Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Chienman false mute for "racism" and ignoring me

Chienman false mute for "racism" and ignoring me 5 years 11 months ago #907709

John Henry wrote:
WelcomingComic2 wrote:
So suggesting mass genocide on European Jews isn't racist?
I would love to know how you came to this conclusion because feel free to tell me.

Well yes because:

1) I didn't mention the mass genocide of European Jews. That's what most people here are just assuming.
2) Jews aren't a race. They're a religion. Are Buddhists a race? Or Christians?
An ethnoreligious group (or ethno-religious group) is an ethnic group whose members are also unified by a common religious background
So yes it is racist as Jews are a race, and it doesn't matter as the holocaust was a mass genocide on the Jews so saying that is suggesting mass genocide
  • WelcomingComic2
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Avid runescape,warframe and gmod player
  • Thanks received: 134
Ex-TTT Admin
Ex-Bhop Moderator
The topic has been locked.

Chienman false mute for "racism" and ignoring me 5 years 11 months ago #907710

Sounds like a joke that someone took the wrong way, the event was like 70 years ago I'm sure we can make some small jokes about it, if it was anyone else more known in the community you would allow it so I don't see the problem here
  • Sada.
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Confused and disgusted by the ban
  • Thanks received: 3851
The following user(s) said Thank You: John Henry, 0yc37xrk6m

Chienman false mute for "racism" and ignoring me 5 years 11 months ago #907713

WelcomingComic2 wrote:
John Henry wrote:
WelcomingComic2 wrote:
I would love to know how you came to this conclusion because feel free to tell me.

Well yes because:

1) I didn't mention the mass genocide of European Jews. That's what most people here are just assuming.
An ethnoreligious group (or ethno-religious group) is an ethnic group whose members are also unified by a common religious background
So yes it is racist as Jews are a race, and it doesn't matter as the holocaust was a mass genocide on the Jews so saying that is suggesting mass genocide

"mass genocide" of all, what, 30 odd people on the server? Dramatic much?

And I'm talking layman's terms of racism here. No need to get all logical. You know fine well that's not what went through his mind. And again, it wasn't even what I was muted for so take your triggered comments somewhere else.
  • John Henry
  • Junior Boarder
  • pretty cool dude
  • Thanks received: 58

Chienman false mute for "racism" and ignoring me 5 years 11 months ago #907714

John Henry wrote:
RhysB wrote:
John Henry wrote:
WelcomingComic2 wrote:

Well yes because:

They used the wrong term but don't worry they'll update the mute to Antisemitism

I wasn't even muted for suggesting a holocaust day. I was muted after being told to "gas myself". Now that seems a little more like a WW2 reference to me.

You all get so triggered because I used the word holocaust. I didn't suggest we only kill Jewish players or players of any other race. I was jokingly suggesting we all kill each other next round. The word has become so closely associated with the Nazis that people forget its meaning.
Maybe it has become so closely associated with the Nazis because they genocidically slaughtered an entire culture and religion?

You're twisting words and meaning so they benefit you. You were punished for being disrespectful, rude, antisemetic and discriminatory. The fact that you're even questioning a punishment for your despicable behaviour says more about you then it says about the staff team.
  • Raeker
  • Former Community Manager
  • It hurts the best of us
  • Thanks received: 6577
The following user(s) said Thank You: DaAwezomeViking

Chienman false mute for "racism" and ignoring me 5 years 11 months ago #907715

Sada. wrote:
Sounds like a joke that someone took the wrong way, the event was like 70 years ago I'm sure we can make some small jokes about it, if it was anyone else more known in the community you would allow it so I don't see the problem here
Nah trust me they won't allow it anymore :(
  • pigskin
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • uwu
  • Thanks received: 1440
falling for the pink pill :OMEGALUL:

Chienman false mute for "racism" and ignoring me 5 years 11 months ago #907716

Sada. wrote:

Finally, someone with common sense. But I wasn't joking about the holocaust. I use the word "holocaust" with no context and people go out of their way to assume I was talking about "THE" holocaust. Hitler didn't invent the word holocaust guys. The word "famine" existed before the Irish potato blight". The word "genocide" existed before Stalin. Stop associating words with events.
  • John Henry
  • Junior Boarder
  • pretty cool dude

Chienman false mute for "racism" and ignoring me 5 years 11 months ago #907717

Sada. wrote:
Sada I love you and all that but when people make jokes about the hollocaust I usually get pissed off. Not always, it depends on what the joke is, but this joke is literally "LOL remember how all those Jews died? Hahaha that's so funny right guys?!"

Fuck off with that shit.
  • Raeker

Chienman false mute for "racism" and ignoring me 5 years 11 months ago #907718

John Henry wrote:
Sada. wrote:

Finally, someone with common sense. But I wasn't joking about the holocaust. I use the word "holocaust" with no context and people go out of their way to assume I was talking about "THE" holocaust. Hitler didn't invent the word holocaust guys. The word "famine" existed before the Irish potato blight". The word "genocide" existed before Stalin. Stop associating words with events.
I think you forgot to change your name before saying the word "Holocaust" without any context at all, or you're probably just dumb trying to be intelligent.
  • pigskin
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • uwu
  • Thanks received: 1440
falling for the pink pill :OMEGALUL:
Last Edit: 5 years 11 months ago by pigskin.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Raeker, Chienman

Chienman false mute for "racism" and ignoring me 5 years 11 months ago #907720

Raeker wrote:
John Henry wrote:
RhysB wrote:
John Henry wrote:
WelcomingComic2 wrote:

Well yes because:

They used the wrong term but don't worry they'll update the mute to Antisemitism

I wasn't even muted for suggesting a holocaust day. I was muted after being told to "gas myself". Now that seems a little more like a WW2 reference to me.

You all get so triggered because I used the word holocaust. I didn't suggest we only kill Jewish players or players of any other race. I was jokingly suggesting we all kill each other next round. The word has become so closely associated with the Nazis that people forget its meaning.
Maybe it has become so closely associated with the Nazis because they genocidically slaughtered an entire culture and religion?

You're twisting words and meaning so they benefit you. You were punished for being disrespectful, rude, antisemetic and discriminatory. The fact that you're even questioning a punishment for your despicable behaviour says more about you then it says about the staff team.
Twisting words? The only word I used was "holocaust". I didn't mention Jews etc.

And again, for the third time since you obviously are too triggered to read the report, I wasn't muted for mentioning the word holocaust. I was muted after a player told me to gas myself.
  • John Henry
  • Junior Boarder
  • pretty cool dude

Chienman false mute for "racism" and ignoring me 5 years 11 months ago #907721

John Henry wrote:
Raeker wrote:
John Henry wrote:
RhysB wrote:
John Henry wrote:
WelcomingComic2 wrote:

Well yes because:

Twisting words? The only word I used was "holocaust". I didn't mention Jews etc.

And again, for the third time since you obviously are too triggered to read the report, I wasn't muted for mentioning the word holocaust. I was muted after a player told me to gas myself.
Like I already said I don't give a fuck about your report. I would have banned you the moment you made a shitty holocaust joke. You deserve every punishment you get.
  • Raeker
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jax

Chienman false mute for "racism" and ignoring me 5 years 11 months ago #907722

RhysB wrote:
John Henry wrote:
Sada. wrote:

I think you forgot to change your name before saying the word "Holocaust" without any context at all, or you're probably just dumb trying to be intelligent.

Nah had the name for a while, it's a parody on Trump. Even Bezzy pointed out that there's nothing wrong with it.
  • John Henry
  • Junior Boarder
  • pretty cool dude

Chienman false mute for "racism" and ignoring me 5 years 11 months ago #907723

Raeker wrote:
John Henry wrote:
Raeker wrote:
John Henry wrote:
RhysB wrote:
John Henry wrote:
WelcomingComic2 wrote:

Well yes because:

Like I already said I don't give a fuck about your report. I would have banned you the moment you made a shitty holocaust joke. You deserve every punishment you get.

Good thing you weren't on then lmao. Go calm down in a corner or something, you've made your point.
  • John Henry
  • Junior Boarder
  • pretty cool dude

Chienman false mute for "racism" and ignoring me 5 years 11 months ago #907726

John Henry wrote:
RhysB wrote:
John Henry wrote:
Sada. wrote:

Nah had the name for a while, it's a parody on Trump. Even Bezzy pointed out that there's nothing wrong with it.
I'm sorry but if someone called SS-Reichfuher Donald trump says "can we have a holocaust day" forgive me for jumping to conclusions and thinking he is referring to the mass killing of Jews.
  • Miia
  • Expert Boarder
  • Ex-TTT Super Admin
  • Thanks received: 810
The following user(s) said Thank You: pigskin, Denis, Aek177, Raeker, Chienman and 1 more...

Chienman false mute for "racism" and ignoring me 5 years 11 months ago #907728

Miia wrote:
John Henry wrote:
RhysB wrote:
John Henry wrote:
Sada. wrote:

I'm sorry but if someone called SS-Reichfuher Donald trump says "can we have a holocaust day" forgive me for jumping to conclusions and thinking he is referring to the mass killing of Jews.

Fair point but I assure you I just thought the two were a funny combination since "oh look guys its trump".

But again, everyone's talking about the insignificant part of the report. Only included it for background. I got told to "gas myself" and got muted for it. Yet no one's mentioned that.
  • John Henry
  • Junior Boarder
  • pretty cool dude

Chienman false mute for "racism" and ignoring me 5 years 11 months ago #907732

No point in even arguing back because your only gonna stay in denial that you were falsely muted. Someone just finish this.
  • Jax
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • That's the way it is.
  • Thanks received: 294

Ranks I had: TTT Super admin x1, TTT Admin x5, Murder Admin x1, Prophunt Admin x1

Chienman false mute for "racism" and ignoring me 5 years 11 months ago #907738

Jax wrote:
No point in even arguing back because your only gonna stay in denial that you were falsely muted. Someone just finish this.

Lol but chienman still hasn't told me how I was racist. And before welcoming comes in, I wasn't muted for that. I was muted because ANOTHER PLAYER told me to "gas myself"
  • John Henry
  • Junior Boarder
  • pretty cool dude

Chienman false mute for "racism" and ignoring me 5 years 11 months ago #907741

John Henry wrote:
Jax wrote:

Lol but chienman still hasn't told me how I was racist. And before welcoming comes in, I wasn't muted for that. I was muted because ANOTHER PLAYER told me to "gas myself"

And if another player told you to gas yourself you can very easily make a report abuse on that player.
  • Jax
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • That's the way it is.
  • Thanks received: 294

Ranks I had: TTT Super admin x1, TTT Admin x5, Murder Admin x1, Prophunt Admin x1

Chienman false mute for "racism" and ignoring me 5 years 11 months ago #907744

Raeker wrote:
Sada. wrote:
Sada I love you and all that but when people make jokes about the hollocaust I usually get pissed off. Not always, it depends on what the joke is, but this joke is literally "LOL remember how all those Jews died? Hahaha that's so funny right guys?!"

Fuck off with that shit.

And that's your opinion, I don't remember you being the community ambassador who speaks for everyone, everyone has a different view and opinion on the matter, personally I make holocaust jokes to people like Eipus all the time, because it's funny and it was 70 ish years ago and we are allowed to joke about things like this, I understand that millions died but you don't have to get offended about everything, he clearly didn't mean it in a malicious way, again like I said its a joke taken the wrong way and looking at the report ( I only looked at it briefly ) in no way did he go "hahaha remember that time where the Nazi's killed a bunch of people, yeah good fucking times man"
  • Sada.
  • Mythical Boarder
  • Confused and disgusted by the ban
  • Thanks received: 3851
The following user(s) said Thank You: John Henry

Chienman false mute for "racism" and ignoring me 5 years 11 months ago #907745

Jax wrote:
John Henry wrote:
Jax wrote:

And if another player told you to gas yourself you can very easily make a report abuse on that player.

I couldn't give two shits though. I don't get triggered like you guys. I just want to know why I was muted for it, and nothing happened to him.
  • John Henry
  • Junior Boarder
  • pretty cool dude

Chienman false mute for "racism" and ignoring me 5 years 11 months ago #907749

Sada. wrote:
Raeker wrote:
Sada. wrote:

Fuck off with that shit.

And that's your opinion, I don't remember you being the community ambassador who speaks for everyone, everyone has a different view and opinion on the matter, personally I make holocaust jokes to people like Eipus all the time, because it's funny and it was 70 ish years ago and we are allowed to joke about things like this, I understand that millions died but you don't have to get offended about everything, he clearly didn't mean it in a malicious way, again like I said its a joke taken the wrong way and looking at the report ( I only looked at it briefly ) in no way did he go "hahaha remember that time where the Nazi's killed a bunch of people, yeah good fucking times man"

Dude I actually love you. You're legit the only person on this report with common sense. Everyone saying "oh he used the word holocaust HE MUST BE REFERRING TO THE MASS GENOCIDE OF JEWS"

Personally I don't make jokes about "THE" holocaust, but I don't get all triggered when someone does.
  • John Henry
  • Junior Boarder
  • pretty cool dude
Time to create page: 0.154 seconds

140 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
5/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT