Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [TTT] Demote Request

[TTT] Demote Request 3 years 8 months ago #1260021

people have been getting punished for similar stuff before, imo this is totally valid and should be punished
  • JAEGERMEISTER
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Wrecking Ball
  • Thanks received: 1060
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: narexa

[TTT] Demote Request 3 years 8 months ago #1260024

Micky wrote:
Kronen wrote:
Armarni4 wrote:
Kronen wrote:
mellow wrote:
there was already a punishment within the RP server, I see no reason to have other repercussions.
My point exact
When you get trained you should’ve been told or you should’ve read it somewhere in one of the handbooks it says something about how your actions zarp servers can and will affect your in game rank
Armarni I will tell you on discord later why that response isn’t very good
Staff members should instinctively know not to break rules on other servers
I mean it was a mistake not him thinking “hell yeah let’s go mass RDM spawn”
  • Kronen
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 530

[TTT] Demote Request 3 years 8 months ago #1260025

As of now i know that what i did is bad.but EVERYONE and i say EVERYONE commits errors
  • An12854
  • Junior Boarder
  • Mentelgen
  • Thanks received: 17
Ex-TTT Moderator

[TTT] Demote Request 3 years 8 months ago #1260026

:Support:
  • maybedovahkitty
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Бог мертв
  • Thanks received: 1226
Most people are searching for happiness. They’re looking for it. They’re trying to find it in someone or something outside of themselves. That’s a fundamental mistake. Happiness is something that you are, and it comes from the way you think.

[TTT] Demote Request 3 years 8 months ago #1260027

This is no where near enough proof without any actual evidence, plus He isn’t staff in SSRP so he can break rules on SSRP.
  • Jordz
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • More Scottish than Aidan himself
  • Thanks received: 2237

[TTT] Demote Request 3 years 8 months ago #1260028

JAEGERMEISTER wrote:
people have been getting punished for similar stuff before, imo this is totally valid and should be punished
The thing is he was already punished for it on SSRP it’s pointless to also punish him on TTT
  • Kronen
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP

[TTT] Demote Request 3 years 8 months ago #1260031

Kronen wrote:
Micky wrote:
Kronen wrote:
Armarni4 wrote:
Kronen wrote:
mellow wrote:
there was already a punishment within the RP server, I see no reason to have other repercussions.
My point exact
When you get trained you should’ve been told or you should’ve read it somewhere in one of the handbooks it says something about how your actions zarp servers can and will affect your in game rank
prnt.sc/ttxvnj
  • Micky
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 7912
The following user(s) said Thank You: schnitzel nazi, narexa, Buffy

[TTT] Demote Request 3 years 8 months ago #1260032

Kronen wrote:
JAEGERMEISTER wrote:
The thing is he was already punished for it on SSRP it’s pointless to also punish him on TTT
You know this isn't the first time a staff member has been punished on the server that they moderate because of what they've done on other servers that they don't right?
  • Micky
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
The following user(s) said Thank You: schnitzel nazi

[TTT] Demote Request 3 years 8 months ago #1260033

Kronen wrote:
JAEGERMEISTER wrote:

no, a staff member of the community should always show good behaviour within the whole community.staff member dont get accepted just because they play the server a lot or because they know the rules, they also get accepted because of good behaviour/attitude - breaking rules on a different server of the community shows that they shouldnt be staff at all
  • JAEGERMEISTER
  • Gold Boarder
  • Wrecking Ball
  • Thanks received: 1060
The following user(s) said Thank You: narexa, Micky, Buffy

[TTT] Demote Request 3 years 8 months ago #1260034

Jordz wrote:
This is no where near enough proof without any actual evidence, plus He isn’t staff in SSRP so he can break rules on SSRP.
Considering he has admitted, I'd say that is proof enough along with many others. Also this is not the first time a staff member has been reprimanded on the server they moderate because of what they did on others.
  • Micky
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[TTT] Demote Request 3 years 8 months ago #1260036

I didn't knew that im sorry
  • An12854
  • Junior Boarder
  • Mentelgen
Ex-TTT Moderator

[TTT] Demote Request 3 years 8 months ago #1260037

Micky wrote:
Kronen wrote:
Micky wrote:
Kronen wrote:
Armarni4 wrote:
Kronen wrote:
mellow wrote:
My point exact
prnt.sc/ttxvnj
Yeh I know, he also said “with my infinite wisdom” admitting it was a mistake he probably thought you could kill people you defibed so I hate to sound like Logan Paul but it was a lapse in his judgment
  • Kronen
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP

[TTT] Demote Request 3 years 8 months ago #1260038

Kronen wrote:
Micky wrote:
Kronen wrote:
Micky wrote:
Kronen wrote:
Armarni4 wrote:
Kronen wrote:
mellow wrote:
My point exact
prnt.sc/ttxvnj
Yeh I know, he also said “with my infinite wisdom” admitting it was a mistake he probably thought you could kill people you defibed so I hate to sound like Logan Paul but it was a lapse in his judgment
You cannot make out his intention from that statement alone as it can be seen in multiple ways such as sarcasm
  • Micky
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[TTT] Demote Request 3 years 8 months ago #1260039

Micky wrote:
Kronen wrote:
JAEGERMEISTER wrote:
You know this isn't the first time a staff member has been punished on the server that they moderate because of what they've done on other servers that they don't right?
Your Actions on a different server might afflict your rank on a different zarp server, but they dont need to. I have seen people getting demoted for trying to crash a server or being overly racist or homophobic, but I have never actually seen someone getting demoted nor someone getting actually punished for RDMing (Mass RDMing in this case) on a different zarp server. The best you can probably hope for is that he gets talked to and that was about it.

IMO he got punished on SSRP already, it was a thing on ssrp and its not something so major that there should be any further actions taken on TTT as well. It might have an impact on his rank if there are different points for which he might be demoted, but unless something like this is the fact this should just get pretty much denied or the guy should just been talked to. Only major things like mass racism/disrespect/homophobia or some other mass rulebreaking (not talking about mass rdming once, but like maybe 5 times in like a week) or if he would try to crash the server or some shit should have a heavy impact on your rank.
  • TheRealNepgear
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • I guess I am a weeb
  • Thanks received: 393
Last Edit: 3 years 8 months ago by TheRealNepgear.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nay, God dammit Ross, Pengu_, mellow

[TTT] Demote Request 3 years 8 months ago #1260040

Micky wrote:
Kronen wrote:
Micky wrote:
Kronen wrote:
Micky wrote:
Kronen wrote:
Armarni4 wrote:
Kronen wrote:
mellow wrote:
My point exact
prnt.sc/ttxvnj
You cannot make out his intention from that statement alone as it can be seen in multiple ways such as sarcasm

Nobody in the servers knows me for being sarcastic or a liar,and lying in appeal would lend me in more trouble
  • An12854
  • Junior Boarder
  • Mentelgen
Ex-TTT Moderator

[TTT] Demote Request 3 years 8 months ago #1260041

An12854 wrote:
Micky wrote:
Kronen wrote:
Micky wrote:
Kronen wrote:
Micky wrote:
Kronen wrote:
Armarni4 wrote:
Kronen wrote:
mellow wrote:
My point exact
prnt.sc/ttxvnj

Nobody in the servers knows me for being sarcastic or a liar,and lying in appeal would lend me in more trouble
I don't know you
  • Micky
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[TTT] Demote Request 3 years 8 months ago #1260043

The man got the punish he deserved on ssrp no need to take it to ttt . He admitted and niko already warned him . Giving him a demotion for a mistake is absurd and over reacting . :minussp:
  • TheFierceOwl
  • Banned
  • ❤Finn❤
  • Thanks received: 541
The following user(s) said Thank You: Pengu_

[TTT] Demote Request 3 years 8 months ago #1260046

TheRealNepgear wrote:
Micky wrote:
Kronen wrote:
JAEGERMEISTER wrote:
Your Actions on a different server might afflict your rank on a different zarp server, but they dont need to. I have seen people getting demoted for trying to crash a server or being overly racist or homophobic, but I have never actually seen someone getting demoted nor someone getting actually punished for RDMing (Mass RDMing in this case) on a different zarp server. The best you can probably hope for is that he gets talked to and that was about it.

IMO he got punished on SSRP already, it was a thing on ssrp and its not something so major that there should be any further actions taken on TTT as well. It might have an impact on his rank if there are different points for which he might be demoted, but unless something like this is the fact this should just get pretty much denied or the guy should just been talked to. Only major things like mass racism/disrespect/homophobia or some other mass rulebreaking (not talking about mass rdming once, but like maybe 5 times in like a week) or if he would try to crash the server or some shit should have a heavy impact on your rank.
Talking to would be more than enough in comparison to straight up denial. If he does get away without a talking to at the very least, then it'll just make staff on other servers feel like they'll be able to get away with it.
  • Micky
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[TTT] Demote Request 3 years 8 months ago #1260047

If it were a consistent issue I could understand a report towards the staff member, however it seems like a one off thing in which the person being reported of has been punished for accordingly on the respective server. It is quiet clear the user has learnt and apologies for their actions.

If anything as a staff member they should be made aware of how their actions throughout the community reflects on their staff rank given it being the first incident of wrongdoing, no more should come of it.
  • Sally
  • Forum Administrator
  • ZARP VIP
  • Can You Understand How Strange It Is To Be Alive?
  • Thanks received: 3527

Brother Gustro: sally is a minge
Last Edit: 3 years 8 months ago by Sally.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kronen

[TTT] Demote Request 3 years 8 months ago #1260048

Micky wrote:
An12854 wrote:
Micky wrote:
Kronen wrote:
Micky wrote:
Kronen wrote:
Micky wrote:
Kronen wrote:
Armarni4 wrote:
Kronen wrote:
mellow wrote:
My point exact
prnt.sc/ttxvnj

I don't know you

In TTT
  • An12854
  • Junior Boarder
  • Mentelgen
Ex-TTT Moderator

Time to create page: 0.154 seconds

153 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
10/127