Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SSRP] Punishment Request - ArdiEmma

[SSRP] Punishment Request - ArdiEmma 1 week 3 days ago #1282306

Name - (What is the accused person's name?) ArdiEmma
Steam-ID - (What is the accused person's Steam-ID?) STEAM_0:1:67477254
Evidence Of Steam-ID - (Screenshot or video of the accused players Steam-ID)

Server - (What server was this on?) 1
Time And Date (CET) - (When did it happen?) like 20 min ago.
Other Comments - (Anything else you want to add?) no.
Reason - (What rules did the person break?) Random deathmatch
Story - (What happened?) I was in a building base (NOT INSIDE A PROPERTY) there was a building sign but not KOS.
Proof - (Any proof (video or screenshot) that clearly shows what happened.)










You cannot KOS people you don't like inside of a building base, when the base is NOT inside of an owned property, it was outside, there was NO kos sign either.

I'd like to note that this person has a verbal warning already(which the corrupt staff member, his gangmate, promptly ignored when I pointed out) so he can't just do another verbal warning just because he's a friend.

Longer video is available for screensharing to the handling staff member if needed.
  • bestexadmin
  • bestexadmin's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Nitro Booster
  • Ambassador
  • perp
  • Posts: 8417
  • Thanks received: 2364
  • Karma: -274
Last Edit: 1 week 3 days ago by bestexadmin.
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Punishment Request - ArdiEmma 1 week 3 days ago #1282309

Poor Codabro :support:
  • sinzz
  • sinzz's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Divine Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • ! The New Sinz !
  • Posts: 5478
  • Thanks received: 729
  • Karma: -238
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Punishment Request - ArdiEmma 1 week 3 days ago #1282310

sinzz wrote:
Poor kitty :support:
  • Tow Mater
  • Tow Mater's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Posts: 697
  • Thanks received: 411
  • Karma: 9
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Punishment Request - ArdiEmma 1 week 3 days ago #1282318

yh clearly see that he called him names and that all that good stuff +Support on punishment
  • TiGzTeR
  • TiGzTeR's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • Portuguese and Proud!
  • Posts: 2221
  • Thanks received: 848
  • Karma: 49

I hope I helped and you can help me by thanking this post.

The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Punishment Request - ArdiEmma 1 week 3 days ago #1282339

Quick question. How come you were inside the building base?
  • EviIstewie
  • EviIstewie's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Posts: 6901
  • Thanks received: 1629
  • Karma: -108
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Punishment Request - ArdiEmma 1 week 3 days ago #1282340

EviIstewie wrote:
Quick question. How come you were inside the building base?
I walked inside (there were no fading doors or such)
If you dont believe me ask John
  • bestexadmin
  • bestexadmin's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Nitro Booster
  • Ambassador
  • perp
  • Posts: 8417
  • Thanks received: 2364
  • Karma: -274
Last Edit: 1 week 3 days ago by bestexadmin.
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Punishment Request - ArdiEmma 1 week 3 days ago #1282343

bestexadmin wrote:
EviIstewie wrote:
Quick question. How come you were inside the building base?
I walked inside (there were no fading doors or such)
If you dont believe me ask John
whos john
  • Lenny Boy
  • Lenny Boy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • My name is Lenny, that's it
  • Posts: 661
  • Thanks received: 149
  • Karma: -6
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Punishment Request - ArdiEmma 1 week 3 days ago #1282344

hi coda
  • CEO of Business
  • CEO of Business's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • Pink Lemonade Full Gang CM Ban SpeedRun Any %
  • Posts: 657
  • Thanks received: 228
  • Karma: 5
EX-SSRP ADMINISTRATOR


My Discord: Auzzi#8750 My Steam!
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Punishment Request - ArdiEmma 1 week 3 days ago #1282347

Handling
  • EviIstewie
  • EviIstewie's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Posts: 6901
  • Thanks received: 1629
  • Karma: -108
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Punishment Request - ArdiEmma 1 week 3 days ago #1282348

Lenny Boy wrote:
bestexadmin wrote:
EviIstewie wrote:
Quick question. How come you were inside the building base?
I walked inside (there were no fading doors or such)
If you dont believe me ask John
whos john
john
  • bestexadmin
  • bestexadmin's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Nitro Booster
  • Ambassador
  • perp
  • Posts: 8417
  • Thanks received: 2364
  • Karma: -274
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Punishment Request - ArdiEmma 1 week 3 days ago #1282349

would just like to point out how u forgot to post a screenshot of the staff member saying it wasnt against the rule but that i should change the text screen to make it more clear to avoid confusion :)
  • ArdiEmma
  • ArdiEmma's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • Posts: 597
  • Thanks received: 136
  • Karma: -7
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Punishment Request - ArdiEmma 1 week 3 days ago #1282350

ArdiEmma wrote:
would just like to point out how u forgot to post a screenshot of the staff member saying it wasnt against the rule but that i should change the text screen to make it more clear to avoid confusion :)
True, that's another point of him not knowing the rules, as it IS in fact against the rule :)
  • bestexadmin
  • bestexadmin's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Nitro Booster
  • Ambassador
  • perp
  • Posts: 8417
  • Thanks received: 2364
  • Karma: -274
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Punishment Request - ArdiEmma 1 week 3 days ago #1282351

bestexadmin wrote:
ArdiEmma wrote:
would just like to point out how u forgot to post a screenshot of the staff member saying it wasnt against the rule but that i should change the text screen to make it more clear to avoid confusion :)
True, that's another point of him not knowing the rules, as it IS in fact against the rule :)
surely you would want to make other staff members aware of that fact by posting the screen shot or did you hide it so that it didnt show you were wrong :)
  • ArdiEmma
  • ArdiEmma's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • Posts: 597
  • Thanks received: 136
  • Karma: -7
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Punishment Request - ArdiEmma 1 week 3 days ago #1282353

ArdiEmma wrote:
bestexadmin wrote:
ArdiEmma wrote:
would just like to point out how u forgot to post a screenshot of the staff member saying it wasnt against the rule but that i should change the text screen to make it more clear to avoid confusion :)
True, that's another point of him not knowing the rules, as it IS in fact against the rule :)
surely you would want to make other staff members aware of that fact by posting the screen shot or did you hide it so that it didnt show you were wrong :)
i wasnt wrong tho smooth brain O____O



Clearly there's nothing to hide, he told you to place a KOS sign, you need a KOS sign to KOS an area O___O
  • bestexadmin
  • bestexadmin's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Nitro Booster
  • Ambassador
  • perp
  • Posts: 8417
  • Thanks received: 2364
  • Karma: -274
Last Edit: 1 week 3 days ago by bestexadmin.
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Punishment Request - ArdiEmma 1 week 3 days ago #1282359

After discussing with other staff members I have come to the conclusion that this was in fact RDM. The reasons being a KOS sign was needed as well. ArdiEmma will be spoken to about the need for both building and KOS signs for situations such as these along with a punishment. I will also inform him that even with a KOS sign it does not mean he can be raided just in case he had a misunderstanding that KOS and building signs counteracted one another.

:accepted:
  • EviIstewie
  • EviIstewie's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Posts: 6901
  • Thanks received: 1629
  • Karma: -108
The topic has been locked.
Moderators: ToBeHonest, Nikoo, Nay
Time to create page: 0.158 seconds

230 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
33/128
online
Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP USA
6/128
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
online
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
22/47
online
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT USA
0/47
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
4/32
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf
13/32
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Prop Hunt
30/42
online
Connect to server View Gametracker TeamSpeak
22/128
online
Connect to server Discord
100/∞
online
Top