TOPIC: [TTT] Staff Report - Eddie

[TTT] Staff Report - Eddie 5 years 2 days ago #1111802

Jim_Jam wrote:
Kyber wrote:
Jim_Jam wrote:
Kyber wrote:
Eddie. wrote:
nhpkm wrote:
2) so if you cant kill a player for killing a inno , what is this game rule .
if I a T kill an inno , than you kill , I can report you and youll get slayed , is that correct?
as much as I disagree with it, yes, that is now the case following an announcement made by a higher up member of staff. This was in order to give the Ts the element of trickery back when killing an innocent, and give innocents the chance of survival when killing another innocent with valid reason. Like I say as much as I disagree with this change
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
It is now a thing.

Also, yes, you have 6 recents.
That’s not the rules of ttt though, killing an innocent is helping the traitors no matter the reason

It isn’t the rules; it’s the TTT gamemode.

Making it so killing an innocent is KOS no matter what takes away way too much from the gamemode itself. It’s hard to have fun on the server as it is with the same map 24/7.

I’m surprised with the amount of people that disagree with this “change”, it makes playing the server 10x more fun.

That’s my daily “rant” over and done with. :)
Killing an innocent helps the traitors, and therefore is a traitorous act, making it kosable. Your logic means that I can kill any player and then make up a bs reason and get away with it, where’s the fun when you know exactly who the traitor is and can’t kill them

TTT is a gamemode about finding people’s roles, innocent or traitor. During the round the players have 0 idea about who is what (apart from detective ofc). This means that if a player does something traitorous other players can safely assume they are a T. When they kill this player, whether he was innocent or not, the player that killed them should not be killed since as far as they knew the player was a T

(If this makes no sense I had to rush this. Phone on 1% and no charger RIP)
TTT Server Rules wrote:
2.4 T-Baiting as an Innocent
When in-game you cannot commit traitorous acts as innocent/detective. For example, you cannot shoot nearby players to “scare” them, push people near or off ledges or do anything that possibly harms the innocent team
Elaborate on how killing an innocent isn’t harming the innocents chances of winning. Because that only helps the traitors and is therefore a traitorous act.
  • Kyber
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Something original and funny
  • Thanks received: 2621

Legendary Member

The topic has been locked.

[TTT] Staff Report - Eddie 5 years 2 days ago #1111811

Jim_Jam wrote:
Kyber wrote:
Eddie. wrote:
nhpkm wrote:
if I a T kill an inno , than you kill , I can report you and youll get slayed , is that correct?
as much as I disagree with it, yes, that is now the case following an announcement made by a higher up member of staff. This was in order to give the Ts the element of trickery back when killing an innocent, and give innocents the chance of survival when killing another innocent with valid reason. Like I say as much as I disagree with this change
It is now a thing.

That’s not the rules of ttt though, killing an innocent is helping the traitors no matter the reason

Making it so killing an innocent is KOS no matter what takes away way too much from the gamemode itself. It’s hard to have fun on the server as it is with the same map 24/7.

I’m surprised with the amount of people that disagree with this “change”, it makes playing the server 10x more fun.

if its not a rule, than what rule I broke ?
I agree that common sense s important to game .

that why you can pick if sameone kills a inno if kosable or not by common sense.

but you mod/ admin stand by eddie choose that its a rule that was broken .

so which is it a rule I can exploit . or is eddie wrong ? (I cant be both)
  • nhpkm
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thanks received: 1

[TTT] Staff Report - Eddie 5 years 2 days ago #1111814

nhpkm wrote:
Jim_Jam wrote:
Kyber wrote:
Eddie. wrote:
nhpkm wrote:
It is now a thing.

if its not a rule, than what rule I broke ?
I agree that common sense s important to game .

that why you can pick if sameone kills a inno if kosable or not by common sense.

but you mod/ admin stand by eddie choose that its a rule that was broken .

so which is it a rule I can exploit . or is eddie wrong ? (I cant be both)
For someone who has no power you seem to demand alot don't you?

For someone who has never played TTT serious even I know what you did wasn't allowed.
And why couldn't it be both, a rule was broken and Eddie is wrong in some way (Which he isn't btw)

Stop acting like a 12 year old and grow up man, you're lucky you ain't banned
  • Ashur
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Legendary Member
  • Thanks received: 1276
The following user(s) said Thank You: eddie., Kurze

[TTT] Staff Report - Eddie 5 years 2 days ago #1111819

You keep on saying this and honestly, it doesn’t make any sense to me. The player that committed the traitor acts which resulted in their death is helping the the T’s much more than the player that killed them.

I’ll bring the rules onto this too. Look at the valid KOS reasons. These are all reasons for you to validly kill someone. What you are saying is if an innocent commits one of these acts and is killed for it, the player that killed them should also be killed. With the previous “rule” in place, a domino affect then be caused and multiple innocent people will die all because that one player committed one single traitorous act. Surely getting multiple people killed is “helping the traitors” much more than simply killing one of them.

Anyway I’m done with discussing this, it’s a staff report after all. Just read over the screenshot about the announcement and understand it before playing on the server.

Add me on steam if you want to talk more about this. Not sure if you’re just being you and causing “discussions” for no reason. ;)

steamcommunity.com/id/Yim_Yam
  • Jim_Jam
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • TTT is my child ❤️
  • Thanks received: 3491
Last Edit: 5 years 2 days ago by Jim_Jam.
The following user(s) said Thank You: CeeZee, Luki_Guki

[TTT] Staff Report - Eddie 5 years 2 days ago #1111823

Jim_Jam wrote:

You keep on saying this and honestly, it doesn’t make any sense to me. The player that committed the traitor acts which resulted in their death is helping the the T’s much more than the player that killed them.

I’ll bring the rules onto this too. Look at the valid KOS reasons. These are all reasons for you to validly kill someone. What you are saying is if an innocent commits one of these acts and is killed for it, the player that killed them should also be killed. With the previous “rule” in place, a domino affect then be caused and multiple innocent people will die all because that one player committed one single traitorous act. Surely getting multiple people killed is “helping the traitors” much more than simply killing one of them.

Anyway I’m done with discussing this, it’s a staff report after all. Just read over the screenshot about the announcement and understand it before playing on the server.

Add me on steam if you want to talk more about this. Not sure if you’re just being you and causing “discussions” for no reason. ;)

steamcommunity.com/id/Yim_Yam
but that domino effect actually makes the round extremely fun and it’s satisfying to watch :lol:

as well as speeding up the round a whole lot ofc
  • eddie.
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • fuck
  • Thanks received: 1742
✥ Ex Deathrun Super Administrator ✥
✥ Ex TTT Super Administrator ✥
✥ Ex SSRP Administrator ✥
✥ Ex TeamSpeak Staff ✥
✥ Ex Discord Staff ✥
✥ Ex Forum Staff ✥

Steam-Click here!
Last Edit: 5 years 2 days ago by eddie..

[TTT] Staff Report - Eddie 5 years 2 days ago #1111826

Alright guys, please stop discussing the rules in this thread.
nhpkm I've sent you a friend invite on Steam so we can talk about your side of the story so if you'd accept it that'd be good.
I'll be home at around 10pm later today and will then make a verdict to this appeal.
  • House
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • The best thing on Earth? Coffee.
  • Thanks received: 541

⚕ former TTT Server Owner ⚕
⚕ former Surf Administrator ⚕
⚕ former SSRP Moderator ⚕
⚕ former TeamSpeak3 staff ⚕
⚕ former Forum staff ⚕

Add me on Steam!

#uzi4CM
Last Edit: 5 years 2 days ago by House.

[TTT] Staff Report - Eddie 5 years 2 days ago #1111827

This reminds me when I just came back to TTT before and I became admin and had a HUGE argument with Dodo about this. I was basically saying what you're saying and Dodo said what Kyber's saying. Raeker and AEK agreed with me after some time (well Raeker was kinda 50/50) but Dodo and his AnGang didn't.

Good times, glad they removed the "don't kill an innocent no matter what" rule.
  • Luki_Guki
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • guy
  • Thanks received: 1394
Fuck off Luki, why do you have to do this ear rape type beat to my homie EMP.. he JOINED YOUR CHANNEL just for you, and you welcome him like that ? come on bro, have some respect to the big ballers man, and when i say big ballers, i don't mean it in weight. He actually lost 250 pounds,
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jim_Jam

[TTT] Staff Report - Eddie 5 years 2 days ago #1111829

I was too, a victim of this Administrators horrendous attitude and lack of rule knowledge last evening. The infamous TTT Administrator under the name of Edward, has last evening joined a gunfight, and that's when everything started. He died in that gunfight and reported me, I've responded with a very serious and truthful message. He then proceeded to handle his own report even though that the almighty God Dr. House himself was online, who was handling the reports very efficiently. He opened the chat and I've asked this staff member as to why he was handling his own Report, and he responded with: "I hope you burn in hell you Serbian prick". I was, in great shock. He then proceeded to close the chat and proceeded to warn me for absolutely no reason. And then, afterwards, he privately messaged me saying: "You have 7 recent punishments, I'm gonna make you disappear from this community". I still couldn't believe it with my own eyes. Everything was calm and fine until 30 minutes later when i expressed my own opinion saying that I love Pineapple on my pizza, he said: "You sick bastard." and banned me permanently. This just shows how much that staff member is abusive.

Action should be taken immediately.

:plussp:
  • Mr. Richard
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 5418
The following user(s) said Thank You: eddie., Kurze

[TTT] Staff Report - Eddie 5 years 2 days ago #1111830

Dr. Richard wrote:
I was too, a victim of this Administrators horrendous attitude and lack of rule knowledge last evening. The infamous TTT Administrator under the name of Edward, has last evening joined a gunfight, and that's when everything started. He died in that gunfight and reported me, I've responded with a very serious and truthful message. He then proceeded to handle his own report even though that the almighty God Dr. House himself was online, who was handling the reports very efficiently. He opened the chat and I've asked this staff member as to why he was handling his own Report, and he responded with: "I hope you burn in hell you Serbian prick". I was, in great shock. He then proceeded to close the chat and proceeded to warn me for absolutely no reason. And then, afterwards, he privately messaged me saying: "You have 7 recent punishments, I'm gonna make you disappear from this community". I still couldn't believe it with my own eyes. Everything was calm and fine until 30 minutes later when i expressed my own opinion saying that I love Pineapple on my pizza, he said: "You sick bastard." and banned me permanently. This just shows how much that staff member is abusive.

Ah, I see you've done the infamous "My exam is 562 words but the word requirement is 750 so I guess I'll have to fill it in with unnecessary words" technique.
  • Luki_Guki
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • guy
  • Thanks received: 1394
Fuck off Luki, why do you have to do this ear rape type beat to my homie EMP.. he JOINED YOUR CHANNEL just for you, and you welcome him like that ? come on bro, have some respect to the big ballers man, and when i say big ballers, i don't mean it in weight. He actually lost 250 pounds,
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mr. Richard

[TTT] Staff Report - Eddie 5 years 2 days ago #1111864

Luki_Guki wrote:
Dr. Richard wrote:

Ah, I see you've done the infamous "My exam is 562 words but the word requirement is 750 so I guess I'll have to fill it in with unnecessary words" technique.

"I need to post in my forum section so I'm not inactive but I can't just shitpost so I need to write a really long response with random words in it so that nobody brings me up"
  • TheXnator
  • Former Owner
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • "Save the tears for when we win!"
  • Thanks received: 4300
Discord: thexnator

Former Community Owner: 2020-2022
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jim_Jam, Luki_Guki

[TTT] Staff Report - Eddie 5 years 1 day ago #1112113

:denied:

Hi nhpkm,

I've talked to Eddie and he told me a different story to why you received your punishment and since you failed to accept my friend request on Steam to talk about this I'll just assume that what Eddie said was correct.

See you on TTT!
  • House
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • The best thing on Earth? Coffee.
  • Thanks received: 541

⚕ former TTT Server Owner ⚕
⚕ former Surf Administrator ⚕
⚕ former SSRP Moderator ⚕
⚕ former TeamSpeak3 staff ⚕
⚕ former Forum staff ⚕

Add me on Steam!