Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: About the mutants.

About the mutants. 11 years 1 month ago #6749

Yesterday I played the role as Mayor on the 1# DarkRP server. I put up a law that said that mutants were allowed above grounds, and should not be killed unless they're agressive and are attacking the population of the city. I believe the mutants agreed since some of them were friendly inside the city.
But I still saw CP's/S.W.A.Ts killing the mutants.
So I kindly asked the police force (through OOC chat) to read the laws I put up, but Scott (Scott Mescudi); one of the Swats, stated that rules go before laws. After he said that, I typed !motd to check out these so called "Mutant rules"
And I found this:

Mutant
•You are mainly supposed to be underground.
•You are only allowed to kill ANYONE underground. Above the sewer's normal RDM rules apply.

Where does it says that you as a player are required to exterminate all Mutants at all costs when they're outside their sewers? That's right. Nowhere.
I also think that the cp's should have some sort of agenda (like the gangsters) so they can see the laws at all times.
So if you next time see a Mayor with the "Don't shoot Mutants" law, please respect that since there is no rule against friendly Mutants. That's what I think. // Erik (Oto With The Normal Name)
  • Anonymous
Login or register to post a reply.

About the mutants. 11 years 1 month ago #6750

I agree if the mutants are friendly they should be allowed outside of the sewers :D
  • ploopy95
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 2

Turtle Tur-tle with A Moustache Mous-tache is like A penguin in a suit.

AWESOME!

About the mutants. 11 years 1 month ago #6786

Cerm ern peple! I need more opinions!
  • Anonymous

About the mutants. 11 years 1 month ago #6832

In real life, generally-bloodthirsty mutated humans with possibly contagious incurable diseases wouldn't be allowed to roam the streets of a heavily populated area.
  • Aediion
  • Fresh Boarder

About the mutants. 11 years 1 month ago #6834

thesamon wrote:
Yesterday I played the role as Mayor on the 1# DarkRP server. I put up a law that said that mutants were allowed above grounds, and should not be killed unless they're agressive and are attacking the population of the city. I believe the mutants agreed since some of them were friendly inside the city.
So I kindly asked the police force (through OOC chat) to read the laws I put up, but Scott (Scott Mescudi); one of the Swats, stated that rules go before laws. After he said that, I typed !motd to check out these so called "Mutant rules"
And I found this:

Mutant
•You are only allowed to kill ANYONE underground. Above the sewer's normal RDM rules apply.

Where does it says that you as a player are required to exterminate all Mutants at all costs when they're outside their sewers? That's right. Nowhere.
I also think that the cp's should have some sort of agenda (like the gangsters) so they can see the laws at all times.
So if you next time see a Mayor with the "Don't shoot Mutants" law, please respect that since there is no rule against friendly Mutants. That's what I think. // Erik (Oto With The Normal Name)

Your law happens to be fail RP.

Also there is no way for you to determine whether a mutant has attacked of provoked civilians or police force, leading to his death.

There is no such thing as a 'nice hitler' and no such thing as 'friendly locust' either.

I was one of the police people on yesterday. And I will continue to kill mutants, for the simple reason they form a threat to the population as they aren't capable of showing sympathy, monster being.
  • Scottie

About the mutants. 11 years 1 month ago #6858

Scottie wrote:

Your law happens to be fail RP.

Also there is no way for you to determine whether a mutant has attacked of provoked civilians or police force, leading to his death.

There is no such thing as a 'nice hitler' and no such thing as 'friendly locust' either.

I was one of the police people on yesterday. And I will continue to kill mutants, for the simple reason they form a threat to the population as they aren't capable of showing sympathy, monster being.

Yeah, I guess you're right. And besides, I did it as a one time thing mostly to see peoples reactions over the whole idea and hear their opinions about it. But I presume both you and me know that there is no direct rule against friendly Mutants whatsoever besides fail rp, which I think shouldn't be to punishable since this is a semi-seri rp server where fail rp isn't hard to find.
  • Anonymous

About the mutants. 11 years 1 month ago #6859

They're an abomination - they're outcasts. They're insane, and driven to seude a blade at anything that out-ranks them in: Intelligence, Pomposity, and Looks. Letting them out; will cause 'Anti-RP' aswell as Minorities and Deaths.

In my perspective and contemplation; they should only be allowed out of the sewers if they're captured.
  • Lethal92
  • Junior Boarder
Lethal,
Server: 1 & 2 Administrator.

About the mutants. 11 years 1 month ago #6862

you could make a law but Rules is above laws so..
  • Bobai
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 30

About the mutants. 11 years 1 month ago #7117

thesamon wrote:
And I found this:

Mutant

It says so when you chose the job i believe.
  • SimonBright
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thanks received: 2

About the mutants. 11 years 1 month ago #7119

SimonBright wrote:

It says so when you chose the job i believe.

It doesn't actually say so, It says something in style with "You may kill". Which means you don't have to kill them if you don't want to.
  • Anonymous

About the mutants. 11 years 1 month ago #7139

Lethal92 wrote:
They're an abomination - they're outcasts. They're insane, and driven to seude a blade at anything that out-ranks them in: Intelligence, Pomposity, and Looks. Letting them out; will cause 'Anti-RP' aswell as Minorities and Deaths.

In my perspective and contemplation; they should only be allowed out of the sewers if they're captured.

This. Mutants are mainly supposed to stay underground, in futuer a trigger will be added so they cant stay above ground for more than 1-5 min.
  • Agentlulz
  • User is blocked
  • Thanks received: 11

About the mutants. 11 years 1 month ago #7145

Agentlulz wrote:
Lethal92 wrote:

This. Mutants are mainly supposed to stay underground, in futuer a trigger will be added so they cant stay above ground for more than 1-5 min.

Awesome, it could be like Battlefield just let them lose their HP in like 2 minutes time as-if the 'sunlight' was killing them.
  • Scottie
Time to create page: 0.118 seconds

211 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
9/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32