Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [Community Manager] Demote Request - Clarky

[Community Manager] Demote Request - Clarky 4 years 10 months ago #1136385

So its totally fine when you talk all the shit to me and everyone, but clarky cant say anything?
He has same rights as you on the server so stop making these stupid reports clown.

:minussp:
  • TrixX
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Muslamic Vision
  • Thanks received: 284
The topic has been locked.

[Community Manager] Demote Request - Clarky 4 years 10 months ago #1136386

Clarky wrote:
Eddie. wrote:
Clarky wrote:
All of this over a elevator base loool

Also what happened to his English? People say he fakes it and judging by his Moderator application, it seems like he can very well type in English so how can I make fun out of someone who can actually speak English? Besides the point, majority of your gang does like to talk a lot of smack but as soon as I do it back it's treated as if I just mass abused.
wait a second, even if they, as users, do break the rules, why would that mean it’s perfectly fine for you, as a community manager, to do the exact same thing back? rather than just dealing with it professionally? (i’m not just basing this comment solely off of this report, i’ve seen you be very toxic and make disrespectful remarks a tonne of times to loads of people on the server and to me personally at times, it just doesn’t look good, especially considering your rank.)
Because everyone has shit talked, this isn't even close to being bad compared to 2017 bib vs fa drama so why would it be fair on anyone if I punished them for saying shit when I do the same back (plus im not the only staff who talks back at people, please dont make this seem like it's entirely me because i know what you're like eddie ;)).
i don’t understand your point, i don’t remember a single time where i’ve shown any sort of anger or disrespect towards a user when handling a situation? Nowhere near the level i’ve seen it from you anyway, i tend to be pretty calm and that’s kinda obvious so i wanna know where you got this from
  • eddie.
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • fuck
  • Thanks received: 1742
✥ Ex Deathrun Super Administrator ✥
✥ Ex TTT Super Administrator ✥
✥ Ex SSRP Administrator ✥
✥ Ex TeamSpeak Staff ✥
✥ Ex Discord Staff ✥
✥ Ex Forum Staff ✥

Steam-Click here!
Last Edit: 4 years 10 months ago by eddie..
The following user(s) said Thank You: 7 7 7

[Community Manager] Demote Request - Clarky 4 years 10 months ago #1136387

Eddie. wrote:
Clarky wrote:
Eddie. wrote:
Clarky wrote:

Also what happened to his English? People say he fakes it and judging by his Moderator application, it seems like he can very well type in English so how can I make fun out of someone who can actually speak English? Besides the point, majority of your gang does like to talk a lot of smack but as soon as I do it back it's treated as if I just mass abused.
wait a second, even if they, as users, do break the rules, why would that mean it’s perfectly fine for you, as a community manager, to do the exact same thing back? rather than just dealing with it professionally? (i’m not just basing this comment solely off of this report, i’ve seen you be very toxic and make disrespectful remarks a tonne of times to loads of people on the server and to me personally at times, it just doesn’t look good, especially considering your rank.)
Because everyone has shit talked, this isn't even close to being bad compared to 2017 bib vs fa drama so why would it be fair on anyone if I punished them for saying shit when I do the same back (plus im not the only staff who talks back at people, please dont make this seem like it's entirely me because i know what you're like eddie ;)).
i don’t understand your point, i don’t remember a single time where i’ve shown any sort of anger or disrespect towards a user when handling a situation?
Classic Eddie, classic.
  • Clarky
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Thanks received: 9536

[Community Manager] Demote Request - Clarky 4 years 10 months ago #1136388

Eddie. wrote:
Clarky wrote:
Eddie. wrote:
Clarky wrote:

i don’t understand your point, i don’t remember a single time where i’ve shown any sort of anger or disrespect towards a user when handling a situation?
Eddie what about ttt today sir
  • Kyber
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Something original and funny
  • Thanks received: 2621

Legendary Member

[Community Manager] Demote Request - Clarky 4 years 10 months ago #1136389

Kyber wrote:
Eddie. wrote:
Clarky wrote:
Eddie. wrote:
Clarky wrote:

Eddie what about ttt today sir
tell me :ohmy:

stop with your “master plan”
  • eddie.
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • fuck
✥ Ex TeamSpeak Staff ✥
✥ Ex Discord Staff ✥
✥ Ex Forum Staff ✥

Steam-Click here!

[Community Manager] Demote Request - Clarky 4 years 10 months ago #1136393

Why on Earth would someone fake having “bad English”?

Kinda lost here ngl
  • Jim_Jam
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • TTT is my child ❤️
  • Thanks received: 3491
The following user(s) said Thank You: Denis, eddie., Turtle965

[Community Manager] Demote Request - Clarky 4 years 10 months ago #1136394

Jim_Jam wrote:
Why on Earth would someone fake having “bad English”?

Kinda lost here ngl
more drama in ssrp than a group of 14 year old girls it's pretty fun ngl
  • Chespin
  • Legendary Member
  • stay outta tha fiyah
  • Thanks received: 1336
Ex-TTT Super Administrator
Ex-Prop Hunt Super Administrator x2
Ex-Team Fortress 2 Super Administrator
Ex-TTT Administrator x3
Ex-Community Council Member
Ex-Server Applications Forum Mod
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jim_Jam

[Community Manager] Demote Request - Clarky 4 years 10 months ago #1136395

Clarky wrote:
Eddie. wrote:
Clarky wrote:

I have nothing againts shit talking everyone does just some gang rivalry but personally I HATE it when people start to make fun of someones qurik, a quirk of theirs that they can't control is fucked and I'm heavily against that, so that is why I made this report I presonally have nothing againts you, but you as a CM should now that if users see someone with a high rank do something they will think it's fine to do so and do it, and you're right this nothing compared to FA v BiB thatwas toxic af
  • Blueperson
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Jump in a bridge
  • Thanks received: 637

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
Last Edit: 4 years 10 months ago by Blueperson.

[Community Manager] Demote Request - Clarky 4 years 10 months ago #1136402

Butterman wrote:
Clarky wrote:
Eddie. wrote:
Clarky wrote:

I have nothing againts shit talking everyone does just some gang rivalry but personally I HATE it when people start to make fun of someones qurik, a quirk of theirs that they can't control is fucked and I'm heavily against that, so that is why I made this report I presonally have nothing againts you, but you as a CM should now that if users see someone with a high rank do something they will think it's fine to do so and do it, and you're right this nothing compared to FA v BiB thatwas toxic af
Which brings me back to my first post on this topic, his application had good English and multiple people have said to me that he fakes having bad English (Not 100% certain with that though so don't quote me on that). Did he type the application up or not because you can't be offended about having 'bad' English if he seems to type it good enough to read.
  • Clarky
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny

[Community Manager] Demote Request - Clarky 4 years 10 months ago #1136408

Clarky wrote:
Butterman wrote:
Clarky wrote:
Eddie. wrote:
Clarky wrote:

Which brings me back to my first post on this topic, his application had good English and multiple people have said to me that he fakes having bad English (Not 100% certain with that though so don't quote me on that). Did he type the application up or not because you can't be offended about having 'bad' English if he seems to type it good enough to read.
Even if he is faking it it still looks like shit if a community manager is taking the piss out of someone’s English and i think that’s the point Butterman’s trying to make
  • eddie.
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • fuck
✥ Ex TeamSpeak Staff ✥
✥ Ex Discord Staff ✥
✥ Ex Forum Staff ✥

Steam-Click here!

[Community Manager] Demote Request - Clarky 4 years 10 months ago #1136410

Eddie. wrote:
Clarky wrote:
Butterman wrote:
Clarky wrote:
Eddie. wrote:
Clarky wrote:

Even if he is faking it it still looks shit if a community manager is taking the piss out of someone’s English and i think that’s the point Butterman’s trying to make
I wouldn't make fun out of someone's English if they genuinely couldn't speak it, please once again refer yourself to my first post.
  • Clarky
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny

[Community Manager] Demote Request - Clarky 4 years 10 months ago #1136411

:support:

inb4 ban for uncivil posting :(
  • Jawson
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • ZARP
  • Thanks received: 1927

[Community Manager] Demote Request - Clarky 4 years 10 months ago #1136413

Butterman wrote:
Clarky wrote:
Eddie. wrote:
Clarky wrote:

Lol, someone being uneducated in a language isn’t a “quirk” and can easy be solved with time. I have no fucking idea why you being a white knight either. Go back to the basement and stay there.
  • Na1
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 161

[Community Manager] Demote Request - Clarky 4 years 10 months ago #1136423

I like that you report clarky for harassment but yesterday you were talking shit to me about me being Mexican but whatever
  • Muha
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • In the Hood
  • Thanks received: 881
The following user(s) said Thank You: 0yc37xrk6m

[Community Manager] Demote Request - Clarky 4 years 10 months ago #1136424

Na1 wrote:
Butterman wrote:
Clarky wrote:
Eddie. wrote:
Clarky wrote:

Lol, someone being uneducated in a language isn’t a “quirk” and can easy be solved with time. I have no fucking idea why you being a white knight either. Go back to the basement and stay there.
It isn't about that, a quirk can be considered as somewhat of a habit is what I believe Blue is implying, and that means that Don't kill me pls can't help the way he types
  • Micky
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 7912
Last Edit: 4 years 10 months ago by Micky.
The following user(s) said Thank You: schnitzel nazi

[Community Manager] Demote Request - Clarky 4 years 10 months ago #1136460

Nikoo wrote:
Red_ wrote:
Nikoo wrote:
Butterman wrote:
Nafe wrote:
Why didn't don't kill me please make this report?
People make fun of how he types and that's fuck so I made it

We all know hes faking it lol just see him in discord its so much different

He doesn’t fake it

You think we are all retarded lol? It only makes sense that so many people are telling us otherwise who use to talk to him regularly

I remember seeing him on SSRP a few months back and afaik his english was pretty fucking good
  • Rick Townsend
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Dreamy, Amazing, Radiant, Knowledgable
  • Thanks received: 500

Ex. Community Council Member
Ex. SSRP Super Administrator
Ex. Discord Administrator
Ex. TeamSpeak Staff
Ex. Forum Staff

Rick Townsend
The following user(s) said Thank You: 0yc37xrk6m

[Community Manager] Demote Request - Clarky 4 years 10 months ago #1136477

Clarky is such a cutie he'd never do such a thing, it must've been his mean brother playing on Clarkys account man, no other way.
  • House
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • The best thing on Earth? Coffee.
  • Thanks received: 541

⚕ former TTT Server Owner ⚕
⚕ former Surf Administrator ⚕
⚕ former SSRP Moderator ⚕
⚕ former TeamSpeak3 staff ⚕
⚕ former Forum staff ⚕

Add me on Steam!

#uzi4CM
The following user(s) said Thank You: Clarky

[Community Manager] Demote Request - Clarky 4 years 10 months ago #1136486

House wrote:
Clarky is such a cutie he'd never do such a thing, it must've been his mean brother playing on Clarkys account man, no other way.

This actually explains a lot!
  • Mr. Richard
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 5418

[Community Manager] Demote Request - Clarky 4 years 10 months ago #1136497

:plussp: he really should work on not insulting players and such. When he said something wrong on one of my appeals and I DM'ed him on Discord to correct him he just told me to fuck off, and when I said that I've literally been told to DM people regarding my appeals he just said okay.
  • CBT
  • User is blocked
  • Thanks received: 75
-Calvin Johnson

[Community Manager] Demote Request - Clarky 4 years 10 months ago #1136498

Clarky might ear rape u but he a chill dude.
:minussp:
  • Stuny
  • Senior Boarder
  • I am a grape !
  • Thanks received: 147
Point made byee
The following user(s) said Thank You: Clarky
Time to create page: 0.204 seconds

178 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
1/127