Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [TTT] Punishment Request On Suh

[TTT] Punishment Request On Suh 3 years 3 months ago #1300445

Name - (What is the accused person's name?) very importent busynesman
Steam-ID - (What is the accused person's Steam-ID?) STEAM_0:1:30123364
Evidence of Steam-ID - Forgot to get this
Server - TTT
Time and date (CET) - Around 4:30-5:00 pm CET
Other comments - Overall has a bad attitude, calls Kos's for nothing, will report you for nearly anything, whenever the admins go offline we pretty much have to rdm him at the start of the round to avoid him ruining things.
Story - The moment the admins went offline he pretty much started to try rdming people but I had warned everyone so he didn't have much luck. Says he has his own proof but im sure anyone who was on at the time can vouch for his negativity. I have played with him before and he always comes in with the same attitude, crowbarring people off ledges and reporting others when he gets killed. Has very little knowledge of the game and if you even put his name and kos in the same sentence, even if you are only asking, he will kill you because apparently that is kos.
Proof - 15w took logs from a few days ago as well so you can see that he does this often. I'm sure a lot of people can vouch for this.
  • Hasan80300
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thanks received: 1
Last Edit: 3 years 3 months ago by Hasan80300.
The topic has been locked.

[TTT] Punishment Request On Suh 3 years 3 months ago #1300450

Handling
  • Red.
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • ✨✨✨
  • Thanks received: 719

Former Deathrun Server Owner
Former Minecraft Super Administrator

[TTT] Punishment Request On Suh 3 years 3 months ago #1300453

Hi Hasan,

I am going to deny this report based on lack of evidence, since there is no way to tell what the situation was about: like in the first screenshot of the damagelogs, busynesman could have been forcing them to test. Second screenshot could have been them walking past an unidentified body, or throwing the diamond blocks. And so on and so on.

There is also the issue with not getting proof their SteamID, which is pretty important in punishment requests: For future reference, you can do "status" into the console showing everybody who is currently on the server and their respective SteamID's.

The most important evidence in this instance where we can see the entire situation play out is through the use of video evidence, so if you ever do capture some of an RDMer, like in this instance, get video evidence of the entire round, as well as them being confirmed innocent during or after the round so that we can know they broke the rules of our server.

Thank you for making this report, but the report has been:
:denied:
  • Red.
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • ✨✨✨
  • Thanks received: 719

Former Deathrun Server Owner
Former Minecraft Super Administrator
Time to create page: 0.126 seconds

129 PLAYERS ONLINE