Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Ban Appeal Denied due to "not being Sorry enough"

Ban Appeal Denied due to "not being Sorry enough" 7 years 9 months ago #355385

Hi, My ban appeal has been denied due to not sounding sorry enough? this is out of order! What would you like me to say? "OMFG I'm so sorry! I have no life outside Gmod and this server was absolute LIFE for me!" If you actually read my ban appeal you will CLEARLY see that I indeed said That i did NOT do what i was banned for. I did NOT RDM or give DDOS THREATS! I was DISRESPECTFUL towards another players who i was in a sit with because it got heated between us both but no disrespect was towards the admin. This was also a first time offence and does NOT deserve a 1 month ban!

Unfair as fuck to deny me for not sounding sorry enough when i clearly said sorry for being disrespectful.Admin's abusing powers once again. FML.
  • Handsome
  • Fresh Boarder
The topic has been locked.

Ban Appeal Denied due to "not being Sorry enough" 7 years 9 months ago #355386

Handsome wrote:
Hi, My ban appeal has been denied due to not sounding sorry enough? this is out of order! What would you like me to say? "OMFG I'm so sorry! I have no life outside Gmod and this server was absolute LIFE for me!" If you actually read my ban appeal you will CLEARLY see that I indeed said That i did NOT do what i was banned for. I did NOT RDM or give DDOS THREATS! I was DISRESPECTFUL towards another players who i was in a sit with because it got heated between us both but no disrespect was towards the admin. This was also a first time offence and does NOT deserve a 1 month ban!

Unfair as fuck to deny me for not sounding sorry enough when i clearly said sorry for being disrespectful.Admin's abusing powers once again. FML.

If we feel like you're not sorry for your actions we can deny your appeal. Please don't make any more of these posts.
  • Jordz
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • More Scottish than Aidan himself
  • Thanks received: 2237
The topic has been locked.
Time to create page: 0.078 seconds

280 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
10/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40