Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Apologies

Apologies 7 years 9 months ago #356434

I know this isn't as serious as other's situations but I still wanted to say sorry.
So earlier this morning my uncle passed away in his bed. I had watch my grandparents break down and cry because it was my Grandfathers Brother. This hit me really hard and I had a shitty day. The reason I am apologizing is because Brandify and I had a run in today. Basically all was well Until brandify pulled out his gun and dropped it (which I arrested him for and was a legitimate arrest but it was brought up anyway but dropped later on as nothing was done wrong) and claimed it was RDA, Along with Another situation where I seen Brandify in the distance and shot him for having a PSG out to be specific. He then went to Luan with both videos and I told them why it was allowed. I wasn't in a very good mood so once I stated my points I left the channel as I was crying at the time due to what happened this morning and I didn't want to break down infront of two staff members. The reason I killed him was because he had a gun out which I was told is KOS ( A Head Admin and Owners word for it ). The night before para told me it was a mingy thing to do and not to do it as they are going to bring it up to get it re-added to the rules, I forgot what para told me and proceeded to do so through out the night. Para hopped on teamspeak and Brandify asked him to go to the spacer to talk about it, later para confronted me about it with Luan but at the time I wasn't planning on talking do to me still crying at the time (Any comments about me crying and being a pussy or what ever you want to call me will merely be ignored but this was hard on me) while they were confronting me I wasn't really talking just Responding with "Yep, mhm, k, what ever," and having a bad attitude while saying it which was then commented on. I hadn't said anything rash or offensive or did I disrespect anyone in any way, I just wanted to apologize here for being in a bad mood and letting a little bit of it out on the teamspeak as I was stressed during the situation due to the problems in real life that occured. I know this isn't a big deal and it was dealt with and is over with but I wanted to do this anyways to clear things up incase word gets spread about me having a general "So called" bad attitude (in which I don't just at the time it wasn't the best). Any hate comments can go as you like they will be ignored
Thanks for reading Apolgies to Para and Luan
  • GmodTrolla
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 805
Aspect wrote:
you always manage to 1 shot us even though you're extremely exposed in the open and you shouldn't really have a chance to kill us. You just make these crazy 1 taps not even Hermione did when he played, and I can tell you he played 18 hours a day at one point.
Login or register to post a reply.

Apologies 7 years 9 months ago #356437

I understand completely, and when I reported you was nothing personal, just thought you did something wrong.
  • Brandify
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • I'm back for good!
  • Thanks received: 266
Add me on Steam
The following user(s) said Thank You: GmodTrolla

Apologies 7 years 9 months ago #356438

Brandify wrote:
I understand completely, and when I reported you was nothing personal, just thought you did something wrong.

No one likes this guy anyway ^

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
  • Jake_
  • Senior Boarder
  • ✪SSRP Admin✪ ✪Murder Moderator✪
  • Thanks received: 20

Apologies 7 years 9 months ago #356440

Brandify wrote:
You don't report him,you're a team,the staff team,on deathrun,when somebody does something bad (staff member) i talk with him on steam/teamspeak and tell him what he did wrong,and see if he understands it etc.I don't like staff reporting staff,even if you're staff on deathrun and you report one on ssrp.Just don't do that.

Also,i am really sorry for your uncle.
When my friend died of cancer my attitude was really really shit for weeks.

It's ok tho,just a missunderstanding
  • Marcooo
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 465

Made by Am1og
My other account

Apologies 7 years 9 months ago #356441

Marco Ubaldo Diaz wrote:
Brandify wrote:
You don't report him,you're a team,the staff team,on deathrun,when somebody does something bad (staff member) i talk with him on steam/teamspeak and tell him what he did wrong,and see if he understands it etc.I don't like staff reporting staff,even if you're staff on deathrun and you report one on ssrp.Just don't do that.

If anything I didn't report him just questioned if it was allowed, I already had spoken to him previously anyways, and he said it was allowed, hence why I had a higher member of staff assess the situation.
  • Brandify
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • I'm back for good!
  • Thanks received: 266
Add me on Steam

Apologies 7 years 9 months ago #356446

Brandify wrote:
Marco Ubaldo Diaz wrote:
Brandify wrote:

If anything I didn't report him just questioned if it was allowed, I already had spoken to him previously anyways, and he said it was allowed, hence why I had a higher member of staff assess the situation.
Problem was an Owner (EMP) and a Head Admin (Morgan) said it was allowed and did it them selves. Justifying why I had done it myself. Misunderstanding and not a huge deal
  • GmodTrolla
  • Diamond Boarder
  • Thanks received: 805
Aspect wrote:
you always manage to 1 shot us even though you're extremely exposed in the open and you shouldn't really have a chance to kill us. You just make these crazy 1 taps not even Hermione did when he played, and I can tell you he played 18 hours a day at one point.

Apologies 7 years 9 months ago #356451

It's ok Gmod , Thank you for apologising its ok I send my condolences to you and your family.
  • Luan
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Ex- Surf Owner
  • Thanks received: 488

EX- TS3 Staff
EX- SSRP Head Admin

Apologies 7 years 9 months ago #356660

If you're having a bad day lad, Just don't play as your judgement isn't at it's best. I send my condolences to you and your family through this hard time.
  • Jordz
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • More Scottish than Aidan himself
  • Thanks received: 2237
Time to create page: 0.108 seconds

286 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
11/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40