Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Chienman false mute for "racism" and ignoring me

Chienman false mute for "racism" and ignoring me 5 years 11 months ago #907750

Your response to it though is what escalated this. Your name is one thing, and clearly the context wasn't descriptive enough, but associating your name with the fact you ended up asking for a "Holocaust" day and later when a player says "Gas yourself" your response being "Gas? They took it all" Honestly man, you really did have it coming, and as far as things go, you aren't a clean butterfly either, I saw your rapsheet yesterday when I was on. While I can understand you were only joking around, there is a point where joking about something that isn't at all funny takes it's toll, and you should of realized that you were wrong long ago when this first happened.

Regardless, do yourself a favor and just leave with it because this is really all on you, even if the context was vague, you can still connect the dots between your name, what you mentioned earlier, and then later on, you were honestly pushing your luck.
  • Bezzy
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Ex TTT Server Owner
  • Thanks received: 418
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Raeker, Jax, DaAwezomeViking

Chienman false mute for "racism" and ignoring me 5 years 11 months ago #907753

Bezzy wrote:
Your response to it though is what escalated this. Your name is one thing, and clearly the context wasn't descriptive enough, but associating your name with the fact you ended up asking for a "Holocaust" day and later when a player says "Gas yourself" your response being "Gas? They took it all" Honestly man, you really did have it coming, and as far as things go, you aren't a clean butterfly either, I saw your rapsheet yesterday when I was on. While I can understand you were only joking around, there is a point where joking about something that isn't at all funny takes it's toll, and you should of realized that you were wrong long ago when this first happened.

Regardless, do yourself a favor and just leave with it because this is really all on you, even if the context was vague, you can still connect the dots between your name, what you mentioned earlier, and then later on, you were honestly pushing your luck.

Fair play I'll take that much. I was just curious about what I said that was "racist" but it seems there wasn't anything and people were just assuming like you say.

Thanks for actually making a decent reply, unlike most on here.
  • John Henry
  • Junior Boarder
  • pretty cool dude
  • Thanks received: 58

Chienman false mute for "racism" and ignoring me 5 years 11 months ago #907754

Sada. wrote:
Raeker wrote:
Sada. wrote:
Sounds like a joke that someone took the wrong way, the event was like 70 years ago I'm sure we can make some small jokes about it, if it was anyone else more known in the community you would allow it so I don't see the problem here
Sada I love you and all that but when people make jokes about the hollocaust I usually get pissed off. Not always, it depends on what the joke is, but this joke is literally "LOL remember how all those Jews died? Hahaha that's so funny right guys?!"

Fuck off with that shit.

And that's your opinion, I don't remember you being the community ambassador who speaks for everyone, everyone has a different view and opinion on the matter, personally I make holocaust jokes to people like Eipus all the time, because it's funny and it was 70 ish years ago and we are allowed to joke about things like this, I understand that millions died but you don't have to get offended about everything, he clearly didn't mean it in a malicious way, again like I said its a joke taken the wrong way and looking at the report ( I only looked at it briefly ) in no way did he go "hahaha remember that time where the Nazi's killed a bunch of people, yeah good fucking times man"
Everyone does take things differently, which is why everyone's feelings should be equally represented. It is for this reason that discriminatory slurs such as "tranny" were disallowed within the community.

Just because EiPUS doesn't mind doesn't mean that anyone else doesn't. I won't lie and say that this isn't got something to do with me personally, but I've never hidden the fact that over half my family died to the nazis in the second world war. And I'm all for making a joke about stuff, heck I made a Hitler joke only earlier this week right here on the forums, but for me the line is drawn when we make fun of over 6 million people dying. And just like other offensive jokes in the community that isn't allowed.
  • Raeker
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • It hurts the best of us
  • Thanks received: 6577

Chienman false mute for "racism" and ignoring me 5 years 11 months ago #907756

Raeker wrote:
Sada. wrote:
Raeker wrote:
Sada. wrote:
Sounds like a joke that someone took the wrong way, the event was like 70 years ago I'm sure we can make some small jokes about it, if it was anyone else more known in the community you would allow it so I don't see the problem here
Sada I love you and all that but when people make jokes about the hollocaust I usually get pissed off. Not always, it depends on what the joke is, but this joke is literally "LOL remember how all those Jews died? Hahaha that's so funny right guys?!"

Fuck off with that shit.

And that's your opinion, I don't remember you being the community ambassador who speaks for everyone, everyone has a different view and opinion on the matter, personally I make holocaust jokes to people like Eipus all the time, because it's funny and it was 70 ish years ago and we are allowed to joke about things like this, I understand that millions died but you don't have to get offended about everything, he clearly didn't mean it in a malicious way, again like I said its a joke taken the wrong way and looking at the report ( I only looked at it briefly ) in no way did he go "hahaha remember that time where the Nazi's killed a bunch of people, yeah good fucking times man"
Everyone does take things differently, which is why everyone's feelings should be equally represented. It is for this reason that discriminatory slurs such as "tranny" were disallowed within the community.

Just because EiPUS doesn't mind doesn't mean that anyone else doesn't. I won't lie and say that this isn't got something to do with me personally, but I've never hidden the fact that over half my family died to the nazis in the second world war. And I'm all for making a joke about stuff, heck I made a Hitler joke only earlier this week right here on the forums, but for me the line is drawn when we make fun of over 6 million people dying. And just like other offensive jokes in the community that isn't allowed.

You missed the point where I didn't joke about the Nazis though. I used a word and you all linked it to the Nazis.
  • John Henry
  • Junior Boarder
  • pretty cool dude

Chienman false mute for "racism" and ignoring me 5 years 11 months ago #907757

John Henry wrote:
Bezzy wrote:

Fair play I'll take that much. I was just curious about what I said that was "racist" but it seems there wasn't anything and people were just assuming like you say.

I understand things get heated in the moment, it usually helps when someone from the outside comes in.

I believe that this can be finished at this point, or did you want someone to actually handle this, John? We all know where this is basically going, and the fact it hasn't actually been handled yet kinda surprises me. lol
  • Bezzy
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Ex TTT Server Owner

Chienman false mute for "racism" and ignoring me 5 years 11 months ago #907758

John Henry wrote:
Raeker wrote:
Sada. wrote:
Raeker wrote:
Sada. wrote:

Fuck off with that shit.

You missed the point where I didn't joke about the Nazis though. I used a word and you all linked it to the Nazis.

Maybe because the word is holocaust and you have a name with "fuhrer" in
  • DaAwezomeViking
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 129

Chienman false mute for "racism" and ignoring me 5 years 11 months ago #907762

Bezzy wrote:
John Henry wrote:
Bezzy wrote:

I understand things get heated in the moment, it usually helps when someone from the outside comes in.

I believe that this can be finished at this point, or did you want someone to actually handle this, John? We all know where this is basically going, and the fact it hasn't actually been handled yet kinda surprises me. lol

Yeah dude thanks for being understanding. Legit you're one of the best admins I've met.

Probably just gonna end it. This thread has become cancerous and it was only a mute after all. Just wanna ask chienman to not ignore people next time they ask multiple times why they were muted.
  • John Henry
  • Junior Boarder
  • pretty cool dude

Chienman false mute for "racism" and ignoring me 5 years 11 months ago #907763

John Henry wrote:
Raeker wrote:
Sada. wrote:
Raeker wrote:
Sada. wrote:

Fuck off with that shit.

I did not miss that point, it is simply bullshit. Miia already described why that is, and even without your name at the time I would have still linked it to "The Holocaust". I honestly don't care if the word has any other meaning, you don't go around making jokes about that kinda stuff, and that you use it in a different term really doesn't change that fact.

I know I am taking this very personally, which is why you should be happy that Bezzy is kind enough to give you the proper attention and unbiased review of the report that you apparently so desperately need. I usually would be able to do the same, but not with ridiculous situations such as these.

#Bezzy4TTTOwner
  • Raeker

Chienman false mute for "racism" and ignoring me 5 years 11 months ago #907765

I'll be sure to get into contact with Chienman, cause I can understand that reasoning.

Raeker wrote:
#Bezzy4TTTOwner

User has revoked this, please lock
  • Bezzy
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Ex TTT Server Owner

Chienman false mute for "racism" and ignoring me 5 years 11 months ago #907767

Raeker wrote:
John Henry wrote:
Raeker wrote:
Sada. wrote:
Raeker wrote:
Sada. wrote:

Fuck off with that shit.

I did not miss that point, it is simply bullshit. Miia already described why that is, and even without your name at the time I would have still linked it to "The Holocaust". I honestly don't care if the word has any other meaning, you don't go around making jokes about that kinda stuff, and that you use it in a different term really doesn't change that fact.

I know I am taking this very personally, which is why you should be happy that Bezzy is kind enough to give you the proper attention and unbiased review of the report that you apparently so desperately need. I usually would be able to do the same, but not with ridiculous situations such as these.

#Bezzy4TTTOwner

You legitimately just said you don't care if the word has other meanings. You're going out of your way to assume I made a Nazi holocaust joke when I clearly haven't. Grow up. This thread is cancer and should be locked.
  • John Henry
  • Junior Boarder
  • pretty cool dude

Chienman false mute for "racism" and ignoring me 5 years 11 months ago #907768

I mean to be honest I don't think the mute is false at all, whether or not it is entirely fair when you consider every technicality of the situation is another story.

While you may have been talking about the holocaust as "destruction or slaughter on a mass scale, especially caused by fire or nuclear war." the fact of the matter is your future actions and your name all suggest that you are poking fun at Nazis at what occurred during WW2. I personally think its perfectly fine to joke about things such as this however the rules are the rules and your name coupled with you suggesting a holocaust (something generally related to the the mass murder of Jews under the German Nazi regime during the period 1941–5) and also you referencing the gas attacks later on can be and was perceived as being racist so personally I think the punishment was fair and should remain.
  • Denis
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1368
The following user(s) said Thank You: Raeker

Chienman false mute for "racism" and ignoring me 5 years 11 months ago #907769

John Henry wrote:
Raeker wrote:
John Henry wrote:
Raeker wrote:
Sada. wrote:
Raeker wrote:
Sada. wrote:

Fuck off with that shit.

#Bezzy4TTTOwner

You legitimately just said you don't care if the word has other meanings. You're going out of your way to assume I made a Nazi holocaust joke when I clearly haven't. Grow up. This thread is cancer and should be locked.
I don't care that it has another meaning because the weight of the actual holocaust outweighs whichever other meaning that term might hold. You're the one that should grow up here. Say "Let's have a holocaust day" out on the street and see what people think of it. Or do you think you can get away with being a disrespectful dickhead because this is the internet?

Like you said: you should seriously grow the fuck up.
  • Raeker
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jax

Chienman false mute for "racism" and ignoring me 5 years 11 months ago #907770

474 Denis wrote:
I mean to be honest I don't think the mute is false at all, whether or not it is entirely fair when you consider every technicality of the situation is another story.

While you may have been talking about the holocaust as "destruction or slaughter on a mass scale, especially caused by fire or nuclear war." the fact of the matter is your future actions and your name all suggest that you are poking fun at Nazis at what occurred during WW2. I personally think its perfectly fine to joke about things such as this however the rules are the rules and your name coupled with you suggesting a holocaust (something generally related to the the mass murder of Jews under the German Nazi regime during the period 1941–5) and also you referencing the gas attacks later on can be and was perceived as being racist so personally I think the punishment was fair and should remain.

Oh look, someone else who didn't read the report! I wasn't muted for mentioning the word holocaust dude. That was like 5 rounds beforehand. I was muted because another player told me to gas myself and I wanted to find out why.

Lock please
  • John Henry
  • Junior Boarder
  • pretty cool dude

Chienman false mute for "racism" and ignoring me 5 years 11 months ago #907771

Raeker wrote:
John Henry wrote:
Raeker wrote:
Sada. wrote:
Raeker wrote:
Sada. wrote:

Fuck off with that shit.

#Bezzy4TTTOwner
No #albgamer4TTTOwner
  • iScarecrow
  • Expert Boarder
  • Life your Dream! ❤️Melissa❤️
  • Thanks received: 180
Notice
You are banned until 01 May 2019
https://gyazo.com/d1394f3d16026060c017dd26a57dd970.png/

Chienman false mute for "racism" and ignoring me 5 years 11 months ago #907773

John Henry wrote:
474 Denis wrote:

Oh look, someone else who didn't read the report! I wasn't muted for mentioning the word holocaust dude. That was like 5 rounds beforehand. I was muted because another player told me to gas myself and I wanted to find out why.

Lock please
I did read the report, you actually didn't read my response. I clearly said that I think the warn should stay due to the three reasons I listed in my response not due to whatever random reason you think you got warned for.
  • Denis
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

Chienman false mute for "racism" and ignoring me 5 years 11 months ago #907775

Raeker wrote:
John Henry wrote:
Raeker wrote:
John Henry wrote:
Raeker wrote:
Sada. wrote:
Raeker wrote:
Sada. wrote:

Fuck off with that shit.

#Bezzy4TTTOwner

I don't care that it has another meaning because the weight of the actual holocaust outweighs whichever other meaning that term might hold. You're the one that should grow up here. Say "Let's have a holocaust day" out on the street and see what people think of it. Or do you think you can get away with being a disrespectful dickhead because this is the internet?

Aw don't cry. I'll be sure not to say the H word around you ok? Will that make you feel better? :3

srs though if you want to automatically assume a mention of the word "holocaust" refers to the Nazis, that's your problem. I didn't mention WW2 and I'm not going to change my ways for you.

And yes I think I can mention the holocaust online. It's not like it's Nazi Germany where everything's censored amiright? ;)

Now someone lock pls
  • John Henry
  • Junior Boarder
  • pretty cool dude

Chienman false mute for "racism" and ignoring me 5 years 11 months ago #907780

John Henry wrote:
Raeker wrote:
John Henry wrote:
Raeker wrote:
John Henry wrote:
Raeker wrote:
Sada. wrote:
Raeker wrote:
Sada. wrote:

Fuck off with that shit.

#Bezzy4TTTOwner

Aw don't cry. I'll be sure not to say the H word around you ok? Will that make you feel better? :3

srs though if you want to automatically assume a mention of the word "holocaust" refers to the Nazis, that's your problem. I didn't mention WW2 and I'm not going to change my ways for you.

And yes I think I can mention the holocaust online. It's not like it's Nazi Germany where everything's censored amiright? ;)

Now someone lock pls
Oh you can most definitely mention the holocaust. I really don't care that much about the word itself. I care about when you make a joke about the holocaust - that is something I really do not appreciate reading.

Also when I said that the holocaust outweighs whichever other meaning that might hold I meant that generally, not personally. The holocaust is one of the most horrifying events to happen in recent Western history. From a cultural perspective and by importance, "holocaust" will always refer to the event, not to whatever other meaning the word might have. So you are actually the one in the wrong here.
  • Raeker
The following user(s) said Thank You: Denis

Chienman false mute for "racism" and ignoring me 5 years 11 months ago #907783

Raeker wrote:
John Henry wrote:
Raeker wrote:
John Henry wrote:
Raeker wrote:
John Henry wrote:
Raeker wrote:
Sada. wrote:
Raeker wrote:
Sada. wrote:

Fuck off with that shit.

#Bezzy4TTTOwner

Now someone lock pls
Oh you can most definitely mention the holocaust. I really don't care that much about the word itself. I care about when you make a joke about the holocaust - that is something I really do not appreciate reading.

Also when I said that the holocaust outweighs whichever other meaning that might hold I meant that generally, not personally. The holocaust is one of the most horrifying events to happen in recent Western history. From a cultural perspective and by importance, "holocaust" will always refer to the event, not to whatever other meaning the word might have. So you are actually the one in the wrong here.

Yeah ok dude whatever helps you sleep at night.

Lock this please
  • John Henry
  • Junior Boarder
  • pretty cool dude

Chienman false mute for "racism" and ignoring me 5 years 11 months ago #907784

This was fun, arguing with someone that has a TF2 picture is always fun
  • pigskin
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • uwu
  • Thanks received: 1440
falling for the pink pill :OMEGALUL:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Denis

Chienman false mute for "racism" and ignoring me 5 years 11 months ago #907787

Miss Katarina wrote:
Dam I think we found some SJWS

Like your calling this guy a Nazi because he said the word Holocaust. Yall need to understand people have different morals and react in there own way your bashing him for saying a word as that hurts your feelings awhhhh so sad did he burst your bubble?

I leave you with this cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/425320959...54501731054508_n.png
1 post, nice alt account lmao
  • Denis
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
Time to create page: 0.134 seconds

244 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
12/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun