Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [ACCEPTED]Ban request - [Zarp]Hahzy101 (Mod abuse/SWAT abuse)

[ACCEPTED]Ban request - [Zarp]Hahzy101 (Mod abuse/SWAT abuse) 11 years 1 month ago #11443

Name - [Zarp]Hahzy101
STEAM-ID - STEAM_0:1:22809457
Reason - Abusing mod and warrents.
Story - I was trying to collect hits as a hitman, so I killed two people who had hits on them, and hahzy, as a SWAT, froze me, warped to me, and put a warrent on me for "rdm." He also gave me a warning. He then immediately unfroze, tazed, and arrested me, giving me no chance to defend myself.
Proof -

That was all I managed to get because it doesn't really give a good log for kills and such.
Server - The DarkRP one, pretty sure it's server 1.
Time and date (CET) - Around 6:50-7:00 Central time. (I think that's what CET is?)
Other comment - I would like my warn removed and I would like him banned or demoted. Thank you and have a nice day.
  • Joda
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 2
The topic has been locked.

[ACCEPTED]Ban request - [Zarp]Hahzy101 (Mod abuse/SWAT abuse) 11 years 1 month ago #11450

Joda wrote:
Story - I was trying to collect hits as a hitman, so I killed two people who had hits on them, and hahzy, as a SWAT, froze me, warped to me, and put a warrent on me for "rdm." He also gave me a warning. He then immediately unfroze, tazed, and arrested me, giving me no chance to defend myself.

As much as I'd like to say that this guy is a fairly new mod, and I have had to give him some advice before - this is unacceptable.

He should NOT be warranting you for RDM, if they're raiding you, you have all rights to kill you. Basically, this mod allowed you to be frozen whilst -SOMEBODY- warranted you, he then irresponsibly unfroze you which led to this fine.

Look at the screenshot, it was OTO who arrested you: http://i49.tinypic.com/ncywrc.jpg

But really, if he was going to TP to you and do NOTHING to stop you getting arrested during the time you can't defend your base, especially when the TP is invalid - I think there needs to be some form of discipline/information given.

Since screenshots can't prove, it looks like you were basing, and shot someone who came in your KOS - I know you to usually use the "No Loitering" sign. Since you saw the !goto command, he was in your radius. Therefore, they were raiding without a warrant originally, falsely accused you of RDM in your own KOS, warranted you for this, and kept you frozen during the ramming.

That's the way I see it just because of the !goto joda, if you were in the streets I'd see no reason for him to use goto.

I'm pretty sure a warning and some training should be provoked by this, so:
+SUPPORT

I've seen Hahzy doing his job, but I'm pretty sure he doesn't know the rules 100% yet.
  • Chris
  • Diamond Boarder
  • Thanks received: 931

[ACCEPTED]Ban request - [Zarp]Hahzy101 (Mod abuse/SWAT abuse) 11 years 1 month ago #11474

I was with this guy all day yesterday and he did nothing of this sort, -Support
  • DoAxKenney1
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 1
Scottie wrote:
I strangled a penguin once..

[ACCEPTED]Ban request - [Zarp]Hahzy101 (Mod abuse/SWAT abuse) 11 years 1 month ago #11533

Chris, you have the situation wrong. I was a hitman, collecting hits. I'm pretty sure basing as a hitman is illegal anyways, but I killed around 2-4 people who had hits on them, got frozen, warned, then arrested. There's my problem here.
  • Joda
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[ACCEPTED]Ban request - [Zarp]Hahzy101 (Mod abuse/SWAT abuse) 11 years 1 month ago #11552

+Support he kicked me without valid reason.

[ACCEPTED]Ban request - [Zarp]Hahzy101 (Mod abuse/SWAT abuse) 11 years 1 month ago #11567

DoAxKenney1 wrote:
I was with this guy all day yesterday and he did nothing of this sort

And this excuses the fact that he evidently did something here?
  • Chris
  • Diamond Boarder

[ACCEPTED]Ban request - [Zarp]Hahzy101 (Mod abuse/SWAT abuse) 11 years 1 month ago #11622

+Support good evidence.
  • Wolf
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[ACCEPTED]Ban request - [Zarp]Hahzy101 (Mod abuse/SWAT abuse) 11 years 1 month ago #11624

+Support

As you can see I was online during this. I remember seeing this go down while I was back and forth between my PC and cooking. Though, my wife filled me in on parts I missed. We had some problems with this guy in the past, and I know from us being in the area of where this occurred that the story holds true. I would highly recommend warning and forcing a broad range of training from just proper service towards other to proper use of commands. I wouldnt go to say banning the person though, unless this isn't his first offense.
  • DoM
  • Fresh Boarder

[ACCEPTED]Ban request - [Zarp]Hahzy101 (Mod abuse/SWAT abuse) 11 years 1 month ago #11628

DoAxKenney1 wrote:
I was with this guy all day yesterday and he did nothing of this sort, -Support
I have no idea why you would -support this since we have all the evidence right in front of us. To me that seems like a pretty lame excuse to defend your friend (or whatever he is) from getting any kind of punishment.

+support, a warning would be convenient since this seems to be his first offence as a mod.
  • Shifty
  • Junior Boarder

[ACCEPTED]Ban request - [Zarp]Hahzy101 (Mod abuse/SWAT abuse) 11 years 1 month ago #11630

Very clear proof +Support
  • test1234
  • Junior Boarder

[ACCEPTED]Ban request - [Zarp]Hahzy101 (Mod abuse/SWAT abuse) 11 years 1 month ago #12040

hahzy101 wrote:
I froze Him Becuase I was swat just watchi ng and he came up randomly behined me and shot me in the back of my head just so he can get the 1 mill
Is that your 'excuse'? Really? Can you possibly be THAT stupid? If you were reading the screenshots, you had a hit on you, I had no interest in that 1mil. I don't need to get money from others, I'm not that low down. I am seriously tired of mods abusing power for their own gain. There will be another report on the major abuser soon, but right now I think my screenshots and your post prove you completely at fault.
  • Joda
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[ACCEPTED]Ban request - [Zarp]Hahzy101 (Mod abuse/SWAT abuse) 11 years 1 month ago #12403

Then you should have tried to see if my name matched the "RDMer" name, and then asked why I did it. Maybe reading chat would have helped too. Good day to you.
  • Joda
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[ACCEPTED]Ban request - [Zarp]Hahzy101 (Mod abuse/SWAT abuse) 11 years 1 month ago #12409

Definitive proof, has no idea what the duties of a mod are +Support
  • Nincro
  • Fresh Boarder
'MURICA

[ACCEPTED]Ban request - [Zarp]Hahzy101 (Mod abuse/SWAT abuse) 11 years 1 month ago #12412

+ Support, clear proof
  • AnarchyTM
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thanks received: 41

[ACCEPTED]Ban request - [Zarp]Hahzy101 (Mod abuse/SWAT abuse) 11 years 1 month ago #12476

hahzy101 wrote:
Dude there were people yelling RDM RDM RDM so i was looking in to it and i get killed.

That's why we have F1.
  • Chris
  • Diamond Boarder

[ACCEPTED]Ban request - [Zarp]Hahzy101 (Mod abuse/SWAT abuse) 11 years 1 month ago #13053

Clear proof. Will give Hahzy a warning because of his actions here.

Thanks for providing this proof

ACCEPTED
  • Veritas
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 1
Time to create page: 0.134 seconds

298 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
16/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40