Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Sorry to everyone

Sorry to everyone 7 years 10 months ago #340624

ImSimplyNameless wrote:
Do you really risk a vac ban for a 1 v 1 server?
What are you talking about dude?
  • RFlex
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • whats up
  • Thanks received: 997
The topic has been locked.

Sorry to everyone 7 years 10 months ago #340627

R-Flex wrote:
Nade Jones wrote:
I was playing SSRP one day when there was 5 EDFS : Pug, Walk3r, James Stone, ParaMontana and DeadMonstor I think. I killed them all when I was doing a PD raid. The next day, Fluffy was telling me that Pug was suddenly 1 tapping him but I was denying Fluffy saying why would he hack. Turns out Fluffy was right, but the only reason I had doubts was because Pug is a trusted member in the community, but also, I was still able to kill pug. Once I seen RedPowder unfold all his detective stuff, then it started to piece together and then actually found out it was true. I'm a bit disappointed in pug because I asked him if he was hacking through steam and he said no. Although this has all happened, I think Pug should be forgiven, given that he hasn't done anything like this before and he's a really good person within this community.
This post is more about you bragging that you killed someone who was hacking than telling a side of your story
And your post is more about minging and complaining about everything as usual instead of actually contributing something.

Anyway Pug, I personally think everyone deserves second chances. Don't blow it, okay?
  • SorIe
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 4290

ex-dog LT member on many servers

Sorry to everyone 7 years 10 months ago #340632

Noodle wrote:
BigQuattro wrote:
Atleast you came forward you have a long road ahead to prove that you changed good luck
¨

He didnt read my post

Just read your post and to be honest i would not doubt if he still hacks just not so obvious and as i said long way to prove himself you dont just regain trust with a "Sorry" thread".
  • BigQuattro
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Minecraft Moderator, Ex-SSRP Moderator
  • Thanks received: 40

Sorry to everyone 7 years 10 months ago #340633

The Pug I know is a respectful member within this community, helping out on the servers and being a friendly person overall.
The Pug who uses cheats to enhance his own experience ingame on the cost of others, is a disgrace in my opinion and it saddens me that you've done it.

I would like to remember you as the first Pug, so no more of this cheating business <3
  • RandomdudeDK
  • Legendary Member
  • It's always 420 somewhere
  • Thanks received: 675

Sorry to everyone 7 years 10 months ago #340673

What i don't understand is that you have been in the commmunity for long enough to know that cheating is HIGHLY against the terms when playing. Why would you even consider doing so yourself?
  • catboy sven ツ
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Respected Zarp Contributor
  • Thanks received: 1544
ex-minecraft owner, zarp legend (Was there during the infancy of Zarp), ex-ssrp admin, ex-teamspeak emblem (For SSRP admin & minecraft owner)

Sorry to everyone 7 years 10 months ago #340683

RandomdudeDK wrote:
The Pug I know is a respectful member within this community, helping out on the servers and being a friendly person overall.
The Pug who uses cheats to enhance his own experience ingame on the cost of others, is a disgrace in my opinion and it saddens me that you've done it.

I would like to remember you as the first Pug, so no more of this cheating business <3

This is how I feel too random.... Pugs like a drug addict at the moment guys we just need to help him get better. He's been injecting cheats in his arms for a long time he's use to them he started stealing from his gang to get money to pay for his habit.
  • RedPowder
  • Former Owner
  • Thanks received: 3318
The following user(s) said Thank You: RandomdudeDK, TimeForPug

Sorry to everyone 7 years 10 months ago #340688

Woah you got vac on csgo now on gmod so hes gonna get unbanned what is he doing if he said sorry ?
  • Efraime
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 171

Sorry to everyone 7 years 10 months ago #340689

RandomdudeDK wrote:

Thats what im trying to bring back.No more cheats and breaking rules,i want to re-gain trust and help the community as much as possible!
  • TimeForPug
  • Adept Boarder
  • Thanks received: 1213

Sorry to everyone 7 years 10 months ago #340690

#Pug4SecondChance
  • Marcooo
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 465

Made by Am1og
My other account

Sorry to everyone 7 years 10 months ago #340691

Judge Dredd wrote:
Woah you got vac on csgo now on gmod so hes gonna get unbanned what is he doing if he said sorry ?
He deserves another chance,he deleted his hacks,he apologised,what more do you want?
  • Marcooo
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 465

Made by Am1og
My other account
The following user(s) said Thank You: TimeForPug

Sorry to everyone 7 years 10 months ago #340701

If you get unbanned you should giveaway your 20 loot o maticks you win with hacks
  • Helari
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • One Step Ahead Of The Game
  • Thanks received: 37
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mobile Task Force Gunner

Sorry to everyone 7 years 10 months ago #340712

Luan wrote:
R-Flex wrote:
Luan wrote:
Everyone can change , you can too but it shouldn't need to take a ban for you to realise that you were sorry . I do Bileve you can change but it will need to take time because you don't change in a matter of hours . I know you can pug
This is not an unban request though its an apology

I am aware

You are aim'ware

sorry bad timing I too think you can change pug but remember apologising to everyone wont help that much even thought its good and the right thing to do! ;) ;)
  • Bazaraxe
  • Legendary Member
  • Ay-Yi-Yi-Yi-
  • Thanks received: 905

Ex Deathrun Head Admin

Sorry to everyone 7 years 10 months ago #340716

RIP triple printer booster I gave you ;-;

I hope that you get unbanned in a couple of weeks after you have gained trust. <3

See you on the TS (hopefully)!
  • Jim_Jam
  • Former Community Manager
  • TTT is my child ❤️
  • Thanks received: 3491
Last Edit: 7 years 10 months ago by Jim_Jam.

Sorry to everyone 7 years 10 months ago #340722

BigQuattro wrote:
Noodle wrote:
BigQuattro wrote:
Atleast you came forward you have a long road ahead to prove that you changed good luck
¨

He didnt read my post

Just read your post and to be honest i would not doubt if he still hacks just not so obvious and as i said long way to prove himself you dont just regain trust with a "Sorry" thread".

I know but if i would know him i wouldnt have trust him either ways
This is how I feel too random.... Pugs like a drug addict at the moment guys we just need to help him get better. He's been injecting cheats in his arms for a long time he's use to them he started stealing from his gang to get money to pay for his habit.
Rip gang :C
  • Noodle
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Been here longer than you probably
  • Thanks received: 28
Last Edit: 7 years 10 months ago by Noodle.

Sorry to everyone 7 years 10 months ago #340761

As helari said if you're unbanned you should give away everything you won in those events that would be a start I don't have a problem with you, but hackers always find a way to do it again they just look out for staff who are on.
But I would say you deserve a second chance but if it were to happen again then perm ban.
  • Alexzander
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Savage by nature.
  • Thanks received: 411

Sorry to everyone 7 years 10 months ago #340764

RedPowder wrote:
RandomdudeDK wrote:

so true xD
  • Bazaraxe
  • Legendary Member
  • Ay-Yi-Yi-Yi-
  • Thanks received: 905

Ex Deathrun Head Admin

Sorry to everyone 7 years 10 months ago #340765

R-Flex Wrote:
Np everyone makes mistake and everyone deserves a second chance. You will be good as long as you dont screw up again

Did anyone say he used aimbot when he was killing you?

This post is more about you bragging that you killed someone who was hacking than telling a side of your story

the only useful comment made by you in this topic was put in bold

Whats up with you playing 20 questions game in this topic
and whats up with you calling people out while they state how they feel about the situation
and whats up with you being a damn smart ass where its not needed?

When chute and i spoke to pug we really hoped we got trough to him that he would make that apology topic but sadly he posted it a day to late which got him banned.
I was very disappointed when you did not want your reputation to get flushed down the drain by making a apology thread.
I dont know if i can ever trust you again because you did lie to many users(( but you can regain that by working really hard)) . im glad you did not lie to me which still makes me respect you.
  • ParaMontana
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3172

Sorry to everyone 7 years 10 months ago #340766

Mate honestly, you know I've been there and got the t-shirt, I can't agree with you claiming that hacking is a 'horrific action', honestly, it's so easy to download cheats and use them, I understand that the morals behind it are wrong, because you are getting an unfair advantage over fellow players and causing them to lose stuff that they perhaps wouldn't lose if you wasn't cheating. My advice is that you take some time, play a bit of csgo as I know you like the game, and come back to zarp in a few weeks/months or so, because as far as I'm aware, ZARP is going nowhere.
  • FIZZAY
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • k1ng.
  • Thanks received: 253

Sorry to everyone 7 years 10 months ago #340767

Helari wrote:
If you get unbanned you should giveaway your 20 loot o maticks you win with hacks

If im honest most of them were legit...

But i will keep something like that in mind :D
  • TimeForPug
  • Adept Boarder

Sorry to everyone 7 years 10 months ago #340770

ParaMontana wrote:
R-Flex Wrote:
Np everyone makes mistake and everyone deserves a second chance. You will be good as long as you dont screw up again

Did anyone say he used aimbot when he was killing you?

the only useful comment made by you in this topic was put in bold

Whats up with you playing 20 questions game in this topic
and whats up with you calling people out while they state how they feel about the situation
and whats up with you being a damn smart ass where its not needed?

When chute and i spoke to pug we really hoped we got trough to him that he would make that apology topic but sadly he posted it a day to late which got him banned.
I was very disappointed when you did not want your reputation to get flushed down the drain by making a apology thread.
I dont know if i can ever trust you again because you did lie to many users(( but you can regain that by working really hard)) . im glad you did not lie to me which still makes me respect you.

Im trying my best to regain trust.Trying not to break any rules at all and be a friendly person.

I wish i made the thread earlier rather than after my ban but i did not have the courage to do it and it got me very emotional for some reason.
  • TimeForPug
  • Adept Boarder
Time to create page: 0.177 seconds

118 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
7/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT