Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: [TTT] Staff Report - Gin

[TTT] Staff Report - Gin 3 years 1 month ago #1309232

Name - Gin

Channel - TTT Minecraft B5

Time And Date (CET) - Around 6pm UK i think - 31/1/21

Reason - Wrongly reported me.

Story - Unfortunately yet another issue with Gin... So in this case it was near the end of the round, perhaps 10 people left. I was inno. I saw Gin standing on the rock by the water cave, so distant from the rest of the map. Just standing there looking at the main island (although he wasn't afk, he was moving around a lot this round). As I looked at him, numerous C4s went off, clearly multiple and clearly spread around the map. Gin then says in voice chat "Dammit, only 1 [meaning 1 death], where are you people standing!". In my view, this was clearly an admission that he was T. Not only did he admit it in voice chat, he was also clearly standing far away from the main map, obviously there to avoid getting damaged by his own C4.

As he jumped back to the main island after the C4 had gone off and after he confessed, I ran up to him and shot and killed him. He then reported me for RDM. I explained my reasons in the reply and he did NOT forgive. I guess there was no other admin available for a while - so by the time the case was picked up (By Hazzenator), both myself and Gin had disconnected. When I reconnected a few hours later, I discovered I had been slain as I guess Hazzenator decided to side with Gin as he is admin.

This is the latest in a long line of problematic behaviour by Gin, mainly its nasty insults in voice chat and general aggression.

Proof - No proof - I don't think proof is needed for this case, I imagine Gin will agree with the story above.

Who Was In The Channel? - As mentioned above Hazzenator picked up the ticket. This report is not against him in any way.
  • Coop
  • Fresh Boarder
Last Edit: 3 years 1 month ago by Coop.
The topic has been locked.

[TTT] Staff Report - Gin 3 years 1 month ago #1309235

Handling
  • Nick0GR
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3308

GD+Server Apps Section staff
TS3+Discord Staff
Bhop Super admin
TTT Super admin
Discord: Nick0GR#9038
ex
TTT Super admin
Murder Super admin
PropHunt Head admin
Deathrun admin
SSRP admin
TeamSpeak staff
Server apps + appeal section moderator

[TTT] Staff Report - Gin 3 years 1 month ago #1309247

Oh yes I agree with the story but it doesn't change the fact it was based on sus :unsure: and Hazz who was handling it also saw it that way. You tend to cause situations like this even though you're pretty aware of the rules and how the game works on zarp.
I could've easily ben an innocent wondering why only one got killed when the map blew up

Honestly I don't know what the problem is but you've been against me from day numero uno. Every time I have to deal with a situation that involves you it's just pain, minging and always looking for loopholes in the rules and attempting to to exploit them.

Although your deduction was fair and on point, it's still against the rules and I would've considered forgiving you if you were not so unpleasant
  • Gin
  • Senior Boarder
  • d:-D
  • Thanks received: 556

[TTT] Staff Report - Gin 3 years 1 month ago #1309255

Making a staff report because they reported you is ridiculous
  • Nay
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 678
✯✯ Former TTT Server Owner✯✯
The following user(s) said Thank You: TrueOverL, alit, Vodka4Gaben, Gin, Rule and 3 more...

[TTT] Staff Report - Gin 3 years 1 month ago #1309264

Saying oh only 1 could refer to litteraly anything and like gin said is kosing off sus, you are making a really big deal out of this by calling it "yet another issue" and "the latest in a long line of problems" when he did nothing wrong and I've never seen him do anything bad
  • jam
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • o/
  • Thanks received: 1409
ex CM

The following user(s) said Thank You: Gin

[TTT] Staff Report - Gin 3 years 1 month ago #1309280

It's ridiculous not to consider this an admission of guilt.

There have been plenty of times where there are 3 Ts and 1 inno left (as an example), and one of the Ts says 'Gamer123 you are the last inno' ...and we will see Gamer123 then go and kill the other players (even if there was no real reason). Even though this has the same level of 'sus' as my story above, Gamer123 would never be punished or accused of rdming.
If it is judged by staff that my killing of Gin is against the rules, despite his confession then mods/admins will have to start enforcing this rule seriously - and if this happens, it will be a shame that you have caused this Gin.

In response to this: "Honestly I don't know what the problem is but you've been against me from day numero uno"
Yes I do have a problem with you. I think you're quick to lash out at people, you can be rude, you can be unprofessional as an admin. Simply put, I don't think you have the right temperament to be staff. There have been a number of issues over the past few weeks that I have considered reporting you for - but today I decided enough was enough, I need to start highlighting poor behaviour.

And to Jam's reply:
I think given the situation, his location and what he said seconds after multiple C4s exploded - it's ridiculous to suggest that it could refer to anything else. You'd have to be completely ignorant of the facts to believe otherwise - and I don't think you are.
  • Coop
  • Fresh Boarder

[TTT] Staff Report - Gin 3 years 1 month ago #1309283

:support:
gin badmin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!#!@$@#$@#$@#$
  • Anonymized359739
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 390

[TTT] Staff Report - Gin 3 years 1 month ago #1309285

Coop wrote:
It's ridiculous not to consider this an admission of guilt.

There have been plenty of times where there are 3 Ts and 1 inno left (as an example), and one of the Ts says 'Gamer123 you are the last inno' ...and we will see Gamer123 then go and kill the other players (even if there was no real reason). Even though this has the same level of 'sus' as my story above, Gamer123 would never be punished or accused of rdming.
If it is judged by staff that my killing of Gin is against the rules, despite his confession then mods/admins will have to start enforcing this rule seriously - and if this happens, it will be a shame that you have caused this Gin.

In response to this: "Honestly I don't know what the problem is but you've been against me from day numero uno"
Yes I do have a problem with you. I think you're quick to lash out at people, you can be rude, you can be unprofessional as an admin. Simply put, I don't think you have the right temperament to be staff. There have been a number of issues over the past few weeks that I have considered reporting you for - but today I decided enough was enough, I need to start highlighting poor behaviour.

And to Jam's reply:
I think given the situation, his location and what he said seconds after multiple C4s exploded - it's ridiculous to suggest that it could refer to anything else. You'd have to be completely ignorant of the facts to believe otherwise - and I don't think you are.
I mean calling out your T-buddies is against the rules but people don't seem to care when it's multiple people against one
  • Gin
  • Senior Boarder
  • d:-D
  • Thanks received: 556

[TTT] Staff Report - Gin 3 years 1 month ago #1309286

Coop wrote:
This is the latest in a long line of problematic behavior by Gin, mainly its nasty insults in voice chat and general aggression.

Why didn't you report his previous misconducts then, if this is "the latest in a long line of problematic behavior". And surely someone else (other users or staff) would have noticed this by now, if Gin's behavior is so horrific as you describe it to be...
  • Mr. Richard
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 5407
The following user(s) said Thank You: alit, Gin

[TTT] Staff Report - Gin 3 years 1 month ago #1309287

Some Bollocks [ Click to expand ]

Hardly an admission of guilt as reporting someone for breaking the rules isn't something i'd feel guilty over. As for your other claims, care to provide any evidence? Screenshots? Videos? If gin was such a terrible, rude and unprofessional staff then you'd have a abundance of evidence, No?

Just seems like you have an issue with him and you want to get him in trouble over nothing. If anything YOU are the problem
  • Nay
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
The following user(s) said Thank You: TrueOverL, Gin, God dammit Ross, Adriii, jam and 1 more...

[TTT] Staff Report - Gin 3 years 1 month ago #1309354

Mr. Richard wrote:
Coop wrote:
This is the latest in a long line of problematic behavior by Gin, mainly its nasty insults in voice chat and general aggression.

Why didn't you report his previous misconducts then, if this is "the latest in a long line of problematic behavior". And surely someone else (other users or staff) would have noticed this by now, if Gin's behavior is so horrific as you describe it to be...

Simply put... cos it takes effort to sign up to forums and create a post. Of course I didn't bother after the first, second or third time there was a problem. If everyone did that then there would be hundreds of threads with people complaining about players or mods. The fact that I have felt the need to come to the forums does say a lot.

And you say someone else would have noticed this bad admin behaviour - well yes, people have told Gin to calm down or to not be so rude.
  • Coop
  • Fresh Boarder

[TTT] Staff Report - Gin 3 years 1 month ago #1309355

Nay wrote:

If anything YOU are the problem

Please don't call my serious post "some bollocks".

I understand you are just leaping to Gin's defence, but if you want to join the discussion, please be constructive and don't simply try to twist things about the person who has spoken out.
  • Coop
  • Fresh Boarder

[TTT] Staff Report - Gin 3 years 1 month ago #1309356

Coop wrote:
Nay wrote:

I understand you are just leaping to Gin's defence, but if you want to join the discussion, please be constructive and don't simply try to twist things about the person who has spoken out.
What exactly is Nay twisting? You haven't provided any sort of evidence that Gin has been unprofessional (and personally i have never seen him exhibit unprofessional behaviour) and at the end of the day, you deserved the report. You currently have 5 recents which shows you're not exactly new to breaking rules and what Gin did doesn't even give any indication he is traitor. You literally compared him making an observation of the amount of people that died to saying "You're the last innocent alive." Yes, what he did and said was extremely suspicious, but we all know that killing based on sus is not valid and is breaking the rules, which is what you did.
  • Nogtog
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3413

[TTT] Staff Report - Gin 3 years 1 month ago #1309357

Gin good guy

You break rule

Gin report

You report gin

Pls don't demote gin for this ):
  • PZGrens
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • You the shit to me
  • Thanks received: 548
Steam Profile
Ex TTT admin x2
Ex Minecraft Admin
Ex Surf Moderator
Ex Deathrun Admin
Ex SSRP Moderator x2
Ex Community Council member

[TTT] Staff Report - Gin 3 years 1 month ago #1309361

Coop wrote:
Nay wrote:

Here, as someone who is completely neutral on this situation and hasn’t played TTT in the 8 years he’s been on ZARP, you sound like a bit of a cunt and this report is a load of bollocks.
  • Nafe
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 11863
The following user(s) said Thank You: TrueOverL, Gin

[TTT] Staff Report - Gin 3 years 1 month ago #1309370

Coop wrote:
Nay wrote:

Your "serious post" is bollocks. Im not leaping to his defense. Ive barely engaged with Gin outside this report.

Im speaking as someone who has handled these reports before. When doing them before as a lead team member i acted professional and would have gave a proper outcome. "After speaking with gin and reading this story i have decided to deny this report as gin was very helpful in explaining the situation and you havent shown any evidence. Thank you for making this post etc etc"

What i actually wanted to say was.

What a waste of my time, he reported you. Thats all. Get over it.
:denied:
  • Nay
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
Last Edit: 3 years 1 month ago by Nay.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gin, Adriii

[TTT] Staff Report - Gin 3 years 1 month ago #1309396

Although the outcome is almost ready I really would like to talk to you, please contact me on discord. Nick0GR#9038
  • Nick0GR
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3308

GD+Server Apps Section staff
TS3+Discord Staff
Bhop Super admin
TTT Super admin
Discord: Nick0GR#9038
ex
TTT Super admin
Murder Super admin
PropHunt Head admin
Deathrun admin
SSRP admin
TeamSpeak staff
Server apps + appeal section moderator

[TTT] Staff Report - Gin 3 years 1 month ago #1309398

Gosh Gin. How could you!!!!!!!
  • Kurze
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Expect me to be straight to the point.
  • Thanks received: 1040
Plus Ultra!

EX
EX TTT Super Administrator x3

EX TTT Head Admin

[TTT] Staff Report - Gin 3 years 1 month ago #1309438

:minussp:

Oh no, OH NO, Gin reported you, I've heard of false warns, false bans, etc but false reporting even though it's not a false report, wow.

Put it this way a false report is when like, If I reported you for RDM even though you never shot me, That'd be a false report.

Thisssss.... is not, and by the fact you're reporting the reporter instead of the handling staff member tells me you did break the rule, otherwise surely you'd be reporting the handling staff member as they would have punished you falsely. so, Not really a false report now is it?
  • Boxy
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Poecilotheria metallica
  • Thanks received: 1039
Last Edit: 3 years 1 month ago by Boxy.

[TTT] Staff Report - Gin 3 years 1 month ago #1309479

Even if this was an admission of being a traitor, which I believe it was not, why are you reporting him? Its not like Gin took it upon himself to handle his own report and punish you. He waited for Hazz to deal with it, and Hazz believed that it was also based on suspicion. Gin hadn't broke any rules or abused his power even if you did have a right to kill him (which again, you didn't) all he did was report you. You wouldn't report a user for not forgiving you in a report, you would appeal it, why not just do the same here?

For whatever reason it seems you have a problem with Gin. If this was "the latest in a long line of problematic behaviour by Gin" why haven't you reported anything else? Why report him for such a small problem like keeping a report rather than any of the prior "problematic behaviour". Or is it just that all of the instances you speak of are just as ridiculous as this one?
  • Rule
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Kyber4PHSO
  • Thanks received: 1265
Ex-Staff
Last Edit: 3 years 1 month ago by Rule.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Boxy, jam
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.167 seconds

140 PLAYERS ONLINE