Login to ZARP





TOPIC: Path of exile?

Path of exile? 9 years 1 month ago #687692

I must know if anyone here plays path of exile
c:
there are rota's to be done!
  • Scum
  • Scum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • hi
  • Posts: 376
  • Thanks received: 154
  • Karma: 21

Haha mate your so baaAAA... (dies)
yeah im bad too..


Login or register to post a reply.

Path of exile? 9 years 1 month ago #687693

io
  • pigskin
  • pigskin's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • uwu
  • Posts: 4807
  • Thanks received: 1440
  • Karma: -12

falling for the pink pill :OMEGALUL:
Login or register to post a reply.

Path of exile? 9 years 1 month ago #687698

@@@@ wrote:
io
if you do play it, give me your steam link and I'll add you :c
  • Scum
  • Scum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • hi
  • Posts: 376
  • Thanks received: 154
  • Karma: 21

Haha mate your so baaAAA... (dies)
yeah im bad too..


Login or register to post a reply.

Path of exile? 9 years 1 month ago #687706

Scum wrote:
@@@@ wrote:
io
if you do play it, give me your steam link and I'll add you :c
I do, just need to get used to oriath since I left before it
  • pigskin
  • pigskin's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • uwu
  • Posts: 4807
  • Thanks received: 1440
  • Karma: -12

falling for the pink pill :OMEGALUL:
Login or register to post a reply.

Path of exile? 9 years 1 month ago #687717

@@@@ wrote:
Scum wrote:
@@@@ wrote:
io
if you do play it, give me your steam link and I'll add you :c
I do, just need to get used to oriath since I left before it
take all your time mate, always nice to have people to talk to when mapping or bossing uberlab.
  • Scum
  • Scum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • hi
  • Posts: 376
  • Thanks received: 154
  • Karma: 21

Haha mate your so baaAAA... (dies)
yeah im bad too..


Login or register to post a reply.
Moderators: Clarky

Time to create page: 0.104 seconds

197 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
5/127
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf
3/32
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Prop Hunt
0/42
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Sandbox
0/42
Online
Connect to server Discord
189/1019
Online
Top