Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Let's address the elephant in the room, shall we?

Let's address the elephant in the room, shall we? 7 years 1 month ago #504908

we are all sam the sausage his slaves

anyways lets keep the topic nice yeah?:)
if you feel you can help out server 3 apply for staff!
  • ParaMontana
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3172
Last Edit: 7 years 1 month ago by ParaMontana.
Login or register to post a reply.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nafe

Let's address the elephant in the room, shall we? 7 years 1 month ago #504916

ParaMontana wrote:
we are all sam the sausage his slaves

anyways lets keep the topic nice yeah?:)
if you feel you can help out server 3 apply for staff!

thats why im here :)
  • 0yc37xrk6m
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 1995

Let's address the elephant in the room, shall we? 7 years 1 month ago #505032

We need our lord and savior of SSRP 3, Jose.
  • Legendary Soldier
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Still alive bois
  • Thanks received: 1431
Former Community Manager - Current Bartender
The following user(s) said Thank You: MichaeI

Let's address the elephant in the room, shall we? 7 years 1 month ago #505035

Tyler Durden wrote:
We need our lord and savior of SSRP 3, Jose.

Server 3 player?
ACCEPTED.
  • MichaeI
  • Mythical Boarder
  • CBR500R
  • Thanks received: 1063

Let's address the elephant in the room, shall we? 7 years 1 month ago #505036

hopefully if i get my staff position after todays meeting, i should be able to be online on server 3 around that time to help out
  • Keith Cozart
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • The one and only Keith Cozart
  • Thanks received: 1083

Let's address the elephant in the room, shall we? 7 years 1 month ago #505110

Sam the Sausage wrote:
RedPowder wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:
Morgan wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:
Sadly this is how its been since S3 opened in July. The server fills up with squeakers who Mass RDM and don't get punished for it.

I see one admin on a time usually, and I understand what it's like to be the only staff on and being constantly overwhelmed, it's not welcoming and is a terrible experience. Even though it's the job, I hope this is something that can be discussed next meeting because the experience people are having is totally unacceptable.
Agreed, new players who join to actually RP are often greeted by RDM and propspam in spawn. Sometimes it is so bad that you cant even leave the spawn area to go anywhere else. People propspam and crash the server, and on rare occasions people hack and ESP people's items. I have seen a few times where someone is just trying to set up a shop or something and just keeps getting RDMed repeatedly and is begging an admin for help.

I'm really really confused because it seem like you feel really strong about this issue and you have experienced it a lot but I can't seem to find any reports made by you for that server ? So do you only care enough to complain but not enough to get off your own ass and do something like take a 2min clip of someone breaking rules ? And the "no one gets punished" statement of yours is complete bullshit besuse a lot of people have been banned and warned because of server three. ( I can get the proof, can you? )

SamTheOnlyCaresWhenHesGotTimeSasuage

Jesus Christ red, no need to be a fucking prick about it. I was just stating multiple reasons why s3 is a free for all. Not only me that noticed these situations but plenty more players have noticed them as well. Also if you think that nobody gets punished, try coming on after 11pm EST when 99% of the time there aren't any staff members. You know what else is funny? You have all this talk about me being lazy but I never saw you do a God damn thing on s3. And I am lazy because I dont record the rulebreakers, I am just dumbfounded by that statement. I am not lazy when I record myself PLAYING A GAME. But when I don't record myself I am. So sitting and playing a game for 15 hours straight isn't lazy. But when i dont record it is. You seem to be throwing a lot of blame on the players but in reailty it's the staff members who couldn't give a single fuck about what happens on that server in the nighttime.

Oh burn on RedPowder, My feelings are soooooooo hurt I think I might have a little cry later on.... ANYWAYS if you have managed to get the sand out of your crack and ready to big a big girl all I was saying was that you can't just keep blaming the staff and its also up to the players to report people. It literally takes 10mins at the most to upload a 5min video and make a report on the forums if that is to much trouble then you probably need to be RDM'ed ( ON GTA :whistle: ). The blunt of it is YOU can't feel so strong about something if you're not willing to do anything about it yourself so either go do something about it or stop complaining.
  • RedPowder
  • Former Owner
  • Thanks received: 3318
Last Edit: 7 years 1 month ago by RedPowder.

Let's address the elephant in the room, shall we? 7 years 1 month ago #505119

RedPowder wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:
RedPowder wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:
Morgan wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:
Sadly this is how its been since S3 opened in July. The server fills up with squeakers who Mass RDM and don't get punished for it.

I see one admin on a time usually, and I understand what it's like to be the only staff on and being constantly overwhelmed, it's not welcoming and is a terrible experience. Even though it's the job, I hope this is something that can be discussed next meeting because the experience people are having is totally unacceptable.
Agreed, new players who join to actually RP are often greeted by RDM and propspam in spawn. Sometimes it is so bad that you cant even leave the spawn area to go anywhere else. People propspam and crash the server, and on rare occasions people hack and ESP people's items. I have seen a few times where someone is just trying to set up a shop or something and just keeps getting RDMed repeatedly and is begging an admin for help.

I'm really really confused because it seem like you feel really strong about this issue and you have experienced it a lot but I can't seem to find any reports made by you for that server ? So do you only care enough to complain but not enough to get off your own ass and do something like take a 2min clip of someone breaking rules ? And the "no one gets punished" statement of yours is complete bullshit besuse a lot of people have been banned and warned because of server three. ( I can get the proof, can you? )

SamTheOnlyCaresWhenHesGotTimeSasuage

Jesus Christ red, no need to be a fucking prick about it. I was just stating multiple reasons why s3 is a free for all. Not only me that noticed these situations but plenty more players have noticed them as well. Also if you think that nobody gets punished, try coming on after 11pm EST when 99% of the time there aren't any staff members. You know what else is funny? You have all this talk about me being lazy but I never saw you do a God damn thing on s3. And I am lazy because I dont record the rulebreakers, I am just dumbfounded by that statement. I am not lazy when I record myself PLAYING A GAME. But when I don't record myself I am. So sitting and playing a game for 15 hours straight isn't lazy. But when i dont record it is. You seem to be throwing a lot of blame on the players but in reailty it's the staff members who couldn't give a single fuck about what happens on that server in the nighttime.

Oh burn on RedPowder, My feelings are soooooooo hurt I think I might have a little cry later on.... ANYWAYS if you have managed to get the sand out of your crack and ready to big a big girl all I was saying was that you can't just keep blaming the staff and its also up to the players to report people. It literally takes 10mins at the most to upload a 5min video and make a report on the forums if that is to much trouble then you probably need to be RDM'ed ( ON GTA :whistle: ). The blunt of it is YOU can't feel so strong about something if you're not willing to do anything about it yourself so either go do something about it or stop complaining.

Preach RedPowder
  • Keith Cozart
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • The one and only Keith Cozart
  • Thanks received: 1083
Last Edit: 7 years 1 month ago by Keith Cozart.
The following user(s) said Thank You: RedPowder
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.113 seconds

130 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
5/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop