Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Punishment Request - God Emperor

Punishment Request - God Emperor 3 years 2 months ago #1311098

Haunted_Pizza wrote:
EviIstewie wrote:
Hahaha thats fucking jokes. #1 its steam aka outside of zarp #2 not staff #3 I swear you take peoples names? Hypocritical muppet hahaha. Has it all gone down hill since luigi fucked you?
Agreed tbh. swing and miss as they say! he tried!

case not over, keep in mind Kronen is handling it.
  • God Emperor
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 10
The topic has been locked.

Punishment Request - God Emperor 3 years 2 months ago #1311108

I am personally, quite disappointed. Just because there is no written rule about such a scenario like this one, doesn't necessarily mean that it's fine to do something like this. Keep in mind that we, as staff, are here to ensure a fun and safe environment for all users of the community, if necessary, a punishment will be issued, whether or not it's written on the server rules. This was done with the sole intent of ruining a prominent player's reputation, basically getting him in trouble for something he didn't do - In addition to causing further inconveniences to not only Sp00ns, but other users of the community as well as staff. I, personally, deem this unacceptable, and do feel a punishment of some sort should be issued.

God Emperor wrote:
Haunted_Pizza wrote:

I don't think it's nice nor fair of you to plainly call out Kronen for being biased, just because they are both from the same gang doesn't mean that the report will be handled in a manner that is of favour to Sp00ns. If you feel like the ensuing verdict is unfair, you can always re-appeal as well as prohibit numerous staff members from handling the report, shall you feel that the might make an unfair verdict.
  • Mr. Richard
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 5418
The following user(s) said Thank You: PZGrens, CEO of Business

Punishment Request - God Emperor 3 years 2 months ago #1311110

Mr. Richard wrote:
I am personally, quite disappointed. Just because there is no written rule about such a scenario like this one, doesn't necessarily mean that it's fine to do something like this. Keep in mind that we, as staff, are here to ensure a fun and safe environment for all users of the community, if necessary, a punishment will be issued, whether or not it's written on the server rules. This was done with the sole intent of ruining a prominent player's reputation, basically getting him in trouble for something he didn't do - In addition to causing further inconveniences to not only Sp00ns, but other users of the community as well as staff. I, personally, deem this unacceptable, and do feel a punishment of some sort should be issued.

God Emperor wrote:
Haunted_Pizza wrote:

I don't think it's nice nor fair of you to plainly call out Kronen for being biased, just because they are both from the same gang doesn't mean that the report will be handled in a manner that is of favour to Sp00ns. If you feel like the ensuing verdict is unfair, you can always re-appeal as well as prohibit numerous staff members from handling the report, shall you feel that the might make an unfair verdict.

Ill keep that in mind, excuse my assumption
  • God Emperor
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 10
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mr. Richard

Punishment Request - God Emperor 3 years 2 months ago #1311114

ill be honest it's better for everyone to stop wasting their time to reply on this report and let the staff members deal with it
thank you guys

-Walid42
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kronen, CEO of Business

Punishment Request - God Emperor 3 years 2 months ago #1311127

Hello God Emperor,
I have spoken to chute and we agreed to give you a chance to change it however if we hear of you doing this type of thing we will be banning you for a month, consider it a last chance. This has been:
:accepted:
  • Kronen
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 530
[ACHIEVEMENTS] Kronen just completed the "Cheater" achievement!
(FAdmin) OnionRings (STEAM_0:1:81263200) set the access level of lWl Super Golden Sinz #Back to user

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.087 seconds

285 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
13/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
3/32