Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [Community Manager] Demote Request - Clarky

[Community Manager] Demote Request - Clarky 4 years 10 months ago #1136620

7 7 7 wrote:
Clarky wrote:
7 7 7 wrote:
Rick Johnson wrote:
Ezehzz wrote:
Clarky, you're a fucking Community Manager, fix your fucking attitude. You're supposed to handle shit professionally, not like this.

Also, stop using HA Esp in combat, thanks.

proof??!?!"#?"

ooooooh booooy i wish i was recording the prefire 4 times in a row with me just baiting without peeking at all
First of all, I use cameras as you could see yesterday. Secondly, of course I'm going to prefire the entrances to the ele main room? Literally common sense because where else are they going to come from and plus people in TS give info on what's going on

You're literally so bad at lying i swear to god how can they give you info to me BAITING 4 TIMES BEHIND A WALL as well as how can you fucking move around with perfect aim if you're continuously with a camera :DDDDDD just fucking admit and give up on vaguely abusing and defending the fact that you dont play fair, depressing seeing such a person that just loves to have power over others with one of the shittiest fucking attitude i've seen
not even reading my posts sick1 mate
  • Clarky
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Thanks received: 9536
The topic has been locked.

[Community Manager] Demote Request - Clarky 4 years 10 months ago #1136622

Clarky wrote:
7 7 7 wrote:
Clarky wrote:
7 7 7 wrote:
Rick Johnson wrote:
Ezehzz wrote:
Clarky, you're a fucking Community Manager, fix your fucking attitude. You're supposed to handle shit professionally, not like this.

proof??!?!"#?"

ooooooh booooy i wish i was recording the prefire 4 times in a row with me just baiting without peeking at all
First of all, I use cameras as you could see yesterday. Secondly, of course I'm going to prefire the entrances to the ele main room? Literally common sense because where else are they going to come from and plus people in TS give info on what's going on

You're literally so bad at lying i swear to god how can they give you info to me BAITING 4 TIMES BEHIND A WALL as well as how can you fucking move around with perfect aim if you're continuously with a camera :DDDDDD just fucking admit and give up on vaguely abusing and defending the fact that you dont play fair, depressing seeing such a person that just loves to have power over others with one of the shittiest fucking attitude i've seen
not even reading my posts sick1 mate

OMEGALUL i did and i made a point out of everything you said in one post is all ^^
  • 7 7 7
  • Fresh Boarder
  • You got one chance dont waste it.
  • Thanks received: 6
https://giphy.com/embed/l4pTeN1GCSbVzL7r2

[Community Manager] Demote Request - Clarky 4 years 10 months ago #1136623

7 7 7 wrote:
Clarky wrote:
7 7 7 wrote:
Rick Johnson wrote:
Ezehzz wrote:

proof??!?!"#?"

You're literally so bad at lying i swear to god how can they give you info to me BAITING 4 TIMES BEHIND A WALL as well as how can you fucking move around with perfect aim if you're continuously with a camera :DDDDDD just fucking admit and give up on vaguely abusing and defending the fact that you dont, depressing seeing such a person that just loves to have power over others with one of the shittiest fucking attitude i've seen

You actually have no legitimate proof of him abusing, nor cheating. I'd suggest you stop slandering or get some legitimate evidence that would allow for further action.

People like you who are unwilling to face the possibility that Clarky is in fact not abusing or breaking rules are honestly just ignorant and annoying. You need proof to support your claims, otherwise, I see no reason to believe you.
  • Rick Townsend
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Dreamy, Amazing, Radiant, Knowledgable
  • Thanks received: 500

Ex. Community Council Member
Ex. SSRP Super Administrator
Ex. Discord Administrator
Ex. TeamSpeak Staff
Ex. Forum Staff

Rick Townsend
The following user(s) said Thank You: OnionRings, Denis, Mr. Richard

[Community Manager] Demote Request - Clarky 4 years 10 months ago #1136625

Mr Red X wrote:
Clarky wrote:
All of this over a elevator base loool

Also what happened to his English? People say he fakes it and judging by his Moderator application, it seems like he can very well type in English so how can I make fun out of someone who can actually speak English? Besides the point, majority of your gang does like to talk a lot of smack but as soon as I do it back it's treated as if I just mass abused.
you have a bad english just like me when i had, do you think i wrote my admin app 1 year ago without using google traduc and checking google ?? of course i did just like sinz appeal just like dont kill me please app , he is not faking it i know him very well
Your English isn't even THAT bad though, I can understand it and im sure others obviously can too if they tried to actually see what points you're trying to make. So assuming that don't kill me's English is good because of his application, why in any way should he feel offended by this? Applications should only be written by the applicants themselves just a quick FYI so if it's discovered that he didn't write it then not only will he be in trouble but I'll happily speak to him to fix the issues personally, at the end of the day I did mock the way he types.
  • Clarky
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
Last Edit: 4 years 10 months ago by Clarky. Reason: Oops

[Community Manager] Demote Request - Clarky 4 years 10 months ago #1136628

Clarky wrote:
Mr. Collins wrote:
:plussp: he really should work on not insulting players and such. When he said something wrong on one of my appeals and I DM'ed him on Discord to correct him he just told me to fuck off, and when I said that I've literally been told to DM people regarding my appeals he just said okay.
You literally tried to loophole out of game trading to excuse your actions, cannot blame myself for telling you to fuck off for making such ridiculous attempts
I didn't actively TRY to loophole it. I just misunderstood it, just like I explained to you guys.
  • CBT
  • User is blocked
  • Thanks received: 75
-Calvin Johnson

[Community Manager] Demote Request - Clarky 4 years 10 months ago #1136629

Mr Red X wrote:
7 7 7 wrote:
Clarky wrote:
7 7 7 wrote:
Rick Johnson wrote:
Ezehzz wrote:

proof??!?!"#?"

you probably gonna say i was off rp and we both know that u wasn't and u gonna lie about it
i :plussp: this post
clarky should be demoted for his attitude , for abusing his powers ( i would love to see you give me examples), for him hacking and everyone does know that from his prefires and a thing happend in pd btw me and him sadly it wasn't recorded
I left ESP on from when I had last connected like I already said so many times already, I literally had only connected because Sorle wanted to give me some items (big ups). If I'm going to get myself into RP situations I turn off my HA ESP, stop trying so hard to get me in trouble Red X, it simply will not work like that.
  • Clarky
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny

[Community Manager] Demote Request - Clarky 4 years 10 months ago #1136631

Mr Red X wrote:
Clarky wrote:
Mr Red X wrote:
7 7 7 wrote:
Clarky wrote:
7 7 7 wrote:
Rick Johnson wrote:
Ezehzz wrote:

proof??!?!"#?"

you probably gonna say i was off rp and we both know that u wasn't and u gonna lie about it
clarky should be demoted for his attitude , for abusing his powers ( i would love to see you give me examples), for him hacking and everyone does know that from his prefires and a thing happend in pd btw me and him sadly it wasn't recorded
I left ESP on from when I had last connected like I already said so many times already, I literally had only connected because Sorle wanted to give me some items (big ups). If I'm going to get myself into RP situations I turn off my HA ESP, stop trying so hard to get me in trouble Red X, it simply will not work like that.
you were a cop near the pd why the fuck would you need an esp on ??

edited : wait wait you got connected cuz sorle told you to right ?? why are you a cop lol
Because he turned cop and just left spawn?
  • Markus
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1637
Former:
SSRP Superadmin
Community Council Creator (May it rest in piece)
Prophunt Moderator
BHOP Moderator

[Community Manager] Demote Request - Clarky 4 years 10 months ago #1136632

Mr Red X wrote:
Clarky wrote:
Mr Red X wrote:
7 7 7 wrote:
Clarky wrote:
7 7 7 wrote:
Rick Johnson wrote:
Ezehzz wrote:

proof??!?!"#?"

edited : wait wait you got connected cuz sorle told you to right ?? why are you a cop lol

Oh you are completely right, fucking undeniable proof right there! Oh, you absolute GENIUS. I am SO glad you have exposed Clarky so hard with this solid evidence.

• Nafe
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 8582
Last Edit: 4 years 10 months ago by Nafe.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Clarky

[Community Manager] Demote Request - Clarky 4 years 10 months ago #1136633

Mr Red X wrote:
Clarky wrote:
Mr Red X wrote:
7 7 7 wrote:
Clarky wrote:
7 7 7 wrote:
Rick Johnson wrote:
Ezehzz wrote:

proof??!?!"#?"

Like I said already I left it on without intent to RP and because I planned on staying on, just never turned off ESP and any current/ex HA do tend to forget they left ESP on if they're about to RP but I can assure you I gained no advantage from this whatsoever.
  • Clarky
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny

[Community Manager] Demote Request - Clarky 4 years 10 months ago #1136635

Mr Red X wrote:
Markus Chellwigg wrote:
Mr Red X wrote:
Clarky wrote:
Mr Red X wrote:
7 7 7 wrote:
Clarky wrote:
7 7 7 wrote:
Rick Johnson wrote:
Ezehzz wrote:

proof??!?!"#?"

didn't he got in just because sorle told him to and he won't get into rp, why is he a cop near the pd ?
omg you are ridiculous
  • Markus
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
Former:
SSRP Superadmin
Prophunt Moderator
BHOP Moderator

[Community Manager] Demote Request - Clarky 4 years 10 months ago #1136636

Mr Red X wrote:
Markus Chellwigg wrote:
Mr Red X wrote:
Clarky wrote:
Mr Red X wrote:
7 7 7 wrote:
Clarky wrote:
7 7 7 wrote:
Rick Johnson wrote:
Ezehzz wrote:

proof??!?!"#?"

didn't he got in just because sorle told him to and he won't get into rp, why is he a cop near the pd ?
BRO STOP ASKING QUESTIONS BEFORE YOU ACTUALLY EXPOSE ME JEEEEEEEZ
  • Clarky
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nafe

[Community Manager] Demote Request - Clarky 4 years 10 months ago #1136637

Clarky wrote:
Mr Red X wrote:
Clarky wrote:
Mr Red X wrote:
7 7 7 wrote:
Clarky wrote:
7 7 7 wrote:
Rick Johnson wrote:
Ezehzz wrote:

proof??!?!"#?"

Like I said already I left it on without intent to RP and because I planned on staying on, just never turned off ESP and any current/ex HA do tend to forget they left ESP on if they're about to RP but I can assure you I gained no advantage from this whatsoever.

I'd completely admit to having it left on without noticing after using it on server 2 or 3 too look for out of map printers, it's very easy to forget about it then instantly turn it off when you notice it.

As for Red X, you need to keep your mouth closed because you clearly don't want to listen.
  • Nafe
The following user(s) said Thank You: Clarky, Rick Townsend

[Community Manager] Demote Request - Clarky 4 years 10 months ago #1136640

Mr Red X wrote:
Nafe wrote:
Clarky wrote:
Mr Red X wrote:
Clarky wrote:
Mr Red X wrote:
7 7 7 wrote:
Clarky wrote:
7 7 7 wrote:
Rick Johnson wrote:
Ezehzz wrote:

proof??!?!"#?"

I'd completely admit to having it left on without noticing after using it on server 2 or 3 too look for out of map printers, it's very easy to forget about it then instantly turn it off when you notice it.

As for Red X, you need to keep your mouth closed because you clearly don't want to listen.
alright buddy we know that clarky is one of ur friends so ofc u gonna defend him im not gonna argue anymore.

Right and we all know you hate his guts so we know you aren't gonna listen to him. That argument makes no sense, don't say stupid things if you don't want to make yourself look like more of a twit.
  • Nafe

[Community Manager] Demote Request - Clarky 4 years 10 months ago #1136641

Nafe wrote:
Mr Red X wrote:
Nafe wrote:
Clarky wrote:
Mr Red X wrote:
Clarky wrote:
Mr Red X wrote:
7 7 7 wrote:
Clarky wrote:
7 7 7 wrote:
Rick Johnson wrote:
Ezehzz wrote:

proof??!?!"#?"

alright buddy we know that clarky is one of ur friends so ofc u gonna defend him im not gonna argue anymore.

Right and we all know you hate his guts so we know you aren't gonna listen to him. That argument makes no sense, don't say stupid things if you don't want to make yourself look like more of a twit.
The doors ovver there buddy, take a break.
  • jack bushross
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 4930
SSRP- Super Administrator
Last Edit: 4 years 10 months ago by jack bushross.
The following user(s) said Thank You: schnitzel nazi, Micky

[Community Manager] Demote Request - Clarky 4 years 10 months ago #1136645

Mr Red X wrote:
Nafe wrote:
Mr Red X wrote:
Nafe wrote:
Clarky wrote:
Mr Red X wrote:
Clarky wrote:
Mr Red X wrote:
7 7 7 wrote:
Clarky wrote:
7 7 7 wrote:
Rick Johnson wrote:
Ezehzz wrote:

proof??!?!"#?"

i really dont hate clarky i just dont like him

Exactly you've just proved my point, of course I'm going to defend my friend when I know what actually happened!
  • Nafe

[Community Manager] Demote Request - Clarky 4 years 10 months ago #1136646

Mr Red X wrote:
Nafe wrote:
Mr Red X wrote:
Nafe wrote:
Clarky wrote:
Mr Red X wrote:
Clarky wrote:
Mr Red X wrote:
7 7 7 wrote:
Clarky wrote:
7 7 7 wrote:
Rick Johnson wrote:
Ezehzz wrote:

proof??!?!"#?"

Here's something you MUST KNOW!
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
  • Clarky
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny

[Community Manager] Demote Request - Clarky 4 years 10 months ago #1136657

I mean I still think it’s funny to bully foreigners on their English and all that, but this looks quite bad on your end Clarky.
  • Jaden.
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1024
The following user(s) said Thank You: Denis

[Community Manager] Demote Request - Clarky 4 years 10 months ago #1136658

Jaden. wrote:
I mean I still think it’s funny to bully foreigners on their English and all that, but this looks quite bad on your end Clarky.
Very cool, Jaden!
  • Clarky
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny

[Community Manager] Demote Request - Clarky 4 years 10 months ago #1136663

Mr Red X wrote:
Clarky wrote:
Mr Red X wrote:
Nafe wrote:
Mr Red X wrote:
Nafe wrote:
Clarky wrote:
Mr Red X wrote:
Clarky wrote:
Mr Red X wrote:
7 7 7 wrote:
Clarky wrote:
7 7 7 wrote:
Rick Johnson wrote:
Ezehzz wrote:

proof??!?!"#?"

example of your bad attitude
oh keep crying
  • Markus
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
Former:
SSRP Superadmin
Prophunt Moderator
BHOP Moderator

[Community Manager] Demote Request - Clarky 4 years 10 months ago #1136664

Mr Red X wrote:
Clarky wrote:
Mr Red X wrote:
Nafe wrote:
Mr Red X wrote:
Nafe wrote:
Clarky wrote:
Mr Red X wrote:
Clarky wrote:
Mr Red X wrote:
7 7 7 wrote:
Clarky wrote:
7 7 7 wrote:
Rick Johnson wrote:
Ezehzz wrote:

proof??!?!"#?"

example of your bad attitude
DAMN, him saying he doesn't care that you dislike him is a bad attitude? DAMN, standing up for yourself is a bad thing? DAMN!
  • Nafe
Time to create page: 0.170 seconds

250 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
8/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT