Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: [FORUMS] Punishment Request - sinzz

[FORUMS] Punishment Request - sinzz 2 years 8 months ago #1352638

sinzz wrote:
xDutchCat wrote:
sinzz wrote:
damn you reporting me cuz i say stfu rude :/ i can do same when you say shit to me clarky

and it's hard to buy into your "fake" story since I'm rarely active on the forums and your proof is just a "very friendly" response :)

You're always reporting people on the forums when they're not even doing anything. You're mostly complaining if people are rude, then don't be unnessacarily rude to people.
Especially to someone who is working hard in the Lead-Team. You don't know what damage you can do with that.
Pie is a great guy, he is annoying but he is a great guy, very nice. No need on insulting him

already i could not postpone for nothing i am waiting for the right moment as now on clarky and when i wrote this message there was no negative wave on pie to tell you i even paid respectful attention at the end to show that there was nothing bad more he wrote that I abuse the players of the coup he said something wrong I returned the device with a "stfu" which is not an insulting word of the most important even if a shut up would have been enough but hey, to conclude there was no anger in this message
Telling someone to "shut the fuck up" is rather rude and aggressive, not everyone has your mindset of it having no 'anger' meaning and what not in the message.
  • Clarky
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Thanks received: 46745
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: 123123123123

[FORUMS] Punishment Request - sinzz 2 years 8 months ago #1352641

Clarky wrote:
sinzz wrote:
xDutchCat wrote:
sinzz wrote:
damn you reporting me cuz i say stfu rude :/ i can do same when you say shit to me clarky

and it's hard to buy into your "fake" story since I'm rarely active on the forums and your proof is just a "very friendly" response :)

You're always reporting people on the forums when they're not even doing anything. You're mostly complaining if people are rude, then don't be unnessacarily rude to people.
Especially to someone who is working hard in the Lead-Team. You don't know what damage you can do with that.
Pie is a great guy, he is annoying but he is a great guy, very nice. No need on insulting him

already i could not postpone for nothing i am waiting for the right moment as now on clarky and when i wrote this message there was no negative wave on pie to tell you i even paid respectful attention at the end to show that there was nothing bad more he wrote that I abuse the players of the coup he said something wrong I returned the device with a "stfu" which is not an insulting word of the most important even if a shut up would have been enough but hey, to conclude there was no anger in this message
Telling someone to "shut the fuck up" is rather rude and aggressive, not everyone has your mindset of it having no 'anger' meaning and what not in the message.

i think auzzi will take a decision about it !
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !
  • Thanks received: 2471

[FORUMS] Punishment Request - sinzz 2 years 8 months ago #1352643

:plussp:

Literally wouldn't sell me one of his 7 ACSs even if i'd tell him that I have cancer and i'm going to die tommorow.
  • ITztrain
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Professional créme de la meow meow eater
  • Thanks received: 584

[FORUMS] Punishment Request - sinzz 2 years 8 months ago #1352644

Hey Clarky, I've decided to let sinz off with a warning this time. Sinz, you need to make sure that you're being constructive and polite on the forums.
TOU - Contributions must be constructive, polite and not mean-spirited
However, you have not been punished since November 2020, so I've decided to let you off with no punishment.
No further action will be taken.
  • CEO of Business
  • Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP
  • auzwald
  • Thanks received: 2285
The following user(s) said Thank You: Small Bloke In A Box On Wheels, sinzz
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.094 seconds

196 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1