Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [Forums] Punishment Request - NogTog

[Forums] Punishment Request - NogTog 3 years 2 months ago #1306792

Nafe wrote:
Box_ wrote:
I just think maybe you don't like Nogtog and you went out your way to find an offensive word similar to his name, from there you made a report abuse, Bye now

:minussp:

I'm sure we could all go online and search up parts of peoples name and find an offensive word to report, the name isn't harming anyone otherwise I'm sure it would have been reported already

Never spoken to or played with Nogtog before, after looking at this application and seeing that I was shocked he has been allowed to keep such a name / about me and chose to report it.
At least you had the decency to listen to his explanation and make a fair judgement once you had the whole story!
  • PZGrens
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • You the shit to me
  • Thanks received: 548
Steam Profile
Ex TTT admin x2
Ex Minecraft Admin
Ex Surf Moderator
Ex Deathrun Admin
Ex SSRP Moderator x2
Ex Community Council member
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nogtog

[Forums] Punishment Request - NogTog 3 years 2 months ago #1306793

Nafe wrote:
Davidov007 wrote:
what has the world come to

I know it's disgusting racists still exist
uh huh
  • Davidov007
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expect me to write, a lot.
  • Thanks received: 757
♠ Ex-TTT Head Administrator ♠

[Forums] Punishment Request - NogTog 3 years 2 months ago #1306795

Neilsen wrote:
Nogtog wrote:
Nafe wrote:
Nogtog wrote:
Nafe wrote:
Jordz wrote:
It has been removed from his "About Me" Therefor I feel no action should be taken.

No, action should be taken? He's had it in his profile for months and now he's facing consequences he's changing it.
Bro i literally said in a reply that i was removing it because i dont want a fucking slur in my about me section, not because i was facing backlash

Shouldn't have had it in the first place me thinks!
I didnt know what it meant? How many people have heard of that word wtf

the entire united kingdom including the queen

no lol
  • anzo
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thanks received: 52
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nogtog

[Forums] Punishment Request - NogTog 3 years 2 months ago #1306798

Neilsen wrote:
Nogtog wrote:
Nafe wrote:
Nogtog wrote:
Nafe wrote:
Nogtog wrote:
Nafe wrote:
Name - NogTog
Steam-ID - STEAM_0:1:110429897
Evidence Of Steam-ID -
Server - The forums
Time And Date (CET) - Since he's joined the community I assume?
Other Comments - The word in his about me is an offensive derogatory term, typically used to describe a person of the Asian origin.
Reason - Discrimination / Offensive Material
Story - I was just minding my business on the forums and saw this guys name as questioned how he was allowed to have it as that, then upon further inspection see that he has an offensive term in his forum profile and is just being allowed to get away with it?
Proof - Check SteamID proof, his profile directly and google the term in his about me?

Warning Offensive Content! [ Click to expand ]
Kinda unrelated but can i know why you put my name as NogTog instead of as Nogtog as it's written literally everywhere?

Because that's how I typed it out?
Well yeah but why would you add the capital T for no reason? You didnt know my original name (which i changed because it sounded racist ironically) was short for Nigerian Tiger so why would you capitalise it? To me it seems like you wanted to put emphasis on the Nog part to make it seem like it's loophole racism but whatever

You're reaching, it's just how I typed it.
Yeah but why would you type it that way considering i myself have never used a capital T? My admin app which you commented on even has my name as "Nogtog" so why would you use a capital T?

listen here ttt man, no racism, now resign
Bro idk who you are but you probably smell like an ashtray
  • Nogtog
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3413
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lewis_is_java, anzo

[Forums] Punishment Request - NogTog 3 years 2 months ago #1306799

Nogtog wrote:
Neilsen wrote:
Nogtog wrote:
Nafe wrote:
Nogtog wrote:
Nafe wrote:
Nogtog wrote:
Nafe wrote:
Name - NogTog
Steam-ID - STEAM_0:1:110429897
Evidence Of Steam-ID -
Server - The forums
Time And Date (CET) - Since he's joined the community I assume?
Other Comments - The word in his about me is an offensive derogatory term, typically used to describe a person of the Asian origin.
Reason - Discrimination / Offensive Material
Story - I was just minding my business on the forums and saw this guys name as questioned how he was allowed to have it as that, then upon further inspection see that he has an offensive term in his forum profile and is just being allowed to get away with it?
Proof - Check SteamID proof, his profile directly and google the term in his about me?

Warning Offensive Content! [ Click to expand ]
Kinda unrelated but can i know why you put my name as NogTog instead of as Nogtog as it's written literally everywhere?

Because that's how I typed it out?
Well yeah but why would you add the capital T for no reason? You didnt know my original name (which i changed because it sounded racist ironically) was short for Nigerian Tiger so why would you capitalise it? To me it seems like you wanted to put emphasis on the Nog part to make it seem like it's loophole racism but whatever

You're reaching, it's just how I typed it.
Yeah but why would you type it that way considering i myself have never used a capital T? My admin app which you commented on even has my name as "Nogtog" so why would you use a capital T?

listen here ttt man, no racism, now resign
Bro idk who you are but you probably smell like an ashtray

Just because he is poor does not mean he smells like an ashtray

[Forums] Punishment Request - NogTog 3 years 2 months ago #1306800

Hey Nafe!

After looking into your report and assessing the situation I've decided not to take any action against NogTog. NogTog obviously didn't have any bad intentions behind his actions and removed the controversial expression from his profile as soon as he's been informed about it. Due to the circumstances surrounding this punishment request and the actions taken by NogTog in response to it, I don't think that any further action is necessary. Thank you for taking the time out of your day to report misconduct on our forums.

#Denied
  • Martin
  • Community Owner
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Square Pizza is the BEST!
  • Thanks received: 1874
The following user(s) said Thank You: OnionRings, narexa, Mr. Richard, Nay, Boxy and 6 more...
Time to create page: 0.109 seconds

227 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
9/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf
6/32