• Page:

TOPIC: [FORUMS] Punishment Request - sinzz

[FORUMS] Punishment Request - sinzz 2 years 9 months ago #1352604

Name - sinzz
Steam-ID - zarpgaming.com/index.php/forum/profile/37312-sinzz
Evidence Of Steam-ID - N/A
Server - Forums
Time And Date (CET) - Like 5 mins ago
Other Comments - sinzz has shown bad attitude towards others at times where he will constantly harass and pester someone until he gets a reaction out of them so he can then use it against someone as evidence (this happened on SSRP, sadly cannot prove it but is something I would like to mention regardless as others have been treated the same by him).
Reason - Bad/disrespectful attitude
Story - He told someone to "stfu" which is just not needed at all and should be told to not treat others poorly. This has not been the first time where sinzz has harassed others as he has been punished in the past for this multiple times in other ZARP services too.
Proof -
zarpgaming.com/index.php/forum/darkrp/16...zarp-is-dead#1352603
  • Clarky
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Thanks received: 9536
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: rroobbiinn10xx, MsRevine, xDutchCat, Killa Kappa, TrueOverL and 4 more...

[FORUMS] Punishment Request - sinzz 2 years 9 months ago #1352606

damn you reporting me cuz i say stfu rude :/ i can do same when you say shit to me clarky

and it's hard to buy into your "fake" story since I'm rarely active on the forums and your proof is just a "very friendly" response :)
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !
  • Thanks received: 1191
Last Edit: 2 years 9 months ago by sinzz.

[FORUMS] Punishment Request - sinzz 2 years 9 months ago #1352607

:plussp:
  • Vodka4Gaben
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • LeBron "King" James
  • Thanks received: 1516

Ex - TTT Server Owner

Ex - TTT Head Administrator
Ex - TTT Super Administrator
Ex - TeamSpeak/Discord Staff x2
Ex - Forum Staff
Ex - TTT Administrator x3
Ex - Deathrun Administrator
Ex - TTT Moderator x4
Ex - TF2 Moderator
Ex - Deathrun Moderator
Ex - Murder Moderator

[FORUMS] Punishment Request - sinzz 2 years 9 months ago #1352609

sinzz wrote:
damn you reporting me cuz i say stfu rude :/ i can do same when you say shit to me clarky
Okay so that is pretty slanderous first of all, I've worked on my attitude for quite some time now and I am currently in a staff position where I will continue to remain calm and respectful as I represent the servers. Secondly, even if I did say stuff to you, two wrongs do not make a right and you are still in the wrong at the end of the day as whatever you are bringing up now is not relevant to the report abuse itself.
  • Clarky
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
The following user(s) said Thank You: Vodka4Gaben

[FORUMS] Punishment Request - sinzz 2 years 9 months ago #1352610

:plussp: :(
  • bassboosted oven
  • Nitro Booster
  • ZARP VIP
  • i cant fix it
  • Thanks received: 295

[FORUMS] Punishment Request - sinzz 2 years 9 months ago #1352611

Clarky wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Okay so that is pretty slanderous first of all, I've worked on my attitude for quite some time now and I am currently in a staff position where I will continue to remain calm and respectful as I represent the servers. Secondly, even if I did say stuff to you, two wrongs do not make a right and you are still in the wrong at the end of the day as whatever you are bringing up now is not relevant to the report abuse itself.

making a forum request to you too cuz u constantly harassing me in forum and in ssrp and this fact are true u can't lie about it
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !
Last Edit: 2 years 9 months ago by sinzz.

[FORUMS] Punishment Request - sinzz 2 years 9 months ago #1352613

sinzz wrote:

and it's hard to buy into your "fake" story since I'm rarely active on the forums and your proof is just a "very friendly" response :)

stfu
  • rroobbiinn10xx
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Zwarte piet is not racist
  • Thanks received: 1739

[FORUMS] Punishment Request - sinzz 2 years 9 months ago #1352614

sinzz wrote:
Clarky wrote:
sinzz wrote:

making a forum request to you too cuz u constantly harassing me in forum and in ssrp
How childish. You're making revenge reports because I reported you over something you just did. Why are you then holding back evidence and using it against me when you aren't so happy that you got reported? You're pretty much blackmailing me at this point and that's just sad..

Also I'd also like to suggest that you stop trying to cause drama on the thread and to not derail it too as shown in this screenshot:
  • Clarky
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny

[FORUMS] Punishment Request - sinzz 2 years 9 months ago #1352615

le retard
  • JAEGERMEISTER
  • Gold Boarder
  • Wrecking Ball
  • Thanks received: 1060

[FORUMS] Punishment Request - sinzz 2 years 9 months ago #1352616

Clarky wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Clarky wrote:
sinzz wrote:

making a forum request to you too cuz u constantly harassing me in forum and in ssrp
How childish. You're making revenge reports because I reported you over something you just did. Why are you then holding back evidence and using it against me when you aren't so happy that you got reported? You're pretty much blackmailing me at this point and that's just sad..

Also I'd also like to suggest that you stop trying to cause drama on the thread and to not derail it too as shown in this screenshot:
no no no you don't understand first you making false report about a reply i did cuz i say "stfu" to someone and you say i harassing ? when on ssrp you constantly rule breaking and harassing me , don't lie about this cuz it's true u keep annoying me and that not a good behaviour on ur case

so it's not a revenge report but a real report
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !

[FORUMS] Punishment Request - sinzz 2 years 9 months ago #1352618

sinzz wrote:
Clarky wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Clarky wrote:
sinzz wrote:

no no no you don't understand first you making false report about a reply i did cuz i say "stfu" to someone and you say i harassing ? when on ssrp you constantly rule breaking and harassing me , don't lie about this cuz it's true u keep annoying me and that not a good behaviour on ur case

so it's not a revenge report but a real report
Don't tell me that I don't understand what you are doing, I am more than competent to not fall for whatever you are trying to pull against me. I have not been punished on SSRP for over two weeks nor even had a punishment for harassment for a long time.

and yes it is a revenge report, your intent on making it is because you got reported by me like I said...
  • Clarky
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny

[FORUMS] Punishment Request - sinzz 2 years 9 months ago #1352619

JAEGERMEISTER wrote:
le retard
CARL! Message me on discord I dunno if you changed your username
Clarky#1306
  • Clarky
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny

[FORUMS] Punishment Request - sinzz 2 years 9 months ago #1352621

bassboosted oven wrote:
:plussp: :(
  • Turtlx69
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1540

The following user(s) said Thank You: 1231231231

[FORUMS] Punishment Request - sinzz 2 years 9 months ago #1352625

:plussp: this is so true
  • stink
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 304

[FORUMS] Punishment Request - sinzz 2 years 9 months ago #1352626

men :angry: i dont appriceate the report on my brother also i tell him stop swearing he stop men :angry:
why report :angry:

[FORUMS] Punishment Request - sinzz 2 years 9 months ago #1352629

sinzz wrote:

You're always reporting people on the forums when they're not even doing anything. You're mostly complaining if people are rude, then don't be unnessacarily rude to people.
Especially to someone who is working hard in the Lead-Team. You don't know what damage you can do with that.
Pie is a great guy, he is annoying but he is a great guy, very nice. No need on insulting him
  • xDutchCat
  • Expert Boarder
  • xDumbCat
  • Thanks received: 538

Former
Murder Super Administrator
SSRP Super Administrator x2
Event Manager
Server Apps & Appeals Section Mod

The following user(s) said Thank You: Pie_

[FORUMS] Punishment Request - sinzz 2 years 9 months ago #1352630

ToBeHonest wrote:
men :angry: i dont appriceate the report on my brother also i tell him stop swearing he stop men :angry:

i will answer you men he do this just for annoying me and by this false i will having a bad day :(
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !

[FORUMS] Punishment Request - sinzz 2 years 9 months ago #1352633

sinzz wrote:
ToBeHonest wrote:

i will answer you men he do this just for annoying me and by this false i will having a bad day :(
I gain nothing from annoying you and is a complete waste of time.
  • Clarky
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny

[FORUMS] Punishment Request - sinzz 2 years 9 months ago #1352634

xDutchCat wrote:
sinzz wrote:

You're always reporting people on the forums when they're not even doing anything. You're mostly complaining if people are rude, then don't be unnessacarily rude to people.
Especially to someone who is working hard in the Lead-Team. You don't know what damage you can do with that.
Pie is a great guy, he is annoying but he is a great guy, very nice. No need on insulting him

already i could not postpone for nothing i am waiting for the right moment as now on clarky and when i wrote this message there was no negative wave on pie to tell you i even paid respectful attention at the end to show that there was nothing bad more he wrote that I abuse the players of the coup he said something wrong I returned the device with a "stfu" which is not an insulting word of the most important even if a shut up would have been enough but hey, to conclude there was no anger in this message
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !

[FORUMS] Punishment Request - sinzz 2 years 9 months ago #1352637

Clarky wrote:
sinzz wrote:
ToBeHonest wrote:

I gain nothing from annoying you and is a complete waste of time.
so why are you doing that, why are you bothering me and harassing me constantly what is in the forum or in ssrp i am not trying to speak with you except to say to stop so question yourself and put yourself a little in my place before doing things like this
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.154 seconds

235 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
11/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun