Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: [DENIED] Crack

[DENIED] Crack 11 years 3 months ago #1522

So tonight, I was playing on Dark RP, and I raided someone. It ended up being Crack. I killed him and stole his money. He was moneyfarming, AFK. Well, when he got back he made a little deal about me raiding him. About 15 minutes later, I went back to his base. Now Icy was guarding it. I took out Icy, and began another raid. 30 seconds later I was upstairs and killed Crack. About 5 seconds after I killed him I saw him say in chat "again really". Immediatly he was on his way back to his base. I had enough time to lockpick his safe once, and was in the process of cracking it, when he came up behind me and killed me.

After this, I teleported back to him and asked him if he was seriously going to NLR. His excuse was that he was in bed. I then told him to get out since he was breaking NLR. He said "I'm just trying to get money". Again I told him to get out. He said "I'm just going to stay here just keep raiding". At this point I was so tired of arguing with him, expecially since I couldn't believe I was having this talk with an admin, I just went along with it. I started cracking the safe, and when I open it I notice nothing was inside anymore. I looked in console and Crack relogged, right then, removing all of his printers.

I teleported to him in spawn, and asked "Did you seriously just relog so I couldn't get your printers?", "Yup" says Crack. He then decided to call me a dick for raiding him and tried to bribe me. After I leave the conversation, he decides to call me out in OOC calling me butt hurt in front of the entire server, he then just started acting incredibly immature about the whole situation over OOC.

[ZARP] IcyFresh killed Penile Flatulence using weapon_pistol
[ZARP] PreOmega killed [ZARP] IcyFresh using weapon_real_cs_desert_eagle
(OOC) Captain Scrubbins: and he's a gun dealer too
Crowley has been made a Gangster!
Payday! You received $75!
John Zoidberg suicided!
Type /dropmoney <Amount> to drop money on the floor.
Type /dropmoney <Amount> to drop money on the floor.
PVT-A.Okan)11thAD( killed |SBL| CA using weapon_real_cs_p228
(OOC) Captain Scrubbins: is the bar open yet?
John Zoidberg killed |SBL| Nicen97 using weapon_real_cs_desert_eagle
(OOC) John Zoidberg: I was still building that
[ZARP] PreOmega killed [ZARP]Crack using weapon_real_cs_desert_eagle
(OOC) John Zoidberg: I said, dont raid, I am still building
(OOC) Captain Scrubbins: admin to me propblocking
Your money and RP name are saved by the server.
Your money and RP name are saved by the server.
You have collected $516 from a Printer.
You have collected $6159 from a NuClEaR Printer.
[ZARP]Crack: again really
You have collected $152 from a NuClEaR Printer.
You have collected $12 from a Printer.
Payday! You received $75!
[ZARP]Crack killed |SBL| Nicen97 using weapon_real_cs_m249
John Zoidberg suicided!
You will be teleported to jail if you get arrested!
You will be teleported to jail if you get arrested!
[ZARP]Crack killed [ZARP] PreOmega using weapon_real_cs_m249
(OOC) Captain Scrubbins: MW3 dude just shot at me while i was on the street
[ZARP] PreOmega: !goto crack
You teleported to [ZARP]Crack
[ZARP]Crack: np sound
PVT-A.Okan)11thAD( has been made a Hobo!
Unknown command: cl_trigger_first_notification
[ZARP]Crack: no
(OOC) The Man: Assassin for hire
[ZARP] PreOmega: Are you really going to NLR.
[ZARP]Crack: i must had been
  • PreOmega
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thanks received: 5
The topic has been locked.

[DENIED] Crack 11 years 3 months ago #1523

first of all i was sleeping so i could not no when you killed me then i left and re joined because more people would do this so i just was going to be afk at spawn and then i said sorry and said i would give you the money and you ran off so yeh....... good job. and if i was just a player nlr is a warning not a ban or a kick
  • crack
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 1

[DENIED] Crack 11 years 3 months ago #1524

Agree with crack on this, he was AFK when you raided him.
-Support
  • Outypoo
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 2

[DENIED] Crack 11 years 3 months ago #1525

So you're saying that lying in bed is an excuse for NLR? Not watching your screen is not an excuse for NLR. I decided to forgive it when I was in the building, when you said go ahead and finish the raid. However, then you decided to retry so I couldn't get them. Also, when I asked you if you really retryed so that I could not take your money printers, you said "yep". I don't care if you made some excuse after that.

Also in response to what you said in game, I don't see an admin abuse forum, so I just went ahead and posted here. Doesn't have to be a ban, hell it could be a warning. Also in response to what you said in game, no NLR is not a ban, but you acting so immaturly in chat, and retrying simply so I couldn't get your printers is something that I think shows your character. Maybe it will be referenced when people are looking at making you super admin, I don't know. But it's a situation that I felt people should see. So I would appreciate that you quit calling me out in game in OOC.
  • PreOmega
  • Fresh Boarder

[DENIED] Crack 11 years 3 months ago #1526

my screen was turned off
i was asking you why you did i said sorry because i see that you got mad and said i would give you money but you the type of person who just says no and try to get you banned the shows that you are not a very nice person
  • crack
  • Senior Boarder

[DENIED] Crack 11 years 3 months ago #1528

What is your point Crack? Hell you could have checked the Console and seen there was literally nothing from the time I killed you till the time you got there. Also, that also doesn't forgive your behavior after the NLR. This isn't simply about you NLRing, if it was, I would have simply said "Crack NLR'd, here's the proof".
  • PreOmega
  • Fresh Boarder

[DENIED] Crack 11 years 3 months ago #1529

I WAS SLEEEPING
I CANT THINK WHEN I HAVE JUST GOT UP
I LEFT BECAUSE I DID NOT WANT MORE PEOPLE TRYING TO RAID ME THERE WAS EVERY PRINTER IN THE GAME YOU COULD NOT TAKE THEM ALL I SAID I WOULD GIVE YOU MONEY INSTEAD!!!
  • crack
  • Senior Boarder

[DENIED] Crack 11 years 3 months ago #1530

crack wrote:
I WAS SLEEEPING
I CANT THINK WHEN I HAVE JUST GOT UP

Ok Crack. You are now getting desperate. There is no point in arguing this with you because you are just going to keep throwing up desperate excuses. My case and proof are above, I'll let someone take it from here.

Edit: But one more thing since you edited your post:
I LEFT BECAUSE I DID NOT WANT MORE PEOPLE TRYING TO RAID ME THERE WAS EVERY PRINTER IN THE GAME YOU COULD NOT TAKE THEM ALL I SAID I WOULD GIVE YOU MONEY INSTEAD!!!

In game you said you left because you wanted to give your house to a friend. Now you're chaning your story to you not wanting to get raided anymore.
[ZARP]Crack: and i left coz i was afk and wanted to give some one the base

But let's not forget this.
[ZARP] PreOmega: Did you seriously just relog so I couldn't get your printers.
[ZARP]Crack: yup

And this.
(OOC) [ZARP]Crack: pre if your butt hurt about get me to moz to give you the money
  • PreOmega
  • Fresh Boarder

[DENIED] Crack 11 years 3 months ago #1531

ok
  • crack
  • Senior Boarder

[DENIED] Crack 11 years 3 months ago #1534

But let's not forget this.
[ZARP] PreOmega: Did you seriously just relog so I couldn't get your printers.
[ZARP]Crack: yup

And this.
(OOC) [ZARP]Crack: pre if your butt hurt about get me to moz to give you the money

i said yes because i did do it not want to type a long thing of why i did and i did not give it to a friend i said to give it to the other people and i said i would give you money but in the way i do but i
  • crack
  • Senior Boarder

[DENIED] Crack 11 years 3 months ago #1559

Quite the bad
  • Veritas
  • Junior Boarder

[DENIED] Crack 11 years 3 months ago #1584

explain to me this re-logging is not evan a ban or a kick still i told the reason i did this is because i did not want it to happen (getting raided and not noing when i died) again i tryed to make it up by giving him the money for the printers but he takes thing wayyyyyy to far yes i get that i did bad so i tryed to make up for this. that the problem one normal player would had said thanks and went on there way not take it to this level.
  • crack
  • Senior Boarder

[DENIED] Crack 11 years 3 months ago #1590

Bad excuses there, really bad. Its your fault if you went AFK, that is really immature of you. If you went AFK to make cash and he raided you, thats not his fault its yours crack.

+Support
  • DovydasAL
  • User is blocked

[DENIED] Crack 11 years 3 months ago #1592

who are you? and never said it was not my falt anyway this is a ban for a small thing i dont think i will get banned for leaveing i am sorry for this i was sleepy but if you want we can keep this up (it was 6 oclock morning around about anyway) i had seeen what i did wrong so i said i would give you money for the printers but you say nothing.
  • crack
  • Senior Boarder

[DENIED] Crack 11 years 3 months ago #1623

crack wrote:
explain to me this re-logging is not evan a ban or a kick still i told the reason i did this is because i did not want it to happen (getting raided and not noing when i died) again i tryed to make it up by giving him the money for the printers but he takes thing wayyyyyy to far yes i get that i did bad so i tryed to make up for this. that the problem one normal player would had said thanks and went on there way not take it to this level.
How many times do I have to say that this isn't necessarily a ban request, but rather a report on an admin. You keep saying ban request over and over, you clearly cannot listen.

Also, you say you knew you did wrong and offered me money, and that I must be a terrible person for making this instead of accepting your offer.

First of all, you were not apologetic at all for leaving. Instead you said if I wanted to be a dick then here's some money. Excuse me for not wanting to take any money who just called me a dick and an asshole in spawn. Then you go on OOC saying the same crap telling me I was a dick for raiding you. You pretend that you were sorry for doing it and you were so sorry if that was the case I would have looked past this, but in reality you were pissed off and flaming me in OOC.

So you're saying that you should not be held accountable for your actions, even though moments later you were admining. So you say you don't have the judgement to handle something like this, but you have the judgment to admin? Also if your so tired you don't think you can make good decisions... How about getting off.
  • PreOmega
  • Fresh Boarder

[DENIED] Crack 11 years 3 months ago #1646

people act different when tired ive been throgh a stage like this yes im friends with crack but he was afk so [size=36pt]-support[/size]
  • Nail
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 4

[DENIED] Crack 11 years 3 months ago #1693

crack wrote:
first of all i was sleeping so i could not no when you killed me then i left and re joined because more people would do this so i just was going to be afk at spawn.
So becuase " More people would do this " You do it?
Why even say that in the first place?

Also you talked about me behind my back, and yes you did apologize first time.
But 3 - 5 Days ago you said: Ice is not doing anything, than being afk all the time. So you are saying that I don't do anything as a Admin, well you would get pretty mad if I or someone else said that to you. So don't say things like that, and not behind my back.
And well, I think I'm active and help people, both on the Server and on the Forum

And we know Me and Jericho that there is some Admins that hate us.
Example: At the Admin meeting Agent said: We are going to demote 2 Admins. Then another guy ( Didn't see who ) says: IS IT JERICHO AND ICE!?!??! Agent says: No, it's not. And the other says: Damn.

So we figured fast that there are some other Admins that don't like us, and I think I have the reason: Me and Jericho got our rank faster than them.
So if that's true, please speak becuase then I can give you the reason to why.
  • Mr. Ice
  • Senior Boarder
  • Ex-ZarpHeadAdmin
  • Thanks received: 12
This server will always have a special place in my heart. They put me down because I know too much! ( Refering to an old event in which I was banned because I found out stuff about AgentLulz ( The old owner ) However I must say that Zart seemed like a cool guy.

[DENIED] Crack 11 years 3 months ago #1695

I must agree totaly with Ice on this one, it's really annoying getting told that we don't do anything, but it's just wierd that me and Ice are the two top poster on the forum. We're on the ZombieRP server every day for at least 2 - 3 hours.

Imagine that we came on the DarkRP server and told you: ''You do that wrong and that and that, and don't do that!" It gets so annoying! And i really think that if you don't like us
(And i'm also talking to all the other admins) then tell us!
I dunno what the reason for this hate is, tell us instead.

Kind regards Jericho.
  • Jericho
  • Senior Boarder

[DENIED] Crack 11 years 3 months ago #1698

I know its not up to me but I think this should be closed and talked about at the next admin meeting ?
  • Curtis
  • User is blocked
  • Oldest ZARP member. Old Head Admin.
  • Thanks received: 27

[DENIED] Crack 11 years 3 months ago #1699

curtis wrote:
I know its not up to me but I think this should be closed and talked about at the next admin meeting ?

I agree with you Curtis.

I can fully understand the frustrations from both sides but think they should be spoke about in a private surrounding. Not because of face-loss for the community but for the privacy of both parties.

Let's remember we're all on the same team. PreOmega, we appreciate report as wrong administrating should be brought to light the very first second it occurs.

Let's not have things get out of hand.
  • Scottie
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.174 seconds

230 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
15/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47