Maddox wrote:
Kato_ wrote:
Maddox wrote:
Kato_ wrote:
Davidov007 wrote:
Kato_ wrote:
Looks like Kurze did something wrong
specify maybe

Slayed a D for having DNA on a Traitor who killed an inno? If he said he had DNA it is very easy to check if he was telling the truth
you have to ask why they killed them now, unless the body wasnt identified

how does that make sense when killing an innocent for any reason is KOSable?
it isnt

yes it is? Unless they are proven innocent via tester or a D then yes its always KOSable

also the "recommendation" says as long as you have a valid justification it wouldn't be RDM seeing as he had DNA from an innocent
  • Kato_
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • User is permanently banned from the Zarp service.
  • Thanks received: 278
I sometimes question your staffing ability for example:
When in game your were shouting "jugger". I asked you what it meant and you said it is a Canadian word for the n-word

If you want staff again you really need to get your act together.
The topic has been locked.

Complaint against Kurze for not following rules 3 years 10 months ago #1239680

Kato_ wrote:
Maddox wrote:
Kato_ wrote:
Maddox wrote:
Kato_ wrote:
Davidov007 wrote:
Kato_ wrote:
specify maybe

Slayed a D for having DNA on a Traitor who killed an inno? If he said he had DNA it is very easy to check if he was telling the truth

it isnt

yes it is? Unless they are proven innocent via tester or a D then yes its always KOSable

also the "recommendation" says as long as you have a valid justification it wouldn't be RDM seeing as he had DNA from an innocent

If you have no idea what occurred killing an innocent player by itself is not a justifiable reason to kill someone, you will need more information than that to act, e.g. did they fail ID them, did they fail to respond when you asked, did they have a reason to kill them (2.6 - 2.7), etc.
  • Nina
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • 「(°ヘ°)
  • Thanks received: 889

Former
Zarp Slave
Last Edit: 3 years 10 months ago by Nina.

Complaint against Kurze for not following rules 3 years 10 months ago #1239681

Nina wrote:
Kato_ wrote:
Maddox wrote:
Kato_ wrote:
Maddox wrote:
Kato_ wrote:
Davidov007 wrote:
Kato_ wrote:
specify maybe

it isnt

If you have no idea what occurred killing an innocent player by itself is not a justifiable reason to kill someone, you will need more information than that to act, e.g. did they ID them, did they fail to respond when you asked, did they have a reason to kill them (2.6 - 2.7), etc.

I'm saying if you can prove they killed an inno, via DNA or watching them then ID'ing the body
  • Kato_
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
When in game your were shouting "jugger". I asked you what it meant and you said it is a Canadian word for the n-word

Last Edit: 3 years 10 months ago by Kato_.

Complaint against Kurze for not following rules 3 years 10 months ago #1239683

Kato_ wrote:
Nina wrote:
Kato_ wrote:
Maddox wrote:
Kato_ wrote:
Maddox wrote:
Kato_ wrote:
Davidov007 wrote:
Kato_ wrote:
specify maybe

it isnt

If you have no idea what occurred killing an innocent player by itself is not a justifiable reason to kill someone, you will need more information than that to act, e.g. did they ID them, did they fail to respond when you asked, did they have a reason to kill them (2.6 - 2.7), etc.

I'm saying if you can prove they killed an inno, via DNA or watching them then ID'ing the body
if they didnt id you can, or if they were shooting a proven innocen tor detective but as nina said you cant kill purely because they killed an inno you need more info
  • maddox
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Ian foot
  • Thanks received: 1297
sky.lea | youtube | steam

Discord: edward_adonis

Complaint against Kurze for not following rules 3 years 10 months ago #1239688

Maddox wrote:
Kato_ wrote:
Nina wrote:
Kato_ wrote:
Maddox wrote:
Kato_ wrote:
Maddox wrote:
Kato_ wrote:
Davidov007 wrote:
Kato_ wrote:
specify maybe

it isnt

if they didnt id you can, or if they were shooting a proven innocen tor detective but as nina said you cant kill purely because they killed an inno you need more info

ok well DNA or id'ing the corpse would prove them as inno
  • Kato_
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

Complaint against Kurze for not following rules 3 years 10 months ago #1239694

Maddox wrote:
Kato_ wrote:
Nina wrote:
Kato_ wrote:
Maddox wrote:
Kato_ wrote:
Maddox wrote:
Kato_ wrote:
Davidov007 wrote:
Kato_ wrote:
specify maybe

it isnt

Same question I asked before. If I HAVE to get more info, then why does it say "recommended to ask why" in the rules?
  • Skolas
  • Fresh Boarder

Complaint against Kurze for not following rules 3 years 10 months ago #1239699

Let me just add:

You said in the report something along the lines of:
"You killed an innocent beyond that i don't give a fuck."

If it wasn't for that statement I would have gave you a verbal warning for it to tell you how it works. But you blatantly don't give a damn about the rules?
  • Kurze
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Expect me to be straight to the point.
  • Thanks received: 1040
Plus Ultra!

EX
EX TTT Super Administrator x3

EX TTT Head Admin

Complaint against Kurze for not following rules 3 years 10 months ago #1239700

Skolas wrote:
Maddox wrote:
Kato_ wrote:
Nina wrote:
Kato_ wrote:
Maddox wrote:
Kato_ wrote:
Maddox wrote:
Kato_ wrote:
Davidov007 wrote:
Kato_ wrote:
specify maybe

it isnt

Same question I asked before. If I HAVE to get more info, then why does it say "recommended to ask why" in the rules?

It's "recommended to ask them", because you don't have to ask them, however this means that if you decide not to ask them you must either have a different reason to kill them or you'll have to let them go for it until you can gather enough evidence to KOS them.
  • Nina
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • 「(°ヘ°)
  • Thanks received: 889

Former
Zarp Slave

Complaint against Kurze for not following rules 3 years 10 months ago #1239701

Kurze wrote:
Let me just add:

You said in the report something along the lines of:
"You killed an innocent beyond that i don't give a fuck."

If it wasn't for that statement I would have gave you a verbal warning for it to tell you how it works. But you blatantly don't give a damn about the rules?

I do give a damn about the rules but not about vague recommendations. I'm disputing that the rules recommend you to ask, not force you to ask hence me not giving a shit
  • Skolas
  • Fresh Boarder

Complaint against Kurze for not following rules 3 years 10 months ago #1239702

Nina wrote:
Skolas wrote:
Maddox wrote:
Kato_ wrote:
Nina wrote:
Kato_ wrote:
Maddox wrote:
Kato_ wrote:
Maddox wrote:
Kato_ wrote:
Davidov007 wrote:
Kato_ wrote:
specify maybe

it isnt

It's "recommended to ask them", because you don't have to ask them, however this means that if you decide not to ask them you must either have a different reason to kill them or you'll have to let them go for it until you can gather enough evidence to KOS them.

And can you show me where it clearly specifies I have to do that in the rules?
  • Skolas
  • Fresh Boarder

Complaint against Kurze for not following rules 3 years 10 months ago #1239712

Davidov007 wrote:
TheFierceOwl wrote:
Luki_Guki wrote:
Change the title to something like
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

It's very confusing as 3 years ago you didn't have to ask why, it was only recomended and then 2 years ago when Kurze first was admin you had to ask (in certain situations it was very confusing times). Then about 1 year ago they changed it back, if the person you killed explained why even though you didn't ask, and the reason he killed the inno is valid then the warn was valid. But I wasn't there when you got warned so I don't know what really happened
if this is true then david is flawed because he verbally warned me for doing that i swear i never knew about that i have to " ask after collecting dna " like how much more are we going to buff the T rounds .
Right so you want me to warn+slay you right away? I let it slide as the victim was a staff member and they had disconnected. If you're not happy with me giving you a verbal, I can get on the server and issue a warning. No probs!
i clearly said that IF THIS IS TRUE. If it isnt then u arent
  • TheFierceOwl
  • Banned
  • ❤Finn❤
  • Thanks received: 541

Complaint against Kurze for not following rules 3 years 10 months ago #1239713

So basically ima give u :minussp: because of the following reason
-There is a new rule when u get DNA from an Ided body u cannot get it if u see a UnIded body u can get their DNA but if its already IDed u cannot get their DNA and it is considered as RDM
Sorry man but this slay will prob stay
  • KingUniverse
  • Senior Boarder
  • Daddy Vankbros :3
  • Thanks received: 71

Complaint against Kurze for not following rules 3 years 10 months ago #1239715

KingUniverse wrote:
-There is a new rule when u get DNA from an Ided body u cannot get it if u see a UnIded body u can get their DNA but if its already IDed u cannot get their DNA and it is considered as RDM

Well then the same exact question I've asked everyone else. If this new rule is the case and I HAVE to ask, then why does it say in the rules I am recommended to ask and not required?
  • Skolas
  • Fresh Boarder

Complaint against Kurze for not following rules 3 years 10 months ago #1239717

KingUniverse wrote:

getting ID from a proven inno's body and tracking their killer and killing them is rdm? then what is the purpose for the DNA scanner at all
  • Kato_
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

Complaint against Kurze for not following rules 3 years 10 months ago #1239718

Kato_ wrote:
KingUniverse wrote:

getting ID from a proven inno's body and tracking their killer and killing them is rdm? then what is the purpose for the DNA scanner at all
ikr and yet i get verbally warned for it ... might as well remove the dna scanner
  • TheFierceOwl
  • Banned
  • ❤Finn❤
  • Thanks received: 541

Complaint against Kurze for not following rules 3 years 10 months ago #1239721

Kato_ wrote:
KingUniverse wrote:

Im telling u that if u get DNA from a IDED body it is counted as RDM but if its UNIDED u can get the DNA and it isn't RDM
If its IDED its RDM
If its UNIDED it isn't RDM
  • KingUniverse
  • Senior Boarder

Complaint against Kurze for not following rules 3 years 10 months ago #1239729

I mean that makes no sense at all, the point of getting DNA is that you know they killed a proven inno
  • Kato_
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

Complaint against Kurze for not following rules 3 years 10 months ago #1239733

Kato_ wrote:
I mean that makes no sense at all, the point of getting DNA is that you know they killed a proven inno
Well idfk i didn't make the rule so don't blame me
  • KingUniverse
  • Senior Boarder

Complaint against Kurze for not following rules 3 years 10 months ago #1239736

KingUniverse wrote:
Kato_ wrote:
KingUniverse wrote:

Im telling u that if u get DNA from a IDED body it is counted as RDM but if its UNIDED u can get the DNA and it isn't RDM
If its IDED its RDM
If its UNIDED it isn't RDM

Same thing which I said to Nina without getting a response. Can you show me where it CLEARLY states that this is the case in the rules?
  • Skolas
  • Fresh Boarder

Complaint against Kurze for not following rules 3 years 10 months ago #1239741

Hi Skoals;

You were punished for breaking Rule 2.1. You cannot kill someone simply for killing an innocent, if you want to kill them for killing an innocent, you must ask them for a reason, then if you don't believe their reason or if they don't respond, you may kill them. The reason it's "recommended" is that, you may choose not to ask them, but then you need to have another reason for killing them, other than them simply killing the innocent. These are listed in rule 2.6

You may follow DNA of a body that was left unidentified, is a detective, or was killed with a traitor weapon, assuming the person who killed them hasn't already announced the weapon.

Kurze didn't do anything wrong as the punishment was valid, and he even tried to explain the rule to you.

I do understand where you are coming from, and the rules surrounding this situation can seem very confusing and vague, so I will remove the warning that you were given. However, this is a one-time courtesy, next time you break this rule, you will be punished as now hopefully understand it. In future, please have actual conversations with staff in report chats when you disagree with them, instead of "I'm right, don't care" attitude.

#Denied
  • Mattors
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • 저는 사과를 좋아해요
  • Thanks received: 550
Last Edit: 3 years 10 months ago by Mattors.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Luki_Guki, Gody, Buffy, Davidov007, Skolas and 2 more...
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.145 seconds

145 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
7/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
1/32
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf