Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SSRP] Punishment Appeal & Demote request

[SSRP] Punishment Appeal & Demote request 3 years 3 months ago #1299914

How has this report not actually been denied yet is what I want to know really, it's been up far too long and shouldn't even need a discussion...
  • Nafe
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 11872
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jordz

[SSRP] Punishment Appeal & Demote request 3 years 3 months ago #1299919

Jordz wrote:
SWORD wrote:
Jordz wrote:
No matter the case, You killed a member of staff when he’s doing his job and making sure they’re no rules being broken, Just because you asked him to leave doesn’t mean he needs to?

If he teleported then OFCOURSE it’s OUT of character (ooc) meaning no RP is currently ongoing. Then the fact you decided to have a brain fart and kill him, he has every right to warn you and I’d even do the same if I was still staff and I’m sure everyone else would to.

What you did was just a dick move and you deserve the warning.
what job he was doing? false claiming us that we are the ones who prop pushed him?

Buddy, as a ex-Admin you clearly should know if a member of the staff teleport to you or your friend then it’s about a rule break and not just for fun. The moderator was asking you a question if it was you or your friend that prop pushed him. That’s all, nothing else and you escalated the situation by killing him.

If you just answered his question then he’d be on his way and you wouldn’t have got a warning. It’s your own god damnn fault for being silly.
so basically you’re saying if i was a moderator and i went afk and i found myself in another place I am allowed to teleport to each person and ask them if they prop pushed me or not and if they don’t answer me i will keep following them or i have to freeze them because they aren’t answering me and they have to obey me till they answer
  • SWORD
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 582
Last Edit: 3 years 3 months ago by SWORD.

[SSRP] Punishment Appeal & Demote request 3 years 3 months ago #1299926

SWORD wrote:
Jordz wrote:
SWORD wrote:
Jordz wrote:
No matter the case, You killed a member of staff when he’s doing his job and making sure they’re no rules being broken, Just because you asked him to leave doesn’t mean he needs to?

If he teleported then OFCOURSE it’s OUT of character (ooc) meaning no RP is currently ongoing. Then the fact you decided to have a brain fart and kill him, he has every right to warn you and I’d even do the same if I was still staff and I’m sure everyone else would to.

what job he was doing? false claiming us that we are the ones who prop pushed him?

Buddy, as a ex-Admin you clearly should know if a member of the staff teleport to you or your friend then it’s about a rule break and not just for fun. The moderator was asking you a question if it was you or your friend that prop pushed him. That’s all, nothing else and you escalated the situation by killing him.

If you just answered his question then he’d be on his way and you wouldn’t have got a warning. It’s your own god damnn fault for being silly.
so basically you’re saying if i was a moderator and i went afk and i found myself in another place I am allowed to teleport to each person and ask them if they prop pushed me or not and if they don’t answer me i will keep following them or i have to freeze them because they aren’t answering me and they have to obey me till they answer

That's not what he said at all :?
  • Nafe

[SSRP] Punishment Appeal & Demote request 3 years 3 months ago #1299930

SWORD wrote:
Jordz wrote:
SWORD wrote:
Jordz wrote:

Sword, You are not understanding what I am meaning so I’ll type it and try to sound better.

When a member of staff teleports to you or your friend, it automatically means he has a question that you need to answer. So this moderator in question teleported to you and asked if you or your friend prop pushed him. It’s a simple question, “did you prop push me”, All you simply had to answer back was yes or no. That is all, however you escalated the situation by asking him to leave when he’s there out of RP. If a member of staff teleports and the user says leave, how many staff is going to leave and ignore it? Literally 0.

Because you escalated the situation and killed him and interferes with his role, Therefore you deserve the warning.
  • Jordz
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • More Scottish than Aidan himself
  • Thanks received: 2237

[SSRP] Punishment Appeal & Demote request 3 years 3 months ago #1299951

Ill handle if you put this into two separate posts so that i can actually come to a non confusing conclusion
  • Pie_
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Lewis Abdul Hajar
  • Thanks received: 656
Teamspeak/Discord Head Administrator
SSRP Head Administrator
Rat Sandwich Enjoyer

[SSRP] Punishment Appeal & Demote request 3 years 3 months ago #1299953

Pie_ wrote:
Ill handle if you put this into two separate posts so that i can actually come to a non confusing conclusion

Hey mate!

Long story cut short;

Admin teleported and asked a question, he said leave and killed the admin so got a warning. So he’s reporting the admin for warning him and appealing his warning.
  • Jordz
  • Marvelous Boarder
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nafe

[SSRP] Punishment Appeal & Demote request 3 years 3 months ago #1299954

Pie_ wrote:
Just deny both, it's not that confusing
  • Lewis_is_java
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Λεωνίδᾱς
  • Thanks received: 4691
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nafe

[SSRP] Punishment Appeal & Demote request 3 years 3 months ago #1299955

Pie_ wrote:

It's really not hard to put two conclusions into one reply, Pie...
  • Nafe
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jordz

[SSRP] Punishment Appeal & Demote request 3 years 3 months ago #1299957

Lewis_is_java wrote:
Pie_ wrote:
Just deny both, it's not that confusing

Amen brother!

Not going to lie here guys, ofcourse if a member of staff teleports to you don’t kill the god damn staff.
  • Jordz
  • Marvelous Boarder

[SSRP] Punishment Appeal & Demote request 3 years 3 months ago #1299964

Pie_ wrote:
You don't need to man

[SSRP] Punishment Appeal & Demote request 3 years 3 months ago #1300094

How has this not been handled yet? it's been 3 days now
  • HiddenMaverick
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • I dont know what I'm doing
  • Thanks received: 9

I'm invincible now and u ban me thats cheating and I'll tell on you

[SSRP] Punishment Appeal & Demote request 3 years 3 months ago #1300095

HiddenMaverick wrote:

Maybe because its Christmas Holiday/Break and people don't want to be doing their staff work for a couple of days.
  • OnionRings
  • Community Manager
  • Thanks received: 5653

[SSRP] Punishment Appeal & Demote request 3 years 3 months ago #1300097

OnionRings wrote:
HiddenMaverick wrote:

Maybe because its Christmas Holiday/Break and people don't want to be doing their staff work for a couple of days.

In fairness, it is being handled but the outcome should have been posted yesterday. Instead he's told the user he has to make an appeal and a report separately which is ludicrous...
  • Nafe
The following user(s) said Thank You: OnionRings

[SSRP] Punishment Appeal & Demote request 3 years 3 months ago #1300099

ik im unbanned wrote:
Nafe wrote:
OnionRings wrote:
HiddenMaverick wrote:

In fairness, it is being handled but the outcome should have been posted yesterday. Instead he's told the user he has to make an appeal and a report separately which is ludicrous...
Thanks for teaching me a new word

You're welcome foreigner :cheer:
  • Nafe
The following user(s) said Thank You: Killa Kappa

[SSRP] Punishment Appeal & Demote request 3 years 3 months ago #1300129

Nafe wrote:
ik im unbanned wrote:
Nafe wrote:
OnionRings wrote:
HiddenMaverick wrote:

Thanks for teaching me a new word

You're welcome foreigner :cheer:
you are a FOREN too

[SSRP] Punishment Appeal & Demote request 3 years 3 months ago #1300395

I’ve decided to deny this report and appeal due to Gamerblamer having a different story stating that Yous were prop blocking etc and what’s why he tp’ed. I asked you on discord if you have this proof with sound and you did not, if you manage to find/get a sound version of this situation on the server your always welcome to send it to me on discord.

:denied:
  • OnionRings
  • Community Manager
  • Thanks received: 5653
Time to create page: 0.146 seconds

315 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
20/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40