Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: About zarpgaming hacking policy

About zarpgaming hacking policy 6 years 9 months ago #633617

TheAp4ch3 wrote:
Yes guys. In this thread you can clearly see how the two community managers are just joking around doing absolutely nothing, addressing nothing, while the owner addresses every issue. Well played

And no this hasnt only been happening today. Sad part.

Tyler loves hacking. He supports jabbe's views
  • ParaMontana
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3172
Last Edit: 6 years 9 months ago by ParaMontana.
Login or register to post a reply.
The following user(s) said Thank You: TheXnator

About zarpgaming hacking policy 6 years 9 months ago #633619

Chuteuk wrote:
You can't have it both ways Jabbe. My question to you is which policy do you feel is more effective. The current ZARP policy.
Or the policy employed by other games in which you are perma banned on first offence, but are allowed back immediately if you buy a new account.

Who says you have to have the exact same policy as them? My proposal was simply to change the current policy zarp has. The policy that protects cheaters imo. The reason why you cant have the exact same policy as them is because of the player pool. for 1, it would be hard to keep track of players using alt accounts in cs, and for 2. it would damage their money gains. However in zarp, you dont benefit if a player buys garry's mod on an alt account, therefore you shouldn't allow players to come back on alt accounts if their main is banned. However all I'm proposing is a suggestion to change the current policy on zarp, so it can go from a cheater friendly to a more serious policy, a policy that would perm ban the user, and NOT allow him back on an alt, however the user can make 1 ban appeal only, because we have seen in other instances players making a ban appeal, and then going right back to hacking. Changing the current policy would help stop players do this.
  • Jabbee
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • yayayaya
  • Thanks received: 569

About zarpgaming hacking policy 6 years 9 months ago #633620

ParaMontana wrote:
TheAp4ch3 wrote:
Yes guys. In this thread you can clearly see how the two community managers are just joking around doing absolutely nothing, addressing nothing, while the owner addresses every issue. Well played

Tyler has good enough hacks to not get himself caught.
He should want to remove the competition.
  • TheXnator
  • Former Owner
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • "Save the tears for when we win!"
  • Thanks received: 4300
Discord: thexnator

Former Community Owner: 2020-2022

About zarpgaming hacking policy 6 years 9 months ago #633621

ParaMontana wrote:
TheAp4ch3 wrote:

If he loves hacking then he wouldn't support my views lol, my views goes completely against hacking.
  • Jabbee
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • yayayaya

About zarpgaming hacking policy 6 years 9 months ago #633622

Chuteuk wrote:
You can't have it both ways Jabbe. My question to you is which policy do you feel is more effective. The current ZARP policy.
Or the policy employed by other games in which you are perma banned on first offence, but are allowed back immediately if you buy a new account.

Buying new accounts to be able to play is quite good. You won't keep your items which you started with, it'll all get lost. But the bad thing is that GMod is so cheap and people will just keep doing it for fun. Gmod is like $5 which is really cheap for a game. It'll be hard to find these people due to some undetected cheats which are currently out there on the market.
  • Ezeh
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • A wild fox
  • Thanks received: 1395
Former ranks;
SSRP Super Administrator
TF2 Super Admin
Teamspeak Staff
Discord Administrator
Appeals/RA Section Forum Moderator
Deathrun Administrator

Need to contact me? Click here!
Ezeh#4745

About zarpgaming hacking policy 6 years 9 months ago #633623

we all have different views, I think the best way to handle it would be through a poll, to see what the community wants, afterall the policy is there to make the game fair for the players?
  • Jabbee
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • yayayaya
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ezeh

About zarpgaming hacking policy 6 years 9 months ago #633644

I think the issue here is that we are comparing our policy with that of other games, who have policies that result in them making more money. We should be comparing our policy to other GMod server rather than other games, only to compare strictness of the policy.

If editing/making a new policy, we should see what is fit for the players rather than what is more fair for the hackers.

I believe hackers should be confronted with the anticheats we grab on them clearly showing that they are hacking, and regardless if they apologize for it or deny it (even though it is 100% clear they are hacking) they get banned permanently for hacking. They have a chance to appeal their ban here on the forums, which is the chance they are given. Now regardless of whether the appeal is denied or accepted they will eventually be given a chance at some point of getting unbanned and if they were to hack again they go back on the ban list immediately.

There are some cases where there are exceptions however, where hackers need to be dealt with in different ways due to using better more advanced hacks not being able to be detected via the normal anticheat system we have.
  • Roy Harper
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • someone stole my legendary member
  • Thanks received: 1950

»Ex-DarkRP HeadAdmin«
»Ex-TeamSpeak3 Staff«
»Ex-Appeals Section Mod«
»Ex-Jailbreak Moderator«
»Ex-Bhop Moderator«

About zarpgaming hacking policy 6 years 9 months ago #633699

I remember writing this

The thing is C++ hacks are non detectable(without exploits) except what they are doing on the client.
Most of them have anti screenshot meaning you just get a screenshot without the visuals.

BHOP can be set to safe mode so that it misses some up sometimes making it look more legit.
The only way you are going to catch someone is if they admit or are really blatant about the situation.

Take an example of CAC it doesn't actually catch people who inject C++ hacks it just sees what they are doing and bases it on that.

LUA hacks are really easy to detect usually but some new C++ modules are making it harder to detect because of detouring certain anticheat hooks and functions.

EMP is right something would have to be implemented within GMOD to give LUA the ability to look at Pointers and memory access but this causes a lot of security issues

The thing is someone did make a pretty success full anticheat. It was called HeX and he was hated for it because there was exploits to do stuff like this
Fuckup("C:\\WINDOWS\\System32\\hal.dll")

Hex left GMOD because he was hated to do something that was nearly impossible. I was banned on that server for opening Extreme injector on my computer. It was a good anticheat but it uses exploits and that is why he left the community

He would also delete all non GMOD lua files and replace it with this
97 more pasted cheats on the drive, 97 more pasted cheats.
Wipe one out and pass it around, 96 more pasted cheats on the drive,

He would also remove all binds and change them to this
unbindall
bind "1" "slot1"
bind "2" "slot2"
bind "3" "slot3"
bind "4" "slot4"
bind "5" "slot5"
bind "6" "slot6"
bind "a" "+moveright; host_writeconfig cfg/autoexec.cfg; play uhdm/hac/eight.wav; say I cheat ban me for"
bind "b" "+BT"
bind "c" "connect serverip; play uhdm/hac/eight.wav; say I cheat ban me for"
bind "d" "+moveleft; host_writeconfig cfg/autoexec.cfg; play uhdm/hac/eight.wav; say I cheat ban me for"
bind "e" "+reload; volume 0.1; play uhdm/hac/eight.wav; say I cheat ban me for"
bind "f" "noclip; connect serverip; play uhdm/hac/eight.wav; say I cheat ban me for"
bind "g" "kill; play uhdm/hac/really_cheat.mp3; say 76561198061161143 is a cheater!"
bind "i" "kill; play uhdm/hac/really_cheat.mp3; say 76561198061161143 is a cheater!"
bind "k" "+voicerecord"
bind "m" "kill; play uhdm/hac/really_cheat.mp3; say 76561198061161143 is a cheater!"
bind "n" "kill; play uhdm/hac/really_cheat.mp3; say 76561198061161143 is a cheater!"
bind "p" "headtrack_reset_home_pos"
bind "q" "connect serverip; play uhdm/hac/highway_to_hell.mp3; say IM ON A HIGHWAY TO HELL!"
bind "r" "+jump; volume 0.1; play uhdm/hac/eight.wav; say I cheat ban me for"
bind "s" "+forward; host_writeconfig cfg/autoexec.cfg; play uhdm/hac/eight.wav; say I cheat ban me for"
bind "t" "impulse 201"
bind "u" "messagemode"
bind "v" "impulse 100; kill; play uhdm/hac/eight.wav; say I cheat ban me for"
bind "w" "+back; host_writeconfig cfg/autoexec.cfg; play uhdm/hac/eight.wav; say I cheat ban me for"
bind "x" "+voicerecord; say DISAPPOINTED"
bind "y" "messagemode"
bind "z" "kill; play uhdm/hac/really_cheat.mp3; say 76561198061161143 is a cheater!"
bind "KP_END" "act cheer"
bind "KP_DOWNARROW" "act laugh"
bind "KP_PGDN" "act muscle"
bind "KP_5" "act robot"
bind "KP_RIGHTARROW" "act dance"
bind "KP_HOME" "act agree"
bind "KP_UPARROW" "act becon"
bind "KP_PGUP" "act disagree"
bind "]" "xgui"
bind "'" "say Djelmerit mother fucker"
bind "`" "play uhdm/hac/still_not_working.mp3; connect serverip; say I popped it!"
bind "/" "say <:3 )~"
bind "SPACE" "+menu; exec game.cfg; play uhdm/hac/eight.wav; say I cheat ban me for"
bind "TAB" "+use; connect serverip; play uhdm/hac/eight.wav; say I cheat ban me for"
bind "CAPSLOCK" "+show"
bind "ESCAPE" "cancelselect"
bind "PAUSE" "pause"
bind "SHIFT" "+walk; exec game.cfg; play uhdm/hac/eight.wav; say I cheat ban me for"
bind "ALT" "+speed; exec skill_manifest.cfg; play uhdm/hac/eight.wav; say I cheat ban me for"
bind "CTRL" "kill; exec userconfig.cfg; play uhdm/hac/eight.wav; say I cheat ban me for"
bind "F1" "connect serverip; play uhdm/hac/eight.wav; say I cheat ban me for"
bind "F2" "connect serverip; play uhdm/hac/eight.wav; say I cheat ban me for"
bind "F3" "connect serverip; play uhdm/hac/eight.wav; say I cheat ban me for"
bind "F4" "connect serverip; play uhdm/hac/eight.wav; say I cheat ban me for"
bind "F5" "jpeg"
bind "F6" "+ASS_Menu"
bind "F7" "undo"
bind "F8" "bind mouse1 +auto_looper; message1"
bind "F10" "play uhdm/hac/really_cheat.mp3; gamemenucommand quitnoconfirm; say And it aint even gonna complain!"
bind "F11" "afk"
bind "MOUSE1" "+attack2; sensitivity 90; volume 0.1; say Ive lost my marbles!"
bind "MOUSE2" "+attack; sensitivity 0.1; volume 1; play uhdm/hac/still_not_working.mp3; say Piece of shit!"
bind "MOUSE3" "kill; sensitivity 90; volume 0.1; say I AM A DIRTY CHEATER, BAN MY ASS!"
bind "MWHEELUP" "invnext; play uhdm/hac/eight.wav; say EIGHT!"
bind "MWHEELDOWN" "invprev; play uhdm/hac/eight.wav; say BURST ME BAGPIPES"

Sources:
https://facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=1519380&p=50574091

https://facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=1518872

https://facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=1410855

https://facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=1532532&p=50968173

https://facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=1521519

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YM1lj2CrjHI
  • DEADMONSTOR
  • Former Owner
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3799

About zarpgaming hacking policy 6 years 9 months ago #634025

lol i have already saw many peoples bhop macro'in, i won't tell who but, bhop macro is a hack in zarp community.
Bhop macro is forbiden then, why bhop is allowed ?

About zarpgaming hacking policy 6 years 9 months ago #634100

What the hell is going on in this community. Seems that the staff members have lost all their powers doing anything themselves using their own brains. you don't HAVE to screenshare someone to catch the cheating. I swear to god i am gonna come back with DCX and we are gonna beat every single person on the staff lists ass.
  • Keith Cozart
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • The one and only Keith Cozart
  • Thanks received: 1083

About zarpgaming hacking policy 6 years 9 months ago #634112

Keith Cozart wrote:
What the hell is going on in this community. Seems that the staff members have lost all their powers doing anything themselves using their own brains. you don't HAVE to screenshare someone to catch the cheating. I swear to god i am gonna come back with DCX and we are gonna beat every single person on the staff lists ass.

Start with the cm's
C:
  • TheAp4ch3
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Making ZARP great since 2013
  • Thanks received: 805
GET SOME RIDICULOUSLY CHEAP GAMES AT www.g2a.com/r/user-55e1e47e829e4

About zarpgaming hacking policy 6 years 9 months ago #634154

Yea, you saying that you can rebuy CS:GO and play again instantly is false:

How does a VAC ban affect my phone number?
VAC bans will be applied to all accounts sharing a phone number at the time of the infraction. Accounts that do not own the game the VAC ban is for will still receive a VAC ban and won't be able to purchase the game moving forward.

The phone number on the VAC banned account(s) will be suspended for three months and cannot be added to another account during this time. If the phone number is later added to an account that receives a VAC ban, the duration of its suspension will be extended.

Meaning:
1) You either need to get a new phone number (Which will be a pain in the ass)
2) Don't link your phone to your new account, so you won't be able to get steam guard and will be able to play only non-prime (Which is just basically always playing a game with a hacker everytime)
3) Wait over 3 months
  • Fantasy
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 193
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jabbee

About zarpgaming hacking policy 6 years 9 months ago #634155

Chuteuk wrote:
el une spodermun wrote:
Chuteuk wrote:
We need to strike the right balance between too strict and too lenient. For example GTA:Online has an even more forgiving Hacking Policy than ours, you get 3 chances before getting permanently banned from the service.
I do not agree that Rockstar are to lenient, after each ban they reset your character and remove everything. Money, stats, level, cars, apartments, everything will be gone and you have to start from the beginning on lv1 each time you get banned.

The current Zarp hacking policy benefits cheaters, other then users. Cheating needs to be a permanent ban as its possible to appeal it, and admins need to be able to ban blatant cheaters

It is the same on ZARP, if you are caught using a cheat to exploit money and items your inventory will of course be reset. Because of the nature of our game that of course is almost never the case, the peer to peer nature of GTA:Online means it is much more common.

The current policy is very strict compared to other games. Currently once banned for cheating on ZARP you are not allowed to return to the server even if you buy a new account.

On CS:GO,TF2,Dota 2, GTA, Battlefield you name it. You are allowed as many chances as you want, simply by buying the game again.

Strict once banned, otherwise, getting banned with hacks, is harder than people think.
To many videos of people with aimbot on, and clearly showing, it are still not banned, due to a zarp AntiCheat Screenshot being required(Which unfortunately is being detoured to shit now)

In my opinion, if a valid video, showing someone clearly aimbotting, that should be valid evidence as well as the screenshots.

As a note to people saying about CAC. it is shit, simple as.
Cheats are at the point of getting around them all with to much ease, and the only way to detect cheats like citizen is by citizen error, which then gets patched.

Anticheats that are automatic(VAC) are unreliable, and give way to many false positives(Like Norton, McAfee).
  • Anon_Gaming
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • #BritishCrumpet
  • Thanks received: 580

About zarpgaming hacking policy 6 years 9 months ago #634163

Firstly, video evidence of clear hacking should be accepted; a screenshot rarely ever shows a aim hacker and instead is more useful for ESP'ers. Requiring a screenshot of pretty much nothing just seems like an advantage to hacker (especially if there are no visuals)

Secondly people should always have a second chance so rather than giving them a slap on the wrist by telling them not to hack again just ban them for a month; one this deters trolls as they will most likely not wait that long to join back but it also gives active players a chance to come back while the punishment is still severe.
Two days ago a blatant hacker was caught and most likely punished, only for him to come back the next day and continue hacking... the current system just benefits the hacker, nothing else.
  • Zarp Trusted
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP
  • its mango
  • Thanks received: 847

About zarpgaming hacking policy 6 years 9 months ago #634348

MyNameBrokeTOU wrote:
Firstly, video evidence of clear hacking should be accepted; a screenshot rarely ever shows a aim hacker and instead is more useful for ESP'ers. Requiring a screenshot of pretty much nothing just seems like an advantage to hacker (especially if there are no visuals)

Secondly people should always have a second chance so rather than giving them a slap on the wrist by telling them not to hack again just ban them for a month; one this deters trolls as they will most likely not wait that long to join back but it also gives active players a chance to come back while the punishment is still severe.
Two days ago a blatant hacker was caught and most likely punished, only for him to come back the next day and continue hacking... the current system just benefits the hacker, nothing else.
this is a good idea and dont forget to give admins rhe ability to ban hackers
  • Assassin
  • Junior Boarder
  • Normal user ...
  • Thanks received: 29

About zarpgaming hacking policy 6 years 9 months ago #634392

Smo wrote:
ParaMontana wrote:
Assassin wrote:
So our hacking policy gives us the permission to ban a hacker only with anti cheat proof so we need at least a SA to be on everyday on every server 24 hours ...
Or the hacker could just hacks and run away and when people reports him on the fourm HE STILL ESCAPED AND NO ACTION HAVE BEEN TAKEN EXECPT WE TELL THEM BLABLA WE WILL KEEP AN EYE ON THEM BLABLA (bullshits) and thats never happend ... anyway ... i will leave the suggestion or recommendation about anti cheat tools or about our hacking policy
And i would like it to be posted here because i blive that no one visitd the suggestion section anymore so ... we should remove it because our owners dosent check any suggestions anymore
And if anyone disagree with me i would like from him to talk with me here

thats how tyler gets away with his hacks
you are not taking this seriously
You expect the Zarp staff team to be serious
  • Shark
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Cryptocommunist
  • Thanks received: 696
Zooming in is great guys!

About zarpgaming hacking policy 6 years 9 months ago #634557

Shark wrote:
Smo wrote:
ParaMontana wrote:
Assassin wrote:
So our hacking policy gives us the permission to ban a hacker only with anti cheat proof so we need at least a SA to be on everyday on every server 24 hours ...
Or the hacker could just hacks and run away and when people reports him on the fourm HE STILL ESCAPED AND NO ACTION HAVE BEEN TAKEN EXECPT WE TELL THEM BLABLA WE WILL KEEP AN EYE ON THEM BLABLA (bullshits) and thats never happend ... anyway ... i will leave the suggestion or recommendation about anti cheat tools or about our hacking policy
And i would like it to be posted here because i blive that no one visitd the suggestion section anymore so ... we should remove it because our owners dosent check any suggestions anymore
And if anyone disagree with me i would like from him to talk with me here

thats how tyler gets away with his hacks
you are not taking this seriously
You expect the Zarp staff team to be serious

No.
  • Katje
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 844

About zarpgaming hacking policy 6 years 9 months ago #634623

Chuteuk wrote:

Having both a zero-tolerance policy on hacking and a system in place to prevent bad evasion can be done together. They are not mutually exclusive events.
  • exrobite
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • dont have a cow man
  • Thanks received: 2489
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jabbee

About zarpgaming hacking policy 6 years 9 months ago #634625

exrobite wrote:
Chuteuk wrote:

Having both a zero-tolerance policy on hacking and a system in place to prevent bad evasion can be done together. They are not mutually exclusive events.

Yeah this is pretty much what I was trying to explain, I dont know if my message wasn't clear enough tho

- If you compare perpheads to zarp, 2 gmod servers, it's clear that zarp is cheater friendly, I could hack easily on zarp, and get away with it if it was my first time hacking, however on perpheads I wouldn't because I know I would get perm banned. There is a big difference, thus why the current policy in zarp is weak, which is why there is literally tons of cheaters in zarp compared to perpheads
  • Jabbee
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • yayayaya
Last Edit: 6 years 9 months ago by Jabbee.

About zarpgaming hacking policy 6 years 9 months ago #634627

Assassin wrote:
MyNameBrokeTOU wrote:

this is a good idea and dont forget to give admins rhe ability to ban hackers
No. I nearly got banned by 3 mods and 2 admins, diego got a video of it, reason for the ban for "hacking" was that because I looked suspicious
  • pigskin
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • uwu
  • Thanks received: 1440
falling for the pink pill :OMEGALUL:
Time to create page: 0.174 seconds

317 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
20/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun