Kronen wrote:
Micky wrote:
Kronen wrote:
Micky wrote:
Kronen wrote:
Armarni4 wrote:
Kronen wrote:
mellow wrote:
there was already a punishment within the RP server, I see no reason to have other repercussions.
My point exact
When you get trained you should’ve been told or you should’ve read it somewhere in one of the handbooks it says something about how your actions zarp servers can and will affect your in game rank
Armarni I will tell you on discord later why that response isn’t very good
Staff members should instinctively know not to break rules on other servers
I mean it was a mistake not him thinking “hell yeah let’s go mass RDM spawn”
prnt.sc/ttxvnj
Yeh I know, he also said “with my infinite wisdom” admitting it was a mistake he probably thought you could kill people you defibed so I hate to sound like Logan Paul but it was a lapse in his judgment
You cannot make out his intention from that statement alone as it can be seen in multiple ways such as sarcasm

Nobody in the servers knows me for being sarcastic or a liar,and lying in appeal would lend me in more trouble
I don't know you

In TTT
i dont know you
  • maybedovahkitty
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Бог мертв
  • Thanks received: 1226
Most people are searching for happiness. They’re looking for it. They’re trying to find it in someone or something outside of themselves. That’s a fundamental mistake. Happiness is something that you are, and it comes from the way you think.
The topic has been locked.

[TTT] Demote Request 3 years 8 months ago #1260058

Staff members should know how to display themselves correctly on all zarp services. Unacceptable!
  • Markus
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1637
Former:
SSRP Superadmin
Community Council Creator (May it rest in piece)
Prophunt Moderator
BHOP Moderator

[TTT] Demote Request 3 years 8 months ago #1260063

Micky wrote:
Kronen wrote:
He should be demoted from TTT cus he Mass RDMed on SSRP hmm something doesn’t seem right :? :?

That’s like me being demoted on TTT because I have a active report abuse on SSRP
I won't even bother explaining this shit to you my guy lmao

Ill do it for micky,
Its like going on SSRP whilst a TTT HA and saying the n word.
Being staff on one server doesnt mean that your attitude can only be good on there, Its a community with zarp requests you have the same attitude. If he is a admin or moderator on one server then he should be the same way on all the others. :support:
  • Skript
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 263
The following user(s) said Thank You: PrincessPeach

[TTT] Demote Request 3 years 8 months ago #1260065

Hello Micky.
After reviewing all the evidence you provided and reviewing An's appeal he made, I have decided to deny this demote request. An was already punished on SSRP for his rule break but he still shouldn't have done it in the first place. An admitted he was in the wrong and shouldn't have intentionally MassRDMed, it doesn't matter what server he is on. As a staff member, An should always be acting in a professional manner across all Zarp servers and should know how to behave and act no matter the situation. I will be talking to An about his actions and explain to him in full detail how he NEEDS to act across all Zarp servers, this shouldn't behave happened in the first place.

In conclusion, I will be talking to An about how he needs to act across all Zarp servers and explaining to him in full detail why he shouldn't be breaking any rules at all. Sorry for any inconvenience, but this demote request has been:
#Denied
  • BossComic23
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • ••••?••••
  • Thanks received: 802
Steam
---
♛Ex-TTT Super Admin♛ x2
♛Ex-TTT Head Admin♛
♛Ex-Jailbreak Admin♛
♛Ex-SSRP Admin♛
♛Ex-SSRP Moderator♛
The following user(s) said Thank You: 0yc37xrk6m, MichaeI, Micky, Slender Baboon, TheRealNepgear and 5 more...
Time to create page: 0.118 seconds

136 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
5/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
1/32
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf
0/32