Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SSRP] Report Abuse - Latram

[SSRP] Report Abuse - Latram 5 years 11 months ago #933144

RhysA wrote:
Clarky wrote:
Honestly, this is pretty petty to report him over. Yeah sure he RDMed you but I'm 100% certain that you lost nothing and that you wouldn't even get punished for it because it looked like people were having fun. Also, why would you stand in front of his range of fire if he's having fun with friends, are you trying to find excuses to report him or something? At most Latram should be spoken to about this so he is aware that you do not like fun but if you don't want to contribute to what he is doing with his friends then stay away from him.

looks like he lost his toolgun
server refunded him
  • Clarky
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Thanks received: 9536
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Report Abuse - Latram 5 years 11 months ago #933145

I dont get why people are trying to justify his actions, he RDM"d multiple players and yet youre trying to make excuses.
Report is 100% valid even if no-one lost "items"
  • Zarp Trusted
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP
  • its mango
  • Thanks received: 847
The following user(s) said Thank You: Denis

[SSRP] Report Abuse - Latram 5 years 11 months ago #933147

Clarky wrote:
RhysA wrote:
Clarky wrote:
Honestly, this is pretty petty to report him over. Yeah sure he RDMed you but I'm 100% certain that you lost nothing and that you wouldn't even get punished for it because it looked like people were having fun. Also, why would you stand in front of his range of fire if he's having fun with friends, are you trying to find excuses to report him or something? At most Latram should be spoken to about this so he is aware that you do not like fun but if you don't want to contribute to what he is doing with his friends then stay away from him.

looks like he lost his toolgun
server refunded him

Latram just turned his KD into an FA KD
  • RhysA
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • chad
  • Thanks received: 565

[SSRP] Report Abuse - Latram 5 years 11 months ago #933148

Raeker wrote:
Mico wrote:
Raeker wrote:
Mico wrote:
Just saying rdm is not an excuse to break nlr, so were you joining in on the banter or not? :^)
Just to clarify, NLR does not apply if you've been RDMed. Obviously proof of the RDM would have to be given if you get approached by a staff member though.
I hope you realise that players get warned for breaking nlr despite being rdm'd, you should not handle a rule break (RDM) by breaking the rules yourself (NLR).

2.3 New Life Rule - (Do not return or interact with the district that you died in within three minutes of dying,) unless otherwise specified by a different rule. If you died in the spawn district you should leave the district promptly without any role-play interaction.

Nothing in the rules state that you're allowed to break nlr despite being rdm'd. Staff member commonly treat this as a normal break of and the player would be instructed to leave the district or receive a punishment.

All I am saying is if the highers up don't make information like this known to their staff members, then that is just terrible and the admins who believe that a player should be warned despite getting rdm'd may get a report abuse etc put onto them. They would take the fault for what the higher ups failed to point out.
I was told it by Max ages ago, who said "Obviously NLR wouldn't apply if you got RDMed, since you weren't supposed to be killed in the first place." He said it in front of Chute, too, which is why I'm simply repeating what was previously stated by him.

Clearly clarification is needed, either in the rules or in a seperate post on the forums - I'll bring it up with Chute first to be sure that I'm not repeating shit that isn't true.

I'm also dealing with this report by the way, just to clarify.
If I accidentally killed someone, I teleport them back then I'd apologise for it and allow them to continue RPing, sometimes refund the item I might have ripped too if I saw it in their hands.
  • Clarky
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Thanks received: 9536

[SSRP] Report Abuse - Latram 5 years 11 months ago #933149

Clarky wrote:
Raeker wrote:
Mico wrote:
Raeker wrote:
Mico wrote:
Just saying rdm is not an excuse to break nlr, so were you joining in on the banter or not? :^)
Just to clarify, NLR does not apply if you've been RDMed. Obviously proof of the RDM would have to be given if you get approached by a staff member though.
I hope you realise that players get warned for breaking nlr despite being rdm'd, you should not handle a rule break (RDM) by breaking the rules yourself (NLR).

2.3 New Life Rule - (Do not return or interact with the district that you died in within three minutes of dying,) unless otherwise specified by a different rule. If you died in the spawn district you should leave the district promptly without any role-play interaction.

Nothing in the rules state that you're allowed to break nlr despite being rdm'd. Staff member commonly treat this as a normal break of and the player would be instructed to leave the district or receive a punishment.

All I am saying is if the highers up don't make information like this known to their staff members, then that is just terrible and the admins who believe that a player should be warned despite getting rdm'd may get a report abuse etc put onto them. They would take the fault for what the higher ups failed to point out.
I was told it by Max ages ago, who said "Obviously NLR wouldn't apply if you got RDMed, since you weren't supposed to be killed in the first place." He said it in front of Chute, too, which is why I'm simply repeating what was previously stated by him.

Clearly clarification is needed, either in the rules or in a seperate post on the forums - I'll bring it up with Chute first to be sure that I'm not repeating shit that isn't true.

If I accidentally killed someone, I teleport them back then I'd apologise for it and allow them to continue RPing, sometimes refund the item I might have ripped too if I saw it in their hands.

you killed me and said fuck you before
  • RhysA
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • chad
Last Edit: 5 years 11 months ago by RhysA.

[SSRP] Report Abuse - Latram 5 years 11 months ago #933151

RhysA wrote:
Clarky wrote:
Raeker wrote:
Mico wrote:
Raeker wrote:
Mico wrote:

you killed me and killed me again before
someone ban this impersonator, he is clearly not trusted on zarp.
  • Zarp Trusted
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP
  • its mango
  • Thanks received: 847
The following user(s) said Thank You: Fork

[SSRP] Report Abuse - Latram 5 years 11 months ago #933154

Zarp Trusted wrote:
RhysA wrote:
Clarky wrote:
Raeker wrote:
Mico wrote:
Raeker wrote:
Mico wrote:

you killed me and killed me again before
someone ban this impersonator, he is clearly not trusted on zarp.

excuse me
  • RhysA
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • chad

[SSRP] Report Abuse - Latram 5 years 11 months ago #933188

Hello fadeeatman,

I have looked through the logs to see what Latram exactly did and how many people he killed. He killed three people: Nightshade twice, and you once. This also happened on the 14th, more than two weeks ago. I am unsure why you have waited for such a long time before making this report - it makes me question the legitimacy of what happened. We also cannot hear what you said. Personally the way I look at it is that Latram killed you because of something you said or the fact that you were literally standing several centimetres in front of him when he had a gun out.

As nobody else was affected by this, and you put yourself willingly in danger in this scenario, nothing will happen to Latram. Had you reported this sooner, or had you been in an RP situation, this would have been worse on Latram's end - however, as you were standing on a roof in an out-of-RP situation, I do not feel like Latram is at any real fault for what he did. He did not ruin your RP, he did not ruin anyone's experience, and nobody complained about what he did for multiple weeks now. Next time, come sooner with such a report, or explain why exactly you have waited for such a long time. I'd like to remind you - and everyone - that reports are not meant to be made when it is fitting for you to do so. You definitely had more than enough time to report this sooner, and I feel like you only did this later when it was more suitable to your own agenda than anything else. I could be wrong - but that is what I feel like is going on here.

Regardless, consider this denied. Obviously Latram should not randomly kill people, but I believe he is well aware of that fact. The only reason he killed you was either because of something you said, or by accident because you were so close to him. He did not go out of his way to ruin anyone's time on the server in this particular instance.
  • Raeker
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • It hurts the best of us
  • Thanks received: 6577
Last Edit: 5 years 11 months ago by Raeker.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Comfy
Time to create page: 0.100 seconds

166 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
12/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32