Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Me applying for SA

Me applying for SA 6 years 9 months ago #635187

I'm a bit confused. "I'll send you back to spawn, hope you don't die"..? Could you explain please? You mean that people mass rdm and you don't take care of it, or?

Also, Doom. You are very strict with people breaking rules. Your attitude is also very poor. You are always rude to me for some reason and I feel like you should change. I can't change the way you act but it'd be helpful. A lot of people hate you right now just because of your attitude and I want a Lead Team member that shows respect and someone who has a really nice attitude and always nice to people. A new Superadmin, Chummy, is actually my favourite staff member right now. He's very kind to people, he shows respect, he gives mods a chance to handle reports on other staff members to see how it works it out.
But for you, Doom. Please fix your attitude. Your attitude in that video made me quite sick. I can clearly tell that Fred was sad and pissed off. I bet he was close to start crying for a moment in the video.
  • Ezeh
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • A wild fox
  • Thanks received: 1395
Former ranks;
SSRP Super Administrator
TF2 Super Admin
Teamspeak Staff
Discord Administrator
Appeals/RA Section Forum Moderator
Deathrun Administrator

Need to contact me? Click here!
Ezeh#4745
The topic has been locked.

Me applying for SA 6 years 9 months ago #635195

Ezehzz wrote:
I'm a bit confused. "I'll send you back to spawn, hope you don't die"..? Could you explain please? You mean that people mass rdm and you don't take care of it, or?

Also, Doom. You are very strict with people breaking rules. Your attitude is also very poor. You are always rude to me for some reason and I feel like you should change. I can't change the way you act but it'd be helpful. A lot of people hate you right now just because of your attitude and I want a Lead Team member that shows respect and someone who has a really nice attitude and always nice to people. A new Superadmin, Chummy, is actually my favourite staff member right now. He's very kind to people, he shows respect, he gives mods a chance to handle reports on other staff members to see how it works it out.
But for you, Doom. Please fix your attitude. Your attitude in that video made me quite sick. I can clearly tell that Fred was sad and pissed off. I bet he was close to start crying for a moment in the video.
He was close to crying when I spoke to him last night - absolutely disgusting that it has to go so far.
  • Raeker
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • It hurts the best of us
  • Thanks received: 6577

Me applying for SA 6 years 9 months ago #635203

Doombringer wrote:
Fred Wroolie wrote:
I know what i did was not intentional and i wouldn't do it intentionally again. I am dedicated i just got humiliated by a SA and he made me feel like an under dog.

I'm sorry but if you feel humiliated because someone pointed out you broke a rule and dragged your friends into breaking rules. I didn't humiliate you I took you into a sit and talked one on one with you. I didn't publicly show the mess you made. I pointed out that you broke rules and dragged your friends into it. And I was being honest in expressing my disappointment.

Was I harsh? Most likely. I do apologise for the start I was a bit ticked off by your actions.

But you need to understand no matter how harsh I am. I did still point out what you need to work on. I explained it to you hoping you take it positively. I told you that you need to be more perceptive and I explained why.

If you take that talk one on one as humiliation. So be it. But think of what I told you. Improve! And understand that if you are going for SA people will look at you more and mistakes you made will be pointed out to you more.
"you're not gonna get super admin i guarantee you because i will bring this up in the meeting." wow so fucking amazing way to talk "POSITIVE" i mean how the fuck do you expect him to take it positively if you are a fucking asshole with him. How you talked to him is fucking disgusting, hes not a fucking mass rulebreaker who has bad intentions hes a fucking admin. He even told you that he had seen what he did wrong. And telling him hes not SA material? You are a huge fucking disgrace to zarp. Lets see if some SA+ told you you aren't staff material just because you commited a mistake. If you can't fucking talk normally to staff members then you shouldnt be SA. You diluted fuck, if you do this because of 1 fucking door and a prop then you aren't SA material. Neither are you if you can't keep your calm as an SA. And he can't check the simplest things? I hope he will check your anal cavity with a flag

PS: Hope you enjoy being "harsh" to other people you fucking asshole.
  • ChikenGod
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • BiWx Vape still not implemented smh.
  • Thanks received: 271
Last Edit: 6 years 9 months ago by ChikenGod.
The following user(s) said Thank You: pigskin, el une spodermun

Me applying for SA 6 years 9 months ago #635208

Follow your dreams and don't let ANYONE change your mind or views on things!
  • Micky
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 7912
Last Edit: 6 years 9 months ago by Micky.
The following user(s) said Thank You: pigskin, schnitzel nazi

Me applying for SA 6 years 9 months ago #635459

I just watched the video

"Not super-admin material"
Haha good one Doom buddy, I'd watch your words because when you where SA before you didn't do Jack Diddly AND you got community banned
You are in no place to tell him off for such a small mistake because you got lead team again
I honestly don't know how you did
  • Shark
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Cryptocommunist
  • Thanks received: 696
Zooming in is great guys!

Me applying for SA 6 years 9 months ago #635487

Doombringer wrote:
Fred Wroolie wrote:
I know what i did was not intentional and i wouldn't do it intentionally again. I am dedicated i just got humiliated by a SA and he made me feel like an under dog.

I'm sorry but if you feel humiliated because someone pointed out you broke a rule and dragged your friends into breaking rules. I didn't humiliate you I took you into a sit and talked one on one with you. I didn't publicly show the mess you made. I pointed out that you broke rules and dragged your friends into it. And I was being honest in expressing my disappointment.

Was I harsh? Most likely. I do apologise for the start I was a bit ticked off by your actions.

But you need to understand no matter how harsh I am. I did still point out what you need to work on. I explained it to you hoping you take it positively. I told you that you need to be more perceptive and I explained why.

If you take that talk one on one as humiliation. So be it. But think of what I told you. Improve! And understand that if you are going for SA people will look at you more and mistakes you made will be pointed out to you more.

So you got upset because of his actions? this small unintentional little mistake? since when do you give a shit about stuff like these? all of zarp members knows that you act like you're a god or something because you have SA, everytime you see someone breaks simple of the simplest rule you insta warn him because you want power for your own benefit because if it wasn't for your own benefit you wouldn't be harsh on every player on the server

I will cut off my penis if you will do the same thing if it was an admin girl who made the simple mistake like fred did and she was also going for SA
I can imagine and everyone can imagine right now how you would talk to her in a most nicest way telling her: all good everyone makes mistakes honey don't worry at all i support you with your SA apply with my soul and don't worry hun what you did was a simple mistake

If you were actually trying to be helpful towards the admin you wouldn't talk in this shit disgusting way because if i was instead of that admin i would be very offended and might even consider resigning from staff after hearing from you, you're obv making it personal with that admin because i'm sure that you hate him for some reason

Your material also is nowhere near SA i hope they demote you to admin or something in the upcoming meeting

Please change your shit attitude towards players and staff members
  • Genzo
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • 2015 OG player
  • Thanks received: 187
Last Edit: 6 years 9 months ago by Genzo.
The following user(s) said Thank You: el une spodermun

Me applying for SA 6 years 9 months ago #635626

Doombringer wrote:
Fred Wroolie wrote:

Breaking Zarp news, Doombringer is so used to being on a high horse he is surgically getting himself stuck to a real horse to make sure he never leaves his postion
  • Sada.
  • Mythical Boarder
  • Confused and disgusted by the ban
  • Thanks received: 3851

Me applying for SA 6 years 9 months ago #635643

Im disgusted by that video. I dont play SSRP. But I know that is unacceptable to talk to someone like that. Get off your high horse.
  • bobrossrip
  • Junior Boarder
  • I am a proud happy accident
  • Thanks received: 17

Me applying for SA 6 years 9 months ago #635651

Doom, I could just hear fred in the background, sounded like he was getting ready for something, he was gonna talk then stopped. I could just hear him almost about to cry and raeker even said it. Now people know how you really act Doom.
Why in the actual fuck would Fred do anything on purpose and you talk shit to him hoping he would take it positively. Come the fuck on you said you would make sure he wouldn't get it. Are you out of your mind? You said he is not SA material, but it seems to me you aren't either. Good way of making someone feel like shit for making a small mistake. Fred, good luck.
  • 0yc37xrk6m
  • Adept Boarder
  • Thanks received: 1995
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.123 seconds

128 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
3/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40