Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [TTT] Staff Report - bbno$

[TTT] Staff Report - bbno$ 4 years 7 months ago #1165536

Fixed your title, please follow the template provided below and fill it up with the appropriate information. Thank you!

[b]Staff Member(s) Name:[/b]

[b]Staff Member(s) SteamID:[/b]

[b]What Did The Staff Member(s) do?:[/b]

[b]What Server(s) Was This On?:[/b]

[b]Evidence:[/b]
  • Mr. Richard
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 5418
The topic has been locked.

[TTT] Staff Report - bbno$ 4 years 7 months ago #1165539

I'll handle this once you fill out the appropriate template
You have 24 hours
  • Henny
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • LLHA
  • Thanks received: 2237
Ex - TTT Server Owner
Ex - TF2 HA, Prophunt SA
Ex - SSRP Administrator

[TTT] Staff Report - bbno$ 4 years 7 months ago #1165541

I think you guys are missing the important parts. I am not reporting this abuse for failing to warn twice, I can admit that I only warned once, but that's not why I killed him.I didnt have to check his body because I had just tested the guy bb killed and was proven innocent. I was giving bb warnings to test and while I understand you have to give at least 2 warnings, he killed a confirmed innocent in front of me so I think I was justified in killing him. So I dont think this was joining a gunfight or RDM as I knew already that he had just killed an innocent so didnt need to check the body.
  • MichaChaos
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Shabbat Shalom my dudes
  • Thanks received: 1
Last Edit: 4 years 7 months ago by MichaChaos.

[TTT] Staff Report - bbno$ 4 years 7 months ago #1165542

Thats fair but why was this not your response? It would've prompted me to open a chat.
  • Zinnful
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thanks received: 53
Ex-TTT
-Administrator

[TTT] Staff Report - bbno$ 4 years 7 months ago #1165547

Miia wrote:
Kyber wrote:
Zinnful wrote:
Hello hailtothethief! Yes i did warn and slay you. I will split my consensus into 2 parts. Firstly, your response indicated your only reason for killing him was because he didnt test. Evidence from bbno$ showed me you warned once, killed him, then warned twice, maybe to have an excuse. Therefore this was clear RDM.
There clearly is two warnings. One where he tells BB to test, the other says w1. Please enlighten me on how micha is in the wrong here
I would imagine given the way he typed the warnings that he did not give ample time between them, normally when people say test and then w1 they say w1 instantly after they say test. I highly doubt that the intention behind saying test and then w1 was to mean 2 warnings but thats just my opinion.
That’s how i understand the screenshot, it much more seems like that was all the first warning.

As for the main reasoning behind this kill, Micha claims to have witnessed you kill an innocent who he had proven innocent in the tester moments before. If this is true and Micha did not witness said player throwing away a diamond block, I’d say he had valid reason to kill you here.
  • eddie.
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • fuck
  • Thanks received: 1742
✥ Ex Deathrun Super Administrator ✥
✥ Ex TTT Super Administrator ✥
✥ Ex SSRP Administrator ✥
✥ Ex TeamSpeak Staff ✥
✥ Ex Discord Staff ✥
✥ Ex Forum Staff ✥

Steam-Click here!
Last Edit: 4 years 7 months ago by eddie..
The following user(s) said Thank You: Darling

[TTT] Staff Report - bbno$ 4 years 7 months ago #1165564

MichaChaos wrote:
I think you guys are missing the important parts. I am not reporting this abuse for failing to warn twice, I can admit that I only warned once, but that's not why I killed him.I didnt have to check his body because I had just tested the guy bb killed and was proven innocent. I was giving bb warnings to test and while I understand you have to give at least 2 warnings, he killed a confirmed innocent in front of me so I think I was justified in killing him. So I dont think this was joining a gunfight or RDM as I knew already that he had just killed an innocent so didnt need to check the body.

I mean i told through voice that he threw the diamond block away.. and on my screen somebody said: "just kill him already like i waited for him to explain this but he did only say "a block wow" and thats where i killed him because your tested buddy was throwing the diamond block away.
  • Insanity
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Hush-Hush.
  • Thanks received: 202

TTT Admin
Insanity#0104

[TTT] Staff Report - bbno$ 4 years 7 months ago #1165566

Eddie. wrote:
Miia wrote:
Kyber wrote:
Zinnful wrote:
Hello hailtothethief! Yes i did warn and slay you. I will split my consensus into 2 parts. Firstly, your response indicated your only reason for killing him was because he didnt test. Evidence from bbno$ showed me you warned once, killed him, then warned twice, maybe to have an excuse. Therefore this was clear RDM.
There clearly is two warnings. One where he tells BB to test, the other says w1. Please enlighten me on how micha is in the wrong here
I would imagine given the way he typed the warnings that he did not give ample time between them, normally when people say test and then w1 they say w1 instantly after they say test. I highly doubt that the intention behind saying test and then w1 was to mean 2 warnings but thats just my opinion.
That’s how i understand the screenshot, it much more seems like that was all the first warning.

As for the main reasoning behind this kill, Micha claims to have witnessed you kill an innocent who he had proven innocent in the tester moments before. If this is true and Micha did not witness said player throwing away a diamond block, I’d say he had valid reason to kill you here.

Could you read my reply?
  • Insanity
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Hush-Hush.
  • Thanks received: 202

TTT Admin
Insanity#0104

[TTT] Staff Report - bbno$ 4 years 7 months ago #1165567

As far as this is concerned "Bbno test" is not a warning 1. A warning must be given not implied. Plus he said W1 so. Secondly if the player responded to a report saying refused to test and then got bbno's screenshot I am not surprised that you were slayed as it looks like RDM it is better to make the whole situation clear. Now if you want to appeal this that would be better.
  • Darling
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • The Witch House
  • Thanks received: 751
The following user(s) said Thank You: Zinnful

[TTT] Staff Report - bbno$ 4 years 7 months ago #1165570

Darling wrote:
As far as this is concerned "Bbno test" is not a warning 1. A warning must be given not implied. Plus he said W1 so. Secondly if the player responded to a report saying refused to test and then got bbno's screenshot I am not surprised that you were slayed as it looks like RDM it is better to make the whole situation clear. Now if you want to appeal this that would be better.
How come with health stations you only need to give one ‘warning’ or, as you are arguing, statement to call it KOS, it is said that it needs one warning, however when it comes into different context the initial statement should still hold its merit as a warning, the ‘w1’ just being an additional warning to the original one. Still 2 warnings no matter how it’s numbered
  • Kyber
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Something original and funny
  • Thanks received: 2621

Legendary Member

[TTT] Staff Report - bbno$ 4 years 7 months ago #1165571

I feel like a broken record here. The warning is not relevant to this case at all. The problem is that bb killed a proven innocent in front of me and reported me when I killed him which is just absurd.
  • MichaChaos
  • Fresh Boarder

[TTT] Staff Report - bbno$ 4 years 7 months ago #1165572

MichaChaos wrote:
I feel like a broken record here. The warning is not relevant to this case at all. The problem is that bb killed a proven innocent in front of me and reported me when I killed him which is just absurd.
You heard what he said right. Throwing diamond blocks off the edge is kosable. It is a valid reason to kill someone. Although he has no knowledge that you were there. There is also the possibility that he did not know he was proven so that's why he was killed. On top of that just because you are proven innocent does not allow you to T bait. You can still be killed for T baiting even if proven.
  • Darling
  • Legendary Member
  • The Witch House

[TTT] Staff Report - bbno$ 4 years 7 months ago #1165574

MichaChaos wrote:
If anything, Zinnful should be the one getting reported as he dealt with the report and punished you.
Making a report is not staff report worthy unless of course they are being disrespectful, racist, etc in the reports of if they are making troll reports.
  • Henny
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • LLHA
  • Thanks received: 2237
Ex - TTT Server Owner
Ex - TF2 HA, Prophunt SA
Ex - SSRP Administrator

[TTT] Staff Report - bbno$ 4 years 7 months ago #1165576

Darling wrote:
MichaChaos wrote:
You heard what he said right. Throwing diamond blocks off the edge is kosable. It is a valid reason to kill someone. Although he has no knowledge that you were there. There is also the possibility that he did not know he was proven so that's why he was killed. On top of that just because you are proven innocent does not allow you to T bait. You can still be killed for T baiting even if proven.
Sounds a lot like if innocents followed the fucking rules there would be no problem. If he didn't see the innocent throw the block away and only get killed I would say he is in the right to kill whoever kills the proven innocent, regardless of him saying he threw a block away people can lie.
  • Miia
  • Expert Boarder
  • Ex-TTT Super Admin
  • Thanks received: 810

[TTT] Staff Report - bbno$ 4 years 7 months ago #1165577

MichaChaos wrote:
There is nothing wrong with reporting someone if you feel like he has rdmed you. You can't know if a person has actually seen you do something or has dna. It's up to the handling staff member to punish upon a report or not to punish
  • Tom.
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 420

Surf Head Administrator
Surf Super Administrator
TTT Administrator
Bhop Administrator
Deathrun Administrator
TeamSpeak Administrator
Discord Administrator

[TTT] Staff Report - bbno$ 4 years 7 months ago #1165580

Miia wrote:
Darling wrote:
MichaChaos wrote:
Sounds a lot like if innocents followed the fucking rules there would be no problem. If he didn't see the innocent throw the block away and only get killed I would say he is in the right to kill whoever kills the proven innocent, regardless of him saying he threw a block away people can lie.
And I agree with that, but it is a simple fact that you can still be killed for T-baiting even if proven innocent. On top of that the rules say that "Without a justifiable reason they can be killed." People lying or not. The only reason why it's a problem in this case is because the innocent in question was proven. So yeah if the innocents followed rules there would be no problem.
  • Darling
  • Legendary Member
  • The Witch House
Last Edit: 4 years 7 months ago by Darling.

[TTT] Staff Report - bbno$ 4 years 7 months ago #1165581

There is something wrong, however, when I get punished for killing someone who killed a proven innocent right in front of me. I'm pretty sure that knowledge overrides the fact he threw away a stupid diamond block like Miia said.
  • MichaChaos
  • Fresh Boarder

[TTT] Staff Report - bbno$ 4 years 7 months ago #1165583

MichaChaos wrote:
There is something wrong, however, when I get punished for killing someone who killed a proven innocent right in front of me. I'm pretty sure that knowledge overrides the fact he threw away a stupid diamond block like Miia said.
Then maybe clarify that he killed a proven innocent despite the fact that he threw away the golden block.
  • Darling
  • Legendary Member
  • The Witch House

[TTT] Staff Report - bbno$ 4 years 7 months ago #1165585

Darling wrote:
Miia wrote:
Darling wrote:
MichaChaos wrote:
And I agree with that, but it is a simple fact that you can still be killed for T-baiting even if proven innocent. On top of that the rules say that "Without a justifiable reason they can be killed." People lying or not. The only reason why it's a problem in this case is because the innocent in question was proven. So yeah if the innocents followed rules there would be no problem.
I would argue there is a big problem with the rules if all it takes to get away with killing a proven innocent is saying they did something and if anyone kills you it's rdm. Shit rules aside this is what the karma system is for, punishing people for killing innocents despite them having a pretty good reason to, I don't think any further punishment is needed.
  • Miia
  • Expert Boarder
  • Ex-TTT Super Admin
  • Thanks received: 810

[TTT] Staff Report - bbno$ 4 years 7 months ago #1165591

How about I get compensated for being falsely slain?
  • MichaChaos
  • Fresh Boarder

[TTT] Staff Report - bbno$ 4 years 7 months ago #1165600

I agree with Miia, you had full rights to kill bbno$, because you knew whoever he killed was definitely innocent, even though that someone decided to troll and throw a block away.
However, you shouldn’t have reported bbno$ for it, he did nothing wrong either.
  • Davidov007
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expect me to write, a lot.
  • Thanks received: 757
♠ Ex-TTT Head Administrator ♠

Time to create page: 0.146 seconds

267 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
21/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40