Login to ZARP





TOPIC: I need assistance

I need assistance 9 years 1 month ago #686819

I need help with mapping. Add me here
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198272071683
  • Patriot
  • Patriot's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Freedom is the sovereign right of every American.
  • Posts: 1844
  • Thanks received: 283
  • Karma: 4
Login or register to post a reply.

I need assistance 9 years 1 month ago #686821

TO bad I don't know anything, if I would I could of helped
  • Wolfi
  • Wolfi's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Future Owner and Manager of Murder
  • Posts: 8739
  • Thanks received: 2705
  • Karma: 52
Login or register to post a reply.

I need assistance 9 years 1 month ago #686844

Bump
  • Patriot
  • Patriot's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Freedom is the sovereign right of every American.
  • Posts: 1844
  • Thanks received: 283
  • Karma: 4
Login or register to post a reply.

I need assistance 9 years 1 month ago #686870

Ask Perzion, im sure he will start his lessons soon...
  • Windows
  • Windows's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Life isn’t a destination, it’s hell
  • Posts: 3989
  • Thanks received: 962
  • Karma: -5
Edited 9 years 1 month ago by Windows. Reason: removed sumting
Login or register to post a reply.

I need assistance 9 years 1 month ago #686879

Windows wrote:
Ask Perzion, im sure he will start his lessons soon...
I would but he is offline.
  • Patriot
  • Patriot's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Freedom is the sovereign right of every American.
  • Posts: 1844
  • Thanks received: 283
  • Karma: 4
Login or register to post a reply.

I need assistance 9 years 1 month ago #686887

If anyone even knows.The problem I'm having is the 4 windows where you do stuff are small. Any way to fix this?
  • Patriot
  • Patriot's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Freedom is the sovereign right of every American.
  • Posts: 1844
  • Thanks received: 283
  • Karma: 4
Login or register to post a reply.
Moderators: Clarky

Time to create page: 0.112 seconds

207 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
5/127
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
1/32
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf
3/32
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Prop Hunt
0/42
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Sandbox
0/42
Online
Connect to server Discord
198/1019
Online
Top