Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [TTT] Report Abuse - wavE

[TTT] Report Abuse - wavE 4 years 10 months ago #1144603

wavE wrote:
Like I said I do apologise that I said "don't cry" but why in the fuck did you keep the report then?

Because I disagree with the kill & I still consider it a potential rulebreak, however it's beside the point. There's ways you could use the rules to justify it + most people will probably disagree with me anyway, so I'm over it.
  • SorIe
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 4290

ex-dog LT member on many servers

The topic has been locked.

[TTT] Report Abuse - wavE 4 years 10 months ago #1144604

wavE wrote:
Like I said I do apologise that I said "don't cry" but why in the fuck did you keep the report then?
Keeping the report isnt even a big deal. He could have just wanted to make sure you actually had DNA on him.
  • Henny
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • LLHA
  • Thanks received: 2237
Ex - TTT Server Owner
Ex - TF2 HA, Prophunt SA
Ex - SSRP Administrator
Last Edit: 4 years 10 months ago by Henny.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SorIe

[TTT] Report Abuse - wavE 4 years 10 months ago #1144605

SorIe wrote:
Darling wrote:
SorIe wrote:
Darling wrote:
I mean the day I met you and kato was calling mass koses on me and you kato and immigrant were head hunting me and telling me that I'm being annoying I never said anything so why are you report him for saying "dont cry" hes good at his job as staff so honestly a small attitude means nothing to me but thats just me.

1. I'm not sure why that's relevant?
2. His attitude isn't acceptable for a staff member.
3. If his judgement skills are this poor, he's clearly not "good at his job as staff".

Its relevant because your attitude is not amazing either but that's just the way I feel.
My attitude isn't amazing because we called KOSes on the whole server as T's and carried out KOSes called by others? Your judgement skills evidently lack too.

See the Ts were not the only ones carrying out the obvious false koses you and kato were going out of your way to kill me and gigaman every round this is evident because you and kato and immigrant were the last 3 alive every round for 7 rounds in a row its not me being mean to you its just something to think about you dont have to tell them the truth you need to know yourself is all im trying to get at.
  • Darling
  • Legendary Member
  • The Witch House
  • Thanks received: 751
Last Edit: 4 years 10 months ago by Darling.

[TTT] Report Abuse - wavE 4 years 10 months ago #1144606

Darling wrote:
SorIe wrote:
Darling wrote:
SorIe wrote:
Darling wrote:
I mean the day I met you and kato was calling mass koses on me and you kato and immigrant were head hunting me and telling me that I'm being annoying I never said anything so why are you report him for saying "dont cry" hes good at his job as staff so honestly a small attitude means nothing to me but thats just me.

3. If his judgement skills are this poor, he's clearly not "good at his job as staff".

Its relevant because your attitude is not amazing either but that's just the way I feel.
My attitude isn't amazing because we called KOSes on the whole server as T's and carried out KOSes called by others? Your judgement skills evidently lack too.

See the Ts were not the only ones carrying out the obvious false koses you and kato were going out of your way to kill me and gigaman every round this is evident because you and kato and immigrant were the last 3 alive every round for 7 rounds in a row its not me being mean to you its just something to think about you dont have to tell them the truth you need to know yourself is all im trying to get at.
I was killing whoever had a KOS on them, not just you and gigaman, idc if it's false because no server rules were broken by T's calling false KOSes

my point is that this has no relevance to my attitude and therefore has no relevance to the report
  • SorIe
  • Marvelous Boarder

[TTT] Report Abuse - wavE 4 years 10 months ago #1144607

Darling wrote:
SorIe wrote:
Darling wrote:
SorIe wrote:
Darling wrote:

Could we stay on the topic thanks. The report is about wavE not you being KOSed by Sorle and Kato
  • ImTooFastForYou
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Be #Kyber4PHSO
  • Thanks received: 627

Ex Deathrun Head Administrator
Ex Prop Hunt Super Administrator
Ex Forum Report Abuse Section Moderator
Ex TeamSpeak Staff
Ex Discord Admin
Ex TTT Administrator
My Steam !
The following user(s) said Thank You: SorIe, Chespin

[TTT] Report Abuse - wavE 4 years 10 months ago #1144608

Disgusting... My poor bro Sorle, how could you do this to him? Monster!

:plussp:
  • Mr. Richard
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 5418
Last Edit: 4 years 10 months ago by Mr. Richard.

[TTT] Report Abuse - wavE 4 years 10 months ago #1144609

ImTooFastForYou wrote:
Darling wrote:
SorIe wrote:
Darling wrote:
SorIe wrote:
Darling wrote:

Could we stay on the topic thanks. The report is about wavE not you being KOSed by Sorle and Kato

We are on topic its simple hes reporting someone for having a bad attitude when his attitude is not all that great either and neither is his judgement or character based off the way he acts whenever he can get away with it. but ill take the hint good luck on your report.
  • Darling
  • Legendary Member
  • The Witch House

[TTT] Report Abuse - wavE 4 years 10 months ago #1144610

Darling wrote:
ImTooFastForYou wrote:
Darling wrote:
SorIe wrote:
Darling wrote:
SorIe wrote:
Darling wrote:

We are on topic its simple hes reporting someone for having a bad attitude when his attitude is not all that great either and neither is his judgement or character based off the way he acts whenever he can get away with it. but ill take the hint good luck on your report.

that's not on topic when my attitude in the first place has no relevancy to the report, as my attitude wasn't at all a contributing factor to this

i mean shouldn't the fact that you can't actually come up with any points against the report other than that indicate to you that there's something wrong here?

stop when you're told
  • SorIe
  • Marvelous Boarder

Last Edit: 4 years 10 months ago by SorIe.

[TTT] Report Abuse - wavE 4 years 10 months ago #1144611

SorIe wrote:
Darling wrote:
ImTooFastForYou wrote:
Darling wrote:
SorIe wrote:
Darling wrote:
SorIe wrote:
Darling wrote:

that's not on topic when my attitude in the first place has no relevancy to the report, as my attitude wasn't at all a contributing factor to this

i mean shouldn't the fact that you can't actually come up with any points against the report other than that indicate to you that there's something wrong here?

stop when you're told

You are just looking for a excuse to start a fight with someone maybe my last message was a call for you to stop responding but you keep on going.
  • Darling
  • Legendary Member
  • The Witch House

[TTT] Report Abuse - wavE 4 years 10 months ago #1144612

Darling wrote:
SorIe wrote:
Darling wrote:
ImTooFastForYou wrote:
Darling wrote:
SorIe wrote:
Darling wrote:
SorIe wrote:
Darling wrote:

stop when you're told

You are just looking for a excuse to start a fight with someone maybe my last message was a call for you to stop responding but you keep on going.
you're spewing incessant garbage all over my post which holds no relevancy but sure guys, i should stop responding

getting a report done shouldn't piss me off to this extent, fuck off my post if you can't contribute anything meaningful
  • SorIe
  • Marvelous Boarder

[TTT] Report Abuse - wavE 4 years 10 months ago #1144613

I can understand the report, and I'm sort of impartial, but when you're going for admin is starting drama really going to help you? Sorry if this is off-topic, just want to make an attempt to keep this from going even further than it already has.
Really unnecessary, and Darling, heads up, trying to blame the victim isn't really gonna help the situation...
  • Chespin
  • Legendary Member
  • stay outta tha fiyah
  • Thanks received: 1336
Ex-TTT Super Administrator
Ex-Prop Hunt Super Administrator x2
Ex-Team Fortress 2 Super Administrator
Ex-TTT Administrator x3
Ex-Community Council Member
Ex-Server Applications Forum Mod

[TTT] Report Abuse - wavE 4 years 10 months ago #1144614

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

This topic (RA) is about wavE, not Sorle, keep these kinds of comments for other discussions.
  • Mr. Richard
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 5418
Last Edit: 4 years 10 months ago by Mr. Richard.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chespin

[TTT] Report Abuse - wavE 4 years 10 months ago #1144615

SorIe wrote:
Donut wrote:
Dude this seems like a useless report. Literally seems like he's just having some banter. If it really offended you that much its your opinion but I don't know why this even exists.
Tell me the last time you've "had some banter" with someone by telling them to stop crying and calling them out, when you've NEVER spoken to them in your life.

This seems like a useless post, as do the rest of your posts.
Your acting very childish I'm not going to lie. Why are you now trying to start an argument on the forums too?
Calling out wavE for starting arguments when you reply to my reply criticizing my posts.
Please just chill.
"This seems like a useless post, as do the rest of your posts."
  • Skript
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 263

[TTT] Report Abuse - wavE 4 years 10 months ago #1144617

Chespin wrote:
I can understand the report, and I'm sort of impartial, but when you're going for admin is starting drama really going to help you? Sorry if this is off-topic, just want to make an attempt to keep this from going even further than it already has.
Really unnecessary, and Darling, heads up, trying to blame the victim isn't really gonna help the situation...
i see why you can see it as "starting drama" but that's not at all my intention, this shit has genuinely pissed me off so i'm just trying to make it to clear to people to steer clear of the thread if they're not contributing anything meaningful

appreciate the post though, apologies if my intentions have been taken the wrong way but it's just really annoying to have 3 different people replying who are contributing nothing and essentially just attacking me
  • SorIe
  • Marvelous Boarder

The following user(s) said Thank You: Chespin

[TTT] Report Abuse - wavE 4 years 10 months ago #1144619

Donut wrote:
SorIe wrote:
Donut wrote:
Dude this seems like a useless report. Literally seems like he's just having some banter. If it really offended you that much its your opinion but I don't know why this even exists.
Tell me the last time you've "had some banter" with someone by telling them to stop crying and calling them out, when you've NEVER spoken to them in your life.

This seems like a useless post, as do the rest of your posts.
Your acting very childish I'm not going to lie. Why are you now trying to start an argument on the forums too?
Calling out wavE for starting arguments when you reply to my reply criticizing my posts.
Please just chill.
"This seems like a useless post, as do the rest of your posts."
  • Agebt
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • MAN WHAT?!
  • Thanks received: 994
Propane#4246

Steam

[TTT] Report Abuse - wavE 4 years 10 months ago #1144621

This is the last thing im going to write because im starting to look like a crybaby now it is what it is but this was not blaming sorle he did nothing wrong for report wave but to me it just looks a bit bad and uneeded i brought up what you did because you are applying for admin and i want you to be admin but this just looks bad so im sorry for any extra anger i may have caused you sorle what happened is in the past so. Good luck on your report man.
  • Darling
  • Legendary Member
  • The Witch House

[TTT] Report Abuse - wavE 4 years 10 months ago #1144627

I doubt sorle would make this just to cause drama with someone he has never talked to.

seeing as the way you treated the situation genuinely made him upset. I'd recommend you look at how you act and how it affects the people who play on the server.

being the face of the server means you need to be more kind and understanding whenever you come into conflict.

it's YOUR responsibility as the admin to keep a cool and level head, when dealing with situations.

in the future try not to 'banter' with people you don't know, who have an actual issue that they need your help with understanding.

and don't just blow people off because you think/know your right, have a conversation and help them see where your coming from.

as for whatever the fuck darling brought up about the KOS thing? sorle's attitude was fine, he was literally following rules

:plussp: , not for the fact I think you should get demoted, rather a chance for you to self reflect and see what you can do better
  • Kato_
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • User is permanently banned from the Zarp service.
  • Thanks received: 278
I sometimes question your staffing ability for example:
When in game your were shouting "jugger". I asked you what it meant and you said it is a Canadian word for the n-word

If you want staff again you really need to get your act together.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SorIe, Mr. Richard

[TTT] Report Abuse - wavE 4 years 10 months ago #1144628

Kato_ wrote:
I doubt sorle would make this just to cause drama with someone he has never talked to.

seeing as the way you treated the situation genuinely made him upset. I'd recommend you look at how you act and how it affects the people who play on the server.

being the face of the server means you need to be more kind and understanding whenever you come into conflict.

it's YOUR responsibility as the admin to keep a cool and level head, when dealing with situations.

in the future try not to 'banter' with people you don't know, who have an actual issue that they need your help with understanding.

and don't just blow people off because you think/know your right, have a conversation and help them see where your coming from.

as for whatever the fuck darling brought up about the KOS thing? sorle's attitude was fine, he was literally following rules

:plussp: , not for the fact I think you should get demoted, rather a chance for you to self reflect and see what you can do better
Honestly for saying "don't cry" and making a big deal out of it is pretty insane imo. It's not as if I completely disrespected him or something, however I do apologise for saying it but I do know as a fact he does indeed want to start up some drama because I don't think many people would report someone for saying "don't cry". BUT HAY thats my opinion
  • wavE
  • Junior Boarder
  • Did i ask?
  • Thanks received: 72
EX - ★TTT Admin★

[TTT] Report Abuse - wavE 4 years 10 months ago #1144629

wavE wrote:
Kato_ wrote:

Honestly for saying "don't cry" and making a big deal out of it is pretty insane imo. It's not as if I completely disrespected him or something, however I do apologise for saying it but I do know as a fact he does indeed want to start up some drama because I don't think many people would report someone for saying "don't cry". BUT HAY thats my opinion
you dont know shit "as a fact" considering you cant grasp what the main issue in the report is, and it definitely isnt the "dont cry" part

ive been here for over 4 years and at this stage drama just pisses me off, why would i want to start it, its being forcibly imposed on me by people like you throwing accusations at me

your replies help to perfectly encapsulate what makes you entirely unsuitable to be a staff member
  • SorIe
  • Marvelous Boarder

[TTT] Report Abuse - wavE 4 years 10 months ago #1144630

Darling wrote:
This is the last thing im going to write because im starting to look like a crybaby now it is what it is but this was not blaming sorle he did nothing wrong for report wave but to me it just looks a bit bad and uneeded i brought up what you did because you are applying for admin and i want you to be admin but this just looks bad so im sorry for any extra anger i may have caused you sorle what happened is in the past so. Good luck on your report man.
Rather than focusing so much on the past, which the majority of your posts are regarding Sorle, talk about his present attitude as well as show at the very least a slither of proof, a screenshot, a voice recording or anything to back up what you say.
People report staff members for the things they should not be doing, despite how minor it maybe, allowing wavE to get away with giving users attitude that they do not like can result in a lot of issues in the long run.
  • Micky
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 7912
The following user(s) said Thank You: schnitzel nazi, Jim_Jam
Time to create page: 0.158 seconds

292 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
18/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40