Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: [TTT] Staff Report - Zinnful

I'm also banned for 5 days now. 3 years 8 months ago #1265601

A recent ban stays recent for 2 weeks and the console ban doesn’t come up on the rap sheet so the recent ban isn’t referring to the 1 hour one
  • maddox
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Ian foot
  • Thanks received: 1297
sky.lea | youtube | steam

Discord: edward_adonis
The topic has been locked.

[TTT] Staff Report - Zinnful 3 years 8 months ago #1265602

Your language is horse shit, Stay banned.
  • Jordz
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • More Scottish than Aidan himself
  • Thanks received: 2237

I'm also banned for 5 days now. 3 years 8 months ago #1265603

Maddox wrote:
A recent ban stays recent for 2 weeks and the console ban doesn’t come up on the rap sheet so the recent ban isn’t referring to the 1 hour one

I mean my man have been banned for having 3 recents after a recent ban (which was accepted in a appeal btw) but the handbook clearly says it should be 4 recents.
  • Insanity
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Hush-Hush.
  • Thanks received: 202

TTT Admin
Insanity#0104

I'm also banned for 5 days now. 3 years 8 months ago #1265605

Insanity wrote:
Maddox wrote:

I mean my man have been banned for having 3 recents after a recent ban (which was accepted in a appeal btw) but the handbook clearly says it should be 4 recents.
You’re correct.
  • Jordz
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • More Scottish than Aidan himself
  • Thanks received: 2237

I'm also banned for 5 days now. 3 years 8 months ago #1265608

Insanity wrote:
Maddox wrote:

ye ik I was just telling him that because it looks like he thought zinnful banned him for having recents after the console ban.
  • maddox
  • Gold Boarder
  • Ian foot
  • Thanks received: 1297
sky.lea | youtube | steam

Discord: edward_adonis

I'm also banned for 5 days now. 3 years 8 months ago #1265611

Maddox wrote:
Insanity wrote:
Maddox wrote:

ye ik I was just telling him that because it looks like he thought zinnful banned him for having recents after the console ban.

Yeah, he banned him for exactly that, at least what the rap sheet says. He should have waited out one more punishment then ban him for "said" punishment.
  • Insanity
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Hush-Hush.
  • Thanks received: 202

TTT Admin
Insanity#0104

I'm also banned for 5 days now. 3 years 8 months ago #1265612

Not really. I let him off with a few things anyway but he gained 3 warns in 20 mins. Regardless, look properly at his rapsheet please :) ban wasnt false, just shouldve been treated as his first ban because the appealed ban wasnt removed from rapsheet. Removing the ban he wouldve had 9 total recents. But thanks for your input.
  • Zinnful
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thanks received: 53
Ex-TTT
-Administrator

[TTT] Staff Report - Zinnful 3 years 8 months ago #1265613

Hello Brandon,

After talking with Zinnful I'm going to deny this staff report. For the RDM warn, the person you killed said "I have been proven/I may have a T weapon." which is a generic bind for saying he was proven because he joined late so he didn't have any traitor weapons when you killed him. Also, just because there isn't any dead traitors in the tab menu doesn't mean that he couldn't get a T weapon by finding it elsewhere. So that warn is completely valid and you was also being punished for other rule breaks.

As your original ban was appealed it should have been removed from the rapsheet. So when you was banned this time it should have been between 1-3 days as it would be your first valid ban. Because of this I will reduce your current ban by 2 days. If you still feel like that ban is invalid then you should appeal it with the templates that were provided to you earlier.

Zinnful did not abuse his rank in order to get you punished and was right to punish you for breaking the rules. I advise that in time during your ban you read over the rules so you do not break them when your ban is over.

Thank you for making this report.

:denied:

• Nay
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 678
✯✯ Former TTT Server Owner✯✯
The following user(s) said Thank You: Davidov007
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.114 seconds

136 PLAYERS ONLINE