Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [TTT] Punishment request

[TTT] Punishment request 3 years 4 months ago #1297449

Name - A1
Steam-ID - STEAM_0:0:102758535
Server - TTT1
Time And Date (CET) - NOW
Reason - RDM
Story - A1 killed me after me [innocent] killed another innocent because they ran over a body. A1 never asked me why I killed them (I DID ID THE BODY), and decided to kill me. A chat was opened but Jewce says it was valid, but it was not. Since A1 did not ask why I killed the innocent before he killed me, I had no reason to say why, and he had no reason to kill me.
Proof - https://imgur.com/a/P8qRNS7
  • Callum.
  • Community Developer
  • ZARP VIP
  • Fick dich Martin!
  • Thanks received: 745

Community Developer

Prophunt/TTT Server Owner
Teamspeak Head Admin
Discord Head Admin
Global Moderator
SSRP Administrator
Deathrun Moderator

The topic has been locked.

[TTT] Punishment request 3 years 4 months ago #1297451

you had 7 seconds to give a reason, you didnt. He might not have asked but if hes standing there for 7 seconds and you dont say anything he can kill you.
  • Jewce Man
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • love you all ❤
  • Thanks received: 312

Ex-TTT Moderator x2
Ex TTT Admin x1
Ex moron

[TTT] Punishment request 3 years 4 months ago #1297452

Jewce Man wrote:
you had 7 seconds to give a reason, you didnt. He might not have asked but if hes standing there for 7 seconds and you dont say anything he can kill you.

I only have to give a reason upon being asked for one. I ided the body and went on to continue playing. Why else would there be a rule saying you MUST ASK, if in your case.. apparently you dont.
  • Callum.
  • Community Developer
  • ZARP VIP
  • Fick dich Martin!

Community Developer

Teamspeak Head Admin
Discord Head Admin
Global Moderator
SSRP Administrator
Deathrun Moderator

Last Edit: 3 years 4 months ago by Callum..

[TTT] Punishment request 3 years 4 months ago #1297454

callumok2004 wrote:
Jewce Man wrote:

I only have to give a reason upon being asked for one. I ided the body and went on to continue playing. Why else would there be a rule saying you MUST ASK, if in your case.. apparently you dont.
I would expect a user to kill you if you murdered a guy and didnt say anything reguardless. Quite frankly your making this a bigger deal then it needs to be.
  • Jewce Man
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • love you all ❤

Ex-TTT Moderator x2
Ex TTT Admin x1
Ex moron

[TTT] Punishment request 3 years 4 months ago #1297455

Handling
  • jam
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • o/
  • Thanks received: 1409
ex CM

[TTT] Punishment request 3 years 4 months ago #1297457

Jewce Man wrote:
callumok2004 wrote:
Jewce Man wrote:

I would expect a user to kill you if you murdered a guy and didnt say anything reguardless. Quite frankly your making this a bigger deal then it needs to be.

I did not say anything because nothing needed to be said. If he asked me for a reason, he would have got it. But if he does not ask, he cannot just kill me cause he feels like it.
  • Callum.
  • Community Developer
  • ZARP VIP
  • Fick dich Martin!

Community Developer

Teamspeak Head Admin
Discord Head Admin
Global Moderator
SSRP Administrator
Deathrun Moderator

[TTT] Punishment request 3 years 4 months ago #1297458

Jewce Man wrote:
callumok2004 wrote:
Jewce Man wrote:

from what i can tell, callum is right with the “you have to ask” but i didn’t go into detail. Without other information Callum was RDMed and he is right for making this report
  • BrokeNXD
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Gmaes?
  • Thanks received: 234
Last Edit: 3 years 4 months ago by BrokeNXD.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Callum.

[TTT] Punishment request 3 years 4 months ago #1297459

BrokeNXD wrote:
Jewce Man wrote:
callumok2004 wrote:
Jewce Man wrote:

from what i can tell, callum is right with the “you have to ask” but i didn’t go into detail. Without other information Callum was RDMed and he is right for making this report
Even so, i wouldn't punish the user due to the fact that callum failed to give a reason. If hes there for an extended 7 seconds, it would be reasonable to kill someone there.
  • Jewce Man
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • love you all ❤

Ex-TTT Moderator x2
Ex TTT Admin x1
Ex moron

[TTT] Punishment request 3 years 4 months ago #1297460

Jewce Man wrote:
callumok2004 wrote:
Jewce Man wrote:

TTT Server Rules wrote:
2.1 Random Death Match
Players are not allowed to kill others without a justifiable reason. Random Death Match or RDM is the act of killing without a justifiable/valid reason and is punishable. It is required to ask a player who killed an innocent why they did so, unless you can be certain that they did not have a valid reason. Without a justifiable, or believable reason they can be killed. Read rules 2.6 and 2.7 for more information on when killing people is acceptable.
TTT Server Rules
  • Sally
  • Forum Administrator
  • ZARP VIP
  • Can You Understand How Strange It Is To Be Alive?
  • Thanks received: 3527

Brother Gustro: sally is a minge
Last Edit: 3 years 4 months ago by Sally.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Callum.

[TTT] Punishment request 3 years 4 months ago #1297461

First day back
Typical callum
But hey after reading this
That’s rdm lul
  • Oscar Bobb
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 2034

-Jmt's a big stinking nonce
-Donny's a registered SO
Last Edit: 3 years 4 months ago by Oscar Bobb.
The following user(s) said Thank You: exrobite, Callum.

[TTT] Punishment request 3 years 4 months ago #1297465

StephenSka wrote:
First day back
Typical callum
But hey after reading this
That’s rdm lul
but even if under the rules this is classed as rdm
this rule is flawed
  • Jewce Man
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • love you all ❤

Ex-TTT Moderator x2
Ex TTT Admin x1
Ex moron

[TTT] Punishment request 3 years 4 months ago #1297466

Jewce Man wrote:
BrokeNXD wrote:
Jewce Man wrote:
callumok2004 wrote:
Jewce Man wrote:

Even so, i wouldn't punish the user due to the fact that callum failed to give a reason. If hes there for an extended 7 seconds, it would be reasonable to kill someone there.
thats not my point. if you want to kill someone for filling someone else you have to ask them why they did it and if they dont respond or give an unvalid reason they can be killed/kosed but if a new player did it they should recieve a verbal warning instead of being punished
  • BrokeNXD
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Gmaes?
  • Thanks received: 234
Last Edit: 3 years 4 months ago by BrokeNXD.

[TTT] Punishment request 3 years 4 months ago #1297467

BrokeNXD wrote:
Jewce Man wrote:
BrokeNXD wrote:
Jewce Man wrote:
callumok2004 wrote:
Jewce Man wrote:

thats not my point. if you want to kill someone for filling someone else you have to ask them why they did it and if they dont respond or give an unvalid reason they can be killed/kosed but if a new player did it he should recieve a verbal instead of being punished
which i did tell him to be more careful?
  • Jewce Man
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • love you all ❤

Ex-TTT Moderator x2
Ex TTT Admin x1
Ex moron

[TTT] Punishment request 3 years 4 months ago #1297468

Even if this is a rule, it shouldnt be enforced this strictly as its just adding more room for people to get unfairly warned
  • Jewce Man
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • love you all ❤

Ex-TTT Moderator x2
Ex TTT Admin x1
Ex moron

[TTT] Punishment request 3 years 4 months ago #1297469

Hello callum, first of all thank you for making this report I will be accepting this however I think a verbal is more appropriate than a warn.

As the new rule says you have to ask a player why they killed someone instead of just shooting them which is not what the user did thus putting him in the wrong when he killed you.

However the user in question hasn't played since 2018 and the rule used to say you did not have to ask before shooting before it was updated which is likely why the user shot you in the first place, a verbal warning would be a lot more suitable in this instance.

Thank you for making this report I will tell a staff member who is currently online to verbal him, this report has been :accepted:
  • jam
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • o/
  • Thanks received: 1409
ex CM

The following user(s) said Thank You: Callum., Poltergeist, Red.
Time to create page: 0.124 seconds

288 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
14/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
2/32
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf
3/32