Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [TTT] Staff Report - Stuny

[TTT] Staff Report - Stuny 4 years 10 months ago #1136595

I have been having problems with this guy since day 1, from my first post where he denied to check my evidence to the case and accused of "lying" in the chat, when I didnt know what the Tester trap was.
Even tho all my punishments were removed on that first case and since then i collected enough evidence to get those guys who i first had problems with punished.
But thats old waters.

However since then this guy has been really annoying, doing shit like:

1 - flying at the end of the rounds to kill me (https://imgur.com/a/SvGXcf6),

2 - accusing me of "loopholing", for this:
https://imgur.com/a/MQzGXtl
https://imgur.com/a/NBn2csy
https://imgur.com/a/uCNWyYD
When i stated a country name not even trying to do it with bad intention whatsoever, to this guy all I do must be seen as a bad act, and im getting tired of this honestly.
Heres a quick definition for "loopholing"- an ambiguity, omission, etc, as in a law, by which one can avoid a penalty or responsibility
Heres stuny calling someone a "bish" for playing around with his friends on the server (https://imgur.com/a/tLWCsoy)

3 - There were almost no one online today at morning time and we were all just having fun by pretending that grootbroot was an wildbeast and caging him in the tester (https://imgur.com/a/Spq5cOy), we were all ok with it and preety much having a good time.
Then stuny joins in and starts accusing us of breaking rules:
https://imgur.com/a/KiVAcjo
https://imgur.com/a/jnNdpiw
https://imgur.com/a/mkwknpy

Then he accused me of teaming.
After that I started shooting at Kevin after a kos was called on him, I didnt hit any shots but I was shooting at him.
Heres what Stuny had to say:
https://imgur.com/a/EGz0SIm
https://imgur.com/a/OgUjvG4

The reality is I was shooting at him, I simply didnt hit any shot.
Was it on porpuse? Sure, but dont acuse of me not shooting at him when I was.
And I do understand that youre just doing your job for telling people not to team, but the server had almost no one online and we were honestly just having fun. However you do a good job when you apply it to every ocasion and thats ok.

4 - Heres stuny reporting me when he had a kos called on him:

Vid:
drive.google.com/open?id=1gOnTshs_xhOA8F7pmkvXRm10vRsFlmzC

I bassically got reported by mr sptunik cus someone faked a kos on him and I killed him, so he reports me?
Im surpised.

Youre literally the only staff member Ive had problems with, my honest opinion is that you shouldnt be apart of the staff team at all due to, like I previously said in old posts, incompetence, lack of responsibility and incapability to be a mod.

I doubt sputnik will suffer any consequences but if youre a new player reading this, dont be afraid of reporting a staff member because of their status, logical valid arguments will always prevail.

Ill also ask you to be anti-dogmatic while reading this, since friendships and connections shouldnt affect any of the statements that I made.
  • EgoistNature
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Lawful good
Last Edit: 4 years 10 months ago by EgoistNature.
The topic has been locked.

[TTT] Staff Report - Stuny 4 years 10 months ago #1136596

Please be sure to follow the template provided below!

[b]Staff Member(s) Name:[/b]

[b]Staff Member(s) SteamID:[/b]

[b]What Did The Staff Member(s) do?:[/b]

[b]What Server(s) Was This On?:[/b]

[b]Evidence:[/b]

Also, fixed your title!
  • Mr. Richard
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 5418
Last Edit: 4 years 10 months ago by Mr. Richard.

[TTT] Staff Report - Stuny 4 years 10 months ago #1136597

Thanks for fixing my title man!
it was "Stuny's hypocrisy" previously btw.
  • EgoistNature
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Lawful good

[TTT] Staff Report - Stuny 4 years 10 months ago #1136605

2. Yeah lets be honest the loopholing thing is a meh thing. A mistake by Stuny but overall the niger/nigeria thing is considered loopholing around the word especially if there is no actual context to use the word in. For example I don't think the guy Stuny muted in the screenshot had any reason to mention the country and as such it was probably used to loophole.

1.What comes to killing people after the round it has no effect and as such should be ignored as its just a staff member having harmless fun

3. About you teaming.... Lets be honest I was online this morning and saw the shit that was going on and I doubt you had stopped that between the time I left and Stuny joined. Whilst it was done in good faith and only to entertain the only 5 players on the server I did tell that we should stop if someone joins the server

4. He canceled the report. No false reporting done there. At lesst to the extent of what should be used to punish people.
  • LonelyDodo
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Carpe Noctem
  • Thanks received: 528
Ex
TTT Head Administrator
Prophunt Administrator

add me on steam: Steamcommunity.com/id/lonelydodo

Last Edit: 4 years 10 months ago by LonelyDodo.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jim_Jam, Vodka4Gaben, Stuny

[TTT] Staff Report - Stuny 4 years 10 months ago #1136662

1- ".What comes to killing people after the round it has no effect and as such should be ignored as its just a staff member having harmless fun"

Im fine with killing people after the round is over, but having an admin noclip to you and kill you is not fun at all, even if the round is already over. If it is allowed for an admin to noclip and just kill whoever he wants after a round it could be "harmless fun" for the staff member, but is it fun for the player getting killed?
So if theres a rule that states that the staff member can noclip and do whatever he wants when the round is over, im simply protesting agaisnt it.

3- We did stop with the "teaming", I would simply suicide when forced on those situations.
Also when you say that "and I doubt you had stopped that between the time I left", youre making a prevision and I think you should really be "a posteriori" when it comes to situations like this one. Also I wouldnt give him a reason to punish me, so it would only be stupid of my part to continue the fun you described as "in good faith ", and I do agree with you, when more people joined the server we needed to eventually stop.

4- He knew there was a kos called on him, its just pointless to report me in the first place for it, if it is the others guy fault.
But yes, he did indeed cancel the report.

2- Not much to say about this one, but I never talked about the intention of the guy that got punished in the first place, only about mine.
  • EgoistNature
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Lawful good

[TTT] Staff Report - Stuny 4 years 10 months ago #1136688

Handling!
  • Lotto_Totto
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1147

Ex TTT & Deathrun Super Admin
Ex TTT 4x ,prophunt 2x,murder,deathrun 2x Admin
>Steam Profile<

[TTT] Staff Report - Stuny 4 years 10 months ago #1136743

well i guess time to make a response for all of this. Lets begin shall we:
1st. Im allowed to noclip at the end of the round it was discused a while ago and it is allowed!

2nd.The dude was loopholing he had no reason to say that word and he said it nither was any other country mentiond and or enything.
On the other hand i belive i should have warned you 2 but other staff memebers told me to let it go at that time so i did.

3rd.I said "stop being a bish and play the GAME NORMALY" which ment dont diss random players which he did do!

4th.In the past i was sorta teaming and later on i was talking whit Notnepgear (ex HA or was it SA i forgot) he told me teaming wasnt allowed i then kept that in mind and stoped. It wasnt untill this morning that i saw again teaming and i talked to henny (a HA) he told me it wasnt allowed and later on he said he fucked up it is but still told me to keep a eye out, so i did.

5th.if you call "shoting at him" shoting him 10 meters away from him and basicly baiting like always a "false" punishment then yea you were basicly teaming you even said your self "Was it on porpuse? Sure"

6th.I canceld the report cuz i knew you didnt rdm i just was mad at the momment cuz i havent been t in a long time but i got False kosed by a dude thats now banned for i think 92 days not sure.

7th.Are you trying to get me mad by calling me "sptunik" cuz i sorta dig the name not gona lie.

and lastly i always love when i get criticism cuz its always on the grounds of wierd things but oke still love it (:

Thanks for making a report on me and plz for the love of god DONT try to bait staff to punish you cuz i hear alot of complaints such as mine of you trying to bait staff into punishing you.

ps:someone plz fix my spelling :) thanks
  • Stuny
  • Senior Boarder
  • I am a grape !
  • Thanks received: 147
Point made byee
Last Edit: 4 years 10 months ago by Stuny.

[TTT] Staff Report - Stuny 4 years 10 months ago #1136751

LonelyDodo wrote:
2. Yeah lets be honest the loopholing thing is a meh thing. A mistake by Stuny but overall the niger/nigeria thing is considered loopholing around the word especially if there is no actual context to use the word in. For example I don't think the guy Stuny muted in the screenshot had any reason to mention the country and as such it was probably used to loophole.

1.What comes to killing people after the round it has no effect and as such should be ignored as its just a staff member having harmless fun

3. About you teaming.... Lets be honest I was online this morning and saw the shit that was going on and I doubt you had stopped that between the time I left and Stuny joined. Whilst it was done in good faith and only to entertain the only 5 players on the server I did tell that we should stop if someone joins the server

4. He canceled the report. No false reporting done there. At lesst to the extent of what should be used to punish people.
  • Davidov007
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expect me to write, a lot.
  • Thanks received: 757
♠ Ex-TTT Head Administrator ♠

[TTT] Staff Report - Stuny 4 years 10 months ago #1136764

I came here to go through this report but everyone’s already done it (thanks Dodo).

I see nothing in this report that would result in any sort of action.
  • Jim_Jam
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • TTT is my child ❤️
  • Thanks received: 3491

[TTT] Staff Report - Stuny 4 years 10 months ago #1136765

1st. "Im allowed to noclip at the end of the round it was discused a while ago and it is allowed!"

Like I said: "So if theres a rule that states that the staff member can noclip and do whatever he wants when the round is over, im simply protesting agaisnt it."

2nd: "On the other hand i belive i should have warned you 2 but other staff memebers told me to let it go at that time so i did."

Its not loopholing if my motive is not to make fun of the word it self, but instead to state a fact like "Nigeria is a country". Tried to explain this to you several times.

3rd: "3rd.I said "stop being a bish and play the GAME NORMALY"

This is what you call loopholing, misspelling "bitch" with "bish" to call someone out. Also youre an admin you shouldnt call anyone names.

4th: Didnt understand what youre trying to say.

5th:
you acused me of not shooting at him, and like I said previously thats not true.
You cant judge a player based on his aim.

6th."I canceld the report cuz i knew you didnt rdm i just was mad at the momment cuz i havent been t in a long time but i got False kosed by a dude thats now banned for i think 92 days not sure."

Thanks for clearing that up stuny, really shows maturity, especially for an admin, great attitude!

7th: "Are you trying to get me mad by calling me "sptunik" cuz i sorta dig the name not gona lie."

Sputnik means satellite in russian c:

And lastly its not about "criticism", its about you being a complete incompetent and me exposing you for it "but oke still love it (:"

"Thanks for making a report on me and plz for the love of god DONT try to bait staff to punish you cuz i hear alot of complaints such as mine of you trying to bait staff into punishing you."
Would love to get more details on this, getting a bit tired of your vague, shitty arguments.

Also thanks for making it easy to understand what youre typing C:
  • EgoistNature
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Lawful good

[TTT] Staff Report - Stuny 4 years 10 months ago #1136775

Now go tell all your friends to type shitty counter arguments to my ticket that will not remove the value of the truth of any of my statements.

"I came here to go through this report but everyone’s already done it (thanks Dodo)."
Says the guy who thanked dodo's post 1 hour ago but conveniently "came here to go through this report" about 7 minutes ago.
:D
  • EgoistNature
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Lawful good

[TTT] Staff Report - Stuny 4 years 10 months ago #1136793

Cool i would like to request no replys from this point since its going to seem like you are all payd
Thanks (:
  • Stuny
  • Senior Boarder
  • I am a grape !
Point made byee

[TTT] Staff Report - Stuny 4 years 10 months ago #1136801

Thats not how it works buddy, "I think therefore I am" and my voice will be heard. Also I still find it diffcult to understand what you're saying.
And you can downgrade my karma all you want buddy, It will affect me so much you know.
  • EgoistNature
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Lawful good

[TTT] Staff Report - Stuny 4 years 10 months ago #1136818

EgoistNature wrote:
Thats not how it works buddy, "I think therefore I am" and my voice will be heard. Also I still find it diffcult to understand what you're saying.
And you can downgrade my karma all you want buddy, It will affect me so much you know.
Ummm 1st can you not make fun of my bad english i am Serbian so i cant rly speak it that well
2nd You never know who is upgrading and or downgrading your karma .
3rd I have no need to force anyone to come here and minus support this post.(We all have ppl that hate you and ppl that like you same as me)
4th Theres no need to cause un needed drama here
5th Once again have a grape day :smirk:
  • Stuny
  • Senior Boarder
  • I am a grape !
Point made byee

[TTT] Staff Report - Stuny 4 years 10 months ago #1136819

EgoistNature wrote:
Now go tell all your friends to type shitty counter arguments to my ticket that will not remove the value of the truth of any of my statements.

"I came here to go through this report but everyone’s already done it (thanks Dodo)."
Says the guy who thanked dodo's post 1 hour ago but conveniently "came here to go through this report" about 7 minutes ago.
:D

I mainly made that post for the other "paragraph", showing I don't think any action should be taken against Stuny. The more of your posts I read the more I understand why you and Stuny dislike each other in the first place. That's all I'm saying...

Oh and you were right about the counter arguments, I spent a good 10 minutes writing them; don't want that to go to waste:

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
  • Jim_Jam
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • TTT is my child ❤️
  • Thanks received: 3491
The following user(s) said Thank You: Stuny

[TTT] Staff Report - Stuny 4 years 10 months ago #1136827

"Ummm 1st can you not make fun of my bad english i am Serbian so i cant rly speak it that well"
Im portuguese and I know 4 languages, origins are not an excuse to justify ignorance.

"2nd You never know who is upgrading and or downgrading your karma ."
my spidey senses are tingling, and they make me believe that it was you, are you denying? :D

"3rd I have no need to force anyone to come here and minus support this post.(We all have ppl that hate you and ppl that like you same as me)"
Good point, but peep what I previously said:
"Ill also ask you to be anti-dogmatic while reading this, since friendships and connections shouldnt affect any of the statements that I made."

"4th Theres no need to cause un needed drama here"
Youre right, just exposing hypocrisy, so everyone can see.

"5th Once again have a grape day :smirk:"
Here comes stuny with his really mature personality again.
+10 points for Slytherin!
  • EgoistNature
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Lawful good

[TTT] Staff Report - Stuny 4 years 10 months ago #1136849

Hey Egoism,

I have been looking over your report on Stuny and I came to the conclusion to deny this!
Reason: Almost everything you gave me is more good that wrong! The bish part is a bit over rushed to have a report for that but the other points are more something good then bad. Stuny was only trying to make the server better and that pointing on not rulebreaking. Point 1. is fine due its not affecting people or could damage the experience because its after the round is ended. Bad attitude isnt really something cause everyone gets mad but he only report but didnt hold it on you otherwise it would have been a other story. Others report aswell to get a reason.

This report has been Denied!
:denied:

Thanks for making this report! Enjoy playing the server!
  • Lotto_Totto
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1147

Ex TTT & Deathrun Super Admin
Ex TTT 4x ,prophunt 2x,murder,deathrun 2x Admin
>Steam Profile<

The following user(s) said Thank You: LonelyDodo, Stuny
Time to create page: 0.157 seconds

132 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1