Login to ZARP





TOPIC: Announcing something too!

Announcing something too! 9 years 1 week ago #714858

After seeing DeathRazor's brave post about it's questions about it's own body and what it is, I feel I have finally got the courage now to come out and say that I too have been struggling to find out "who I really am", see in real life I have the body of a brown male but I have always thought like a black male and so from tomorrow onwards I would like everyone to refer to me as "Oluwapelumi Tofunmi Oguntunde the Black Man"

Thanks DeathRazor, your post really helped me come to terms with myself and I hope everyone accepts and respects my decision!
  • Denis
  • Denis's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Posts: 2813
  • Thanks received: 1366
  • Karma: -49

Login or register to post a reply.
Moderators: Clarky

Time to create page: 0.094 seconds

147 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
5/127
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf
4/32
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Prop Hunt
0/42
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Sandbox
0/42
Online
Connect to server Discord
138/1019
Online
Top