Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SSRP] Punishment Request - Jawson

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Jawson 1 month 4 days ago #1171263

Name - (What is the accused person's name?)
_Jawson

Steam-ID - (What is the accused person's Steam-ID?)
Do Not have his steam id but I do have his steam profile URL steamcommunity.com/id/blyatjawson

Evidence Of Steam-ID - (Screenshot or video of the accused players Steam-ID)


Server - (What server was this on?)

S1

Time And Date (CET) - (When did it happen?)
(DD/MM/YYYY) Today 7:35 PM OCT 13/2019

Other Comments - (Anything else you want to add?)
Him and his friend (Jonsey) Were planning to scam me in the first place
Reason - (What rules did the person break?)
Scamming

Story - (What happened?)
cf'd him 500mil he did not give me the money and left

PS- Is anyone going to Answer My Refund Req?
  • DonMofaCheadle
  • DonMofaCheadle's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Boarder
  • West Side Banger
  • Posts: 37
  • Thanks received: 1
  • Karma: 0
Last Edit: 1 month 4 days ago by DonMofaCheadle.
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Jawson 1 month 4 days ago #1171264

yea unban jawson
  • Spicy
  • Spicy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Legendary Member
  • Ambassador
  • free nafe
  • Posts: 3061
  • Thanks received: 911
  • Karma: 3
♿SADBOYS BEST GANG♿

Ex-SSRP Super Administrator
Ex-Prophunt Administrator
Ex-Murder Moderator
Ex-Bhop Moderator
Ex-TTT Moderator
Ex-Teamspeak Staff
Ex-Wiki Contributor
Kapi,Clarky,Blockedass,Corgi,Getzco,,Dady SORLE! ! ! !!!! ! ! ! NAREXA !
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Jawson 1 month 4 days ago #1171266

Jawson really be out here
  • spicydoggo
  • spicydoggo's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • God I love anal sex
  • Posts: 519
  • Thanks received: 209
  • Karma: 12
Ex-SSRP ADMIN
Gang Owner
Ex-Golden Scan, M202, Gluon, EDF, Baseshield, Juggernaut Owner
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Jawson 1 month 4 days ago #1171271

I'll handle this!
  • The Martin
  • The Martin's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Nitro Booster
  • ZARP VIP
  • Filthy German
  • Posts: 630
  • Thanks received: 266
  • Karma: 11

SSRP Head Administrator

Teamspeak / Discord Staff
Forum Section Moderator


Discord: Martin#6573
Add me on Steam
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Jawson 1 month 4 days ago #1171279

Fixed your title, good luck with the report!
  • Mr. Richard
  • Mr. Richard's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Loyal Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • "Prophunt's biggest gay" - Clarky (2019)
  • Posts: 6190
  • Thanks received: 2392
  • Karma: 108

SSRP Head Administrator
Prop Hunt Head Administrator
Forum Staff
TeamSpeak Staff
Discord Administrator


TTT Administrator
Murder Moderator
Surf Moderator




The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Jawson 1 month 4 days ago #1171281

end is hot
  • Dovah
  • Dovah's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Banned
  • Ambassador
  • second breakfast club
  • Posts: 5955
  • Thanks received: 916
  • Karma: -3


Last Edit: 1 month 4 days ago by Dovah.
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Jawson 1 month 4 days ago #1171296

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH the end is quality
  • Lumi
  • Lumi's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Expert Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • The Gayest You'll Ever Meet!
  • Posts: 1592
  • Thanks received: 345
  • Karma: 33

Ex DeathRun Super Admin
Ex Bhop Super Admin
Ex Prop Hunt Admin
Ex SSRP Moderator
Ex Murder UNTRAINED Moderator
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Jawson 1 month 4 days ago #1171301

JAWSON IF YOU'RE READING THIS, I FUCKING LOVE YOU WITH PASSION LMAO
  • OxyFoxy
  • OxyFoxy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • Carl is a qt
  • Posts: 2312
  • Thanks received: 987
  • Karma: 46

✼ Broccoli Gang Owner ✼
✼ SSRP Head Admin ✼
✼ Deathrun Super Admin ✼
✼ Forum Staff ✼
✼ TS3 Staff ✼
✼BHOP/Murder/PH Admin ✼
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Jawson 1 month 4 days ago #1171304

B) B) B)
  • A Good Pianist
  • A Good Pianist's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • Still blocked by Sarahanne
  • Posts: 13098
  • Thanks received: 3499
  • Karma: -80



Ultra Oneil industries owner
I own 2 golden juggernaut suits
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Jawson 1 month 4 days ago #1171306

i see no steamid or evidence of steamid
  • sorIe
  • sorIe's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Posts: 10331
  • Thanks received: 3758
  • Karma: 410




ex-Jailbreak HA
ex-SSRP/Bhop/Deathrun SA
ex-forum staff

The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Jawson 1 month 4 days ago #1171307

sorIe wrote:
i see no steamid or evidence of steamid
In west Saudi Arabia, born and raised
On the minefield is where I shot most of my [REDACTED]
Chilling out maxing relaxing all cool
Shooting like Klebold outside of the pool
When a couple of GIs, they were up to no good
Started killing women in my neighborhood
Got in one little gunfight and my mom got scared
She’d said “you’re joining the guerrilla in a town called Baghdad”
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Jawson 1 month 4 days ago #1171308

JoshuaIsReformed wrote:
sorIe wrote:
i see no steamid or evidence of steamid

Sufficient evidence will be provided by one of the CM's soon :)
  • The Martin
  • The Martin's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Nitro Booster
  • ZARP VIP
  • Filthy German
  • Posts: 630
  • Thanks received: 266
  • Karma: 11

SSRP Head Administrator

Teamspeak / Discord Staff
Forum Section Moderator


Discord: Martin#6573
Add me on Steam
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Jawson 1 month 3 days ago #1171309

The Martin wrote:
JoshuaIsReformed wrote:
sorIe wrote:
i see no steamid or evidence of steamid

Sufficient evidence will be provided by one of the CM's soon :)
should just deny it for this guy being too lazy to fill in the template, its not even like jawson instantly left

idk why this was set as a precedent that u do the work for people who are too lazy to do it themselves, if ur going out of ur way to report someone it takes no effort to just screenshot a steamid so why should u guys have to put in 10x more effort to find it
  • sorIe
  • sorIe's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Posts: 10331
  • Thanks received: 3758
  • Karma: 410




ex-Jailbreak HA
ex-SSRP/Bhop/Deathrun SA
ex-forum staff

Last Edit: 1 month 3 days ago by sorIe.
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Jawson 1 month 3 days ago #1171310

sorIe wrote:
The Martin wrote:
JoshuaIsReformed wrote:
sorIe wrote:
i see no steamid or evidence of steamid

Sufficient evidence will be provided by one of the CM's soon :)
should just deny it for this guy being too lazy to fill in the template, its not even like jawson instantly left

idk why this was set as a precedent that u do the work for people who are too lazy to do it themselves, if ur going out of ur way to report someone it takes no effort to just screenshot a steamid so why should u guys have to put in 10x more effort to find it

I am very sorry for trying to be helpful and proactive, I will personally make sure that something like this never ever happens again :)
sarcasm btw
  • The Martin
  • The Martin's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Nitro Booster
  • ZARP VIP
  • Filthy German
  • Posts: 630
  • Thanks received: 266
  • Karma: 11

SSRP Head Administrator

Teamspeak / Discord Staff
Forum Section Moderator


Discord: Martin#6573
Add me on Steam
Last Edit: 1 month 3 days ago by The Martin.
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Jawson 1 month 3 days ago #1171312

The Martin wrote:
sorIe wrote:
The Martin wrote:
JoshuaIsReformed wrote:
sorIe wrote:
i see no steamid or evidence of steamid

Sufficient evidence will be provided by one of the CM's soon :)
should just deny it for this guy being too lazy to fill in the template, its not even like jawson instantly left

idk why this was set as a precedent that u do the work for people who are too lazy to do it themselves, if ur going out of ur way to report someone it takes no effort to just screenshot a steamid so why should u guys have to put in 10x more effort to find it

I am very sorry for trying to be helpful and proactive, I will personally make sure that something like this never ever happens again :)
truth btw

Thank you
  • Lumi
  • Lumi's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Expert Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • The Gayest You'll Ever Meet!
  • Posts: 1592
  • Thanks received: 345
  • Karma: 33

Ex DeathRun Super Admin
Ex Bhop Super Admin
Ex Prop Hunt Admin
Ex SSRP Moderator
Ex Murder UNTRAINED Moderator
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Jawson 1 month 3 days ago #1171313

The Martin wrote:
sorIe wrote:
The Martin wrote:
JoshuaIsReformed wrote:
sorIe wrote:
i see no steamid or evidence of steamid

Sufficient evidence will be provided by one of the CM's soon :)
should just deny it for this guy being too lazy to fill in the template, its not even like jawson instantly left

idk why this was set as a precedent that u do the work for people who are too lazy to do it themselves, if ur going out of ur way to report someone it takes no effort to just screenshot a steamid so why should u guys have to put in 10x more effort to find it

I am very sorry for trying to be helpful and proactive, I will personally make sure that something like this never ever happens again :)
sarcasm btw
no that's not the point, i get that ur trying to be helpful and i respect that however the issue in this case is that it's become normalized for people to be lazy, back in my day (not a boomer btw) users didn't even fkn know that the advanced logs or w/e existed
  • sorIe
  • sorIe's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Posts: 10331
  • Thanks received: 3758
  • Karma: 410




ex-Jailbreak HA
ex-SSRP/Bhop/Deathrun SA
ex-forum staff

The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Jawson 1 month 3 days ago #1171314

sorIe wrote:
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

no that's not the point, i get that ur trying to be helpful and i respect that however the issue in this case is that it's become normalized for people to be lazy, back in my day (not a boomer btw) users didn't even fkn know that the advanced logs or w/e existed

Completely understand your point, but even still, it's our job as the SSRP Lead Team to ensure a fun and fair environment for all Users of the community, we are always willing to go out of our way to acquire logs, Steam ID's and we sacrifice our time for the sake of other players and their time at ZARP. That's why we applied, to help.
  • Mr. Richard
  • Mr. Richard's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Loyal Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • "Prophunt's biggest gay" - Clarky (2019)
  • Posts: 6190
  • Thanks received: 2392
  • Karma: 108

SSRP Head Administrator
Prop Hunt Head Administrator
Forum Staff
TeamSpeak Staff
Discord Administrator


TTT Administrator
Murder Moderator
Surf Moderator




The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: The Martin, AlitGeorge

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Jawson 1 month 3 days ago #1171315

sorIe wrote:
The Martin wrote:
sorIe wrote:
The Martin wrote:
JoshuaIsReformed wrote:
sorIe wrote:
i see no steamid or evidence of steamid

Sufficient evidence will be provided by one of the CM's soon :)
should just deny it for this guy being too lazy to fill in the template, its not even like jawson instantly left

idk why this was set as a precedent that u do the work for people who are too lazy to do it themselves, if ur going out of ur way to report someone it takes no effort to just screenshot a steamid so why should u guys have to put in 10x more effort to find it

I am very sorry for trying to be helpful and proactive, I will personally make sure that something like this never ever happens again :)
sarcasm btw
no that's not the point, i get that ur trying to be helpful and i respect that however the issue in this case is that it's become normalized for people to be lazy, back in my day (not a boomer btw) users didn't even fkn know that the advanced logs or w/e existed

The majority of reports i've handled had sufficient proof of SteamID's so its in no way "normal" to me. As this is an exception i don't want to make a big deal out of it. If this kind of behavior was normal, i'd likely agree with your approach.

Let's stay on topic now!
  • The Martin
  • The Martin's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Nitro Booster
  • ZARP VIP
  • Filthy German
  • Posts: 630
  • Thanks received: 266
  • Karma: 11

SSRP Head Administrator

Teamspeak / Discord Staff
Forum Section Moderator


Discord: Martin#6573
Add me on Steam
Last Edit: 1 month 3 days ago by The Martin.
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Jawson 1 month 3 days ago #1171362

Hey AdolfBlitler,

After looking through your report and the apropriate parts of the server logs I've decided to accept this. Jawson has clearly scammed you and owes you $500,000,000. He will be permanently banned until he pays up. Thank you for submitting your report!

Jawson (STEAM_0:0:134507104) has been banned for scamming and owes you $500,000,000

#Accepted
  • The Martin
  • The Martin's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Nitro Booster
  • ZARP VIP
  • Filthy German
  • Posts: 630
  • Thanks received: 266
  • Karma: 11

SSRP Head Administrator

Teamspeak / Discord Staff
Forum Section Moderator


Discord: Martin#6573
Add me on Steam
Last Edit: 1 month 3 days ago by Mr. Richard. Reason: Locked.
The topic has been locked.
Time to create page: 0.145 seconds

117 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
6/128
online
Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 2
0/128
online
Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 3
8/90
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
online
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
1/32
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf
3/50
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Prop Hunt
0/42
online
Connect to server View Gametracker TeamSpeak
6/128
online
Connect to server Discord
93/∞
online
Top