Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SSRP] Report Abuse - Joshua

[SSRP] Report Abuse - Joshua 3 years 2 months ago #1308379

Staff Member(s) Name: Josh

Staff Member(s) SteamID: STEAM_0:0:67210144

What Did The Staff Member(s) do?: False accusations

What Server(s) Was This On?: SSRP

Evidence:
So I was in a discord and got a ping from coda asking if something/someone was me. Turns out some random person came on the server and spouted nazi and racist shit, from this josh blamed me and say "hi stewie" accusing me of alting to come on the server to spout nazi racist stuff. This is coming from a super admin btw
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

So I reached out to josh and ask if it was true and well speaks for itself right (I found the profile from the name/id josh gave me because I bet it I get questioned "HoW dId YoU gEt ThE pRoFiLe"
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

I am not happy to be accused of something I did not do. I don't own alts, nor would I alt, nor would I be so fucking stupid with spouting nazi racist stuff, its not worth my time.
This is on top of the other stuff that has happened with eleven but thats not for now. I know a punishment can't be handed out so please can he be spoken too. I would like martin/chute to handle. Thank you.
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Shae

[SSRP] Report Abuse - Joshua 3 years 2 months ago #1308385

Not the first time he has randomly accused someone of being an alt when they aren't, second time he's done it now. Randomly accusing someone of being Niko on an alt, because they were had a name disrespecting another player. Not sure why Niko would do this in the first place?

:support:

EDIT: turns out I didn't hear what I was told right, it wasn't a name and had nothing to do with disrespecting another player and it was indeed just a PROFILE PICTURE? This makes it even worse...
  • Nafe
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 11869
Last Edit: 3 years 2 months ago by Nafe.

[SSRP] Report Abuse - Joshua 3 years 2 months ago #1308387

Nafe wrote:
Not the first time he has randomly accused someone of being an alt when they aren't, second time he's done it now. Randomly accusing someone of being Niko on an alt, because they were had a name disrespecting another player. Not sure why Niko would do this in the first place?

:support:

EDIT: turns out I didn't hear what I was told right, it wasn't a name and had nothing to do with disrespecting another player and it was indeed just a PROFILE PICTURE? This makes it even worse...

Nope its because RIP Neck has a friend who just so happens to have a friend called niko on his friends list
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nafe

[SSRP] Report Abuse - Joshua 3 years 2 months ago #1308388

Dude leave him alone hes sa material
  • Ezeh
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • A wild fox
  • Thanks received: 1395
Former ranks;
SSRP Super Administrator
TF2 Super Admin
Teamspeak Staff
Discord Administrator
Appeals/RA Section Forum Moderator
Deathrun Administrator

Need to contact me? Click here!
Ezeh#4745
Last Edit: 3 years 2 months ago by Ezeh.

[SSRP] Report Abuse - Joshua 3 years 2 months ago #1308389

Ezeh wrote:
Dude leave him alone hes sa material

He maybe sa material but people need to be called out if needs be.

[SSRP] Report Abuse - Joshua 3 years 2 months ago #1308391

Shae wrote:
Also the other day a new player joined and he was persistent with accusations that he was Niko, later banning the guy for not changing his profile picture. He was a genuine new player and didn't know much about dark RP, got banned over a profile pic lol???

Just seems like he's let the SA role go to his head and take it out on people lmao

Just would like to clear this one up, I was told by mixer while on ts with him that he thinks it might be Niko and to ask him, I was handling that sit with that player but was told to ask/challenge it.
  • Joshua
  • Former Community Manager
  • Thanks received: 546

[SSRP] Report Abuse - Joshua 3 years 2 months ago #1308392

Hi Stewie,
After talking to Joshua, he originally thought it was you by the voice of the player. He has realized that it wasn't you in the end and is sorry for accusing the said player of being you on a alt. What the player did was unacceptable and has now been banned, I'm sorry that this situation happened and that you were accused of doing such thing. Joshua has sent you a message in discord apologizing for this situation and it was his mistake for this situation. As for the other situation in which I knew nothing about until now as it was never reported, Joshua said he was told by another source that it was Niko on a alt, and it was not him who fully accused him of being a alt. Anyways, again, I'm sorry that this happened this will not happen again. It is probably not needed as much but it will be discussed in the next Head Admin meeting to see what the others think about this situation.

:accepted:
  • OnionRings
  • Community Manager
  • Thanks received: 5653
The following user(s) said Thank You: Pack of Arseniy buckwheat, Boxy, Skript
Time to create page: 0.101 seconds

136 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
5/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun