[Forums] Punishment Request - NogTog 3 years 2 months ago #1306764

lol
  • Darling
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • The Witch House
  • Thanks received: 751
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nafe, Sup bitch, User01293, dusheke dabliqius, Nay and 6 more...

[Forums] Punishment Request - NogTog 3 years 2 months ago #1306765

Jordz wrote:
It has been removed from his "About Me" Therefor I feel no action should be taken.
kinda bulging wbu
  • Sup bitch
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP
  • bum bum face
  • Thanks received: 207
I like a lot of attention! Please give me attention, daddy! uwu
The following user(s) said Thank You: dusheke dabliqius

[Forums] Punishment Request - NogTog 3 years 2 months ago #1306768

Sam Winchester wrote:
Nogtog wrote:
Nafe wrote:
Nogtog wrote:
Nafe wrote:
Name - NogTog
Steam-ID - STEAM_0:1:110429897
Evidence Of Steam-ID -
Server - The forums
Time And Date (CET) - Since he's joined the community I assume?
Other Comments - The word in his about me is an offensive derogatory term, typically used to describe a person of the Asian origin.
Reason - Discrimination / Offensive Material
Story - I was just minding my business on the forums and saw this guys name as questioned how he was allowed to have it as that, then upon further inspection see that he has an offensive term in his forum profile and is just being allowed to get away with it?
Proof - Check SteamID proof, his profile directly and google the term in his about me?

Warning Offensive Content! [ Click to expand ]
Kinda unrelated but can i know why you put my name as NogTog instead of as Nogtog as it's written literally everywhere?

Because that's how I typed it out?
Well yeah but why would you add the capital T for no reason? You didnt know my original name (which i changed because it sounded racist ironically) was short for Nigerian Tiger so why would you capitalise it? To me it seems like you wanted to put emphasis on the Nog part to make it seem like it's loophole racism but whatever

Sorry but why would your name be short for that as Nigerian Tiger sounds less racist and zarp allows you to make your username that long fortunately, I'm sure chute or any higher up would be fine with you asking them to force change your name for you if you can't be bothered to.
How about i explain literally everything then?
I'm spanish. My surname is spanish and sounds like the word "Nigeria" leading many of my friends to call me "Nigeria" as a nickname. When i started playing clash royale 4 or 5 years ago i put my name as "Nigerian Tiger" because it just came to me. I dont remember why but at some point i decided to shorten it to 3 letters from each word without thinking about how racist it sounds. Originally when i started playing zarp (like 5 hours of gametime but whatever) my steam name was "Nigerian Tiger" but no one was able to call it out quickly and it sounded bad because it was so long. I wasnt a fan of it so i changed it to "Nogtog" because that was the shorter version but without the racist implications. "N*ggy*" is a racist term i have never heard in my life until today and was simply a more affectionate way of saying Nogtog.
  • Nogtog
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3413
The following user(s) said Thank You: anzo

[Forums] Punishment Request - NogTog 3 years 2 months ago #1306769

Nogtog wrote:
Sam Winchester wrote:
Nogtog wrote:
Nafe wrote:
Nogtog wrote:
Nafe wrote:
Name - NogTog
Evidence Of Steam-ID -
Server - The forums
Other Comments - The word in his about me is an offensive derogatory term, typically used to describe a person of the Asian origin.
Story - I was just minding my business on the forums and saw this guys name as questioned how he was allowed to have it as that, then upon further inspection see that he has an offensive term in his forum profile and is just being allowed to get away with it?
Proof - Check SteamID proof, his profile directly and google the term in his about me?

Kinda unrelated but can i know why you put my name as NogTog instead of as Nogtog as it's written literally everywhere?

Well yeah but why would you add the capital T for no reason? You didnt know my original name (which i changed because it sounded racist ironically) was short for Nigerian Tiger so why would you capitalise it? To me it seems like you wanted to put emphasis on the Nog part to make it seem like it's loophole racism but whatever

Sorry but why would your name be short for that as Nigerian Tiger sounds less racist and zarp allows you to make your username that long fortunately, I'm sure chute or any higher up would be fine with you asking them to force change your name for you if you can't be bothered to.
I'm spanish. My surname is spanish and sounds like the word "Nigeria" leading many of my friends to call me "Nigeria" as a nickname. When i started playing clash royale 4 or 5 years ago i put my name as "Nigerian Tiger" because it just came to me. I dont remember why but at some point i decided to shorten it to 3 letters from each word without thinking about how racist it sounds. Originally when i started playing zarp (like 5 hours of gametime but whatever) my steam name was "Nigerian Tiger" but no one was able to call it out quickly and it sounded bad because it was so long. I wasnt a fan of it so i changed it to "Nogtog" because that was the shorter version but without the racist implications. "N*ggy*" is a racist term i have never heard in my life until today and was simply a more affectionate way of saying Nogtog.

you have friends? :woohoo:

[Forums] Punishment Request - NogTog 3 years 2 months ago #1306771

Nafe wrote:
Jordz wrote:
It has been removed from his "About Me" Therefor I feel no action should be taken.

No, action should be taken? He's had it in his profile for months and now he's facing consequences he's changing it.
Bro i literally said in a reply that i was removing it because i dont want a fucking slur in my about me section, not because i was facing backlash
  • Nogtog
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP

[Forums] Punishment Request - NogTog 3 years 2 months ago #1306772

Sam Winchester wrote:
Nogtog wrote:
Sam Winchester wrote:
Nogtog wrote:
Nafe wrote:
Nogtog wrote:
Nafe wrote:
Name - NogTog
Evidence Of Steam-ID -
Server - The forums

Yes :) :)
  • Nogtog
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP

[Forums] Punishment Request - NogTog 3 years 2 months ago #1306775

Nogtog wrote:
Nafe wrote:
Jordz wrote:

No, action should be taken? He's had it in his profile for months and now he's facing consequences he's changing it.
Bro i literally said in a reply that i was removing it because i dont want a fucking slur in my about me section, not because i was facing backlash

Shouldn't have had it in the first place me thinks!
  • Nafe
  • Former Community Manager
  • Thanks received: 11863

[Forums] Punishment Request - NogTog 3 years 2 months ago #1306776

Nogtog wrote:
Sam Winchester wrote:
Nogtog wrote:
Sam Winchester wrote:
Nogtog wrote:
Nafe wrote:
Nogtog wrote:
Nafe wrote:
Name - NogTog
Evidence Of Steam-ID -
Server - The forums

Yes :) :)[/quote

:zarp: :zarp: confirmed

[Forums] Punishment Request - NogTog 3 years 2 months ago #1306777

Nafe wrote:
Nogtog wrote:
Nafe wrote:
Jordz wrote:

I didnt know what it meant? How many people have heard of that word wtf
  • Nogtog
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
The following user(s) said Thank You: Vodka4Gaben, anzo

[Forums] Punishment Request - NogTog 3 years 2 months ago #1306779

Neilsen wrote:
Nogtog wrote:
Nafe wrote:
Nogtog wrote:
Nafe wrote:
Jordz wrote:

the entire united kingdom including the queen
I live in the uk and i had never heard of it so ur wrong :)
  • Nogtog
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP

[Forums] Punishment Request - NogTog 3 years 2 months ago #1306780

Neilsen wrote:
Nogtog wrote:
Nafe wrote:
Nogtog wrote:
Nafe wrote:
Jordz wrote:

But its a slur used against Asians that migrated to Australia, where does the UK come into this
  • jam
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • o/
  • Thanks received: 1409
ex CM

The following user(s) said Thank You: narexa, Vodka4Gaben, Nogtog, anzo

[Forums] Punishment Request - NogTog 3 years 2 months ago #1306781

Neilsen wrote:
Nogtog wrote:
Nafe wrote:
Nogtog wrote:
Nafe wrote:
Jordz wrote:

I've never heard of it ngl
  • narexa
  • Divine Boarder
  • ❤️ Buffy ❤️
  • Thanks received: 4845
Yes I'm female
The following user(s) said Thank You: Vodka4Gaben, jam, Nogtog

[Forums] Punishment Request - NogTog 3 years 2 months ago #1306782

:minussp: this is getting silly

whats more likely, his story about getting his name or a guy in the UK wants to have an Australian derogatory term in his about me section

Never had any issues with nogtog regarding any sort of racism while we played TTT if your argument was to carry any sort of weight then id expect some sort of sign of racism but there was none.

Hes removed it from the about me section. Its done now. Lets lock this before we roll to the drama hole
  • Nay
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 678
✯✯ Former TTT Server Owner✯✯
The following user(s) said Thank You: narexa, jam, Nogtog

[Forums] Punishment Request - NogTog 3 years 2 months ago #1306784

I'm sure we could all go online and search up parts of peoples name and find an offensive word to report, the name isn't harming anyone otherwise I'm sure it would have been reported already, Bye now.

:minussp:
  • Boxy
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Poecilotheria metallica
  • Thanks received: 1039
Last Edit: 3 years 2 months ago by Boxy. Reason: It sounded mean :(
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nogtog

[Forums] Punishment Request - NogTog 3 years 2 months ago #1306785

Box_ wrote:
I just think maybe you don't like Nogtog and you went out your way to find an offensive word similar to his name, from there you made a report abuse, Bye now

:minussp:

I'm sure we could all go online and search up parts of peoples name and find an offensive word to report, the name isn't harming anyone otherwise I'm sure it would have been reported already

Never spoken to or played with Nogtog before, after looking at this application and seeing that I was shocked he has been allowed to keep such a name / about me and chose to report it.
  • Nafe
Last Edit: 3 years 2 months ago by Nafe.

[Forums] Punishment Request - NogTog 3 years 2 months ago #1306787

what has the world come to
  • Davidov007
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expect me to write, a lot.
  • Thanks received: 757
♠ Ex-TTT Head Administrator ♠

The following user(s) said Thank You: Nay, Pie_, Vodka4Gaben, Nogtog

[Forums] Punishment Request - NogTog 3 years 2 months ago #1306788

Nogtog wrote:
Nafe wrote:
Box_ wrote:
oh golly the steam link :side: bye now

Thanks for pointing that out, disgusting lol
Ok to be fair it sounds rly bad when in fact its actually short for Nigerian Tiger which is my old username and where Nogtog even comes from ;((
This looks so bad

can confirm, his name used to be Nigerian Tiger and he shortened it and changed it to Nogtog
  • anzo
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thanks received: 52
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nogtog

[Forums] Punishment Request - NogTog 3 years 2 months ago #1306789

Davidov007 wrote:

I know it's disgusting racists still exist
  • Nafe
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sup bitch

[Forums] Punishment Request - NogTog 3 years 2 months ago #1306790

Davidov007 wrote:

I guess since it's winter all the snowflakes have come out :c
  • Boxy
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Poecilotheria metallica
  • Thanks received: 1039
The following user(s) said Thank You: Pie_, jam, Nogtog

[Forums] Punishment Request - NogTog 3 years 2 months ago #1306791

Nafe wrote:
Davidov007 wrote:

I know it's disgusting racists still exist
At first i thought you were just angry that there was an unintentional slur in my name but you're just cringe tbh
  • Nogtog
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nay, Pie_, anzo
Time to create page: 0.156 seconds

144 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
18/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40