• User1502
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 821
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: 350

[SSRP] Punishment Appeal & Demote request 3 years 3 months ago #1299757

Jordz wrote:
I meannn you are breaking NLR and if he teleported to one of your members because of something then so be it. What you did was just a dick move not going to lie
i didn’t break NLR
  • SWORD
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 582

[SSRP] Punishment Appeal & Demote request 3 years 3 months ago #1299764

SWORD wrote:
also he didnt private message braindead that if he is allowed to teleport to him or if he was roleplaying
erm, he can teleport to him still, people usually teleport specifically to ask whether somebody is in rp or not
  • Tow Mater
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 734

[SSRP] Punishment Appeal & Demote request 3 years 3 months ago #1299786

Tow Mater wrote:
SWORD wrote:
also he didnt private message braindead that if he is allowed to teleport to him or if he was roleplaying
erm, he can teleport to him still, people usually teleport specifically to ask whether somebody is in rp or not
but he had 0 reason to tp and i dont think it deserve a warning since i dont want him in my base
  • SWORD
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
Last Edit: 3 years 3 months ago by SWORD.

[SSRP] Punishment Appeal & Demote request 3 years 3 months ago #1299789

SWORD wrote:
Tow Mater wrote:
SWORD wrote:
but he had 0 reason to tp and i dont think it deserve a warning since i dont want him in my base

Okay but what you are not understanding is that if he teleports into your base it’s for administrative purposes (hopefully) and he is out of RP. You can’t just kill him, report it if he’s bothering you rather than unnecessarily provoking him...?
  • Nafe
  • Former Community Manager
  • Thanks received: 11872

[SSRP] Punishment Appeal & Demote request 3 years 3 months ago #1299801

SWORD wrote:
Jordz wrote:
I meannn you are breaking NLR and if he teleported to one of your members because of something then so be it. What you did was just a dick move not going to lie
i didn’t break NLR

So you didn’t break NLR but that big yellow thing in the middle of your screen says different.

Edit:

• Jordz
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • More Scottish than Aidan himself
  • Thanks received: 2237
Last Edit: 3 years 3 months ago by Jordz.

[SSRP] Punishment Appeal & Demote request 3 years 3 months ago #1299803

Jordz wrote:
SWORD wrote:
Jordz wrote:
i didn’t break NLR

So you didn’t break NLR but that big yellow thing in the middle of your screen says different.

Edit:

• SWORD
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP] Punishment Appeal & Demote request 3 years 3 months ago #1299804

SWORD wrote:
Jordz wrote:
SWORD wrote:
Jordz wrote:
i didn’t break NLR

Edit:

Yeah so, if this guy is breaking NLR maybe the teleport was to tell him to leave the district? Instead of reporting him on the forums for nothing you should ask him why he’s in your base instead of just killing him. Therefore the warning is valid .
  • Jordz
  • Marvelous Boarder

[SSRP] Punishment Appeal & Demote request 3 years 3 months ago #1299805

Jordz wrote:
SWORD wrote:
Jordz wrote:
SWORD wrote:
Jordz wrote:
i didn’t break NLR

Edit:

Yeah so, if this guy is breaking NLR maybe the teleport was to tell him to leave the district? Instead of reporting him on the forums for nothing you should ask him why he’s in your base instead of just killing him. Therefore the warning is valid .
(Maybe) which was not for the NLR it was because Someone prop pushed him and he teleported to braindead right away saying it was him with out any proof
  • SWORD
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP] Punishment Appeal & Demote request 3 years 3 months ago #1299823

:minussp:

You basically just rdmed the guy during a sit, your proof isn't really helping since there's no sound or actual evidence provided. Plus you broke NLR in the images :?
  • HiddenMaverick
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • I dont know what I'm doing
  • Thanks received: 9

I'm invincible now and u ban me thats cheating and I'll tell on you

[SSRP] Punishment Appeal & Demote request 3 years 3 months ago #1299852

HiddenMaverick wrote:

You basically just rdmed the guy during a sit, your proof isn't really helping since there's no sound or actual evidence provided. Plus you broke NLR in the images :?

please read before you post
  • SWORD
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP] Punishment Appeal & Demote request 3 years 3 months ago #1299854

SWORD wrote:
HiddenMaverick wrote:

Regardless of if he read it or not he’s pretty much not wrong, the guy was breaking NLR / was thought to be breaking prop abuse rules, hence he was teleported to. You don’t make decisions on whether staff are allowed to do their job or not...
  • Nafe
  • Former Community Manager
  • Thanks received: 11872

[SSRP] Punishment Appeal & Demote request 3 years 3 months ago #1299855

Nafe wrote:
SWORD wrote:
HiddenMaverick wrote:

Regardless of if he read it or not he’s pretty much not wrong, the guy was breaking NLR / was thought to be breaking prop abuse rules, hence he was teleported to. You don’t make decisions on whether staff are allowed to do their job or not...
Prop block abuse or NLR none of it was apart of the sit he was trying to make, he said it him self he teleported to braindead thinking he is the one who prop pushed him from spawn when he didn't, also when we told him to leave the base he kept saying who prop pushed me i got that in recording that's why I killed him he was saying bullshit trying to get one of us warned, if the video has been recorded with sound i would upload it but geforce being retard
  • SWORD
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP] Punishment Appeal & Demote request 3 years 3 months ago #1299866

SWORD wrote:
Nafe wrote:
SWORD wrote:
HiddenMaverick wrote:

Prop block abuse or NLR none of it was apart of the sit he was trying to make, he said it him self he teleported to braindead thinking he is the one who prop pushed him from spawn when he didn't, also when we told him to leave the base he kept saying who prop pushed me i got that in recording that's why I killed him he was saying bullshit trying to get one of us warned, if the video has been recorded with sound i would upload it but geforce being retard
Sounds like you're in the wrong either way you put it pal
  • Lewis_is_java
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Λεωνίδᾱς
  • Thanks received: 4691

[SSRP] Punishment Appeal & Demote request 3 years 3 months ago #1299868

Lewis_is_java wrote:
Sounds like you're in the wrong either way you put it pal
how so? they are saying Gamerblamer teleported to braindead because he was breaking NLR or prop spamming
Gamerblamer wrote:
i heard brain dead say he needed help i tped to him inside the base and i asked why you guys brought me here. You didn't give me an answer
saying that because he is claiming us that we are the ones who prop pushed him and saying he got that in recording
  • SWORD
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP] Punishment Appeal & Demote request 3 years 3 months ago #1299877

No matter the case, You killed a member of staff when he’s doing his job and making sure they’re no rules being broken, Just because you asked him to leave doesn’t mean he needs to?

If he teleported then OFCOURSE it’s OUT of character (ooc) meaning no RP is currently ongoing. Then the fact you decided to have a brain fart and kill him, he has every right to warn you and I’d even do the same if I was still staff and I’m sure everyone else would to.

What you did was just a dick move and you deserve the warning.
  • Jordz
  • Marvelous Boarder

[SSRP] Punishment Appeal & Demote request 3 years 3 months ago #1299882

Jordz wrote:
No matter the case, You killed a member of staff when he’s doing his job and making sure they’re no rules being broken, Just because you asked him to leave doesn’t mean he needs to?

If he teleported then OFCOURSE it’s OUT of character (ooc) meaning no RP is currently ongoing. Then the fact you decided to have a brain fart and kill him, he has every right to warn you and I’d even do the same if I was still staff and I’m sure everyone else would to.

what job he was doing? false claiming us that we are the ones who prop pushed him?
  • SWORD
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP] Punishment Appeal & Demote request 3 years 3 months ago #1299886

We need sword back on the staff team!
  • Morgan
  • Legendary Member
  • Thanks received: 6527

Legendary Spectacular Border
MAL

[SSRP] Punishment Appeal & Demote request 3 years 3 months ago #1299890

Morgan wrote:
We need sword back on the staff team!
no men
  • SWORD
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP] Punishment Appeal & Demote request 3 years 3 months ago #1299912

SWORD wrote:
Jordz wrote:

what job he was doing? false claiming us that we are the ones who prop pushed him?

Buddy, as a ex-Admin you clearly should know if a member of the staff teleport to you or your friend then it’s about a rule break and not just for fun. The moderator was asking you a question if it was you or your friend that prop pushed him. That’s all, nothing else and you escalated the situation by killing him.

If you just answered his question then he’d be on his way and you wouldn’t have got a warning. It’s your own god damnn fault for being silly.
  • Jordz
  • Marvelous Boarder
Time to create page: 0.165 seconds

130 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
6/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40