OptiC wrote:
El une Spodermun wrote:
OptiC wrote:
El une Spodermun wrote:
Paras post inspired me to train as well and lose weight this summer
finally got dem biceps

but i still eat junk food but now i balance it with some training

ty para

You should really watch a video on how to workout correctly.
i know lmao, I'm trying to cut down on junk food[/quote

Junk food doesn't matter, I eat junk food all the time, if u need help add me on steam.
You literally just said junk food doesn't matter OHMYLORD whatever you do do not add this guy he'll probably spew loads of bro science bull crap at you stop eating junk food

You're stupid lol, junk food just makes u fat, if you're going to workout alot it won't really effect you, but it's better too eat healthy ofcourse.
ok let me put this straight before you start giving more shitty adivse.

Junk food is normally extremely high in callories.
which means you cant eat much of it or you will reach your calloric expendature and go past it really easy .

For example eating 1 big mac
i could eat 2 plates of rice with lean chicken breast. instead
just for example.

I wasn't talking about big mac I was talking about snacks boy.

not that often anymore, i try to stay away from snacks but i do eat heavy food like big macs etc
  • el une spodermun
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ex retard
  • Thanks received: 1318
Login or register to post a reply.

Thank you Para 7 years 8 months ago #369307

El une Spodermun wrote:
OptiC wrote:
ParaMontana wrote:
OptiC wrote:
Lewis_is_java wrote:
OptiC wrote:
El une Spodermun wrote:
OptiC wrote:
El une Spodermun wrote:
finally got dem biceps

ty para

Junk food doesn't matter, I eat junk food all the time, if u need help add me on steam.
You literally just said junk food doesn't matter OHMYLORD whatever you do do not add this guy he'll probably spew loads of bro science bull crap at you stop eating junk food

You're stupid lol, junk food just makes u fat, if you're going to workout alot it won't really effect you, but it's better too eat healthy ofcourse.

which means you cant eat much of it or you will reach your calloric expendature and go past it really easy .

just for example.

not that often anymore, i try to stay away from snacks but i do eat heavy food like big macs etc

Fuck that shit bro, it'll ruin your life and it's a waste of money.
  • OptiC
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 130

Thank you Para 7 years 8 months ago #369308

OptiC wrote:
El une Spodermun wrote:
OptiC wrote:
ParaMontana wrote:
OptiC wrote:
Lewis_is_java wrote:
OptiC wrote:
El une Spodermun wrote:
OptiC wrote:
El une Spodermun wrote:
finally got dem biceps

ty para

just for example.

How will not eating junk food ruin your life lmao and waste money? surely it's cheaper to not buy it dude you make no sense just stop already
  • Lewis_is_java
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Λεωνίδᾱς
  • Thanks received: 4693

Thank you Para 7 years 8 months ago #369309

Lewis_is_java wrote:
OptiC wrote:
El une Spodermun wrote:
OptiC wrote:
ParaMontana wrote:
OptiC wrote:
Lewis_is_java wrote:
OptiC wrote:
El une Spodermun wrote:
OptiC wrote:
El une Spodermun wrote:
finally got dem biceps

ty para

just for example.

How will not eating junk food ruin your life lmao and waste money? surely it's cheaper to not buy it dude you make no sense just stop already

Dude you're fucking stupid I meant if u keep eating junk food like big mac and shit it'll ruin your life.
  • OptiC
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 130

Thank you Para 7 years 8 months ago #369362

Hey man! I've also been inspired by Para to starting to gain weight and go on my way to being buff! I've currently started calisthenics and I will make a post like Para and If I gain enough money, I will also do a giveaway. Btw It doesn't matter how much junk food you eat as long as you balance it with healthy food at least 50%-60% of the time. And workout a lot like 1-2 sessions a day. I would recommend that you start Calisthenics.
  • Aria
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • kris and ali are studs
  • Thanks received: 411

ApeX. Pennybomber, Muhammed Ali, Kodi, Roy Harper, Helari, Kris Dude, BiWx, Micky, Strafing, Grumpy, Gamesys, Klaprefot, B4nQk0k, Seraphian, AceInsidious, VeGoVeVo
The following user(s) said Thank You: el une spodermun

Thank you Para 7 years 8 months ago #369450

Para inspiring people since 2016

Former Admin on DarkRP
Former Bunny Hop Admin
Former #5 Top poster

Thank you Para 7 years 8 months ago #369460

Tip
Junk food is not something you want to eat while working out, try to avoid it at ALL times. It's hard to do when you have cravings. I myself am not fat but I don't have any good muscle definition but I am fit and healthy. Since the forest fire I couldn't or out besides pushups and running which was hard for me to do as I completely despise pushups. So I've been 3 and a half to 4 months without working out on a regular basis but I'm still eating healthy. For me I work out 2 days in a row upper body lower body break with repeat and on the third day instead of a break I do some core running and things that are left out. Saturday is dry land training and training to get myself used to getting my heart rate up then break on Sunday. Repeat, I am getting back to my old route again and going into working our again, last time was 5 months straight and I had definition in triceps, chest, back, biceps and fore arms, legs and I had a flat stomach and weighed at 145 pounds. Since then as I wasn't working out I cut and lost about 10 to 15 pounds. Now if I start again and remain to my diet I will get to my goal quicker in 1 to 3 months as my stomach is near flat. Eat rice or a few bananas before working out to get carbs for energy during your workout but make sure you burn it as excess carbs lead to unwanted fat.

You are doing great that's what my biceps look like now (note I haven't worked out regularly in a few months) Good job so far make sure you learn proper form or you will fuck up and damage your muscles.
  • GmodTrolla
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 805
Aspect wrote:
you always manage to 1 shot us even though you're extremely exposed in the open and you shouldn't really have a chance to kill us. You just make these crazy 1 taps not even Hermione did when he played, and I can tell you he played 18 hours a day at one point.

Thank you Para 7 years 8 months ago #369462

Gmod Troller wrote:
Tip
Junk food is not something you want to eat while working out, try to avoid it at ALL times. It's hard to do when you have cravings. I myself am not fat but I don't have any good muscle definition but I am fit and healthy. Since the forest fire I couldn't or out besides pushups and running which was hard for me to do as I completely despise pushups. So I've been 3 and a half to 4 months without working out on a regular basis but I'm still eating healthy. For me I work out 2 days in a row upper body lower body break with repeat and on the third day instead of a break I do some core running and things that are left out. Saturday is dry land training and training to get myself used to getting my heart rate up then break on Sunday. Repeat, I am getting back to my old route again and going into working our again, last time was 5 months straight and I had definition in triceps, chest, back, biceps and fore arms, legs and I had a flat stomach and weighed at 145 pounds. Since then as I wasn't working out I cut and lost about 10 to 15 pounds. Now if I start again and remain to my diet I will get to my goal quicker in 1 to 3 months as my stomach is near flat. Eat rice or a few bananas before working out to get carbs for energy during your workout but make sure you burn it as excess carbs lead to unwanted fat.

You are doing great that's what my biceps look like now (note I haven't worked out regularly in a few months) Good job so far make sure you learn proper form or you will fuck up and damage your muscles.

The next Zyzz
  • Mayorlad
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thanks received: 2

Thank you Para 7 years 8 months ago #369580

Gmod Troller wrote:
Tip

thanks gmod <3
  • el une spodermun
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ex retard

Thank you Para 7 years 8 months ago #369586

Gmod Troller wrote:
Tip

Post a pic of your self !!:D
  • ParaMontana
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3172

Thank you Para 7 years 8 months ago #369588

I benchlift, And do athletics and golf. Congrats also :)
  • Nate
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Bigwhal Gaming
  • Thanks received: 501
Former Bhop Admin
Former SSRP Admin
Former TTT Admin
Former Surf Admin
Former Deathrun Admin
Former Prophunt Mod
Former Murder Admin
Last Edit: 7 years 8 months ago by Nate.

Thank you Para 7 years 8 months ago #369589

Bigwhal wrote:
I benchlift, And do athletics and golf

You lift benches? That must be hard
  • Mayorlad
  • Fresh Boarder
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nate, el une spodermun

Thank you Para 7 years 8 months ago #369593

tip: One push up is equal to about 1 - 2 calories depending on size.

tip2: When you get stronger you still burn as many calories even though it's easier to pull weights (unless you keep going higher and higher)

tip3: There isn't a thing such as too much training, it's a myth ;)
  • catboy sven ツ
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Respected Zarp Contributor
  • Thanks received: 1544
ex-minecraft owner, zarp legend (Was there during the infancy of Zarp), ex-ssrp admin, ex-teamspeak emblem (For SSRP admin & minecraft owner)

Thank you Para 7 years 8 months ago #369594

Mayorlad wrote:
Bigwhal wrote:
I benchlift, And do athletics and golf

You lift benches? That must be hard
lmao
  • el une spodermun
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ex retard

Thank you Para 7 years 8 months ago #369596

Aspect wrote:

tip2: When you get stronger you still burn as many calories even though it's easier to pull weights (unless you keep going higher and higher)

ty <3
  • el une spodermun
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ex retard

Thank you Para 7 years 8 months ago #369642

El une Spodermun wrote:
Aspect wrote:

ty <3
Actually he's wrong about the too much training, if you train too much it can over work your muscles and cause over training which ruins your muscles. Go on Athlean-x.he's a professional trainer and gives tips along with great excersises. Make sure you looK this stuff up instead of spending 3 hours a day in the gym working out and wasting your time. Don't push yourself to far if you go to far to quick and injur yourself chances are you will give up. When I started I tore my peck but it's fine now and I continued and get you anal rest
@Para
I will post a pic when I fix my hair barber fucked it up Lol. Also maybe when I get back in the gym so I can get a little pump in :)
  • GmodTrolla
  • Diamond Boarder
Aspect wrote:
you always manage to 1 shot us even though you're extremely exposed in the open and you shouldn't really have a chance to kill us. You just make these crazy 1 taps not even Hermione did when he played, and I can tell you he played 18 hours a day at one point.

Thank you Para 7 years 8 months ago #370027

Gmod Troller wrote:
El une Spodermun wrote:
Aspect wrote:

ty <3
Actually he's wrong about the too much training, if you train too much it can over work your muscles and cause over training which ruins your muscles. Go on Athlean-x.he's a professional trainer and gives tips along with great excersises. Make sure you looK this stuff up instead of spending 3 hours a day in the gym working out and wasting your time. Don't push yourself to far if you go to far to quick and injur yourself chances are you will give up. When I started I tore my peck but it's fine now and I continued and get you anal rest
@Para
I will post a pic when I fix my hair barber fucked it up Lol. Also maybe when I get back in the gym so I can get a little pump in :)

Overtraining is a myth. It just bullshit because people are too lazy to push there body to the limit to get maximum growth of muscle. Go watch CT fletcher he trained arms everyday for 2 hours and it didnt effect him by "overworking your muscles"
  • Mayorlad
  • Fresh Boarder

Thank you Para 7 years 8 months ago #370355

Mayorlad wrote:
Gmod Troller wrote:
El une Spodermun wrote:
Aspect wrote:

ty <3
@Para

Overtraining is a myth. It just bullshit because people are too lazy to push there body to the limit to get maximum growth of muscle. Go watch CT fletcher he trained arms everyday for 2 hours and it didnt effect him by "overworking your muscles"
Well there's different aides of it but I'd rather not risk it. I'm 15 not a professional I don't know how to prove it nor do I care all I'm saying is its a risk that I'm not willing to take.
  • GmodTrolla
  • Diamond Boarder
Aspect wrote:

Thank you Para 7 years 8 months ago #370358

Nice!
  • Kodi
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Proud 2016 Memer
  • Thanks received: 519

GG Onion!

Thank you Para 7 years 8 months ago #370376

I would recommend you to try out Calisthenics, it's really useful and efficient. I started calisthenics and if you would like to start, here is a beginner routine I use and do every day:
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
  • Aria
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • kris and ali are studs
  • Thanks received: 411

ApeX. Pennybomber, Muhammed Ali, Kodi, Roy Harper, Helari, Kris Dude, BiWx, Micky, Strafing, Grumpy, Gamesys, Klaprefot, B4nQk0k, Seraphian, AceInsidious, VeGoVeVo
Last Edit: 7 years 8 months ago by Aria.
Time to create page: 0.159 seconds

158 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
8/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32