Login to ZARP





TOPIC: Can I promote in a giveaway

Can I promote in a giveaway 9 years 1 week ago #716040

I want to do a 5 mil giveaway and I would like it if people could sub to my channel and like and comment on a video is that aloud?
  • Lerpson
  • Lerpson's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • black people should totally be allowed to vote
  • Posts: 4952
  • Thanks received: 2103
  • Karma: -22

Jay House number 1 as always
Login or register to post a reply.

Can I promote in a giveaway 9 years 1 week ago #716041

wanna join my free gift card givaway
  • Red_
  • Red_'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Shoreline Mafia
  • Posts: 2768
  • Thanks received: 676
  • Karma: 5
Login or register to post a reply.
The following user said Thank You: 0yc37xrk6m

Can I promote in a giveaway 9 years 1 week ago #716043

Just subscribe to my channel like the video and turn notifications on
  • Lerpson
  • Lerpson's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • black people should totally be allowed to vote
  • Posts: 4952
  • Thanks received: 2103
  • Karma: -22

Jay House number 1 as always
Login or register to post a reply.

Can I promote in a giveaway 9 years 1 week ago #716045

That is allowed, as long as your channel does not contain illegitimate content or break TOU.
  • Raeker
  • Raeker's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP
  • It hurts the best of us
  • Posts: 9175
  • Thanks received: 6576
  • Karma: 213
Edited 9 years 1 week ago by Raeker.
Login or register to post a reply.

Can I promote in a giveaway 9 years 1 week ago #716056

Thank you reaker my channel holds videos where I put around 2-3 hours of editing for a short but enjoyable video. There might be one video that might.
  • Lerpson
  • Lerpson's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • black people should totally be allowed to vote
  • Posts: 4952
  • Thanks received: 2103
  • Karma: -22

Jay House number 1 as always
Login or register to post a reply.
Moderators: Clarky

Time to create page: 0.107 seconds

111 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
5/127
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf
3/32
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Prop Hunt
0/42
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Sandbox
0/42
Online
Connect to server Discord
103/1019
Online
Top