Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: [SSRP] Punishment Appeal - Gigareformed Metaphoric

[SSRP] Punishment Appeal - Gigareformed Metaphoric 3 years 8 months ago #1258946

Name - (What is the accused person's name?)
Gigareformed Metaphoric
Steam-ID - (What is the accused person's Steam-ID?)
STEAM_0:0:102183427
Evidence Of Steam-ID - (Screenshot or video of the accused players Steam-ID)
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2184233267
Server - (What server was this on?)
S1
Time And Date (CET) - (When did it happen?)
Now
Other Comments - (Anything else you want to add?)
No
Reason - (What rules did the person break?)
Disrespect
Story - (What happened?)
This person Disrespect me for no reason and causing trouble
Proof - (Any proof (video or screenshot) that clearly shows what happened.)
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !
  • Thanks received: 1191
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Punishment Appeal - Gigareformed Metaphoric 3 years 8 months ago #1258947

Handling !

[SSRP] Punishment Appeal - Gigareformed Metaphoric 3 years 8 months ago #1258948

fuck you sinz :angry: :angry: bad congo :angry: :angry:
  • ITztrain
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Professional créme de la meow meow eater
  • Thanks received: 584

[SSRP] Punishment Appeal - Gigareformed Metaphoric 3 years 8 months ago #1258951

Sinz you placed a hit on him.

You we're clearly harassing him by doing that i think you should be warned for harassment :whistle:
  • Sp00ns
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 427
The following user(s) said Thank You: TheFierceOwl

[SSRP] Punishment Appeal - Gigareformed Metaphoric 3 years 8 months ago #1258952

Sp00ns wrote:

You we're clearly harassing him by doing that i think you should be warned for harassment :whistle:
  • menameisemil
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • idk what to put here
  • Thanks received: 602
Former:
SSRP Super Admin
SSRP Section Mod

[SSRP] Punishment Appeal - Gigareformed Metaphoric 3 years 8 months ago #1258953

What????
  • TheFierceOwl
  • Banned
  • ❤Finn❤
  • Thanks received: 541

[SSRP] Punishment Appeal - Gigareformed Metaphoric 3 years 8 months ago #1258954

Your just mad u didn’t get that ggluon
  • User1502
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 821

[SSRP] Punishment Appeal - Gigareformed Metaphoric 3 years 8 months ago #1258955

Sp00ns wrote:

not a reason for disrespect me for nothing lmao ?
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !

[SSRP] Punishment Appeal - Gigareformed Metaphoric 3 years 8 months ago #1258958

Listen if you get hurt by this warn me i do not care but please next time make it PUNISHMENT REQUEST not appeal its killing my last few brain cells
  • TheFierceOwl
  • Banned
  • ❤Finn❤

[SSRP] Punishment Appeal - Gigareformed Metaphoric 3 years 8 months ago #1258961

TheFierceOwl wrote:
Listen if you get hurt by this warn me i do not care but please next time make it PUNISHMENT REQUEST not appeal its killing my last few brain cells

I'm doing this report because you cause too much trouble for other players and me all the time by disrespecting and harassing me every day and don't say otherwise because it's true and after you "like to say that I harass you or that I do not leave you alone '' whereas it is the reverse
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !
Last Edit: 3 years 8 months ago by sinzz.

[SSRP] Punishment Appeal - Gigareformed Metaphoric 3 years 8 months ago #1258962

sinzz wrote:
TheFierceOwl wrote:

I'm doing this report because you cause too much trouble for other players and me all the time by disrespecting and harassing me every day and don't say otherwise because it's true and after you "like to say that I harass you or that I do not leave you alone '' whereas it is the reverse
my man i defend you all the day from bullies what are u on about . Me saying fuck off should not be offending but you are offended . Its like saying go away but in a meaner way smh
  • TheFierceOwl
  • Banned
  • ❤Finn❤

[SSRP] Punishment Appeal - Gigareformed Metaphoric 3 years 8 months ago #1258964

I feel that this is kinda petty he only told you to fuck off which isn’t very extreme as he could have said so much worse
  • Kronen
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 530
[ACHIEVEMENTS] Kronen just completed the "Cheater" achievement!
(FAdmin) OnionRings (STEAM_0:1:81263200) set the access level of lWl Super Golden Sinz #Back to user

[SSRP] Punishment Appeal - Gigareformed Metaphoric 3 years 8 months ago #1258965

TheFierceOwl wrote:
sinzz wrote:
TheFierceOwl wrote:

my man i defend you all the day from bullies what are u on about . Me saying fuck off should not be offending but you are offended . Its like saying go away but in a meaner way smh

Your altitude must be changed and I will tell you even if I even let you know for a stupid reason because even if it is a stupid reason it still remains a rule and to be sure that you understand I put the rule that you have broken
1.2 Disrespect - We expect all users of the servers to conduct themselves with respect and politeness at all times.
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !

[SSRP] Punishment Appeal - Gigareformed Metaphoric 3 years 8 months ago #1258966

sinzz wrote:
TheFierceOwl wrote:
sinzz wrote:
TheFierceOwl wrote:

Your altitude must be changed and I will tell you even if I even let you know for a stupid reason because even if it is a stupid reason it still remains a rule and to be sure that you understand I put the rule that you have broken
1.2 Disrespect - We expect all users of the servers to conduct themselves with respect and politeness at all times.
im sorry? Im sorry
  • TheFierceOwl
  • Banned
  • ❤Finn❤

[SSRP] Punishment Appeal - Gigareformed Metaphoric 3 years 8 months ago #1258967

TheFierceOwl wrote:
sinzz wrote:
TheFierceOwl wrote:
sinzz wrote:
TheFierceOwl wrote:

im sorry? Im sorry

To late
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !
Last Edit: 3 years 8 months ago by sinzz.

[SSRP] Punishment Appeal - Gigareformed Metaphoric 3 years 8 months ago #1258968

u dare say fuck u to sinz you get super banned naughty lad

-support
  • Spectrum
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • quack
  • Thanks received: 849

Ex Deathrun Server Owner
Ex SSRP Head Admin
Ex TS / Discord Head Admin
Ex Forum Section Moderator
Ex Community Council Member

My Anime List
Steam | Discord: Spectrum#0001

Last Edit: 3 years 8 months ago by Spectrum.

[SSRP] Punishment Appeal - Gigareformed Metaphoric 3 years 8 months ago #1258969

Spectrum wrote:

-support

Bad disrespect
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !

[SSRP] Punishment Appeal - Gigareformed Metaphoric 3 years 8 months ago #1258971

sinzz wrote:
Spectrum wrote:

-support

Bad disrespect
  • Skiper
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thanks received: 345
what?

[SSRP] Punishment Appeal - Gigareformed Metaphoric 3 years 8 months ago #1258972

Skiper wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Spectrum wrote:

-support

Bad disrespect

+1
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !

[SSRP] Punishment Appeal - Gigareformed Metaphoric 3 years 8 months ago #1258981

Sinz, Please stop taking everything to heart and stop thinking you're entitled to everything, I seriously beg you to stop
  • HoodDroid
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • silly fella
  • Thanks received: 374
⍟ Former Retard of The Century Award Holder (The award is currently held by Sinz)⍟

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.146 seconds

140 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
6/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32