • i cant fix it

Clear targeting, abuse & vocal abuse. 2 years 4 months ago #1373553

Can you two stop arguing like a group of toddlers thanks. I will try to handle this in the following days but due to it being Christmas time, it may make it hard for me. Discord is a thing so talk shit on there and not on the forums. :pray: :pray: :pray:
  • Pie_
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Lewis Abdul Hajar
  • Thanks received: 656
Teamspeak/Discord Head Administrator
SSRP Head Administrator
Rat Sandwich Enjoyer
The following user(s) said Thank You: RubyTheSlump

Clear targeting, abuse & vocal abuse. 2 years 4 months ago #1373554

Handling as this requires logs
  • TheXnator
  • Former Owner
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • "Save the tears for when we win!"
  • Thanks received: 4300
Discord: thexnator

Former Community Owner: 2020-2022
The following user(s) said Thank You: RubyTheSlump

Clear targeting, abuse & vocal abuse. 2 years 4 months ago #1373555

Pie_ wrote:
Can you two stop arguing like a group of toddlers thanks. I will try to handle this in the following days but due to it being Christmas time, it may make it hard for me. Discord is a thing so talk shit on there and not on the forums. :pray: :pray: :pray:

My dude, i literally sent this dude a PM to work it all out and put this shit behind us. You really think that worked? It only fueled that kiddo to keep going with his YB better tiktok bs. My only wish is to get along with everyone on this server but this kid has been trying to provoke me for literally 4+ days. Tf lmao

& only reason he left rn was bc i told him i was taking this matter to the higher ups. Otherwise he woudve kept fucking with me for weeks. I honestly dont care if the higher ups decide that i am in wrong here (somehow). Kinda like this isnt my server thats at its ends rn., but when zarp is struggling for players & 2 players join only to tell me to gtfo bc im not welcome, idk man. yall kinda stuck between a rock and a hard place ngl.

+ i have a whole 2 consoles worth of proof against this dude, so yall better not ban me without hearing my side first. I doubt that kiddo has 2 pages of console worth of proof against shit i didnt even do
  • RubyTheSlump
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP

Clear targeting, abuse & vocal abuse. 2 years 4 months ago #1373556

RubyTheSlump wrote:
Pie_ wrote:

My dude, i literally sent this dude a PM to work it all out and put this shit behind us. You really think that worked? It only fueled that kiddo to keep going with his YB better tiktok bs. My only wish is to get along with everyone on this server but this kid has been trying to provoke me for literally 4+ days. Tf lmao

& only reason he left rn was bc i told him i was taking this matter to the higher ups. Otherwise he woudve kept fucking with me for weeks. I honestly dont care if the higher ups decide that i am in wrong here (somehow). Kinda like this isnt my server thats at its ends rn., but when zarp is struggling for players & 2 players join only to tell me to gtfo bc im not welcome, idk man. yall kinda stuck between a rock and a hard place ngl.

+ i have a whole 2 consoles worth of proof against this dude, so yall better not ban me without hearing my side first. I doubt that kiddo has 2 pages of console worth of proof against shit i didnt even do
pipe down please we done now
  • bassboosted oven
  • Nitro Booster
  • ZARP VIP
  • i cant fix it

Clear targeting, abuse & vocal abuse. 2 years 4 months ago #1373557

RubyTheSlump wrote:
bassboosted oven wrote:
RubyTheSlump wrote:
bassboosted oven wrote:

Edit: i even have screenshots and logs of you spamming heli on me when im citizen. Currently uve spammed heli literally 11 times when im afk and citizen. Youre quite literally butthurt over 1 single comment and it really shows as ur acting like a virgin buttbuddy who discovered vaginal penetration just last night. .
Kinda weird to call someone 13 and a virgin in the same paragraph
  • Lewis_is_java
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Λεωνίδᾱς
  • Thanks received: 4690

Clear targeting, abuse & vocal abuse. 2 years 4 months ago #1373558

bassboosted oven wrote:
RubyTheSlump wrote:
Pie_ wrote:

We done? Alright, im accepting that even tho your bs means nothing to me. If this shit truly is done & resolved then i wont be making a report against you and i wont be bothering you in any way. Leave me alone and ill leave you alone, even with all the shit i have against you, ill still respect you for not targeting me.

I'd very happily put all this shit behind us as long as you can do that as well. No hard feeling from my POV

Edit: ive already made my apology post with trying to explain my shit & get on the good side of most ssrp players. As i said not everyone will forgive me but this Bassboosted Oven guy is clearly trying to just get a reaction out of me which doesnt even qualify as trying to reason with another player. Hes just trying to get me to say some shit that will get me banned, aka baiting/triggering me. Ofc ill never sink to his levels but i still see this as a very wrong thing to do considering the bs going on rn.
  • RubyTheSlump
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP

Clear targeting, abuse & vocal abuse. 2 years 4 months ago #1373559

RubyTheSlump wrote:
bassboosted oven wrote:
RubyTheSlump wrote:
Pie_ wrote:

We done? Alright, im accepting that even tho your bs means nothing to me. If this shit truly is done & resolved then i wont be making a report against you and i wont be bothering you in any way. Leave me alone and ill leave you alone, even with all the shit i have against you, ill still respect you for not targeting me.

I'd very happily put all this shit behind us as long as you can do that as well. No hard feeling from my POV
if you dont bring up abusing women and giving them certain diseases again sure
  • bassboosted oven
  • Nitro Booster
  • ZARP VIP
  • i cant fix it

Clear targeting, abuse & vocal abuse. 2 years 4 months ago #1373560

bassboosted oven wrote:
RubyTheSlump wrote:
bassboosted oven wrote:
RubyTheSlump wrote:
Pie_ wrote:

if you dont bring up abusing women and giving them certain diseases again sure

Buddy, see, you're still trying to put the blame on me when you instigated it due to me mentioning that i've stabbed a guy in self defense once. Just let it go, no one has to be at blame here. You dont have to agree with me and i def dont have to agree with you. But still, no one has to be blamed here. I disagree with you and you disagree with me, its just life. Lets just put this shit behind us and spend our time on ssrp as 2 different people. Its all chill imo
  • RubyTheSlump
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP

Clear targeting, abuse & vocal abuse. 2 years 4 months ago #1373561

I've looked through the logs and it's clear that oven has been harassing you ingame and trying to provoke you consistently and having thrown a lot of insults at you.
Thu Dec 23 17:44:46 2021	bassboosted oven (STEAM_0:1:66505070): # imma annoy the shit out of this kid
Thu Dec 23 17:45:01 2021	bassboosted oven (STEAM_0:1:66505070): # gonna spectate him for ages

I have also seen, however, that you have been making misogynistic and other discriminatory comments ingame, and BOTH of you were consistently arguing and throwing pointless insults at one another. Had you not done this or decided to make disrespectful, discriminatory or misogynistic remarks and using genuine mental health conditions as insults, then I would be much more sympathetic to your situation here.
Thu Dec 23 17:55:25 2021	Plague (STEAM_0:1:57944426): // lmao im sinking myself to your levels of braindead & youre still engaging in the convo. Shows a lot about you, buddy boy 
Thu Dec 23 17:55:36 2021	bassboosted oven (STEAM_0:1:66505070): // you kept responding lol
Thu Dec 23 17:55:41 2021	bassboosted oven (STEAM_0:1:66505070): // dumbass
Thu Dec 23 17:55:53 2021	bassboosted oven (STEAM_0:1:66505070): // zarp is ur everything
Thu Dec 23 17:55:59 2021	bassboosted oven (STEAM_0:1:66505070): // u were literally tearing up because of 600m
Thu Dec 23 17:56:17 2021	Plague (STEAM_0:1:57944426): // mans literally proving my point but still thinking hes doing something lmao 
Thu Dec 23 17:56:28 2021	bassboosted oven (STEAM_0:1:66505070): // really.
Thu Dec 23 17:56:32 2021	bassboosted oven (STEAM_0:1:66505070): // i mean i did
Thu Dec 23 17:56:36 2021	bassboosted oven (STEAM_0:1:66505070): // blow up ur printers LOL
Thu Dec 23 17:56:39 2021	bassboosted oven (STEAM_0:1:66505070): // and ur fuming
Thu Dec 23 17:57:04 2021	Plague (STEAM_0:1:57944426): // fuming is def the correct word in your limited vocabulary 
Thu Dec 23 17:57:12 2021	bassboosted oven (STEAM_0:1:66505070): // you are
Thu Dec 23 17:57:18 2021	bassboosted oven (STEAM_0:1:66505070): // otherwise you would've just kept playing
Thu Dec 23 17:57:40 2021	Plague (STEAM_0:1:57944426): // lmao am i not online rn? braindead mongolian ape 
Thu Dec 23 17:57:47 2021	bassboosted oven (STEAM_0:1:66505070): // but ur not playing
Thu Dec 23 17:57:52 2021	bassboosted oven (STEAM_0:1:66505070): // ur doing nothing

Thu Dec 23 18:04:38 2021	Plague (STEAM_0:1:57944426): // ay bass, you talking mad shit rn but all my printers&everything else is still in their spot. So why the fuck you lying bud?
Thu Dec 23 18:04:52 2021	Plague (STEAM_0:1:57944426): // seems kinda pathetic to lie about some online activity ngl

After this, Richard had to mute you for homophobia.

Fri Dec 24 14:53:42 2021	Plague (STEAM_0:1:57944426): // mans joined angry af & in less than 30min tried to do something against me 4 times already lmao.
Fri Dec 24 14:53:54 2021	Plague (STEAM_0:1:57944426): // tbh id be mad too if i listened to such shit that you have as your pfp 
Fri Dec 24 14:54:26 2021	bassboosted oven (STEAM_0:1:66505070): // ur talking to me?
Fri Dec 24 14:54:28 2021	bassboosted oven (STEAM_0:1:66505070): // LOL
Fri Dec 24 14:54:40 2021	bassboosted oven (STEAM_0:1:66505070): // look at ur emo pfp shut your dumbass up
Fri Dec 24 14:54:50 2021	bassboosted oven (STEAM_0:1:66505070): // with that black and white edgy shit
Fri Dec 24 14:54:58 2021	Plague (STEAM_0:1:57944426): // aint no one else here thats as butthurt from ur buttbuddies, ofc im talking to you u braindead ape 
Fri Dec 24 14:55:06 2021	bassboosted oven (STEAM_0:1:66505070): // buttbudies?
Fri Dec 24 14:55:07 2021	bassboosted oven (STEAM_0:1:66505070): // who
Fri Dec 24 14:55:25 2021	Plague (STEAM_0:1:57944426): // lmao perfect showcase of your intelligence 
Fri Dec 24 14:55:27 2021	bassboosted oven (STEAM_0:1:66505070): // cares
Fri Dec 24 14:55:29 2021	bassboosted oven (STEAM_0:1:66505070): // retard LOL
Fri Dec 24 14:55:33 2021	bassboosted oven (STEAM_0:1:66505070): // ur so dumb lmao
Fri Dec 24 14:55:41 2021	bassboosted oven (STEAM_0:1:66505070): // it gets you so mad
Fri Dec 24 14:56:20 2021	Plague (STEAM_0:1:57944426): // yall single digit IQ dudes always thinking youre the shit but in reality you are nothing. Go get a girl my dude, you need 1

This then continued on for a stupid amount of time. In another instance, you seem to be trying to provoke them to reply, insulting them when they DON'T come back at you.

Fri Dec 24 22:48:27 2021	Plague (STEAM_0:1:57944426): // ngl i was expecting you to come online and be salty butthurt. How come you always join when im already making profit?
Fri Dec 24 22:49:17 2021	Plague (STEAM_0:1:57944426): // lmao pussy boy dont have an answer

I'm not even going to include the comments you then made regarding STIs and continued incredibly disrespectful comments back and forth at one another in the long and absolutely ridiculous argument that the three of you had just before you made this report.

It looks to me like both of you need to grow up and start behaving in accordance with the rules. Anything further from either side will result in harsh punishment, which may include bans, as this is honestly just ridiculous, and BOTH sides broke several rules in your arguments ingame.

In short, all 3 of you are in the wrong, having broken several rules. You all need to grow up and behave or you'll end up making it a lot worse for yourselves.
  • TheXnator
  • Former Owner
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • "Save the tears for when we win!"
  • Thanks received: 4300
Discord: thexnator

Former Community Owner: 2020-2022
Last Edit: 2 years 4 months ago by TheXnator.
The following user(s) said Thank You: RubyTheSlump, Pack of Arseniy buckwheat
Time to create page: 0.149 seconds

180 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
7/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32