Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: #BringBackMadMen

#BringBackMadMen 7 years 10 months ago #359064

I think that we should revolt and get Johnny Smith to come back along with Mad Men, Those days had such fun basing and raids I think we need that again. Unless some people want to try and make large bases and stuff so we can promote raiding again. Make sure Johnny sees this we need some dank raids again #BringBackMadMen or atleast The Fourth Empire
  • GmodTrolla
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 805
Aspect wrote:
you always manage to 1 shot us even though you're extremely exposed in the open and you shouldn't really have a chance to kill us. You just make these crazy 1 taps not even Hermione did when he played, and I can tell you he played 18 hours a day at one point.
Login or register to post a reply.

#BringBackMadMen 7 years 10 months ago #359070

Blocked wrote:
Fourth Empire is never coming back, I remember last time I spoke with Progenic we talked about how ZARP drifted from just normal RP and gang stuff to some sort of futuristic universe, according to him, as if the orbital strike wasn't enough, they added that "craftable removal tool", he was referring to the thundergun, and that there is no reason whatsoever to come back due to the fact that there was no competition(Which is completely true), they had already beat the 2 biggest gangs to ever be around on ZARP, what else was left?

I just miss the times where actual RP was present, I think the timeline of Brotherhood vs Harpers rivalry all the way to Fourth Empire was the best fun I've ever had in SSRP, maybe some fun here and there during my time in BiB, but that was about it.
I agree completley i miss the Bhood vs harpers, Fourth Empire was insanely fun with the raids and shit and BiB mid-way through is when everything started changing.
  • GmodTrolla
  • Diamond Boarder
Aspect wrote:
you always manage to 1 shot us even though you're extremely exposed in the open and you shouldn't really have a chance to kill us. You just make these crazy 1 taps not even Hermione did when he played, and I can tell you he played 18 hours a day at one point.

#BringBackMadMen 7 years 10 months ago #359071

Who is this people?
  • Helari
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • One Step Ahead Of The Game
  • Thanks received: 37

#BringBackMadMen 7 years 10 months ago #359072

I remember when I got accepted into the fourth empire, it was my first gang and it was amazing. I remember begging progenic to get on and invite me like it was yesterday.
  • JoeDuggs
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 105

Ex Ssrp Administrator
Ex Minecraft Administrator
Deathrun Administrator

#BringBackMadMen 7 years 10 months ago #359477

JBirksy wrote:
U would is have to ask Mario as well as Johnny but if mad men did come back I would start playing again :D
I know right! We wouldn't be able to get old gangs back like the Harpers or the Hawks but things like Mad Men, BiB, KVGenerations, Outsiders, Faceless, Legacy, The Brotherhood. Bases from those gangs and rivalrys or raids would be so entertaining and would be so fun, especially for the people who've been around for a long time and went from game play like that to just defending the bank for kills. I miss those days, I started playing a lot when Bhood and Harpers went at it then kind of lowered down a bit in playing and jumped back in when KVGenerations, Outsiders, BiB, Faceless, Legacy, Bhood came back around and did massive bases and raids on Server one and two. Wasn't as fun as Harpers vs Bhood but it was still fun :D
  • GmodTrolla
  • Diamond Boarder
Aspect wrote:

#BringBackMadMen 7 years 10 months ago #359482

I'd really like to bring back bhood. It was so awesome seeing Brother Name around and shit

Former Admin on DarkRP
Former Bunny Hop Admin
Former #5 Top poster

#BringBackMadMen 7 years 10 months ago #359513

Blocked wrote:
Fourth Empire is never coming back, I remember last time I spoke with Progenic we talked about how ZARP drifted from just normal RP and gang stuff to some sort of futuristic universe, according to him, as if the orbital strike wasn't enough, they added that "craftable removal tool", he was referring to the thundergun, and that there is no reason whatsoever to come back due to the fact that there was no competition(Which is completely true), they had already beat the 2 biggest gangs to ever be around on ZARP, what else was left?

I just miss the times where actual RP was present, I think the timeline of Brotherhood vs Harpers rivalry all the way to Fourth Empire was the best fun I've ever had in SSRP, maybe some fun here and there during my time in BiB, but that was about it.
I got to agree with Progenic I felt the same way to me it never felt the same after they added all these milkors and stuff felt like I was playing some type of futuristic warfare game
  • TiGzTeR
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Portuguese and Proud!
  • Thanks received: 850

I hope I helped and you can help me by thanking this post.

#BringBackMadMen 7 years 10 months ago #359543

but its sadly never ever going to happen
  • Miro
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • saint lawrence boyz
  • Thanks received: 240

#BringBackMadMen 7 years 10 months ago #359544

First Gang for me was the Estonian mafia and the best thing was when the biggest gangs all used to base in that one district and each gang based in a different house meaning we could never get fully raided and when someone did try too they could never succeed
  • trojanfear
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 27
Ex. SSRP Administrator
Ex. BHOP Administrator
Ex. TeamSpeak Staff

OG

#BringBackMadMen 7 years 10 months ago #359555

Well Madmen was just the remains of AoH and Bib when Gems stopped playing and Johnny teamed up with people like mario and a few others from BiB, I doubt it will be coming back since Madmen without Johnny is just literately BIB. I do agree that the fourth Empire was wayyy out of everyones league they fucking destroyed every gang on the server, I don't wish old gangs come back tho, I wish new ones were made simular to them, so new rivalries could be written. I'd love to see BiB come back actively tho, then something could spark up maybe
  • KapiJam
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • emotionally attracted to chuteuk
  • Thanks received: 1148

#BringBackMadMen 7 years 10 months ago #359629

Bringing back mad men wouldn't change anything man. Basing is boring as hell, simply because there is nothing to get atm. Money is to easy to get.
  • Jabbee
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • yayayaya
  • Thanks received: 569
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nutzu3650XL

#BringBackMadMen 7 years 10 months ago #359705

I would try to set up some bases but 9 times out of 10 no one tries to raid and we all start falling asleep and even if someone does raid I don't feel like there is much of a challenge no more it's got the the point where me and Nade set up lil bases like a new player would and see if anyone gets close but no one trys. I'd like to have bib vs ateam back or madmen vs ateam because currently there is no challenge going on.
Time to create page: 0.158 seconds

131 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
6/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf