Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [TTT] Owls Report Abuse / talk to Request

[TTT] Owls Report Abuse / talk to Request 2 months 1 week ago #1162379

canceled
Attachments:
  • TheFierceOwl
  • TheFierceOwl's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Banned
  • Posts: 1261
  • Thanks received: 134
  • Karma: -70
#Henny4CommunityCouncil
Last Edit: 2 months 1 week ago by TheFierceOwl. Reason: dad
The topic has been locked.

[TTT] Owls Report Abuse / talk to Request 2 months 1 week ago #1162380

I'll make sure to talk to Owls
  • Lewis_is_java
  • Lewis_is_java's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Diamond Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • it helps no one to be reductive
  • Posts: 3355
  • Thanks received: 992
  • Karma: -40
The topic has been locked.

[TTT] Owls Report Abuse / talk to Request 2 months 1 week ago #1162382

From that log you provided it shows you shot him, are you sure that’s not his reasoning for killing you?
  • Eddie.
  • Eddie.'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Loyal Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • fuck
  • Posts: 6083
  • Thanks received: 1705
  • Karma: 47
✥ Ex Deathrun Super Administrator ✥
✥ Ex TTT Super Administrator ✥
✥ Ex SSRP Administrator ✥
✥ Ex TeamSpeak Staff ✥
✥ Ex Discord Staff ✥
✥ Ex Forum Staff ✥

Steam-Click here!
Last Edit: 2 months 1 week ago by Eddie..
The topic has been locked.

[TTT] Owls Report Abuse / talk to Request 2 months 1 week ago #1162383

Killing a player for a valid reason (aside from KOS) is still kosable if they are innocent.
Players are also recommended to ask what happened, but do not have to.
  • Darling
  • Darling's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Nitro Booster
  • ZARP VIP
  • “Darling, wanna run away with me?"
  • Posts: 295
  • Thanks received: 101
  • Karma: 0
Never Fade - Never Fade This Silhouette
Fool me once shame on you, Fool me twice shame on me. Fool me 7 or 8 times in a row and I must be a zarp gaming staff member.
Last Edit: 2 months 1 week ago by Darling.
The topic has been locked.

[TTT] Owls Report Abuse / talk to Request 2 months 1 week ago #1162384

1) You gave evidence of hitting Milk first, I assume that was RDM
2) You killed an innocent, Milk is allowed to kill you for that
3) Title should be report abuse on Milk not yourself
  • Chespin
  • Chespin's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Expert Boarder
  • 6 CONSOLES
  • Posts: 1066
  • Thanks received: 450
  • Karma: 3
TTT Super Administrator
Prop Hunt Super Administrator
TS3/Discord Administrator
________________________________________
(Super Admin) Darling: I miss BDGo
(User) Mc`Führer: clarky why are you black?
[Paladin] gentle: chsepin u mug


The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: finlay

[TTT] Owls Report Abuse / talk to Request 2 months 1 week ago #1162385

Eddie. wrote:
From that log you provided it shows you shot him, are you sure that’s not his reasoning for killing you?
im pretty sure not , if u are talking about the crowbar part it was a joke :D that wasnt his claim tho , i have chat logs but i need to do a lot of stuff to post them since i dont have access to imgur . About the shot , he was in the field and i was trying to control my aim but im rubbish >.< . at 13 seconds yes i did crowbar him as i do nearly round :3
  • TheFierceOwl
  • TheFierceOwl's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Banned
  • Posts: 1261
  • Thanks received: 134
  • Karma: -70
#Henny4CommunityCouncil
The topic has been locked.

[TTT] Owls Report Abuse / talk to Request 2 months 1 week ago #1162387

I also dont agree with darling whatso ever otherwise , It would be chaotic if only 1 guy rdms , its done the round is done . Its a traitorous act to destroy a health station . And i had a valid reason to kill him . About the crow bar part Again , it wasnt his claim that he killed because of it , He rather said he wasnt mistaken . Warn me for ARDM if he wishes
  • TheFierceOwl
  • TheFierceOwl's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Banned
  • Posts: 1261
  • Thanks received: 134
  • Karma: -70
#Henny4CommunityCouncil
The topic has been locked.

[TTT] Owls Report Abuse / talk to Request 2 months 1 week ago #1162388

TheFierceOwl wrote:
Eddie. wrote:
From that log you provided it shows you shot him, are you sure that’s not his reasoning for killing you?
im pretty sure not , if u are talking about the crowbar part it was a joke :D that wasnt his claim tho , i have chat logs but i need to do a lot of stuff to post them since i dont have access to imgur . About the shot , he was in the field and i was trying to control my aim but im rubbish >.< . at 13 seconds yes i did crowbar him as i do nearly round :3
Wait now I’m really confused, I hadn’t even noticed the log of you crowbarring him. So you crowbarred him, shot him, and also killed an innocent, why on earth are you reporting him for killing you?

I see three actions here that all gave Milk the right to kill you, and I don’t understand why you’re reporting him for this?
  • Eddie.
  • Eddie.'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Loyal Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • fuck
  • Posts: 6083
  • Thanks received: 1705
  • Karma: 47
✥ Ex Deathrun Super Administrator ✥
✥ Ex TTT Super Administrator ✥
✥ Ex SSRP Administrator ✥
✥ Ex TeamSpeak Staff ✥
✥ Ex Discord Staff ✥
✥ Ex Forum Staff ✥

Steam-Click here!
Last Edit: 2 months 1 week ago by Eddie..
The topic has been locked.

[TTT] Owls Report Abuse / talk to Request 2 months 1 week ago #1162389

Eddie. wrote:
TheFierceOwl wrote:
Eddie. wrote:
From that log you provided it shows you shot him, are you sure that’s not his reasoning for killing you?
im pretty sure not , if u are talking about the crowbar part it was a joke :D that wasnt his claim tho , i have chat logs but i need to do a lot of stuff to post them since i dont have access to imgur . About the shot , he was in the field and i was trying to control my aim but im rubbish >.< . at 13 seconds yes i did crowbar him as i do nearly round :3
Wait now I’m really confused, I hadn’t even noticed the log of you crowbarring him. So you crowbarred him, shot him, and also killed an innocent, why on earth are you reporting him for killing you?

I see three actions here that all gave Milk the right to kill you, and I don’t understand why you’re reporting him for this?
Thats mental , You never read do you? IT WASNT HIS CLAIM IN THE REPORT OR IN CHAT that He killed be because i crowbarred him NO IT WASNT . about the shot he was caught in the crossfire as logs show . wdym he has every right to kill me ??
  • TheFierceOwl
  • TheFierceOwl's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Banned
  • Posts: 1261
  • Thanks received: 134
  • Karma: -70
#Henny4CommunityCouncil
The topic has been locked.

[TTT] Owls Report Abuse / talk to Request 2 months 1 week ago #1162390

TheFierceOwl wrote:
I also dont agree with darling whatso ever otherwise , It would be chaotic if only 1 guy rdms , its done the round is done . Its a traitorous act to destroy a health station . And i had a valid reason to kill him . About the crow bar part Again , it wasnt his claim that he killed because of it , He rather said he wasnt mistaken . Warn me for ARDM if he wishes
Does not matter if you agree with me. Those are the rules. Killing a innocent unless they are kosed is kosable always.
  • Darling
  • Darling's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Nitro Booster
  • ZARP VIP
  • “Darling, wanna run away with me?"
  • Posts: 295
  • Thanks received: 101
  • Karma: 0
Never Fade - Never Fade This Silhouette
Fool me once shame on you, Fool me twice shame on me. Fool me 7 or 8 times in a row and I must be a zarp gaming staff member.
The topic has been locked.

[TTT] Owls Report Abuse / talk to Request 2 months 1 week ago #1162391

TheFierceOwl wrote:
Eddie. wrote:
TheFierceOwl wrote:
Eddie. wrote:
From that log you provided it shows you shot him, are you sure that’s not his reasoning for killing you?
im pretty sure not , if u are talking about the crowbar part it was a joke :D that wasnt his claim tho , i have chat logs but i need to do a lot of stuff to post them since i dont have access to imgur . About the shot , he was in the field and i was trying to control my aim but im rubbish >.< . at 13 seconds yes i did crowbar him as i do nearly round :3
Wait now I’m really confused, I hadn’t even noticed the log of you crowbarring him. So you crowbarred him, shot him, and also killed an innocent, why on earth are you reporting him for killing you?

I see three actions here that all gave Milk the right to kill you, and I don’t understand why you’re reporting him for this?
Thats mental , You never read do you? IT WASNT HIS CLAIM IN THE REPORT OR IN CHAT that He killed be because i crowbarred him NO IT WASNT . about the shot he was caught in the crossfire as logs show . wdym he has every right to kill me ??
It doesn’t really matter what he claimed, you still just uploaded proof of you giving him a very valid reason to kill you. As for the shot, it also doesn’t matter if something was crossfire or not, if you damage someone, they can kill you. He could also kill you for the innocent you killed, which I assume is what he claimed the kill was for.
  • Eddie.
  • Eddie.'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Loyal Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • fuck
  • Posts: 6083
  • Thanks received: 1705
  • Karma: 47
✥ Ex Deathrun Super Administrator ✥
✥ Ex TTT Super Administrator ✥
✥ Ex SSRP Administrator ✥
✥ Ex TeamSpeak Staff ✥
✥ Ex Discord Staff ✥
✥ Ex Forum Staff ✥

Steam-Click here!
The topic has been locked.

[TTT] Owls Report Abuse / talk to Request 2 months 1 week ago #1162392

Darling wrote:
TheFierceOwl wrote:
I also dont agree with darling whatso ever otherwise , It would be chaotic if only 1 guy rdms , its done the round is done . Its a traitorous act to destroy a health station . And i had a valid reason to kill him . About the crow bar part Again , it wasnt his claim that he killed because of it , He rather said he wasnt mistaken . Warn me for ARDM if he wishes
Does not matter if you agree with me. Those are the rules. Killing a innocent unless they are kosed is kosable always.
lol no
  • TheFierceOwl
  • TheFierceOwl's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Banned
  • Posts: 1261
  • Thanks received: 134
  • Karma: -70
#Henny4CommunityCouncil
The topic has been locked.

[TTT] Owls Report Abuse / talk to Request 2 months 1 week ago #1162393

Eddie. wrote:
TheFierceOwl wrote:
Eddie. wrote:
TheFierceOwl wrote:
Eddie. wrote:
From that log you provided it shows you shot him, are you sure that’s not his reasoning for killing you?
im pretty sure not , if u are talking about the crowbar part it was a joke :D that wasnt his claim tho , i have chat logs but i need to do a lot of stuff to post them since i dont have access to imgur . About the shot , he was in the field and i was trying to control my aim but im rubbish >.< . at 13 seconds yes i did crowbar him as i do nearly round :3
Wait now I’m really confused, I hadn’t even noticed the log of you crowbarring him. So you crowbarred him, shot him, and also killed an innocent, why on earth are you reporting him for killing you?

I see three actions here that all gave Milk the right to kill you, and I don’t understand why you’re reporting him for this?
Thats mental , You never read do you? IT WASNT HIS CLAIM IN THE REPORT OR IN CHAT that He killed be because i crowbarred him NO IT WASNT . about the shot he was caught in the crossfire as logs show . wdym he has every right to kill me ??
It doesn’t really matter what he claimed, you still just uploaded proof of you giving him a very valid reason to kill you. As for the shot, it also doesn’t matter if something was crossfire or not, if you damage someone, they can kill you. He could also kill you for the innocent you killed, which I assume is what he claimed the kill was for.
i think you need to re-read everything before adding a comment , i wont explain for the 5th time
  • TheFierceOwl
  • TheFierceOwl's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Banned
  • Posts: 1261
  • Thanks received: 134
  • Karma: -70
#Henny4CommunityCouncil
The topic has been locked.

[TTT] Owls Report Abuse / talk to Request 2 months 1 week ago #1162394

Handling
  • Darling
  • Darling's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Nitro Booster
  • ZARP VIP
  • “Darling, wanna run away with me?"
  • Posts: 295
  • Thanks received: 101
  • Karma: 0
Never Fade - Never Fade This Silhouette
Fool me once shame on you, Fool me twice shame on me. Fool me 7 or 8 times in a row and I must be a zarp gaming staff member.
The topic has been locked.

[TTT] Owls Report Abuse / talk to Request 2 months 1 week ago #1162395

Darling wrote:
Handling
Revoked i rather cancel it since i know the outcome .
  • TheFierceOwl
  • TheFierceOwl's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Banned
  • Posts: 1261
  • Thanks received: 134
  • Karma: -70
#Henny4CommunityCouncil
The topic has been locked.

[TTT] Owls Report Abuse / talk to Request 2 months 1 week ago #1162396

TheFierceOwl wrote:
Darling wrote:
Handling
Revoked i rather cancel it since i know the outcome .

Locked for you
  • ImTooFastForYou
  • ImTooFastForYou's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • Why am I writing here ?
  • Posts: 2163
  • Thanks received: 523
  • Karma: 3
Deathrun Head Administrator
Prop Hunt Super Administrator
Forum Section Moderator
TeamSpeak Staff
Discord Admin

Ex TTT Administrator
My Steam !
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: TheFierceOwl
Time to create page: 0.106 seconds

261 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
22/128
online
Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 2
0/128
online
Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 3
15/90
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
online
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
25/47
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
5/32
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf
3/50
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Prop Hunt
1/42
online
Connect to server View Gametracker TeamSpeak
13/128
online
Connect to server Discord
177/∞
online
Top