Login to ZARP





TOPIC: PLEASE COME ON NOW (MURDER)

PLEASE COME ON NOW (MURDER) 9 years 1 month ago #686937

There is people disrespecting and raging here, I am trying to control it, but I can't.

I am really tired and trying to control myself, I would like if someone could come on and take over.
  • Wolfi
  • Wolfi's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Future Owner and Manager of Murder
  • Posts: 8739
  • Thanks received: 2705
  • Karma: 52
Login or register to post a reply.
Moderators: Clarky

Time to create page: 0.112 seconds

192 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
5/127
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf
0/32
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Prop Hunt
0/42
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Sandbox
0/42
Online
Connect to server Discord
187/1019
Online
Top