Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [TTT] Report Abuse - wavE

[TTT] Report Abuse - wavE 4 years 9 months ago #1144632

SorIe wrote:
wavE wrote:
Kato_ wrote:
I doubt sorle would make this just to cause drama with someone he has never talked to.

seeing as the way you treated the situation genuinely made him upset. I'd recommend you look at how you act and how it affects the people who play on the server.

being the face of the server means you need to be more kind and understanding whenever you come into conflict.

it's YOUR responsibility as the admin to keep a cool and level head, when dealing with situations.

in the future try not to 'banter' with people you don't know, who have an actual issue that they need your help with understanding.

and don't just blow people off because you think/know your right, have a conversation and help them see where your coming from.

as for whatever the fuck darling brought up about the KOS thing? sorle's attitude was fine, he was literally following rules

:plussp: , not for the fact I think you should get demoted, rather a chance for you to self reflect and see what you can do better
Honestly for saying "don't cry" and making a big deal out of it is pretty insane imo. It's not as if I completely disrespected him or something, however I do apologise for saying it but I do know as a fact he does indeed want to start up some drama because I don't think many people would report someone for saying "don't cry". BUT HAY thats my opinion
you dont know shit "as a fact" considering you cant grasp what the main issue in the report is, and it definitely isnt the "dont cry" part

ive been here for over 4 years and at this stage drama just pisses me off, why would i want to start it, its being forcibly imposed on me by people like you throwing accusations at me

your replies help to perfectly encapsulate what makes you entirely unsuitable to be a staff member
What did I just say that upset you again. I just stated my opinion. And I will not be making nay further comments from now on.
  • wavE
  • Junior Boarder
  • Did i ask?
  • Thanks received: 72
EX - ★TTT Admin★

The topic has been locked.

[TTT] Report Abuse - wavE 4 years 9 months ago #1144633

wavE wrote:
SorIe wrote:
wavE wrote:
Kato_ wrote:
I doubt sorle would make this just to cause drama with someone he has never talked to.

seeing as the way you treated the situation genuinely made him upset. I'd recommend you look at how you act and how it affects the people who play on the server.

being the face of the server means you need to be more kind and understanding whenever you come into conflict.

it's YOUR responsibility as the admin to keep a cool and level head, when dealing with situations.

in the future try not to 'banter' with people you don't know, who have an actual issue that they need your help with understanding.

and don't just blow people off because you think/know your right, have a conversation and help them see where your coming from.

as for whatever the fuck darling brought up about the KOS thing? sorle's attitude was fine, he was literally following rules

:plussp: , not for the fact I think you should get demoted, rather a chance for you to self reflect and see what you can do better
Honestly for saying "don't cry" and making a big deal out of it is pretty insane imo. It's not as if I completely disrespected him or something, however I do apologise for saying it but I do know as a fact he does indeed want to start up some drama because I don't think many people would report someone for saying "don't cry". BUT HAY thats my opinion
you dont know shit "as a fact" considering you cant grasp what the main issue in the report is, and it definitely isnt the "dont cry" part

ive been here for over 4 years and at this stage drama just pisses me off, why would i want to start it, its being forcibly imposed on me by people like you throwing accusations at me

your replies help to perfectly encapsulate what makes you entirely unsuitable to be a staff member
What did I just say that upset you again. I just stated my opinion. And I will not be making nay further comments from now on.
you're throwing out the accusation that i want drama simply because you know you're wrong yet you're too stubborn to accept it

it's really not an egregious display of poor attitude yet you deny it like your life depends on it, everything you've said seems wholly insincere and you've made it much worse for yourself
  • SorIe
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 4290

ex-dog LT member on many servers

[TTT] Report Abuse - wavE 4 years 9 months ago #1144635

I just struggle to how people cannot understand the issue here, Sorle doesn't care about what was said but rather the mentality behind it. A staff member is to compose themselves in a polite and respectful manner and needs to understand the time and place for "banter" which isn't a report in-game or out of game. The reply could've easily been something along the lines of "I had gathered DNA" which I am sure Sorle would've been fine with. The people creating posts surrounding Sorle's previous situations or his attitude need to see how they are not relevant to the report and should be posting those on an application of his or speak with him elsewhere to help him improve.

While wavE was playing within the confine of the rules people need to remember the gamemode itself was based around common sense, so the innocents are meant to work together and keep their team alive. Sorle claimed to be proven, why not test him or even gather DNA from the traitor body to confirm he killed them.
  • Sally
  • Forum Administrator
  • ZARP VIP
  • Can You Understand How Strange It Is To Be Alive?
  • Thanks received: 3527

Brother Gustro: sally is a minge
The following user(s) said Thank You: SorIe, ImTooFastForYou, Agebt, Buffy

[TTT] Report Abuse - wavE 4 years 9 months ago #1144636

Sally wrote:
I just struggle to how people cannot understand the issue here, Sorle doesn't care about what was said but rather the mentality behind it. A staff member is to compose themselves in a polite and respectful manner and needs to understand the time and place for "banter" which isn't a report in-game or out of game. The reply could've easily been something along the lines of "I had gathered DNA" which I am sure Sorle would've been fine with. The people creating posts surrounding Sorle's previous situations or his attitude need to see how they are not relevant to the report and should be posting those on an application of his or speak with him elsewhere to help him improve.

While wavE was playing within the confine of the rules people need to remember the gamemode itself was based around common sense, so the innocents are meant to work together and keep their team alive. Sorle claimed to be proven, why not test him or even gather DNA from the traitor body to confirm he killed them.
I did get DNA Sally. That's why he reported me in the first place.
  • wavE
  • Junior Boarder
  • Did i ask?
EX - ★TTT Admin★

[TTT] Report Abuse - wavE 4 years 9 months ago #1144637

wavE wrote:
Sally wrote:

from the traitor body, to understand that I was innocent
  • SorIe
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • Thanks received: 4290

ex-dog LT member on many servers

[TTT] Report Abuse - wavE 4 years 9 months ago #1144638

SorIe wrote:
wavE wrote:
Sally wrote:

from the traitor body, to understand that I was innocent
Ohh I misunderstood it, you know I would have right if you typed it in the chat. I couldn't hear anything over all of the ear rape, and if it was in chat then sorry that I missed it.
  • wavE
  • Junior Boarder
  • Did i ask?
EX - ★TTT Admin★

[TTT] Report Abuse - wavE 4 years 9 months ago #1144639

wave could of had a better attitude during that as it was not needed at all. But if this does get accepted the most that I imagine will happen is a talking to. However wave it does not seem apologetic if you are now saying sorle is wanting to start drama. I also agree that this is kind of minor for a report abuse but again it can be completely valid. I haven't really got much to say about this other than that but wave you need to look upon it yourself again I feel and realise that you really could of done that with a better attitude.User or staff, everyone should be treated the same.
  • Jax
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • That's the way it is.
  • Thanks received: 294

Ranks I had: TTT Super admin x1, TTT Admin x5, Murder Admin x1, Prophunt Admin x1

[TTT] Report Abuse - wavE 4 years 9 months ago #1144641

Handling, expect an outcome tomorrow.
  • Nina
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • 「(°ヘ°)
  • Thanks received: 889

Former
Zarp Slave
Last Edit: 4 years 9 months ago by Nina.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SorIe, Jax

[TTT] Report Abuse - wavE 4 years 9 months ago #1144654

If you got offended by "don't cry" - Your choice, but you really shouldn't be playing games like garry's mod if you thought that a generic overused tryhard player catchphrase is disrespectful.
  • Davidov007
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expect me to write, a lot.
  • Thanks received: 757
♠ Ex-TTT Head Administrator ♠

[TTT] Report Abuse - wavE 4 years 9 months ago #1144655

Davidov007 wrote:
If you got offended by "don't cry" - Your choice, but you really shouldn't be playing games like garry's mod if you thought that a generic overused tryhard player catchphrase is disrespectful.

missingthepoint.gov
  • Kato_
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • User is permanently banned from the Zarp service.
  • Thanks received: 278
I sometimes question your staffing ability for example:
When in game your were shouting "jugger". I asked you what it meant and you said it is a Canadian word for the n-word

If you want staff again you really need to get your act together.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SorIe, Henny, Gin

[TTT] Report Abuse - wavE 4 years 9 months ago #1144661

TTT accept anyone as staff always have they need to toughen up
  • A Good Pianist
  • Spectacular Boarder
  • A Wob A Bob Bob
  • Thanks received: 3911

[TTT] Report Abuse - wavE 4 years 9 months ago #1144671

I think everything has been said about this topic. Let's keep this clear until we get a verdict.
  • Kurze
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Expect me to be straight to the point.
  • Thanks received: 1040
Plus Ultra!

EX
EX TTT Super Administrator x3

EX TTT Head Admin

[TTT] Report Abuse - wavE 4 years 9 months ago #1144688

I was actually here when it happened, just for the info. He is not reporting because of the "dont cry" Report lol. He is just not happy about the way wavE acted. Especially when he wrote and I quote "suprised ur going for admin with this knowledge of yours". That is not right. Doesn't matter if you have been on the server for 4 years. Learn how to respect others.
  • PoseidonEUW
  • Junior Boarder
  • My Mom doesn't want anyone to know who I am :(
  • Thanks received: 29
The following user(s) said Thank You: SorIe

[TTT] Report Abuse - wavE 4 years 9 months ago #1144690

:support:
  • PoseidonEUW
  • Junior Boarder
  • My Mom doesn't want anyone to know who I am :(
  • Thanks received: 29

[TTT] Report Abuse - wavE 4 years 9 months ago #1144721

You’re gonna have a hard time on the server if you plan on reporting someone on the forums every time they speak to you on a different tone , wavE knows his stuff. This shouldn’t exist
  • Peek
  • Fresh Boarder
  • TTT Moderator
  • Thanks received: 18
♠TTT Badmin♠

My new Video ^^
Youtube Channel

[TTT] Report Abuse - wavE 4 years 9 months ago #1144727

Hello Sorle!

I’ve read through your report, the following comments and reviewed your evidence (just as a little side note I will not focus on anything that was mentioned in here that isn’t relevant to your report). Our staff members should not be saying things like this regardless of the situation. They should always be of a friendly and helpful character whilst maintaining a respectful attitude towards users and staff alike. Wave will be spoken to about this, to ensure that it hopefully doesn't happen again in the future.

This has been:

Thank you for taking the time to make this appeal, it is much appreciated!
  • Nina
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • 「(°ヘ°)
  • Thanks received: 889

Former
Zarp Slave
The following user(s) said Thank You: eddie., Mr. Richard, Agebt, Kurze, Davidov007
Time to create page: 0.154 seconds

220 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
6/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
1/32
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf
0/32