Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SSRP] Demote Request - Pug Life

[SSRP] Demote Request - Pug Life 6 years 5 months ago #785076

Pug Life wrote:
K i take it back didnt see rhys but if u all say he did then fine but i still didnt rdm
didnt see rhys?then u and bobby destory the printers?
  • ItsCapone
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 278
Once cancer always a cancer
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Demote Request - Pug Life 6 years 5 months ago #785078

SkeletonWarrior wrote:
EiPUS wrote:
Devas wrote:
Pretty sure health charger is seen as a raidable
Seen as a raidable but you can't kill someone and say you raided him because he was healing.
That's basically saying you can't kill someone if they using the printer because they are taking the money.

You're using a RAIDABLE entity, doesn't matter what it is he can raid to steal/destroy it

He is probably poor and wanted a VIP charger :D

Yeah well if you believe they are the same thing you are retarded
  • Sada.
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Confused and disgusted by the ban
  • Thanks received: 3850

[SSRP] Demote Request - Pug Life 6 years 5 months ago #785082

Sada wrote:
SkeletonWarrior wrote:
EiPUS wrote:
Devas wrote:
Seen as a raidable but you can't kill someone and say you raided him because he was healing.
That's basically saying you can't kill someone if they using the printer because they are taking the money.

You're using a RAIDABLE entity, doesn't matter what it is he can raid to steal/destroy it

Yo Sada don't get disrespectful. I never said they are the same, only similarity is that they are raidable entities.
I advise you to read what I said carefully because it seems like you have a hard time gettin it
  • SkeletonWarrior
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • A Pure Legend!
  • Thanks received: 1123

csontvazharcos
Former:
SSRP Super Administrator
TeamSpeak Staff
Forums Section Moderator
Last Edit: 6 years 5 months ago by SkeletonWarrior.

[SSRP] Demote Request - Pug Life 6 years 5 months ago #785086

SkeletonWarrior wrote:
Sada wrote:
SkeletonWarrior wrote:
EiPUS wrote:
Devas wrote:

Yo Sada don't get disrespectful. I never said they are the same, only similarity is that they are raidable entities.
I advise you to read what I said carefully because it seems like you have a hard time gettin it

How is an entity which costs a lot and makes a lot of money anywhere near the same as an entity which costs nothing and heals you? Obviously except them both being entities.

I clearly didn’t struggle seeing your invalid point as I wouldn’t of responded you mug
  • Sada.
  • Mythical Boarder
The following user(s) said Thank You: bunnyslippers69

[SSRP] Demote Request - Pug Life 6 years 5 months ago #785091

Sada wrote:
SkeletonWarrior wrote:
Sada wrote:
SkeletonWarrior wrote:
EiPUS wrote:
Devas wrote:

How is an entity which costs a lot and makes a lot of money anywhere near the same as an entity which costs nothing and heals you? Obviously except them both being entities.

I clearly didn’t struggle seeing your invalid point as I wouldn’t of responded you mug
Both of them are entities but not any entities RAIDABLE entities
  • SkeletonWarrior
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • A Pure Legend!

csontvazharcos
Former:
SSRP Super Administrator
TeamSpeak Staff
Forums Section Moderator
The following user(s) said Thank You: Fred Wroolie

[SSRP] Demote Request - Pug Life 6 years 5 months ago #785096

SkeletonWarrior wrote:
Sada wrote:
SkeletonWarrior wrote:
Sada wrote:
SkeletonWarrior wrote:
EiPUS wrote:
Devas wrote:

Yeah but by the looks of things he only used it as a loophole to RDM, he was no where near GilGil and most likely didn’t even try and raid , no one really gives a fuck what the entity it is , he RDM’d and now is trying to loophole himself out of it
  • Sada.
  • Mythical Boarder

[SSRP] Demote Request - Pug Life 6 years 5 months ago #785098

Sada wrote:
SkeletonWarrior wrote:
Sada wrote:
SkeletonWarrior wrote:
Sada wrote:
SkeletonWarrior wrote:
EiPUS wrote:
Devas wrote:

Yeah but by the looks of things he only used it as a loophole to RDM, he was no where near GilGil and most likely didn’t even try and raid , no one really gives a fuck what the entity it is , he RDM’d and now is trying to loophole himself out of it

Well the video only shows him killing Eipus so we don't know what happens after. To be honest I don't think he was raiding and it is very dodgy BUT under no SSRP Rule can he be punished sense he had a "reason" to kill him
  • SkeletonWarrior
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • A Pure Legend!

csontvazharcos
Former:
SSRP Super Administrator
TeamSpeak Staff
Forums Section Moderator

[SSRP] Demote Request - Pug Life 6 years 5 months ago #785120

SkeletonWarrior wrote:
Sada wrote:
SkeletonWarrior wrote:
Sada wrote:
SkeletonWarrior wrote:
Sada wrote:
SkeletonWarrior wrote:
EiPUS wrote:
Devas wrote:

Well the video only shows him killing Eipus so we don't know what happens after. To be honest I don't think he was raiding and it is very dodgy BUT under no SSRP Rule can he be punished sense he had a "reason" to kill him

Well no, if he didn't try raid then that's RDM, you cant just call raid, kill someone, then say the raid is over
  • Sada.
  • Mythical Boarder

[SSRP] Demote Request - Pug Life 6 years 5 months ago #785130

Sada wrote:
SkeletonWarrior wrote:
Sada wrote:
SkeletonWarrior wrote:
Sada wrote:
SkeletonWarrior wrote:
Sada wrote:
SkeletonWarrior wrote:
EiPUS wrote:
Devas wrote:

Well no, if he didn't try raid then that's RDM, you cant just call raid, kill someone, then say the raid is over
He dind't call raid after. It was a "raid" thats why Eipus got killed. But as i said This is very dodgy and there is no direct rule to what you can raid only what you can't raid eg. RP House
  • SkeletonWarrior
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • A Pure Legend!

csontvazharcos
Former:
SSRP Super Administrator
TeamSpeak Staff
Forums Section Moderator

[SSRP] Demote Request - Pug Life 6 years 5 months ago #785136

There is no rule against rading chargers
  • SkeletonWarrior
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • A Pure Legend!

csontvazharcos
Former:
SSRP Super Administrator
TeamSpeak Staff
Forums Section Moderator

[SSRP] Demote Request - Pug Life 6 years 5 months ago #785165

When someone has a building sign in their base, do they get warned for having a health charger and using it?
No.
When someone has a building sign in their base, do they get warned for having a printer and using it?
Yes.
Which of those 2 do you raid? A printer. Which was here raided? A health charger.
r/casesolved
  • MichaeI
  • Mythical Boarder
  • CBR500R
  • Thanks received: 1063

[SSRP] Demote Request - Pug Life 6 years 5 months ago #785167

SkeletonWarrior wrote:

Use your brain
  • MsMs
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • hey there I'm MsMs
  • Thanks received: 1210
Nothing

[SSRP] Demote Request - Pug Life 6 years 5 months ago #785170

MsMs wrote:
SkeletonWarrior wrote:

Use your brain

This might be the only thing I will agree on with you.
  • MichaeI
  • Mythical Boarder
  • CBR500R

[SSRP] Demote Request - Pug Life 6 years 5 months ago #785177

lMichaell wrote:
When someone has a building sign in their base, do they get warned for having a health charger and using it?
No.
When someone has a building sign in their base, do they get warned for having a printer and using it?
Yes.
Which of those 2 do you raid? A printer. Which was here raided? A health charger.
r/casesolved

That's incorrect sir you can't have any entities with a Building/ RP House Sign. nice to see that you boys know the rules

4.16 Building Signs - A building sign may be placed on a structure that is under active construction. Whilst the sign is in place no entities may be stored or placed in the structure or building.
  • SkeletonWarrior
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • A Pure Legend!

csontvazharcos
Former:
SSRP Super Administrator
TeamSpeak Staff
Forums Section Moderator

[SSRP] Demote Request - Pug Life 6 years 5 months ago #785178

SkeletonWarrior wrote:
lMichaell wrote:
No.
Yes.
r/casesolved

That's incorrect sir you can't have any entities with a Building/ RP House Sign. nice to see that you boys know the rules

4.16 Building Signs - A building sign may be placed on a structure that is under active construction. Whilst the sign is in place no entities may be stored or placed in the structure or building.
OOF, has anyone been warned for having a health charger in a base before? No.
  • MichaeI
  • Mythical Boarder
  • CBR500R
Last Edit: 6 years 5 months ago by MichaeI.

[SSRP] Demote Request - Pug Life 6 years 5 months ago #785180

MsMs wrote:
SkeletonWarrior wrote:

Use your brain

Well you must know how things works, all staff members are being thought that if there is no rule against it you can't punish for it. therefore no rule against it, no action can be taken simple as that. Suggest a rule for it, and stop being ignorant
  • Keith Cozart
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • The one and only Keith Cozart
  • Thanks received: 1083

[SSRP] Demote Request - Pug Life 6 years 5 months ago #785182

Keith Cozart wrote:
MsMs wrote:
SkeletonWarrior wrote:

Use your brain

Well you must know how things works, all staff members are being thought that if there is no rule against it you can't punish for it. therefore no rule against it, no action can be taken simple as that. Suggest a rule for it, and stop being ignorant

What? There is no rule against RDM?
  • MichaeI
  • Mythical Boarder
  • CBR500R

[SSRP] Demote Request - Pug Life 6 years 5 months ago #785183

Keith Cozart wrote:
MsMs wrote:
SkeletonWarrior wrote:

Use your brain

Big man Keith stepping in. THnx btw
  • SkeletonWarrior
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • A Pure Legend!

csontvazharcos
Former:
SSRP Super Administrator
TeamSpeak Staff
Forums Section Moderator

[SSRP] Demote Request - Pug Life 6 years 5 months ago #785185

lMichaell wrote:
Keith Cozart wrote:
MsMs wrote:
SkeletonWarrior wrote:

Use your brain

RDM is Random Death Match it is the act of killing someone for no rp reason here he had an rp reason
  • SkeletonWarrior
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • A Pure Legend!

csontvazharcos
Former:
SSRP Super Administrator
TeamSpeak Staff
Forums Section Moderator
The following user(s) said Thank You: Warren

[SSRP] Demote Request - Pug Life 6 years 5 months ago #785186

SkeletonWarrior wrote:
lMichaell wrote:
Keith Cozart wrote:
MsMs wrote:
SkeletonWarrior wrote:

Use your brain

RDM is Random Death Match it is the act of killing someone for no rp reason here he had an rp reason

Oh yeah I forgot having a health charger is a reason to kill someone.
  • MichaeI
  • Mythical Boarder
  • CBR500R
Time to create page: 0.157 seconds

221 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
10/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40